Author Topic: 115 charges for the scorched earth cheating bastards on & off the pitch  (Read 481066 times)

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards on & off the pitch - 115 Charges
« Reply #6120 on: May 24, 2024, 01:07:44 pm »
Interesting.

https://x.com/KoptasticNeil/status/1793759475221844460

Absolutely bizarre that this is allowed to happen. I's either corruption in plain sight, or at the LEAST it's a conflict of interest, and the fact Webb ALLOWS it shows how corrupt the PGMOL is.
PAID for by City's owners and he's let them off the hook numerous times. Cheats in plain sight.

But the fact it's nit even questioned show's how bought and paid for most pundits and TV is. They SHOULD care, they SHOULD be bothered that football is so corrupt and paid for, but they don't. Turn a blind eye, protect the product.
Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6121 on: May 24, 2024, 01:22:38 pm »
Interesting.

and this why every fan should just fuck the game off if Abu Dhabi are not severely punished. Cheating in plain sight and too many people are just enabling it by carry on as normal.

Offline Wghennessy

• Embarassing
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6122 on: May 24, 2024, 01:24:40 pm »
That’s been common knowledge, all season.
No one that matters cares. And no one that doesn’t matter has the energy or desire to protest it - apart from a few social media vids like this.

It’s the apathy and complacency of the PL - the fans, and far too much of the media (and loads of them are likely on the payroll too of course).

Yep was mid season wasnt it? I remember some had an issue with it but it largely went under the carpet

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #6123 on: May 24, 2024, 01:32:50 pm »
Juventus coped both.

And so should Man City

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6124 on: May 24, 2024, 01:32:52 pm »
Interesting.

Yeah as DG says, its been known about for months - the only complaints were that they'd be jet lagged for our game at Spurs that weekend.

I've said on here a few times, at work, we are not allowed to accept any gifts from a supplier or a customer in case its seen as bribery, yet these can fly to the Sharjah Emirate to referee in the UAE pro league, a league founded by the Abu Dhabi Royal family, ran by people from Abu Dhabi and sponsored by the national gas company of Abu Dhabi, which is owned by the Abu Dhabi Royal Family. So basically the owners of ADFC115* paid for PL officials to go there and then these very officials gave one of the most corrupt decisions you will ever see against a title rival 3 days later........

Yep was mid season wasnt it? I remember some had an issue with it but it largely went under the carpet

Week they did our game at Spurs
Jurgen YNWA

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #6125 on: May 24, 2024, 01:39:01 pm »
That’s been common knowledge, all season.
No one that matters cares. And no one that doesn’t matter has the energy or desire to protest it - apart from a few social media vids like this.

It’s the apathy and complacency of the PL - the fans, and far too much of the media (and loads of them are likely on the payroll too of course).

Can you imagine if this happened in Italy or Spain? You'd have pundits and journalists in the UK making a massive deal about it. Instead it was blown over after a week with quips about the employment status of PL refs.

If someone did this working at any multinational operating in the UK, it would be flagged as being a conflict of interest and they'd probably be at best reprimanded, if not sacked.

Online Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6126 on: May 24, 2024, 01:39:59 pm »
If Abu Dhabi are not punished then there is literally no point in continuing to be invested in the game. It would just be like Lance Armstrong getting let off and all the other cyclists still competing against him knowing he is playing by different rules.
We, as fans, should then either make feelings known through protests and boycotts. Or, just fuck the game off as it’s rigged.

I'm in the same boat, decided some time ago im not spending money on matches when the game has turned in the WWE on grass.

I'm not investing a single cent of my hard earned in football until 115 are charged and sent down to the conference league or disbanded as a club.

Mentally im at peace with walking away and never watching a game again i did it for the last world cup for instance yeah this would be harder but it is what it is.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #6127 on: May 24, 2024, 01:41:11 pm »
Interesting.

At best it's a conflict of interest at worse it's blatant corruption.

Online Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6128 on: May 24, 2024, 01:44:26 pm »
Option 1: relegate City
Option 2: strip them of their titles

Either option is okay with me because if they are relegated but keep their titles those titles will be tainted anyway and if they are stripped of their titles but remain in the league they will be viewed as a joke.
If none of that happens then there was no point in the FA wasting everyone's time in the first place.

option 3: all of the above

Online Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6129 on: May 24, 2024, 01:50:56 pm »
Premier League care about their image and brand, not integrity and fairness.
PL owners care about money.

Our owners along with united and arsenal will care about city getting away with it and that leads directly onto the more general point about PL owners caring about money. Those three can cripple the PL TV money if they get pissed off enough and opt for some kind of breakaway due to the PL being entirely broken if city gets away with their cheating.

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #6130 on: May 24, 2024, 01:57:34 pm »
Why not? Who's going to ask questions of them? And what would come of it if they did?

I'd like to think the rest of the league start their own new league/super league, request to drop to EFL.

Online Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6131 on: May 24, 2024, 02:31:06 pm »
<a href="https://youtube.com/v/LBCO8igmxuU?si=4At0pN4VirLA8_WJ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/LBCO8igmxuU?si=4At0pN4VirLA8_WJ</a>
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline lfc79

• Kopite
« Reply #6132 on: May 24, 2024, 02:34:35 pm »
What comes of criticizing / questioning the refs tend to be a grudge and more bad decisions against you, might think it could be addressed by an independent regulator

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6133 on: May 24, 2024, 02:52:27 pm »
Yeah as DG says, its been known about for months - the only complaints were that they'd be jet lagged for our game at Spurs that weekend.

I've said on here a few times, at work, we are not allowed to accept any gifts from a supplier or a customer in case its seen as bribery, yet these can fly to the Sharjah Emirate to referee in the UAE pro league, a league founded by the Abu Dhabi Royal family, ran by people from Abu Dhabi and sponsored by the national gas company of Abu Dhabi, which is owned by the Abu Dhabi Royal Family. So basically the owners of ADFC115* paid for PL officials to go there and then these very officials gave one of the most corrupt decisions you will ever see against a title rival 3 days later........

It's not just the fee they get either though. It's the luxury flights, luxury hotels, the full on 5 star service. The little hand shakes and nods and jokes with a jag said to them by the people who pay them.  They may not want to balls things up when they get back, or give decisions that fuck over City's rivals, but that little bit of doubt in their heads about jeopardizing getting all that again is enough. That should never ever be allowed. It should be that stupid it's not even considered possible to do. Then you realise who's running the show

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6134 on: May 24, 2024, 04:51:29 pm »
I thought it was interesting how even Neville was starting to mention the 115 charges on the Stick to Football podcast.

They were discussing greatest managers of all time and obviously Guardiola was in the conversation.

Neville had him 2nd after Ferguson but did caveat it with 'however if the charges are proved then that comes under serious question.'

Carragher was the most disappointing out them all and said even if found guilty, Guardiola is still the best manager the Premier League has seen (other than Ferguson) as he claimed many of the charges relate to pre-Guardiola times.

The others were quick to point out the ground work of them becoming this relentless side would still be down to cheating and rule breaking.

I don't think they'd have the guts to have a similar conversation on Sky but at least they're not just burying their heads in the sand entirely.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6135 on: May 24, 2024, 04:59:53 pm »
I thought it was interesting how even Neville was starting to mention the 115 charges on the Stick to Football podcast.

They were discussing greatest managers of all time and obviously Guardiola was in the conversation.

Neville had him 2nd after Ferguson but did caveat it with 'however if the charges are proved then that comes under serious question.'

Carragher was the most disappointing out them all and said even if found guilty, Guardiola is still the best manager the Premier League has seen (other than Ferguson) as he claimed many of the charges relate to pre-Guardiola times.

The others were quick to point out the ground work of them becoming this relentless side would still be down to cheating and rule breaking.

I don't think they'd have the guts to have a similar conversation on Sky but at least they're not just burying their heads in the sand entirely.

Just wait to see Neville go on about it more if City beat them in the FA Cup tomorrow. It's fine when City beat us or Arsenal like. He's used to be Utd being shite and not challenging City for a trophy

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6136 on: May 24, 2024, 05:03:14 pm »
Is there any doubt at all on this that they'll get found not guilty on all charges due to lack of concrete evidence or other loopholes.
Gonna be a tad hard to avoid the 35 charges for non-cooperation with the initial PL investigation.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6137 on: May 24, 2024, 05:04:59 pm »

Carra is full of shit - Kloppo built a side that pushed ADFC115* every step of the way, forcing them to put in 98 pt seasons and likely costing them (and us) CL wins in the process, solely from sticking to the rules, Ped could buy a player and if they failed, fuck them off and buy another, I'd love to see him do what Klopp did, but I very much doubt he could, because he's never done it anywhere else that way.
Jurgen YNWA

Online Brain Potter

• Embarrassing. Likes to listen through the walls....Auralist Extrodinaire!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6138 on: May 24, 2024, 05:35:11 pm »
Apparently it was that Tolmie character who said they will be cleared. You know, the same ‘ITK’ who said the club had sent all them cease and desist letters that don’t exist.
If they are cleared then the PL is dead

Apparently someone connected to the club has told him they are going to be completely exonerated...cleared of all charges.

In reality the ITK is probably a 45 year old bloke, still living with his parents, who spends his spare time wanking into a dirty sock.

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6139 on: May 24, 2024, 05:44:34 pm »
Apparently someone connected to the club has told him they are going to be completely exonerated...cleared of all charges.

In reality the ITK is probably a 45 year old bloke, still living with his parents, who spends his spare time wanking into a dirty sock.
I think the ‘someone connected to the club’ was Jack Grealish and it was at the end of a particularly heavy night out.

Offline vblfc

• "Verily, behold! Liverpool Football Club!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let your soul and spirit fly Into the mystic
« Reply #6140 on: May 24, 2024, 06:12:44 pm »
Our owners along with united and arsenal will care about city getting away with it and that leads directly onto the more general point about PL owners caring about money. Those three can cripple the PL TV money if they get pissed off enough and opt for some kind of breakaway due to the PL being entirely broken if city gets away with their cheating.
For me, this isn’t clear. Since PSG and City started pumping money into their football sportswashing projects, the amount of funds circulating around have become ridiculous (and we have surely benefitted from it) .  TV money and sponsorship/commercial income has also gone up, so the value of our club has gone up a lot in that period.
So whilst I agree that (I’m sure) our owners would have preferred to win, I suspect they like the fact there is loads of dirty money swimming around.  I don’t think/expect they will opt out or breakaway.  Remember when they shit themselves after trying the Super league thing?
Not getting a big hint or threat  or unity of action from ourselves, United, Arsenal etc. as yet.
Hope I’m wrong and I hope you are right, but let’s see.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6141 on: May 24, 2024, 06:23:20 pm »
For me, this isn’t clear. Since PSG and City started pumping money into their football sportswashing projects, the amount of funds circulating around have become ridiculous (and we have surely benefitted from it) .  TV money and sponsorship/commercial income has also gone up, so the value of our club has gone up a lot in that period.
So whilst I agree that (I’m sure) our owners would have preferred to win, I suspect they like the fact there is loads of dirty money swimming around.  I don’t think/expect they will opt out or breakaway.  Remember when they shit themselves after trying the Super league thing?
Not getting a big hint or threat  or unity of action from ourselves, United, Arsenal etc. as yet.

The money isn't there due to ADFC though, it's more down to the likes of Klopp - look at the Sky viewing figures, 77% watched the send off compared to 23% watchin ADFC. We sell something like 2.4million shirts a season, they're half of that - and I do not believe those figures either, Sheik wotsit probably owns half a million shirts personally - they're not a well supported club and Ped is a boring insufferable c*nt. Slot will be more popular than him in 3 or 4 months.

Kick these out and the money won't change, no-one will miss them, they bring nothing. In fact, a more competitive league is easier to sell, a boring 1 team league is off putting and a viewing killer, especially when the team winning it are cheats.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline markmywords

• Was 2/10. Now 0.5/10. Must try much harder not to make people a little sick in their mouth.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6142 on: May 24, 2024, 06:58:22 pm »

True Story, expecting our owners to lead a charge against City is only the 2nd most fanciful idea on here, especially after our fanbase took away their swords by our hysterical reaction to the super league idea.

The most fanciful is the idea of LFC joining the EFL, with United and co and expecting to make more money there. LFC owners that might consider this sold up during the last century

Offline vblfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6143 on: May 24, 2024, 07:05:28 pm »
The money isn't there due to ADFC though, it's more down to the likes of Klopp - look at the Sky viewing figures, 77% watched the send off compared to 23% watchin ADFC. We sell something like 2.4million shirts a season, they're half of that - and I do not believe those figures either, Sheik wotsit probably owns half a million shirts personally - they're not a well supported club and Ped is a boring insufferable c*nt. Slot will be more popular than him in 3 or 4 months.

Kick these out and the money won't change, no-one will miss them, they bring nothing. In fact, a more competitive league is easier to sell, a boring 1 team league is off putting and a viewing killer, especially when the team winning it are cheats.
Those are good points and  I wish it was that straightforward. I don’t get why there isn’t more pressure to kick them out or at least mitigate the messages. Sky actually seem very reluctant to touch the 115, probably for some legal clause or because it risks tarnishing the whole thing. So instead they wax lyrical about City and Pep’s unbelievable achievements without important caveats.  For whatever reasons, it seems these sportswashing projects have their grubby influence all over Sky and BT as well. 
What’s for sure, they are all digging a deeper and deeper hole that The Premier League and Sky/BT/MSM (by logic) shouldn’t be wanting.  Let’s see where the pressure comes from. It will be needed or the “best” solution for all those parties is a whitewash.

Offline Realgman

• Kopite
  • gerrup the yard
« Reply #6144 on: May 24, 2024, 08:18:20 pm »
you can bet your granny that they threatened sky and any other commentator or broadcaster with relentless legal action if any mention of the 115 goes even remotely close to anything that could be perceived as libelous  ...
I am not a dreamer. I am a football romantic-Jurgen Klopp

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #6145 on: May 24, 2024, 09:16:29 pm »
Can you imagine if this happened in Italy or Spain? in the US and was funded by FSG? You'd have pundits and journalists in the UK making a massive deal about it. Instead it was blown over after a week with quips about the employment status of PL refs.

If someone did this working at any multinational operating in the UK, it would be flagged as being a conflict of interest and they'd probably be at best reprimanded, if not sacked.

Slight update
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline LFC_R_BOSS

• Anny Roader
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6146 on: May 24, 2024, 11:14:47 pm »

I still think this finished Jurgen .

Offline LFC_R_BOSS

• Anny Roader
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6147 on: May 24, 2024, 11:19:32 pm »
Nowhere near on the same level as corruption as other things in the news this week,but still a cover up is going on . At some point people will get fed up and get into them . Where’s the undercover ref getting inside the PGMOL (McIntyre style) then someone inside city too . It’d make a brilliant scoop

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6148 on: May 24, 2024, 11:36:55 pm »
Serie A has recovered from the Calciopoli to the point where it will have 6 participants in the Champions League next season. Premier League is yet to have it's Calciopoli ...

Offline A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6149 on: May 25, 2024, 12:40:53 am »
Those are good points and  I wish it was that straightforward. I don’t get why there isn’t more pressure to kick them out or at least mitigate the messages. Sky actually seem very reluctant to touch the 115, probably for some legal clause or because it risks tarnishing the whole thing. So instead they wax lyrical about City and Pep’s unbelievable achievements without important caveats.  For whatever reasons, it seems these sportswashing projects have their grubby influence all over Sky and BT as well. 
What’s for sure, they are all digging a deeper and deeper hole that The Premier League and Sky/BT/MSM (by logic) shouldn’t be wanting.  Let’s see where the pressure comes from. It will be needed or the “best” solution for all those parties is a whitewash.

It’ll be because of a wider relationship that Sky have. These countries are acquiring sports (Golf, Boxing etc) that directly effect the revenue streams of these broadcasters. They wouldn’t want to upset the money train. The restrictions come from those relationships - the directive will be to support and advertise all positive aspects (very definition of sports washing) and the unscrupulous wankers at the broadcasters will simply take the highest offer.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6150 on: May 25, 2024, 05:17:22 am »

And this is why ADFC stopped cooperating in 2018, because of useful idiots like Mr James Carragher.

Offline kloppismydad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6151 on: May 25, 2024, 05:26:59 am »
I'm curious - why don't we see protests and banners at PL matches against them, especially from the likes of us and Arsenal?
Mark my words. Top 8 will be a massive struggle.
We won't make any big signings this season and we will go back to being a top4 club.

Offline vblfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6152 on: May 25, 2024, 07:07:28 am »
It’ll be because of a wider relationship that Sky have. These countries are acquiring sports (Golf, Boxing etc) that directly effect the revenue streams of these broadcasters. They wouldn’t want to upset the money train. The restrictions come from those relationships - the directive will be to support and advertise all positive aspects (very definition of sports washing) and the unscrupulous wankers at the broadcasters will simply take the highest offer.
Good point. Sports TV, media and advertising know that these guys will be funding/controlling World Cups, Golf, Boxing etc in future. They are being very careful with the hand that will feed them.  Neville, Carragher etc are just following a blood soaked, sportswashed script.
Agree also with above poster - We see very little fan or clubs protesting. It feels like a quite passive sleepwalking into all this, thinking some outside intervention will change it. Unfortunately, currently the money will talk and PIF, for example, can buy it all.

Online Redbonnie

• Kopite
« Reply #6153 on: May 25, 2024, 07:52:20 am »
Interesting.

This explains something that has been puzzling me. Oliver was always a good ref for us I used to be made up when we got him but then he suddenly turned shit.

I found this article in the daily fascist …. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7682367/Manchester-City-make-formal-complaint-referee-Michael-Oliver.html

If City perceived Oliver to be a problem how do they approach that ?  My guess is they do what they always do. Throw money at the problem until it goes away.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6154 on: May 25, 2024, 09:07:25 am »
I'm curious - why don't we see protests and banners at PL matches against them, especially from the likes of us and Arsenal?

If we did it, Sky, TNT and the BBC wouldn't show it, oppo fans would start the usual Loserpool playing the victims and crying again and the rest of the league don't give a shit as ADFC115* are "saving football"

Might get some coverage next season if Arsenal did it, but they rely on the club to make banners for them....
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #6155 on: May 25, 2024, 10:13:04 am »
Interesting.

And he was the ref for the Doku assault. Makes you think.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline vblfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6156 on: May 25, 2024, 10:33:47 am »
If we did it, Sky, TNT and the BBC wouldn't show it, oppo fans would start the usual Loserpool playing the victims and crying again and the rest of the league don't give a shit as ADFC115* are "saving football"

Might get some coverage next season if Arsenal did it, but they rely on the club to make banners for them....
The German fans seem to be able to coordinate cross-fanbase messages if they want to make a point. Maybe some day ourselves, Arsenal, United, Spurs, Everton (I know), Villa, Palace et al will get together to make a proper fan statement across the fanbase around our grounds. At the moment we are passively enabling the sportswashers through our rivalries.

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6157 on: May 25, 2024, 10:40:48 am »
This explains something that has been puzzling me. Oliver was always a good ref for us I used to be made up when we got him but then he suddenly turned shit.

I found this article in the daily fascist …. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7682367/Manchester-City-make-formal-complaint-referee-Michael-Oliver.html

If City perceived Oliver to be a problem how do they approach that ?  My guess is they do what they always do. Throw money at the problem until it goes away.

Massage his ego by telling him he's the best ref on the planet and pay him multiple times his usual rate for refereeing games in the UAE perhaps?
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6158 on: May 25, 2024, 10:46:08 am »
Apologies if already brought up, but does anybody think this nee found attitude towards City in some quarters of the media is down to an imminent change in government?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6159 on: May 25, 2024, 10:46:42 am »
Apologies if already brought up, but does anybody think this nee found attitude towards City in some quarters of the media is down to an imminent change in government?
Let’s hope so