Author Topic: 115 charges for the scorched earth cheating bastards on & off the pitch  (Read 482289 times)

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards on & off the pitch - 115 Charges
« Reply #6280 on: May 27, 2024, 09:09:50 am »
At 8pm  ;D

Double figures.

Impressive.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6281 on: May 27, 2024, 09:19:28 am »
https://twitter.com/santismagic/status/1794875274841952288?s=19

Mega follow up into the evidence has been done here. Emails that were never discussed at the CAS. Dreadful reading of just how corrupt they are.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6282 on: May 27, 2024, 09:22:56 am »
At 8pm  ;D

Obviously paying staff double time to come out and make the place look busy.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6283 on: May 27, 2024, 09:27:53 am »
Pep is a convicted drug cheat. I wouldn't as quick to dismiss the possibility of the 115 team doping.

Walker is an enigma; superb speed and stamina as he turns 34, while also being fond of boozy parties.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #6284 on: May 27, 2024, 09:30:24 am »

Talk of Guardiola leaving at the end of next season seems to be getting louder. Kind of just makes me more annoyed that the prick outlasted Jurgen by a season, and not the other way round. Although him leaving will be better for the league.

Offline Phineus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6285 on: May 27, 2024, 09:39:59 am »
Hopefully a rat leaving a sinking ship etc etc.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #6286 on: May 27, 2024, 10:05:29 am »
My position is the same as a quote from Magic Hat (Twitter link of his/her threads is posted above).

“These are serious charges that could alone be sufficient to relegate Man City or worse (it is a danger to the league to have a participant that does not respect the league’s authority to investigate its members in order to ensure sporting integrity is maintained - charges such as these are VERY serious).”

If it is established that City were trying to obscure what was going on and that they were deliberately not co-operating with the PL then that in itself is sufficient to impose very harsh punishment. I use the word “if” as it hasn’t been proven yet but I think this will be a formality. How can you have a club in the league that deliberately refuses to co-operate. This undermines the whole authority of the league and this is a clear refusal to be transparent. For this alone I would throw the book at them.

Having established the fact that they deliberately tried to hide stuff then the rest of the charges is the icing on the cake. The extent of their cheating will show why they wanted to hide the evidence.

So for me the punishment must be as follows. City hid the evidence and failed to co-operate. That is a very serious thing to do. Once this is established then the punishment must be extremely harsh as getting the evidence of what they were hiding is much harder and the PL must assume that the level of cheating must be huge. If a club fails to co-operate then the PL must impose severe punishment and assume that gross cheating has occurred.

It’s a bit like a scenario where you suspect that your partner has been cheating. If you find out that they are hiding evidence then that alone is grounds for ending the relationship. You wouldn’t wait until you uncovered all the details of what they had done as you probably would never find out. Once the trust has been broken then that’s the end. City have shown that they cannot be trusted and so they need to be kicked out. Would I let them back……no.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 10:14:42 am by stockdam »
#JFT97

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6287 on: May 27, 2024, 10:07:26 am »
He was always going to leave before the charges were delivered.
And once he does, he'll stay out of football until the dust settles, so he doesn't have to answer any questions about it.

It's Guardioal I mean, the man is a poster-boy for taking the easy path in life.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #6288 on: May 27, 2024, 10:20:12 am »
Talk of Guardiola leaving at the end of next season seems to be getting louder. Kind of just makes me more annoyed that the prick outlasted Jurgen by a season, and not the other way round. Although him leaving will be better for the league.
I think if Jürgen was still here, Ped would sign a new contract anyway. The challenge of getting one over on the best clean manager in world football is what drove Ped. Now Jürgen has gone, I don't think he'll have the same drive now. Arteta doesn't put the shits up him like Jürgen did.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline taylorb1991

• Main Stander
« Reply #6289 on: May 27, 2024, 10:22:21 am »
https://x.com/santismagic/status/1794875274841952288

If you've got a bit of time to spare this is an excellent analysis of the City case. A long read but well worth it

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #6290 on: May 27, 2024, 10:24:30 am »
And once he does, he'll stay out of football until the dust settles, so he doesn't have to answer any questions about it.

It's Guardioal I mean, the man is a poster-boy for taking the easy path in life.

And then he’ll beat Alonso to the Madrid job.

Offline stockdam

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6291 on: May 27, 2024, 10:25:16 am »
Following on from my email above, if it is established that City have been cheating which in simple terms means that they failed to co-operate then all trust has been destroyed.

I like Magic Hat’s proposal which is “Permanent expulsion until the club is sold to new owners.”.

For me there is no other acceptable solution. We cannot trust the owners so either the club gets sold or it cannot be allowed in the PL (who cares if the other leagues won’t take them). Obviously there would need to be other punishment (heavy fines, trophies being stripped and relegation).
#JFT97

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6292 on: May 27, 2024, 10:30:28 am »
And then he’ll beat Alonso to the Madrid job.
I know he sells his principles cheaply, but would he really go to Madrid?  :o

Surely Mr Catalan wouldn't dream of it.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #6293 on: May 27, 2024, 10:33:36 am »
I know he sells his principles cheaply, but would he really go to Madrid?  :o

Surely Mr Catalan wouldn't dream of it.

I’m sure he’ll be able to rationalise the move.

What other club with a ready made talented squad with huge pulling power is around?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6294 on: May 27, 2024, 10:45:27 am »
Sean Spicer (remember him?) just fact-checked this and announced it's a bigger crowd than we got after Istanbul or Madrid

Was he Ken Dodds accountant?

« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 10:47:55 am by rob1966 »
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Bucko - Dubai

• Anny Roader
« Reply #6295 on: May 27, 2024, 10:57:24 am »
https://x.com/santismagic/status/1794875274841952288

If you've got a bit of time to spare this is an excellent analysis of the City case. A long read but well worth it

Reading that has convinced me they can't get out of it now. Just depends how far they can take the appeals

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6296 on: May 27, 2024, 11:04:05 am »
Reading that has convinced me they can't get out of it now. Just depends how far they can take the appeals

It's very damning when you read it broken down like that, and that is only one slice of the evidence available. They have basically no answer to any of the charges, none, no visible wiggle room. Which explains why they fought desperately to halt, delay and sabotage the whole process every step of the way.

Offline SlotRightIn

• Main Stander
« Reply #6297 on: May 27, 2024, 11:14:34 am »
I still think Ben Johnson’s 100m world record was the best race ever. That was insane. You have to mention Lance Armstrong’s 7 Tour De France wins. Yes, he was a dirty cheating twat, but absolutely insane achievement.

Not really the same thing though. Unless they’ve taken performance enhancing drugs. I get it. I’ll be in the minority who’s able to separate the cheating by the board room and the success of the coach and players. As I said, I think if found guilty (which they obviously are, it’s just whether it can be proved) then every title should be stripped and they should be relegated, but I still think what the actual players have done on the field is still impressive high level consistency.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6298 on: May 27, 2024, 11:21:43 am »
It's very damning when you read it broken down like that, and that is only one slice of the evidence available. They have basically no answer to any of the charges, none, no visible wiggle room. Which explains why they fought desperately to halt, delay and sabotage the whole process every step of the way.

They should have been suspended from the league pending the investigation outcome. If only to encourage more cooperation from them. Any individual at a company facing serious charges would be suspended after all.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6299 on: May 27, 2024, 11:22:18 am »

So true. The guy has never taken on a proper challenge in the managerial sphere. He used performance enhancing drugs as a player also to gain an edge. The games biggest bluffer bar none.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline SlotRightIn

• Main Stander
« Reply #6300 on: May 27, 2024, 11:22:55 am »
I know. Was just responding to the suspicious poster heaping ridiculous praise on the cheats.

My god, sorry for being an actual level headed human being capable of rational thought. Yes clearly i’m on abu dhabi’s payroll because that’s how they get out of this. By infiltrating a Liverpool forum and having me call them cheats, having me call Pep a smug prick, saying they are guilty and should be stripped of every title and relegated… but also saying it’s pretty impressive by the players to win 6 titles in 7 years and multiple trebles.

Yeah that’s really heaping praise on them isn’t it to say it’s impressive to get 100 points or to win a a treble.

Lesson learned. Don’t dare say anything any other team does is vaguely impressive adjacent. 99% slaughtering them and 1% praise? That’s suspicious.   

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6301 on: May 27, 2024, 11:25:32 am »
I do hope the stories that Pep is fucking off are true.

I can see him ending up at Man utd or Chelsea eventually, I dont think he has any loyalty other than to a money no object project

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6302 on: May 27, 2024, 11:27:28 am »

I can see him ending up at Man utd or Chelsea eventually, I dont think he has any loyalty other than to a money no object project

United or Chelsea will be too big a challenge for him. He'll be PSG bound imo.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline DarkOfTheManatee

• Anny Roader
« Reply #6303 on: May 27, 2024, 11:35:26 am »

Yeah, wasn't there some talk of 2025 being the year that there would finally be some resolution on the charges? He'll want to be out before then - even though I think it's very, very unlikely Man City get the punishment their cheating warrants, they'll probably get some form of punishment, and Guardiola likely won't want to be associated with the club at that point.

The only thing that might hold him back is the lack of viable alternatives? Man Utd and Chelsea have the money but not the structure to assure him of success. Barcelona are a basket case. There's no Serie A team that have the existing dominance that he likes to walk into. Would his ego let him go to PSG, where he would realistically be out of the spotlight for most of the season? And international management wouldn't suit his obsessive style.

But surely the idea of going to any club that can actually muster a proper trophy parade turnout must be tempting for one of the best managers in the game?

Offline Bread

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6304 on: May 27, 2024, 11:36:52 am »
Pep's next destination is PSG imo.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6305 on: May 27, 2024, 11:39:02 am »
They’ve cheated for years and didn’t win the way they have in recent years. I personally think if they are found guilty they should be stripped of the lot and relegated, but I can also objectively say what the actual coach and players have done, regardless of the financial doping, is still insane.

Could say the same for Lance Armstrong. They've still all had the aid of cheating.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6306 on: May 27, 2024, 11:43:58 am »

Or Girona FC.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6307 on: May 27, 2024, 11:45:14 am »
My god, sorry for being an actual level headed human being capable of rational thought. Yes clearly i’m on abu dhabi’s payroll because that’s how they get out of this. By infiltrating a Liverpool forum and having me call them cheats, having me call Pep a smug prick, saying they are guilty and should be stripped of every title and relegated… but also saying it’s pretty impressive by the players to win 6 titles in 7 years and multiple trebles.

Yeah that’s really heaping praise on them isn’t it to say it’s impressive to get 100 points or to win a a treble.

Lesson learned. Don’t dare say anything any other team does is vaguely impressive adjacent. 99% slaughtering them and 1% praise? That’s suspicious.
Yeah, we’ve had a couple people on here recently trying to separate the players’ brilliance from the club’s cheating.
Not one person at that shit stain on football deserves any credit whatsoever.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6308 on: May 27, 2024, 11:56:28 am »
I can't wait for City's plastic attempt to copy Klopp's leaving speech etc. He probably wanted to leave this season, but didn't want the title celebrations AND his departure being overshadowed by Klopp.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline LuverlyRita

• metar made
  • Kopite
« Reply #6309 on: May 27, 2024, 12:09:46 pm »
Yeah, we’ve had a couple people on here recently trying to separate the players’ brilliance from the club’s cheating.
Not one person at that shit stain on football deserves any credit whatsoever.
Agree with this. The only time I watch City is when they're playing us. There is absolutely nothing to like about this corrupt, sports-washing project and the players and manager have been complicit.

Offline stockdam

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6310 on: May 27, 2024, 12:22:41 pm »

As I said above, for me the important charges are failing to co-operate and not providing what they were asked to. Once that basic requirement is ignored then the trust has gone and they are guilty of cheating. The PL should not have to prove the level of cheating but it would be nice if they could. The fact that City didn't co-operate means that they have something to hide and there's no real need to go any further. The basic requirement for all clubs is to comply with what the PL ask and if they don't then they should be immediately suspended.

How can the PL trust any club that doesn't co-operate and which tries to hide evidence? It doesn't matter what level of cheating they are trying to hide; the fact is that they have deliberately not co-operated. There should be no need to "prove" the level and extent of cheating. It's simple........don't co-operate then you face an immediate ban and fine.

That would send a very clear message out to any other club who think they can hide what they are doing. If they fail to give the data that they are being asked then they will be immediately suspended and will play no further games (obviously there are other implications such as how to deal with previous results but the main aim is to prevent this scenario).

In City's case it is much more complex due to the amount of time that this has gone on for. They have basically ignored the rules and not co-operated with the PL and for this they should be relegated, fined and all titles stripped. Next, the club should be suspended until new owners are found. The league can not trust the owners any further; once trust has gone then there should be no way back for the owners.

The actual details of the cheating are not that relevant to me as you then get into the mess of trying to determine the punishment for each one. The main "crime" was failing to co-operate and once it has been established that there has been a significant amount of cheating (hence the reason for not co-operating) then the punishment needs to be severe and not based on a case by case analysis of each offence.

It's gross cheating and once that has been established then the details are irrelevant. I think City think they can defend each of the charges but the fundamental charge is not co-operating and once that has been proven then there's no real point going over each charge.

I really hope that they get the book thrown at them. They cannot be trusted and it should be curtains. No discussion over each charge and deciding what it is "worth". No coming back until the club is sold (and even then I still wouldn't trust them). They are the ones that need to explain why they failed to co-operate and once they cannot then kick them out.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 12:25:19 pm by stockdam »
#JFT97

Offline stockdam

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6311 on: May 27, 2024, 12:43:31 pm »
A quick scan of Bluemoon confirms what I am thinking:

"I am totally confident that we will be cleared of the vast majority of the charges, sure we will get saddled with a few for none co-operation and a fine but other than that i feel we will be cleared."

They seem to think that it is up to the PL to show that the emails resulted in action. Their stance is that 'sure the emails exist but an email is not proof of action".

This is the crux of the issue for me. Proving that something happened is very hard. The emails are circumstantial evidence but they are not proof.

Instead, there is proof that City did not co-operate and that is way more serious than proving each and every case of cheating. The City fans seem to think that no co-operation is a minor offence and they may get a small fine for not complying.

If somebody cheats on you and you ask for their phone records but they say no then you walk away. You don't have to follow up and prove that they have been using their phone to cheat. The fact that they are trying to hide evidence means that you cannot trust them and it's time to move on.

So it's not just a matter of City being "saddled for not co-operating" but it is a case of showing that they cannot be trusted and as such they must be severely punished. "Yes I failed to co-operate but you cannot prove that I cheated; yes there are some texts on my phone that agree to meet with her/him but can you prove that I actually did what the texts said?"..............would anyone accept this if your partner said it to you?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 12:47:06 pm by stockdam »
#JFT97

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6312 on: May 27, 2024, 02:01:02 pm »
I heard he's off to Majorca. He wants to build a bigger villa than Klopp.

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6313 on: May 27, 2024, 02:39:28 pm »
I heard he's off to Majorca. He wants to build a bigger villa than Klopp.
He will buy all the bricks using Abu Dhabi state funds funnelled into his bank account disguised as sponsorship from Brylcream.

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6314 on: May 27, 2024, 02:48:34 pm »
A quick scan of Bluemoon confirms what I am thinking:

"I am totally confident that we will be cleared of the vast majority of the charges, sure we will get saddled with a few for none co-operation and a fine but other than that i feel we will be cleared."

They seem to think that it is up to the PL to show that the emails resulted in action. Their stance is that 'sure the emails exist but an email is not proof of action".

This is the crux of the issue for me. Proving that something happened is very hard. The emails are circumstantial evidence but they are not proof.

Instead, there is proof that City did not co-operate and that is way more serious than proving each and every case of cheating. The City fans seem to think that no co-operation is a minor offence and they may get a small fine for not complying.

If somebody cheats on you and you ask for their phone records but they say no then you walk away. You don't have to follow up and prove that they have been using their phone to cheat. The fact that they are trying to hide evidence means that you cannot trust them and it's time to move on.

So it's not just a matter of City being "saddled for not co-operating" but it is a case of showing that they cannot be trusted and as such they must be severely punished. "Yes I failed to co-operate but you cannot prove that I cheated; yes there are some texts on my phone that agree to meet with her/him but can you prove that I actually did what the texts said?"..............would anyone accept this if your partner said it to you?
Every single one of them knows the club are guilty of every charge. Why else would they feel the need to celebrate lawyers more than trophies?

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6315 on: May 27, 2024, 03:17:40 pm »
Not really the same thing though. Unless they’ve taken performance enhancing drugs. I get it. I’ll be in the minority who’s able to separate the cheating by the board room and the success of the coach and players. As I said, I think if found guilty (which they obviously are, it’s just whether it can be proved) then every title should be stripped and they should be relegated, but I still think what the actual players have done on the field is still impressive high level consistency.

But they cannot be separated. The team and coaching structure has been assembled by a country cheating the rules of the game. If not for the cheating, that team doesn’t compete.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6316 on: May 27, 2024, 03:26:34 pm »
Cheats. All of them.

Popcorn's Art

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6317 on: May 27, 2024, 03:30:59 pm »
Cheats. All of them.
Even the tea lady cheats by using one tea bag for two cups. It’s ingrained right through the club!

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6318 on: May 27, 2024, 03:39:26 pm »
Even the tea lady cheats by using one tea bag for two cups. It’s ingrained right through the club!

Yknow I did almost add something about the tea lady. Great minds and all... ;D

Popcorn's Art

Offline stockdam

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6319 on: May 27, 2024, 03:45:47 pm »
But they cannot be separated. The team and coaching structure has been assembled by a country cheating the rules of the game. If not for the cheating, that team doesn’t compete.

Agreed. Without the cheating then the team doesn't exist. Prior to the start of the cheating, City's last league title was in 1968/69 so they had a gap of 43 years without a title. Prior to cheating, their players of the year were Stephen Ireland and for the previous 4 years it was Richard Dunne.......decent but hardly the same calibre as Tevez, Kompany and Aguero who were the first 3 in the cheating years.

The club owners have cheated the league, their own staff, players and managers......all of whom have known or suspected that something wasn't right.
#JFT97