Author Topic: 115 charges for the scorched earth cheating bastards on & off the pitch  (Read 481345 times)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards on & off the pitch - 115 Charges
« Reply #6160 on: May 25, 2024, 10:54:27 am »
The German fans seem to be able to coordinate cross-fanbase messages if they want to make a point. Maybe some day ourselves, Arsenal, United, Spurs, Everton (I know), Villa, Palace et al will get together to make a proper fan statement across the fanbase around our grounds. At the moment we are passively enabling the sportswashers through our rivalries.

The Germans are miles ahead of the knuckle draggers in England - they have the brains to see what's going on and collaborate, our lot just point score, piss take, laugh and act like c*nts.

Hopefully SoS can start a discussion with other fan groups and maybe we can get a concerted effort to get the cheats out of the game.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6161 on: May 25, 2024, 11:02:29 am »
The Germans are miles ahead of the knuckle draggers in England - they have the brains to see what's going on and collaborate, our lot just point score, piss take, laugh and act like c*nts.

Hopefully SoS can start a discussion with other fan groups and maybe we can get a concerted effort to get the cheats out of the game.
You’re right. Most fans in this country are stupid twats. Ingerlund and all that. Don’t care about fuck all outside of their own tiny brains.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6162 on: May 25, 2024, 11:25:39 am »
You’re right. Most fans in this country are stupid twats. Ingerlund and all that. Don’t care about fuck all outside of their own tiny brains.

When Ingerlund played at Anfield, lads from the old OnTheKop forum went and posted details of them singing "10 German Bombers", "Two world wars and one world cup" and all the other shite the fuckwitted c*nts sing. And people wonder why we say "Scouse not English"
Jurgen YNWA

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6163 on: May 25, 2024, 11:30:07 am »
When Ingerlund played at Anfield, lads from the old OnTheKop forum went and posted details of them singing "10 German Bombers", "Two world wars and one world cup" and all the other shite the fuckwitted c*nts sing. And people wonder why we say "Scouse not English"
It’s a large part of why I’m not arsed about watching England games. That and Gareth of course.

Offline vblfc

• "Verily, behold! Liverpool Football Club!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let your soul and spirit fly Into the mystic
« Reply #6164 on: May 25, 2024, 11:54:31 am »

Would love to see it.  You just know the Germans are pragmatic when they want to make an important shared point. I guess they talk to each other, decide on common grounds and messages, plan and execute.
Would be great to see SoS and other strongly recognised and respected fan groups across the league do this. (And keep international topics, =  Engurlund, out of it)

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #6165 on: May 25, 2024, 12:03:43 pm »
Is there someway both teams can lose today
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline taylorb1991

• Main Stander
« Reply #6166 on: May 25, 2024, 12:16:28 pm »
The German fans seem to be able to coordinate cross-fanbase messages if they want to make a point. Maybe some day ourselves, Arsenal, United, Spurs, Everton (I know), Villa, Palace et al will get together to make a proper fan statement across the fanbase around our grounds. At the moment we are passively enabling the sportswashers through our rivalries.

This should be done for certain, all it needs is the largest supporter groups to message each other, groups with a huge following and reach, then put together a campaign, gathering signatures to present to the clubs and Premier League. Enough is enough, all the while state ownership is tolerated the game is f****d and unfortunately the only way it's going to change is through fans coming together and making a statement

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #6167 on: May 25, 2024, 12:23:06 pm »
Other supporters don’t give a jot. All they care about is that their “most hated team” don’t win. City don’t have the history to fall into that category. United supporters are grateful when we don’t win the league as it protects their record.

Supporters need to boycott away matches when City play and also stop paying Sky. Sky will soon get involved if their revenue starts to tumble.
#JFT97

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #6168 on: May 25, 2024, 12:27:46 pm »

It is what happens when you have a ruling class that engages in divide and conquer.

Use team associations and regional accents to set the working class against each other. Then hopefully we are too busy fighting amongst each other to realise we are being fucked over. Tribalism is one of their greatest weapons.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Online TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #6169 on: May 25, 2024, 12:29:45 pm »
Apologies if already brought up, but does anybody think this nee found attitude towards City in some quarters of the media is down to an imminent change in government?

Nah. Andy Burnham is the worst of the lot for sucking up to these c*nts.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline vblfc

• "Verily, behold! Liverpool Football Club!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let your soul and spirit fly Into the mystic
« Reply #6170 on: May 25, 2024, 12:37:15 pm »
So - last time I sort of “enjoyed” a United win, was when Bestie scored 6 Vs Northampton ( nearly 50 years ago). Was a big deal at the time. Other than that, always loved to see them lose and hated the Fergie years with a passion.  But honestly - I am ready to hear we are collaborating with them to save the game and any groups that join in with that will have my support. 
It’s a bigger issue than other fans taking the piss or hoping we lose. Doesn’t mean I need to be an Arsenal, Spurs or United fan. We just need to agree on some common ground.  I still expect them to hope we lose - thats a separate issue.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #6171 on: May 25, 2024, 12:57:45 pm »
If we did it, Sky, TNT and the BBC wouldn't show it, oppo fans would start the usual Loserpool playing the victims and crying again and the rest of the league don't give a shit as ADFC115* are "saving football"

Might get some coverage next season if Arsenal did it, but they rely on the club to make banners for them....

if it’s done right it can’t be avoided. 

Truth is, most fans here just don’t care enough so aren’t motivated to do it.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6172 on: May 25, 2024, 12:59:16 pm »
if it’s done right it can’t be avoided. 

Truth is, most fans here just don’t care enough so aren’t motivated to do it.

It'd have to go right across the Kenny lower and stay there to work
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #6173 on: May 25, 2024, 01:02:45 pm »
It'd have to go right across the Kenny lower and stay there to work

there’s a reason German (and no doubt other fangroups) use those thin rolls of paper that can be spread across rows to spell out a message - they can be left up and not block views!  There’s ways of getting messages out there during games, and making it VERY hard to avoid. Fans should band together and do what fans did there to protest the Monday night games, and the investment in the league they didn’t want - actually stop games, that cannot be avoided, and it’d drive the media companies mad.

But that is of course part of the issue here too - tribalism, so fans don’t want to plan together.

Offline Irishred1

• Anny Roader
« Reply #6174 on: May 25, 2024, 01:03:12 pm »
Fair play to the host on Football Focus for bringing up the 115 charges on todays show. She has guts unlike many in the media

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6175 on: May 25, 2024, 01:32:40 pm »
In a few month’s time, 90% of premier league fans will want city to win the league again. Some will celebrate it like they won  it themselves.

“This is England “

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6176 on: May 25, 2024, 03:15:16 pm »
Nah. Andy Burnham is the worst of the lot for sucking up to these c*nts.

Andy Burnham isn't part of the impending Labour government though. It remains to be seen how Labour will deal with this issue on a national level. In the meantime that may have emboldened more scrutiny on 115 FC.

I don't think a Labour government will be as pliable for Abu Dhabi or Saudi as the Tories are. However I admit that remains to be seen.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #6177 on: May 25, 2024, 03:18:57 pm »
Andy Burnham isn't part of the impending Labour government though. It remains to be seen how Labour will deal with this issue on a national level. In the meantime that may have emboldened more scrutiny on 115 FC.

I don't think a Labour government will be as pliable for Abu Dhabi or Saudi as the Tories are. However I admit that remains to be seen.

Remains to be seen. To be fair to Blair for all his toadying to Murdoch his government did stop Sky taking over United.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline stockdam

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6178 on: May 25, 2024, 03:35:02 pm »

They all need money and investment and they won't really care where it comes from.

It will be down to fans and clubs to put pressure on the PL and for me I'd start by cancelling Sky sports (which I did years back). Abu Dhabi will try to pump money in to keep things alive but if nobody watches the City matches and nobody watches Sky then something will need to be done. Hopefully other fan bases will start to realise that they need to kick City out of the league otherwise the whole competition is flawed.
#JFT97

Offline Reds r coming up the hill

• Main Stander
« Reply #6179 on: May 25, 2024, 04:02:32 pm »
Is there someway both teams can lose today

If utd win =
City lose and utd keep 7 hag … both lose?

Offline JP!

• An infinite ocean of joy. May in fact be the reincarnation of the Buddha.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
    • Cranky Englishman - Yes, that's me.
« Reply #6180 on: May 25, 2024, 05:08:43 pm »
Fucking awful today and incredibly boring.
I don't agree, he'd go to Legoland. Bye.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6181 on: May 25, 2024, 05:09:55 pm »
Unlucky.

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6182 on: May 25, 2024, 05:15:38 pm »
Didn’t watch it but haha, fuck off you dirty horrible cheating scum!

Offline mainone

• Anny Roader
  • this is the end.....
« Reply #6183 on: May 25, 2024, 05:50:41 pm »
where was grealish still pissed

Offline stockdam

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6184 on: May 25, 2024, 07:00:43 pm »

Injured by a glitter canon.
#JFT97

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6185 on: May 25, 2024, 07:16:28 pm »

Staring at a toilet trying to figure out how to use it

Offline Bucko - Dubai

• Anny Roader
« Reply #6186 on: May 25, 2024, 08:06:32 pm »
Some of them.in Blueloon are feeling an embarrassing turnout tomorrow for their parade, especially with bad weather expected (and bad traffic, probably)

Think it could be extremely comical when the 2 mile parade is empty for supposedly the largest commercial football club in the world

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6187 on: May 25, 2024, 08:15:02 pm »
Some of them.in Blueloon are feeling an embarrassing turnout tomorrow for their parade, especially with bad weather expected (and bad traffic, probably)

Think it could be extremely comical when the 2 mile parade is empty for supposedly the largest commercial football club in the world
Would be funny if there were more United fans turning up at city’s parade to celebrate their fa cup win

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #6188 on: May 25, 2024, 08:22:34 pm »
The odds on them getting relegated next season have gone down to 25/1.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6189 on: May 25, 2024, 08:35:50 pm »
https://x.com/footballontnt/status/1794413244393848848

Erling Haaland is yet to register a goal contribution in a semi-final or final for Man City.

🏟 9 games
⚽️ 0 goals
🅰️ 0 assists

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We had dreams and songs to sing
My marmoset, to get things done,
You fell in Loch Ness with Major Tom.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #6191 on: May 25, 2024, 08:50:06 pm »
https://x.com/footballontnt/status/1794413244393848848

That link needs to come with a warning. That pic will give you nightmares...

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6192 on: May 25, 2024, 08:54:19 pm »

As if winning today would've made any difference to the pathetic turnout

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6193 on: May 25, 2024, 08:59:44 pm »
They’ve made a mistake having the parade at 7:30. All the shoppers will have gone home by then and they normally pad the numbers out.

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6194 on: May 25, 2024, 09:04:38 pm »
They’ve made a mistake having the parade at 7:30. All the shoppers will have gone home by then and they normally pad the numbers out.

It’s more like a 100 yard dash up the road and then back again. Sure they will pay thousands of bemused kids  to walk around for an hour to “pack the streets”.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6195 on: May 25, 2024, 09:11:43 pm »

Most will be in pubs on the Sunday before bank hol.

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6196 on: May 25, 2024, 09:15:31 pm »
Apparently a lot of them are wanting the parade cancelled after losing today. ‘The best fans in the world’ :lmao

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6197 on: May 25, 2024, 09:17:18 pm »
Apparently a lot of them are wanting the parade cancelled after losing today. ‘The best fans in the world’ :lmao

More UTD fans will show up to take the piss would be my guess

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6198 on: May 25, 2024, 09:29:58 pm »
More UTD fans will show up to take the piss would be my guess
Yeah I do hope so. Would be fucking hilarious

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #6199 on: May 25, 2024, 10:22:49 pm »
Most will be in pubs on the Sunday before bank hol.

Drinking water?

Embarrassing football club