Author Topic: Harry Maguire considering his options thread  (Read 3303389 times)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Re: United - το πράσινο και το gOle πρότυπο
« Reply #20120 on: September 25, 2021, 11:48:06 pm »
Shaw and Maguire injured today too.

Spawny bastards they get all the luck :(
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #20121 on: September 25, 2021, 11:53:17 pm »

That treatment table better be doubly reinforced.

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20122 on: September 25, 2021, 11:57:01 pm »

Maguire guarding the kitchen supplies and Shaw rugby tackled him for a meat and potato pie?

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #20123 on: September 26, 2021, 12:01:41 am »
Maguire guarding the kitchen supplies and Shaw rugby tackled him for a meat and potato pie?
That's inconceivable. Considering Maguire's defending, he'd run with that pie diagonally to the touchline evading a few players, and then throw it to someone on the stands.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20124 on: September 26, 2021, 12:12:33 am »
That's inconceivable. Considering Maguire's defending, he'd run with that pie diagonally to the touchline evading a few players, and then throw it to someone on the stands.

Fair point. Plus, given his history with the Greeks he was probably in charge of guarding the Kebabs rather than the pies. Shaw must have been after the shish kebab with a bit of tatziki sauce.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #20125 on: September 26, 2021, 12:22:54 am »

If they put Shaws arse at one end and Maguires head at the other it should be fine
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #20126 on: September 26, 2021, 12:33:53 am »
If they put Shaws arse at one end and Maguires head at the other it should be fine

But then Shaws head will be near Maguire's....  :puke2

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #20127 on: September 26, 2021, 12:56:39 am »
The difference in class, Klopp giving credit to opponent, while Ole is whining like a baby.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #20128 on: September 26, 2021, 01:10:43 am »

But is it egregious?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20129 on: September 26, 2021, 01:16:14 am »
The difference in class, Klopp giving credit to opponent, while Ole is whining like a baby.

Exactly. And Solskjaer sounds like a teenage fanboy given the keys to Old Trafford as opposed to an actual manager.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20130 on: September 26, 2021, 01:20:52 am »
Ahhh so enjoyable watching that on motd, inconceivably shite they are, it really is high times watching Ole fucking gollum manage these, still have to pinch myself he is there in his little fergie suit without the slightest fucking clue what he is doing  :lmao  :lmao

Offline BigCDump

• Legacy Fan
  • Let's Klopp Til' We Drop
« Reply #20131 on: September 26, 2021, 02:16:10 am »
And still getting support from a significant minority.

We might have just saved his career at OT by only drawing today. He's level with Chelsea and City and only one point behind league leaders. That's the silver lining I'm taking from our result.
Nineteen Six. Believe it now, baby!

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20132 on: September 26, 2021, 02:28:04 am »
Might kick start their season, that.
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Online vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #20133 on: September 26, 2021, 02:40:18 am »
I think it's pretty commonly accepted even by United supporters that Ferguson left his successor a mess of a squad

He left the club his protoge, whom he thought he could control. Fair play to Moyes, I think, who tried to pull away, but it did for him. Probably why Ed brought in Van Gaal and Mourinho who Fergie could not control. That didn't work either, so they revert back to a Fergie puppet - this time one he could definitely control - again, it's gone spectacularly wrong.

Whoever comes in after Ed...do we know who it is yet? He/she, has an opportunity to clean up the house. First order of business, sack the useless gobshite in charge and bring in Conte. Lightening doesn't strike three times though and United, at the moment, are all fur coat and no knickers, a poisoned chalice. They are dogshit, bad.. They're not Chelsea, it's not Serie A. Would he be able to make the correct decision of saying no or rather expose his weakness as a coach, his ego, by saying yes?

It's such a glorious funk at Old Trafford now. They are us and we are them. Two of the greatest football clubs in the World and we are now streets ahead of them in so many ways, on and off the pitch. Their player welfare is shocking.We need to rescue that poor lad, Greenwood. They'd fucking sell him and all. They'll just bring in some other over the hill shirt seller.

They've had two dynasty's United. With Sir Matt and Fergie. In between, and they were considerable periods, they were shizer, as they are now. They won't be within fifteen points of us end of the season. Fakt
« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 02:42:42 am by vivabobbygraham »
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Online vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20134 on: September 26, 2021, 03:16:43 am »

Long may they play Fernandes,  Pogba and Ronaldo together.

With Varane next to Maguire and Porky and Bissaka on either flank. Not to mention McFred in the two. It's a fucking joke.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #20135 on: September 26, 2021, 03:19:22 am »
Short of the still dreamed of actual fistfight on the spot, Ole apparently not really naming a taker and then Fernandez picking up the ball and handsomely blazing over while Martinez first points at and makes fun of Ronaldo and then Limbo Dances the crowd after was basically perfect. Like, really really good as hotly anticipated penalty spot fuck ups go.  ;D 4 games in the strains breaking point. Nice

Was it tony couldn't wait to read this thread this year?  aha its gonna be a beut lad.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Online vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20136 on: September 26, 2021, 03:20:00 am »
The only thing that could have made this funnier is if the ref ordered to re take the penalty then this time Ronaldo sent it to Row Z.

Save that for the movie...

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
« Reply #20137 on: September 26, 2021, 06:24:09 am »
bruno's pen just landed in my garden

took a while...
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #20138 on: September 26, 2021, 06:38:31 am »
They have an all star squad apparently.

They have precisely one star. Who's 36.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20139 on: September 26, 2021, 09:27:02 am »
bruno's pen just landed in my garden

took a while...

How's the weather on Mars these days?
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20140 on: September 26, 2021, 09:29:44 am »

:lmao :lmao

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #20142 on: September 26, 2021, 10:14:38 am »
That little goblin is making an awful lot of Martinez's winding up of Fernando and making out Ronaldo should be taking the pen, he didn't like that apparently

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20144 on: September 26, 2021, 10:20:39 am »
Looking forward to Neville saying they still need 3-4 players on MNF.

Online MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20146 on: September 26, 2021, 10:45:35 am »
I don’t get it.
They are making fun of Man Utd fans that thought signing Ronaldo guarantees them the title.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #20147 on: September 26, 2021, 10:48:12 am »
They are making fun of Man Utd fans that thought signing Ronaldo guarantees them the title.

A bit like Candyman this urban legend,

But some believe, if you look into a mirror

And say "Cristiano Ronaldo" three times

You must be Cristiano Ronaldo the vain prick

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20148 on: September 26, 2021, 10:50:50 am »

Ahhh ok that siu bullshit, I see now, it’s early where I am on a Sunday.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #20149 on: September 26, 2021, 10:57:46 am »
Ahhh ok that siu bullshit, I see now, it’s early where I am on a Sunday.

It’s 11 ya lazy twat  :D

Online MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20150 on: September 26, 2021, 11:00:44 am »
I'm a bit pissed off that our draw cheered them up a bit because they'd have been down in the dumps had we won.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20151 on: September 26, 2021, 11:41:59 am »

Man, imagine for a moment if they had a defensive injury crisis even half as bad as ours from last season? They'd probably have McFred at CB, Greenwood at RB trying to dribble it out of defence, Pogba and Fernandes as the double pivot, and Sancho still on the bench. It would be pure joy.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #20152 on: September 26, 2021, 12:00:19 pm »
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20153 on: September 26, 2021, 12:05:04 pm »
This joy is of gossamer,  sadly.  The signings they've made this window puts the scrutiny on Ole,  firmly.  Even though the squad,  in midfield especially is unbalanced,  the hype,  time and resources already afforded,  and financial outlay ramp up the pressure.  Once Ole fails at winning the league  or the european cup,  they'll likely change manager imo.  Hard to miss a decent coach again with their resources and contacts book,  but they will no doubt try!

Good fun while it lasts.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 12:08:49 pm by surfer. Fuck you generator. »

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #20154 on: September 26, 2021, 12:33:46 pm »
United fans laughing at our draw is like laughing at the couple over the road who you overheard have a little quarrel, fighting about the shopping

As you, United, sit in your front room in your string vest and McTominay themed boxer shorts, empty Pot Noodles about, the place is a tip, cracks in the walls. It's a mansion, and it looks glorious outside, but the debt on it is killing you, like someone sitting on your chest as you sleep you strangle and struggle to breathe, and with the logic of a drowning man make pitiful, small decisions... Lurching for your glory days.

Flashing a diamond ring at Christine Ronaldson, she's the one who got away, but she's BACK and she's siphoning your remaining funds, she's tapped into the plastic and she's moisturising more than ever, and you tell yourself, you tell yourself it's just like the old days, it's as good as it was before, your landlord Ole is doing a fine job on this magnificent home, except all the pictures on the walls are gathering dust and all the cutlery needs replaced..

But haha, lmao @ the Scousers over the road. Trouble in paradise? Mr Man United laughs himself to sleep, thinking he is on top again, yes, and cackles the hollow laugh of the doomed.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 12:35:27 pm by ToneLa »

Online MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20155 on: September 26, 2021, 01:04:15 pm »
United fans laughing at our draw is like laughing at the couple over the road who you overheard have a little quarrel, fighting about the shopping

As you, United, sit in your front room in your string vest and McTominay themed boxer shorts, empty Pot Noodles about, the place is a tip, cracks in the walls. It's a mansion, and it looks glorious outside, but the debt on it is killing you, like someone sitting on your chest as you sleep you strangle and struggle to breathe, and with the logic of a drowning man make pitiful, small decisions... Lurching for your glory days.

Flashing a diamond ring at Christine Ronaldson, she's the one who got away, but she's BACK and she's siphoning your remaining funds, she's tapped into the plastic and she's moisturising more than ever, and you tell yourself, you tell yourself it's just like the old days, it's as good as it was before, your landlord Ole is doing a fine job on this magnificent home, except all the pictures on the walls are gathering dust and all the cutlery needs replaced..

But haha, lmao @ the Scousers over the road. Trouble in paradise? Mr Man United laughs himself to sleep, thinking he is on top again, yes, and cackles the hollow laugh of the doomed.
The funny thing is that they've not played many 'difficult' games.

Online Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #20156 on: September 26, 2021, 01:07:19 pm »
From the BBC live text for today's games:

If you're reading this in Sydney, look out of your window NOW.
Bruno Fernandes' spot-kick should be passing any moment.

;D

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20157 on: September 26, 2021, 01:41:31 pm »
Not liking the vibes on Red Cafe this morning, a lot of posters seem to be turning against the Ole project. Need a big win mid week for him to stay alive that bit longer and do more damage.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20158 on: September 26, 2021, 01:42:41 pm »
The funny thing is that they've not played many 'difficult' games.

Or any in fact.  And they’ve still managed to lose three times.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan