Author Topic: Harry Maguire considering his options thread  (Read 3303362 times)

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: United - το πράσινο και το gOle πρότυπο
« Reply #20240 on: September 27, 2021, 06:25:40 pm »
So Fernandes writes an essay for simply missing a penalty? Unbelievable comms department that club have.

I'm expecting a thesis then from Ronaldo apologising for being a sexual predator.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20241 on: September 27, 2021, 06:36:04 pm »
They got rid of him and brought in Mancini who won the league with City. Blanc and Strachan have had the most success as managers from those who've played under Ferguson but they haven't coached in ages. I suppose Steve Bruce has the distinction of hanging around the longest from all of them.

His team are currently 1-2 down at half time at home.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #20242 on: September 27, 2021, 06:36:45 pm »
Imagine spending 2 years telling the world that Man United need to spend on a Right Winger, then they spend £100million on one and he doesn’t even put him in the ‘best 11’.

What a laughable fool that prick is
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20243 on: September 27, 2021, 06:37:29 pm »
Oh, remember when he said they would win the league before we did with Klopp in 2019?  :D

I also remember him saying, a day or two after the Old Trafford riot in the spring, that if they splurged millions on Varane, Sancho and a centre forward they’d be champions this season.

They got that and he’s given up after 6 games and will, presumably, demand yet more millions be spent.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #20244 on: September 27, 2021, 07:01:53 pm »
I also remember him saying, a day or two after the Old Trafford riot in the spring, that if they splurged millions on Varane, Sancho and a centre forward they’d be champions this season.

They got that and he’s given up after 6 games and will, presumably, demand yet more millions be spent.
Surely not.

He was dead set against greed in the game last season as he cheer-led the destruction and rioting from his perch at Sky Central with his Che Guevara t-shirt on under his suit.

I'm sure Che Nevara will be campaigning for United to act responsibly and coach their current pampered stars to success rather than waste another billion or two.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #20245 on: September 27, 2021, 07:02:43 pm »
Steve Bruce isn't doing too badly. Keeping Ashley's Newcastle up is not an easy job . Nor is cabbage dodging .
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20246 on: September 27, 2021, 07:51:30 pm »

Football Genius him.

he said just before the start of the season and again 2 or 3 games into it  that they were contenders and that liverpool wont win the league

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #20247 on: September 27, 2021, 08:01:21 pm »
Steve Bruce isn't doing too badly. Keeping Ashley's Newcastle up is not an easy job . Nor is cabbage dodging .
in fairness to him he has, his only problem (and if you take Joelinton who he apparently didn't choose, its not that big) is he has gotten some money to spend. he got wilso and lewis who are good players, and fraser who is ok on a free, but the only other player in their team is saint-maximin. staying up is fine for newcastle
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20248 on: September 27, 2021, 10:08:07 pm »
Gary Neville saying they won't win the league

Just need another 200m in January and then same again in the summer

Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20249 on: September 27, 2021, 10:10:55 pm »
Imagine spending 2 years telling the world that Man United need to spend on a Right Winger, then they spend £100million on one and he doesn’t even put him in the ‘best 11’.

What a laughable fool that prick is

He's an absolute mug. How sky employ him with a straight face i'll never know.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20250 on: September 27, 2021, 10:13:20 pm »
in fairness to him he has, his only problem (and if you take Joelinton who he apparently didn't choose, its not that big) is he has gotten some money to spend. he got wilso and lewis who are good players, and fraser who is ok on a free, but the only other player in their team is saint-maximin. staying up is fine for newcastle

Strange, considering Rafa had a much shitter squad but did much better...

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #20251 on: September 27, 2021, 11:49:34 pm »
From a ESPN FC video 4 days ago on Youtube regarding penalties in the PL.

But Klopp is to blame for them not getting enough penalties. :D

I'd love to see what % are in the last 10 minutes as well, especially when they need a winner or an equaliser (like Saturday of course)
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20252 on: September 27, 2021, 11:56:04 pm »
Neville's chosen XI no wonder he didn't make it as a manager

I saw that on Twitter. Haha. It’s like he does his analysis on FIFA 22.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #20253 on: September 28, 2021, 05:48:22 am »
Strange, considering Rafa had a much shitter squad but did much better...
well its not strange.. rafa is a miles better manager lol but i assume you mean press coverage

I don't mind him too much but I can already fucking tell he's going to peddle the false notion that we're a Rice away from a perfectly functional midfield trio of Pogba/Bruno/Rice or whoever when really we don't have a #8, we have two #10s and we're trying to force one to be a hybrid 8/10 and hope we can get a 6 who somehow does the work of two people
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20254 on: September 28, 2021, 07:19:42 am »
Its like some sort of Forth Bridge painting job with this lot and their transfer activity.

Meanwhile, their big crumbling stadium could do with some actual paint. And steel, concrete etc.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #20255 on: September 28, 2021, 07:28:06 am »
The Mancs have turned into the Kardashians. Every bit of news is aboot them. Meanwhile us an whoever are goin aboot their business

Online RedG13

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20256 on: September 28, 2021, 07:45:44 am »
From a ESPN FC video 4 days ago on Youtube regarding penalties in the PL.

But Klopp is to blame for them not getting enough penalties. :D

Now add touches in the box to all the teams for the last 4 years also with that.

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #20257 on: September 28, 2021, 08:36:16 am »
Probably not wise to be counting Ronaldo's touches in the box stats.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20258 on: September 28, 2021, 08:56:32 am »
They are the steoretypical FIFA 22 team with a manager that's more concerned about picking flashy players than what's actually good for the team.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20259 on: September 28, 2021, 09:18:32 am »

He did yeah. I remember something about 2 tweets literally minutes apart. 1 about greed in the game and it all about money, the other one saying Sancho+Varane+Kane = title.  Surely replacing Kane with Ronaldo means a clean sweep for them. He's just a spoilt little slabber. Wants to be seen as a spokesman for football and what's wrong with it, but more importantly wants his team to throw money about until they get success, because he doesn't want to admit that his mate is the problem. I'm struggling to think of a bigger hypocrite in the game

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20260 on: September 28, 2021, 10:08:03 am »
He did yeah. I remember something about 2 tweets literally minutes apart. 1 about greed in the game and it all about money, the other one saying Sancho+Varane+Kane = title.  Surely replacing Kane with Ronaldo means a clean sweep for them. He's just a spoilt little slabber. Wants to be seen as a spokesman for football and what's wrong with it, but more importantly wants his team to throw money about until they get success, because he doesn't want to admit that his mate is the problem. I'm struggling to think of a bigger hypocrite in the game
"Varane, Kane and Sancho = title"

Is Ronaldo worse than Kane, Gary?

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #20261 on: September 28, 2021, 12:02:55 pm »
The Mancs have turned into the Kardashians. Every bit of news is aboot them.
And they also have a big arse as their main selling point
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #20262 on: September 28, 2021, 12:11:26 pm »
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #20263 on: September 28, 2021, 12:15:09 pm »

;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #20264 on: September 28, 2021, 12:20:37 pm »
haha very good  :D

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20265 on: September 28, 2021, 12:28:27 pm »
All this shows is that Pep needs to spend a few hundred million on some penalty takers.

And penalty winners.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #20266 on: September 28, 2021, 12:41:49 pm »
Surely Squires has to be all over this twitter apology tomorrow?

This is pure gold, United are a breathtaking shambles  ;D

Ask and ye shall receive. Enjoy!

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2021/sep/28/david-squires-on-self-flagellating-footballers-and-the-fuel-crisis?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
We are Liverpool!

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20267 on: September 28, 2021, 02:23:42 pm »
Maguire out for “a few weeks” with a calf injury.

Jammy bastards.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #20268 on: September 28, 2021, 02:49:26 pm »
Maguire out for “a few weeks” with a calf injury.

He obtained the injury giving birth to it.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #20269 on: September 28, 2021, 02:53:01 pm »
hahaha :lmao

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #20270 on: September 28, 2021, 02:54:17 pm »

If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #20271 on: September 28, 2021, 03:09:21 pm »

Fucking hell ;D

I reckon his ma would have rather given birth to a calf than force that swede out

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20272 on: September 28, 2021, 03:34:42 pm »
They got rid of him and brought in Mancini who won the league with City. Blanc and Strachan have had the most success as managers from those who've played under Ferguson but they haven't coached in ages. I suppose Steve Bruce has the distinction of hanging around the longest from all of them.

Yeah Blanc is probably the most successful,  winning the league with Bordeaux was massive (wasn't Alou Diarra,  formerly a prospect with us,  a key player for them..)

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
« Reply #20273 on: September 28, 2021, 03:38:52 pm »
is ole really going to do a DVB with sancho? ronaldo coming has given him a headache of trying to get game time for the now available cavani, where greenwood would normally slip to third choice striker but that'll stunt his growth for a kid who is clearly talented and seen as their future, so i presume ole sees it as essential he gets game time (i dont disagree with that in principle) so puts him on the right, so where the fuck does sancho fit in?

left wing... well pogba has that spot atm cos the mad bastard can't see beyond playing fred and the scot in the middle and while ole has dropped pogba for periods before he clearly wants to keep him happy to some degree at this time (tho obviously he should be in midfield but well, it's ole)

aaaaaaaaaaand there's rashford, he's back soon and when up to speed is defo ole's choice for the leftwing

(i assume he can't persisit with macfred when rashford takes back his spot from pogba but the twat's such a fool im really not sure if pogba gets in over the useless duo - but that's for another discussion)

so unless ole is prepared to stunt greenwood's progress and bench him (and he's effectively 3rd choice striker in that role behind cavani sub wise), i have no idea what he's going to do with sancho on a regular basis, i see him being rotated in here and there but wtf, you just spunked 74million for someone who isn't a nailed on first 11 starter?

« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 03:43:36 pm by Armand9 »
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Offline Gitsy606

• Anny Roader
« Reply #20274 on: September 28, 2021, 03:42:46 pm »
Neville's chosen XI no wonder he didn't make it as a manager

Where is this?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20275 on: September 28, 2021, 03:45:57 pm »

:lmao
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
« Reply #20276 on: September 28, 2021, 03:47:07 pm »
Where is this?

don't look at it mate, some things can't be unseen
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20277 on: September 28, 2021, 03:48:00 pm »
is ole really going to do a DVB with sancho? ronaldo coming has given him a headache of trying to get game time for the now available cavani, where greenwood would normally slip to third choice striker but that'll stunt his growth for a kid who is clearly talented and seen as their future, so i presume ole sees it as essential he gets game time (i dont disagree with that in principle) so puts him on the right, so where the fuck does sancho fit in?

left wing... well pogba has that spot atm cos the mad bastard can't see beyond playing fred and the scot in the middle and while ole has dropped pogba for periods before he clearly wants to keep him happy to some degree at this time (tho obviously he should be in midfield but well, it's ole)

aaaaaaaaaaand there's rashford, he's back soon and when up to speed is defo ole's choice for the leftwing

(i assume he can't persisit with macfred when rashford takes back his spot from pogba but the twat's such a fool im really not sure if pogba gets in over the useless duo - but that's for another discussion)

so unless ole is prepared to stunt greenwood's progress and bench him (and he's effectively 3rd choice striker in that role behind cavani sub wise), i have no idea what he's going to do with sancho on a regular basis, i see him being rotated in here and there but wtf, you just spunked 74million for someone who isn't a nailed on first 11 starter?

Just shows there is zero planning going on there, it is hysterical and I love it.

Sadly, they might be opening their eyes and realising Smeagol is actually shit. Got a delivery today, drivers were Mancs and we chatted about footy, they both reckoned his time is up and will be gone soon.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #20278 on: September 28, 2021, 03:51:09 pm »

:wellin

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20279 on: September 28, 2021, 05:16:07 pm »
don't look at it mate, some things can't be unseen

For those who can't resist admiring his attempt at picking the laziest XI in PL history, it is:

De G

AWB
SHAW
MAGUIRE
VARANE

MCT
POGBA

BRUNO

GREENWOOD
CAVANI
RONALDO