Author Topic: MATCH PREVIEW: Liverpool v Leicester City - Sat 10th Sept, 17:30  (Read 42742 times)

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
MATCH PREVIEW: Liverpool v Leicester City - Sat 10th Sept, 17:30
« on: September 3, 2016, 07:06:51 pm »
MATCH PREVIEW: LIVERPOOL FC V LEICESTER CITY FC

vs   

Kick off Time: 17.30

Stadium: Anfield

Last 4 Fixtures:
2nd February 2016 (A): Leicester City 2 - 0 Liverpool
26th December 2015 (H): Liverpool 1 - 0 Leicester City
1st January 2015 (H): Liverpool 2 - 2 Leicester City
2nd December 2014 (A): Leicester City 1 - 3 Liverpool

Liverpool's home opener comes a little later than everyone else, as we raise the curtain on the majestic new Main Stand. And what an occasion it promises to be. We welcome the Champions, Leicester City, to a new look Anfield.

Match Preview

What more can be said about Leicester City's exploits last season? It was a remarkable feat, an enormous achievement, and something that ultimately we just have to stand back and applaud. Claudio Ranieri's team, against all the odds, managed to bring a league title to Leicester. Something us Liverpool fans would kill for after going so many years without.

"Claudio Ranieri? Really?" asked Gary Linekar on the Italian's appointment. Really. The Great British Press never did give foreign managers their fair dues, did they? But Ranieri left them with no choice. The original Tinkerman tinkered no more, as his consistent, well-drilled, hard-working, pacy Leicester City side shook the Premier League.

But that was last year. What comes next?

Leicester are being written off once again. The pundits say they couldn't possibly do it again. Jamie Vardy and Riyad Mahrez chose to stay, but N'golo Kante left for Chelsea. They've strengthened though, as they had to with Champion's League football to look forward to. Mendy will plug the hole that Kante leaves in midfield, with a more studious approach to the game than Kante's crunching tackling. A club record fee brought in Musa from Moscow, and he has pace to burn - a feature of Leicester's attacking players last season. Kasper the friendly ghost Schmeichel is a small doubt for the game, having undergone a hernia operation a couple of weeks ago, though reports suggest he may be fit to play against Liverpool. It matters not. We must be the only club in the world whose performances in front of goal are worse when the opposition field a back-up.

In summary, we'll see much of the same from Leicester. They'll have little of the ball, and look to hit us on the break with pace in abundance.

For Liverpool, Emre Can could still be out with the ankle injury that has kept him out of the starting line up so far this season, but the Lovren - Matip partnership is likely to be given its second run-out in the Premier League. Rumours of an injury to the irresistible Sadio Mane have proved to be wide of the mark, and the stand-out performer of the first few games of the season will be raring to go. Adam Lallana will return from international duty with a first international goal to his name, but Jurgen Klopp will be hoping he'll add a few more Liverpool goals to his name over the coming season too. A few of the Liverpool regulars will have been at Melwood all week, but Coutinho faces an uphill battle to be match-ready, only arriving back from the Brazilian heat on Thursday. But he'll play. It's the man who plays in front of him that's in question. Klopp has tended to favour Firmino or even Origi up front in the games he considers tougher, but Daniel Sturridge is still the main man for scoring goals. If I was guessing, I'd say Klopp will go with Sturridge for this one with Firmino in behind. But then I'm not a mad, brilliant German.

Both teams go into the game with a record of won one, drawn one, lost one. In the balance then? Maybe. But with it being our first home game, you can be sure that Jurgen Klopp's tricky reds will be fired up and ready to christen the new Main Stand with 3 points. Start as we mean to go on and all that.

Some questions for RAWK to consider in the build up to the match:
  • Will it be Sturridge, Firmino, Origi, or a combination?
  • Will Moreno's pace be employed to guard against Leicester's counter-attacks?
  • With Emre Can still a doubt, who will play in the middle of the park?
  • And finally, will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?

Up the Reds!

***Also on a more sober note, there will be a tribute at the match, and in the programme, to Tom "Jacko" Jackson, a massive Liverpool fan who many of us will recognise. He sadly lost his life in Australia this week. He died trying to save the life of Mia Ayliffe-Chung, who was also killed in a knife attack at their hostel - YNWA Jacko.***
« Last Edit: September 6, 2016, 12:24:35 pm by Rhi »
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
Re: MATCH PREVIEW: Liverpool v Leicester City - Sat 10th Sept, 17:30
« Reply #1 on: September 6, 2016, 04:21:39 pm »
I hope we don`t go with 3 CMs and do exactly what we did in the corresponding fixture last season when we matched their flat 442 shape and just let the quality of our players prevail.

Pressing will be irrelevant in this game as Leicester don`t care about the build-up play or ball possession, they`ll be just looking to kick it long over the top for Vardy where getting quickly to close down Drinkwater will be crucial in stopping this from happening, so Sturridge should be the first name on the team-sheet and I imagine he may be a bit angry with all that happened recently which is good as he always plays great when pissed off.

Worrying aspect of this game is them being so good on the break but on the other hand without Kante we should really dominate in the central midfield area and if Can is available we should make that dominance count.

Online kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: September 6, 2016, 04:54:01 pm »
Thanks Rhi.

vardy is probably a decent swimmer?

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #3 on: September 6, 2016, 05:03:30 pm »
Thanks for the OP, nice write up.

Special mention that this is set to be the biggest crowd at Anfield for over 30 years with our first game under the new main stand. 

•   Will it be Sturridge, Firmino, Origi, or a combination?

I’d love to see us add more goals and pace to the front three. Currently Mane is the only player looking to get in behind or get into goal scoring positions. We look great until we get into the final third and then we don’t have anyone on the shoulder of the last defender looking to actually get on the end of something. 
I’d like to see either Sturridge or Origi start and move Firmino over to the left hand side with Coutinho moved to CM alongside Lallana with Can in DM if fit if not I guess we will persevere with Henderson in that role. Leicester will be prepared to sit back and hit us on the counter so that team is full of goals and creativity and would be good enough to beat 80% of the teams in the league trying that tactic on us.   

•   Will Moreno's pace be employed to guard against Leicester's counter-attacks?

Moreno vs Mahrez………….that could get messy but then again Milner vs Mahrez is equally frightening. I can see the benefit in recalling Moreno but I expect it will take me five minutes before wishing Milner was there.

•   With Emre Can still a doubt, who will play in the middle of the park?

As mentioned earlier I’d go with Henderson in the #6 role with Coutinho and Lallana ahead of him although there are question marks about Coutinho’s defensive work when he plays CM. The last time I remember him playing there was against United and he didn’t track runner or let players run off him. He’s a risk in that position but with Sturridge/Origi and Mane up front he could unlock a stubborn defence.

•   And finally, will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?

No but I bet I can throw a kettle over a pub roof.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline Robby The Z

• Main Stander
« Reply #4 on: September 6, 2016, 05:51:59 pm »
A couple of questions for us in midfield. If Emre cannot play, does that make Hendo and Gigi the central mids at kickoff? If so, won't he want Lallana in front of them to run, run, run the way he does (and close down Drinkwater)? But if Adam plays, does that mean Bobby goes to the bench? Klopp clearly likes Bobby and Lallana a lot, and of course Mane and Phil will be starting.

So while everyone is calling for Sturridge to start (and I'd like that too), don't be shocked if Firminho is at center forward and Daniel starts on the bench again.
"It's emotion inside." - Jurgen Klopp on football.

Offline diegoLFC7

• Legacy Fan
  • LFC
« Reply #5 on: September 6, 2016, 05:57:10 pm »
We need to dominate possession and beware of counters. That's all Leicester do. I would keep our back line as close to the goal as possible to nullify Mahrez and Vardy. An early goal could ruin them, and we could capitalize on the home momentum.
Seen us win everything

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #6 on: September 6, 2016, 06:05:17 pm »
Just hope the occasion doesn't get to the players. We don't have a good track record when it comes to things like this. The Kop's last stand, truth day, the game against the mancs days after the verdict of accidental death at Hillsborough were quashed, Shankly's 100th birthday etc... We've ended up losing all the games on those days. Hope we're not distracted by all the fanfare that is bound to go on before and put in a very good performance against the champions.

These have a fair bit of pace to call on in Vardy, Mahrez, Musa and now Slimani, so we're going to have to be really on our guard against them and make sure we don't get hit on the break.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #7 on: September 6, 2016, 06:09:23 pm »
Hope the occasion and atmosphere carries and the lads get at them form the start; a nice early goal could set us on our way towards a 3-0 win.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: September 6, 2016, 06:12:39 pm »
Hope the occasion and atmosphere carries and the lads get at them form the start; a nice early goal could set us on our way towards a 3-0 win.

Hopefully. Like I said though, we don't seem to have a good track record with things like this. Liverpool's sides of the past 20 odd years seem to shrink on these occasions not embrace them. Hopefully that'll change on Saturday.

Offline peachybum

• orangeyface
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: September 6, 2016, 06:16:15 pm »
We need to dominate possession and beware of counters.

I'm sure that won't be a problem. In fact i'm sure Leicester will encourage us to have all the possession we like and push into their half. That's how you beat us and has been for the last 5 years.
I wanna be like Jurgen Klopp

Offline SASDistress

• Kemlynite
« Reply #10 on: September 6, 2016, 06:22:28 pm »
We need to beat them to prove something. They don't look convincing in my opinion and we need to show we are better. Amelie&KarisObviously won't be easy so we can't come in expecting that, need to work as hard as possible.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: September 6, 2016, 06:30:06 pm »
I'm sure that won't be a problem. In fact i'm sure Leicester will encourage us to have all the possession we like and push into their half. That's how you beat us and has been for the last 5 years.
Yep, they're game plan mean they're exactly the type of team we fuck up against. Thankfully they've got no Kante. Their CBs can be got at I think, as impressive as they were last season.

Can should be back by now and Mane seems good to go. Since we know they're gonna sit back and try and hit us on the break, it's definitely a game for one of Origi or Sturrridge to start as Centre Forward.

Will be interesting to see who's dropped. Lallana is in form, Coutinho and Bobby can be brillaint. Maybe since they're going to go for the Burnley approach, Mane should sit out?

Can and Hendo as the CMs for me.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: September 6, 2016, 06:30:59 pm »
We need to beat them to prove something. They don't look convincing in my opinion and we need to show we are better. Amelie&KarisObviously won't be easy so we can't come in expecting that, need to work as hard as possible.

Pardon?

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: September 6, 2016, 06:33:32 pm »
Yep, they're game plan mean they're exactly the type of team we fuck up against. Thankfully they've got no Kante. Their CBs can be got at I think, as impressive as they were last season.

Can should be back by now and Mane seems good to go. Since we know they're gonna sit back and try and hit us on the break, it's definitely a game for one of Origi or Sturrridge to start as Centre Forward.

Will be interesting to see who's dropped. Lallana is in form, Coutinho and Bobby can be brillaint. Maybe since they're going to go for the Burnley approach, Mane should sit out?

Why would it be best for Mane to sit this one out? Mane was exactly what we were missing against Burnley mate. Someone with pace who would get the ball and drive at the opposition.

Offline peachybum

• orangeyface
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: September 6, 2016, 06:37:16 pm »

Surely we'll play 3 CMs like we have all season not 2? I'd expect 3 from Can, Hendo, Lallana and Wijnaldum. If Can's fit he sits deep. If not then it's Hendo.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: September 6, 2016, 06:39:42 pm »
Why would it be best for Mane to sit this one out? Mane was exactly what we were missing against Burnley mate. Someone with pace who would get the ball and drive at the opposition.
Pace is not as effective when teams sit deep and don't allow space to run into. Better to have players good in tight spaces and have the ability to play the ball to unlock a defence. So maybe Firmino will be dropped

Surely we'll play 3 CMs like we have all season not 2? I'd expect 3 from Can, Hendo, Lallana and Wijnaldum. If Can's fit he sits deep. If not then it's Hendo.
Probably, I forget that Lallana is being used as a mid. In which case, Hendo, Lallana, Can

Offline RogerTheRed

• Danke Juergen
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • There's a golden sky on the way
« Reply #16 on: September 6, 2016, 06:42:38 pm »
Come on Redmen!
Can't wait to be there for the first match in front of the new stand. Hope to see Sturridge start as Coutinho late back with Firmino left.
Come On You Mighty Scouse Reds!!

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #17 on: September 6, 2016, 06:43:56 pm »
It's the first home game of the season though...

We might employ a different strategy at home....

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: September 6, 2016, 06:44:15 pm »
Pace is not as effective when teams sit deep and don't allow space to run into. Better to have players good in tight spaces and have the ability to play the ball to unlock a defence. So maybe Firmino will be dropped

It's his direct running that will cause them problems. That is something we seriously lacked at Burnley. Too many players happy to play the ball in front of them. Tippy-tappy, sideways-backwards passing. Loads of possession but doing absolutely fuck all with it. Someone like Mane would get the ball and drive at the opposition, that in itself will cause panic in the oppositions defence, either creating space for his team mates, drawing a foul in a dangerous area of the pitch or creating a chance to score. Mane has to start for these reasons and I think he will do.
« Last Edit: September 6, 2016, 06:46:50 pm by Solomon Grundy »

Offline peachybum

• orangeyface
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: September 6, 2016, 06:49:35 pm »
We might employ a different strategy at home....

Perhaps. But our 433 is pretty attacking as is. I can only see maybe Moreno in at left back or an out and out striker being brought in as tactical changes for a home game we should dominate.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: September 6, 2016, 06:51:22 pm »
Too early for Karius to feature?
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: September 6, 2016, 06:52:58 pm »
Too early for Karius to feature?

Probably mate.

Offline Coat Of Arms

• Main Stander
  • Some men just want to watch the Woodburn
« Reply #22 on: September 6, 2016, 07:06:54 pm »
Can't wait for this, mainly to see the new main stand. Be interesting to hear if it has any impact on the atmosphere.

3 points will be massive with Chelsea (a) coming up.

3-1 to the reds

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: September 6, 2016, 07:35:51 pm »
It's his direct running that will cause them problems. That is something we seriously lacked at Burnley. Too many players happy to play the ball in front of them. Tippy-tappy, sideways-backwards passing. Loads of possession but doing absolutely fuck all with it. Someone like Mane would get the ball and drive at the opposition, that in itself will cause panic in the oppositions defence, either creating space for his team mates, drawing a foul in a dangerous area of the pitch or creating a chance to score. Mane has to start for these reasons and I think he will do.
Decent point. Can't see Firmino as the striker working out so well. We'll have the majority of the ball so pressing them won't be a huge priority. Sturridge or Origi then? A fit Sturridge at home could be a real boost to everyone

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: September 6, 2016, 07:42:14 pm »
Decent point. Can't see Firmino as the striker working out so well. We'll have the majority of the ball so pressing them won't be a huge priority. Sturridge or Origi then? A fit Sturridge at home could be a real boost to everyone

Not sure. Yeah, I'd possibly start Sturridge over Origi. Although I wouldn't complain if Divok is given a start.

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #25 on: September 6, 2016, 07:44:12 pm »
do people ever learn?

we aren't comfortably winning this. it'll be a tough game. my monies on either 1-1 or 2-1 Liverpool.

Offline KingOfStrongStyle

• Anny Roader
  • Dub Nation!
« Reply #26 on: September 6, 2016, 08:19:57 pm »
Think Leicester could be rotating the squad for this as they have to juggle with Domestic games and Champions League matches now, Kasper Schmeichel won't be at 100% either and with this being our first home game of the season I think we will win in style 3-1 to the redmen.

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #27 on: September 6, 2016, 08:50:35 pm »
Looking forward to an absolutely massive Saturday.

Fry up in the morning, Manc Derby early doors followed by this ridiculously important return to our stomping ground.

If things go well then we're staying out and rounding things off with the boxing.   :scarf

Can't see anything but Sturridge on the bench.  With Firmino not travelling for the international fixtures, Jurgen will have been working with him for 2 weeks straight.
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: September 6, 2016, 08:59:22 pm »
So far, it looks like Vardy has been double marked in defense in most of the games they've played so far, I think Milner will have the job this time around, I can't see Moreno following anyone around the traps. Mahrez looks like he isn't up to speed yet, and Musa is still finding his feet.

They're set up to play more of a possession game this season. Drinkwater has been quite effective so far, but without Kante, they look less organized than they were last year. So I think they will do the same, let us have most of the ball, and counter. As long as Vardy stays shackled, I think we have more of a chance by pressuring Mahrez and Musa into turning the ball over.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #29 on: September 6, 2016, 10:03:54 pm »
do people ever learn?

we aren't comfortably winning this. it'll be a tough game. my monies on either 1-1 or 2-1 Liverpool.

Fair play to your opinion; I think we'll win this 3-0. 
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #30 on: September 6, 2016, 10:50:48 pm »
Hopefully. Like I said though, we don't seem to have a good track record with things like this. Liverpool's sides of the past 20 odd years seem to shrink on these occasions not embrace them. Hopefully that'll change on Saturday.

Don't know why we have this habit of freezing at home on more emotional games. Doesn't seem to matter who team, manager or owners are either.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #31 on: September 6, 2016, 10:58:12 pm »
Don't know why we have this habit of freezing at home on more emotional games. Doesn't seem to matter who team, manager or owners are either.

We what now?! We've won endless European ties against stronger teams at anfield with the stakes at their highest, beat City in the title run in on the Hillsborough anniversary etc etc
Not sure what this perception is based on

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: September 6, 2016, 11:57:32 pm »

LOL at the idea of us getting a clean sheet

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #33 on: September 7, 2016, 09:26:20 am »
Fair play to your opinion; I think we'll win this 3-0. 

well I hope your right - I just can't see it. depends if our lads class this as a 'big game' or not I guess!

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
« Reply #34 on: September 7, 2016, 09:35:06 am »
Do we reckon Phil will start? He's probably not getting back from Brazil until later on today.

I think there's a decent chance he'll be rested which I wouldn't mind as I'd quite like to see Bobby, Sturridge and Mane as the front three.

Offline G1-tiga

• Kopite
« Reply #35 on: September 7, 2016, 10:10:01 am »
Feels absolutely huge this one, beating the champions in front of the new Main Stand would be exactly the kind of thing that would give the team, crowd and manager a huge lift going into the next few fixtures.

If Can can't play I'll be disappointed but not distraught. I know he's not everyone's cup of tea in the deeper position but at home I would back Jordan Henderson to build on a good performance at Spurs. I also am hoping that this is the game we get to see a bit more of Wijnaldum due to hopefully having more freedom to get forward.

I can see this being a tough one, especially with what others have said about the occasion scuppering the performance and the fact that Leicester are a bloody good team, though I really do see a Liverpool victory here. 3-1, Mane, Wijnaldum and Firmino to score.

Come on the Reds! ;D

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
« Reply #36 on: September 7, 2016, 10:38:24 am »
Let's hope we mark this magnificent occasion with the performance and result it deserves. I was at the corresponding fixture last season and I'm hoping for a similar Leicester performance. They offered nothing that night and were tough to break through due to their lack of adventure. This will be a good test for us. I reckon we are favourites but it will not be an easy game by all means. It could be an occasion for Mane to really shine in front of a bumper home crowd. He wasn't daunted by Barcelona at Wembley so let's hope he can be similarly cool and collected for this one. Lallana's first international goal should be a massive confidence booster for him so let's hope he plays out of his skin. The Lovren/Matip partnership is ideal for home games as the latter can provide support for the attack as well so hopefully they can flourish. Come on Redmen!

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #37 on: September 7, 2016, 10:57:37 am »
Wijnaldum needs a rest. Invisible so far, and invisible for Holland last night.

I want to have Firmino near the box. He needs so little space to score, and that's exactly what we need. 

Offline ZeusMetallica

• Kopite
« Reply #38 on: September 7, 2016, 11:24:34 am »
I'd love to see Can start a game. That midfield 3 of Lallana, Henderson and Wijnaldum is dire.

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #39 on: September 7, 2016, 11:28:36 am »
That midfield 3 of Lallana, Henderson and Wijnaldum is dire.

Love the hyperbole.

I must have missed those games when we got battered with those 3 in midfield.
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.