Author Topic: MATCH PREVIEW: Liverpool v Leicester City - Sat 10th Sept, 17:30  (Read 42854 times)

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: MATCH PREVIEW: Liverpool v Leicester City - Sat 10th Sept, 17:30
« Reply #160 on: September 9, 2016, 12:40:05 pm »
Agree with the sentiment, and might be being pedantic, but we haven't had a "rocky start".

Load of bollocks to think we have. We've had 1 bad game out of 4.

We've played well for maybe 60 minutes (30 mins against Arsenal/30 mins against Spurs) out of 270 in the league so far.
I've no idea what to expect from this game. I'd probably say draw.
« Last Edit: September 9, 2016, 12:41:37 pm by Dench57 »
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline MrRaptorTurtle

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #161 on: September 9, 2016, 12:43:29 pm »
Don't understand some of the negativity, we blew both Arsenal and Spurs away at their own grounds, if Leicester are even remotely wanting to play football then we'll blow them away too!

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: September 9, 2016, 12:52:05 pm »
We've played well for maybe 60 minutes (30 mins against Arsenal/30 mins against Spurs) out of 270 in the league so far.

:o

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #163 on: September 9, 2016, 12:58:02 pm »
Don't understand some of the negativity, we blew both Arsenal and Spurs away at their own grounds, if Leicester are even remotely wanting to play football then we'll blow them away too!
I'd say 4-points from arsenal, Burnley and Spurs away is probably about 'par'. The problem for some is how those points were distributed, losing to Burnley and the manner of the perfromance has left a lot of questions about how we're going to cope against teams who press us high and then drop into a low block and look to hit us on the counter attack. Leicester are experts of this.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #164 on: September 9, 2016, 12:59:07 pm »

This game will be all about the first goal imo. If they get it they`ll defend even deeper and we might be in a bit of a trouble, if we get the first goal they`ll be forced to come out and the additional space will give us a great chance to kill the game off.

Offline Suareznumber7

• Gullible. Lost in the modern world, thinks all tweets are true.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: September 9, 2016, 01:03:36 pm »
Think we'll probably see the exact same starting 11 as the last match. 

Migs
Clyne - Matip - Lovren - Milner
Hendo
Lallana - Wijnaldum
Mane - Firmino - Coutinho

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #166 on: September 9, 2016, 01:21:55 pm »
Losing to Burnley is a rocky start, imo.

What is getting 4 points away to Spurs and Arsenal though? Plus beating a Championship team away 5-0?

6 goals conceded in 3 games should tell you enough.

6 conceded in 4 games.

Scored 10 in 4 games

I don't actually agree with your numbers.

However, if you think we can go away to the likes of Spurs and Arsenal and dominate for large periods then you have unrealistic expectations.

Here's a question for you (and others).  How many teams will get 4 points (or more) away at Spurs and Arsenal this season?

For reference, I think last season only 3 out of 19 teams attained 4 points (or more) combined in their away games at Arsenal and Spurs. 85% of team got less than 4 points.
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
« Reply #167 on: September 9, 2016, 01:35:21 pm »
And half of those in a game we won, so not sure how relevant it is, win all your games 4-3, you win the league.

It is relevant as it shows us how defensively open we are. Also winning 4-3 would only work if our attack is consistently on point (which includes being clinical), which is a tough task IMO.
« Last Edit: September 9, 2016, 01:36:55 pm by Zoomers »
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Offline SC04OCT

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #168 on: September 9, 2016, 02:16:34 pm »
What is getting 4 points away to Spurs and Arsenal though? Plus beating a Championship team away 5-0?

4 points from a possible 9 is a rocky start, let's be honest. We should be sitting on at least 6.

Offline SC04OCT

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #169 on: September 9, 2016, 02:17:57 pm »
Here's a question for you (and others).  How many teams will get 4 points (or more) away at Spurs and Arsenal this season?

Here's a question for you. How many teams will lose to Burnley this season?

Offline Nice one, Barney lad!

• Main Stander
  • Take me to your Klopp.
« Reply #170 on: September 9, 2016, 02:22:40 pm »
Just watched Lei-Swa - foxes last game. Tidy, pacy, direct attacking style. Vardy goes down faster than a Vegas pro - leaves the leg in before the double pike with twist, cheating bastard.
They had a slow start but seem to be getting back to what they were like last season.

Could well be a few goals in this game.

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #171 on: September 9, 2016, 02:46:20 pm »
4 points from a possible 9 is a rocky start, let's be honest. We should be sitting on at least 6.

I'd have been happy with 5 points at this stage of the season. Burnley win, draw the other 2. That would have been a good start. We are 1 point away from that. That hardly constitutes a rocky start to me.

If you expected 9 points from away games against Spurs, Arsenal and Burnley then you would be disappointed.

I don't buy into this narrative that we are having a bad start though. We've had 1 bad result out of 4. People's reactions are adding massive pressure on the next few games when there shouldn't be any more pressure than there normally is when playing for Liverpool. People's desperation for us to run before we can walk is going to hurt us in the long term. People's expectations and need to benchmark us against United/Chelsea/City after 3 games is going to add significant pressure on the manager and layers if this translates to the match going supporter and not just the internet fan.

Arsenal (a), Burnley (a), Spurs (a), Leicester (h), Chelsea (a) is as tough set of fixtures to start the season. I'd have bitten people's hands off for 8 points -  2 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat. That would have been a good start. 10 points would have been brilliant.

I get the feeling that others have a whole different level of expectation. One that feels unrealistic to me. What were people realistically expecting?

In terms of the Leicester game. It's going to be a difficult one. Probably 2 relatively evenly matched teams. Hopefully home advantage will tip things in our favour. Concerning team selection things seem relatively simple for most positions. The real decisions are about who plays in the front 3 out of Sturridge, Firmino, Coutinho, Mane and Origi. Assuming Coutinho is fit enough to play it feels like him and Mane will be selected. It's then 1 out of Sturridge, Origi or Firmino. I'd play Sturridge but I expect Firmino to start.

Narrow win for us. Maybe 2-1.
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #172 on: September 9, 2016, 02:57:29 pm »
I'd have been happy with 5 points at this stage of the season. Burnley win, draw the other 2. That would have been a good start. We are 1 point away from that. That hardly constitutes a rocky start to me.

If you expected 9 points from away games against Spurs, Arsenal and Burnley then you would be disappointed.

You need only look at the ever-pointless 'how many points do you expect' thread to see that most fans seemed to be expecting around the 11 points mark from the first five games. As I said in that thread, completely unrealistic in my opinion.

I actually felt Burnley and Leicester could prove to be the toughest of the five games based on the type of games we struggle with. 4 points from the North London games is a very good return but not exactly a shock, especially with the injury problems Arsenal had. Equally, it wouldn't surprise anyone if we went to Stamford Bridge and took a point (a win may do, perhaps).

Tomorrow is a huge game but I don't think it's the worst time to be playing Leicester to be honest, feel like they're probably a team who take a couple of months to click back into full gear, especially with a few new faces.
« Last Edit: September 9, 2016, 02:59:00 pm by bcurtis92 »

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #173 on: September 9, 2016, 03:12:09 pm »
5.30pm Liverpool v Leicester City (BT Sport)
Referee: Craig Pawson
Assistants: H Lennard, A Holmes
Fourth official: L Mason

Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #174 on: September 9, 2016, 03:20:24 pm »
Losing to Burnley is a rocky start, imo.
Winning at Arsenal is a great start, imo.

If you're realist/pessimist- you'll be a micro-analyst and therefore look at the things that went wrong. If you're an optimist, you'd be looking at things in a holistic way and taking into account the circumstances and it will be a good start- preferring to look at the things that went "right".

One is concerned with details- one is concerned with overall performance. One group is happy enough with what we got out of that and isn't interested in mulling over stuff since we have no influence over it(acceptance)- the other is more concerned with a hypothetical indication of what a loss to Burnley might mean for us going forward(fear).

These two viewpoints can never marry. They'll never agree.

I can guarantee you that a loss at Arsenal, a draw at Spurs and a win at Burnley would've been seen as a good enough start- considering the circumstances.
And then you compare the amount of points we would've had to what we have now...
« Last Edit: September 9, 2016, 03:34:09 pm by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #175 on: September 9, 2016, 03:33:27 pm »
It's been a good start, dampened by a bad result vs a team likely to be fighting relegation.

And of course, it's that result that looms large, pushing the other 3 performances and results aside.

Offline the_red_pill

• Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #176 on: September 9, 2016, 03:36:50 pm »
It's been a good start, dampened by a bad result vs a team likely to be fighting relegation.

And of course, it's that result that looms large, pushing the other 3 performances and results aside.
Yip. It's the "fear" it holds. An indication that things have not changed. Even though there are indications that things have changed when looking at the other results.

It's just fear and worry mate. They manifest in the archetypal inclinations we have: Optimism and Pessimism.
I'm almost going to say "Realism". That's supposed be the sweetspot between the two, but Liverpool fans give the meaning of the word "realism" a bad name. For us- "Realism" is just "Pessimism" in disguise.
« Last Edit: September 9, 2016, 03:40:30 pm by the_red_pill »
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #177 on: September 9, 2016, 03:46:59 pm »
Football is back,  thank the Lord!

The miserable fuckers are back too (probably never went away), oh joy.

Offline SC04OCT

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #178 on: September 9, 2016, 03:47:22 pm »
Yip. It's the "fear" it holds. An indication that things have not changed. Even though there are indications that things have changed when looking at the other results.

It's just fear and worry mate. They manifest in the archetypal inclinations we have: Optimism and Pessimism.
I'm almost going to say "Realism". That's supposed be the sweetspot between the two, but Liverpool fans give the meaning of the word "realism" a bad name. For us- "Realism" is just "Pessimism" in disguise.

Or it's a realistic view after what we've been through for the last decade or so.

Offline the_red_pill

• Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #179 on: September 9, 2016, 03:50:23 pm »
Or it's a realistic view after what we've been through for the last decade or so.
I prefer to look at Arsenal in an optimistic light after what we've been through over the past decade as well.
2 Different viewpoints mate. The 2 can never meet.
« Last Edit: September 9, 2016, 03:53:23 pm by the_red_pill »

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #180 on: September 9, 2016, 03:50:56 pm »
How about thinking about 'what if' we win tomorrow. What if after the opening four games we can say we've beaten last season's top two (and drawn away at the team who came third)? Would we he allowed to be a little more optimistic then or would it still be frowned upon?

Offline SC04OCT

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #181 on: September 9, 2016, 03:51:05 pm »
8th, 6th, 2nd, 7th, 8th, 6th, 7th are our last 7 PL finishes.

You can't really blame fans for having negative "realistic" views.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: September 9, 2016, 03:52:45 pm »

yeah true :)

Its only natural really.

The worry is that we lose a game we should win - and that becomes the difference between European qualification and none etc. Cos we seem to struggle to break down bus parkers, that becomes a concern. But at least v's Burnley we did have the possession and creation, it wasn't a case of just playing like utter crap like we did in the past vs some inferior teams. So heck, I'm even seeing alittle bit of positive in that game :D 

Overall though, there should be a lot of optimism and positivity around. 

Just up to us to get behind the lads at every opportunity now, and help 'em along.

Offline heylookitsjacob

• 's Cream Crackers
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #183 on: September 9, 2016, 03:56:42 pm »
You can't really blame fans for having negative "realistic" views.

People enjoy football in their own way. If someone enjoys football by expecting the same or worse from the prior year, then complain about fans expecting better then I just feel sorry for them. I do blame fans for doing that. The idea that fandom and reality should somehow share space is just bonkers to me, but to each their own.

Offline SC04OCT

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #184 on: September 9, 2016, 03:58:31 pm »
People enjoy football in their own way. If someone enjoys football by expecting the same or worse from the prior year, then complain about fans expecting better then I just feel sorry for them. I do blame fans for doing that. The idea that fandom and reality should somehow share space is just bonkers to me, but to each their own.

Yeah, I know. I'm not one of those pessimistic fans, but at the same time, I can see where they're coming from.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #185 on: September 9, 2016, 03:59:22 pm »
People enjoy football in their own way.

Pretty much, used to sit next to an arl fella on the Kop who, every game without fail, would moan and moan for the ten minutes before kick-off about how we we're going to get turned-over that day.  Come full-time, most weeks, he'd be happy and comment about how he knew we'd win that day.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #186 on: September 9, 2016, 04:28:56 pm »
5.30pm Liverpool v Leicester City (BT Sport)
Referee: Craig Pawson
Assistants: H Lennard, A Holmes
Fourth official: L Mason

Thank Fowler that Mason isn't referee.

I can guarantee you that a loss at Arsenal, a draw at Spurs and a win at Burnley would've been seen as a good enough start- considering the circumstances.
And then you compare the amount of points we would've had to what we have now...

I've seen this argument for years though. Beating Arsenal doesn't excuse losing to Burnley. They're separate games.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: September 9, 2016, 04:49:25 pm »
Deleted.
« Last Edit: September 9, 2016, 06:49:06 pm by davidsteventon »

Offline the_red_pill

• Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #188 on: September 9, 2016, 05:02:47 pm »
Thank Fowler that Mason isn't referee.

I've seen this argument for years though. Beating Arsenal doesn't excuse losing to Burnley. They're separate games.
Thank you. Losing to Burnley doesn't negate the fact we beat Arsenal away where we would've been happy with less or walked away with nothing.
« Last Edit: September 9, 2016, 05:10:52 pm by the_red_pill »

Offline Gaz123456

• Legacy Fan
  • 2005 - The best and worst year of my life
    • Elite Financial Planning Consultants
« Reply #189 on: September 9, 2016, 05:03:26 pm »
I just hope that all the hype around the new stand doesn't prove a distraction.

If we remain focussed we'll win this by at least two goals.

Offline Digger2God

• Legacy Fan
  • Believe IT!
« Reply #190 on: September 9, 2016, 05:10:26 pm »
By the way if Sturridge does not start, that issue is going from a non-issue to a gasoline-lit, bonafide firestorm. He has to start! He is our best striker, we are at home and we dont need to press them since they dont play as much football.
"How many do you want?! How MANY do you want?"

Offline cricketrocks

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: September 9, 2016, 05:12:21 pm »
How about thinking about 'what if' we win tomorrow. What if after the opening four games we can say we've beaten last season's top two (and drawn away at the team who came third)? Would we he allowed to be a little more optimistic then or would it still be frowned upon?
If I could choose I'd rather lose to Burnley than Arsenal or Spurs, as I want to avoid giving our most likely rivals for the top 4, 3 points.

Offline zamagiure

• tujenkins
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: September 9, 2016, 05:33:08 pm »
Start Sturridge and play him as an out and out striker. Not like Burnley when he played in midfield and wide right.
mines a pint

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: September 9, 2016, 06:09:34 pm »
Only way I can see Sturridge starting if is Kloppo doesnt think Coutinho is 100% ready after his long journey to play for Brazil.

No way is he dropping his super-presser Firmino to accomodate him.

In fact, I don't see Sturridge starting a lot of games if Cout, Bobby F and Mane are fit.

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #194 on: September 9, 2016, 06:11:04 pm »
Only way I can see Sturridge starting if is Kloppo doesnt think Coutinho is 100% ready after his long journey to play for Brazil.

No way is he dropping his super-presser Firmino to accomodate him.

In fact, I don't see Sturridge starting a lot of games if Cout, Bobby F and Mane are fit.
Like Burnley though, there's probably not going to be much pressing required in this game as Leicester will be happy to try and hit us on the break.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline Zoomers

• Legacy Fan
  • Meow
« Reply #195 on: September 9, 2016, 06:15:37 pm »
I just hope that all the hype around the new stand doesn't prove a distraction.

If we remain focussed we'll win this by at least two goals.

I can't imagine it will be. The crowd will be going mental which the players usually thrive on.
Shut the fuck up and put some respek on Lucas name playboy

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: September 9, 2016, 06:34:32 pm »
Like Burnley though, there's probably not going to be much pressing required in this game as Leicester will be happy to try and hit us on the break.

I'd still be surprised, unless Cout isn't ready of course.

Not concerned to be honest, if he's in our out. It's an area where they are stong, it's hard to know who to not start when you have the likes of Cout, Mane, Firmino, Origi and Sturrdge.  Its about getting the most verisile, fluid front three out there.

The whole is greater than the sum of it's parts when it comes to a Kloppo team.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #197 on: September 9, 2016, 07:51:36 pm »

There's no reason not to start Sturridge as a 9 in this game. He's our best player in that position and as you say we'll have the ball and be facing a low block

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: September 9, 2016, 08:01:50 pm »
Would be nice if Vardy didn't get his goal of the season against us like last season. Stomach will be in knots every time he, Musa and Mahrez have the chance to hit us on the break. Imagine we'll have 60ish percent of possession of the game, so there will be a few of those chances for them. Sturridge and Mane have to start this one, have the unique ability to create goals and goal scoring chances out of absolutely nothing against teams that park the bus. Would love 3 points here, would be massive.
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • And the sweet silver song of a lark..
« Reply #199 on: September 9, 2016, 08:33:41 pm »
It seems like we’ve been on the road for an eternity. The players are probably itching to get back on home turf now and playing in front of our fans. With a spanking new stand and first home game Anfield should really be bouncing tomorrow. Looking at the four away games so far, we’ve actually played really well in three of them. The Burnley result was obviously deflating however, albeit a defeat, wasn’t a reflection of other many away defeats last season where we weren’t even close to being the dominant team. I’m thinking Watford (0-3), West Ham (0-2) and Newcastle (0-2). I’m really looking forward to the home edition of Klopp’s Liverpool, and I expect us to be much better at Anfield the season. For me, there has been a visible imprint on this team of Klopp’s identity, and an improvement on last season already. We witnessed Klopp’s blueprint in patches last season, but the team wasn’t consistent enough and that was largely due to not being able to field our best team due to the high frequency of matches. Our all-round game already looks better to me and we look more balanced as team. Our passing for example has improved, and we don’t fail to create a number of chances in each game. This game will obviously be different to any game we’ve played so far, and I suspect similar to the same fixture last season. Leicester will know we’ll come out hard with it being our first home game, and will try and soak as much pressure as possible in the first half hour and then try and hit us on the counter attack. If we leave gaps behind they will capitalize because Vardy, Mahrez and Musa are all really quick. Basically, it will be a typical Leicester performance. It’s annoying in the sense that you always know how they’re going to play, but they’re extremely bloody effective at it. Everyone know’s how they’re going to set out, but to actually beat them you have to outmatch their intensity level, which is something that we should be able to do. Kante is a big hole their lineup, because it always looked like he was doing the job of 2 men and had an incredible engine which really made last year’s team tick. Their danger man is still Vardy. He can score out of nothing. Their game against Hull (which they lost), looked like a poor performance on the outside, but he missed a hatful of chances that he doesn't normally miss. I can't see him missing many like that again.

Although I expect Leicester to play their usual game, we’ll still have more space at Anfield than we did in any of our 3 games so far and for me Sturridge has to start. The problem is with Coutinho, Firmino and Mane, it’s tough to see how he gets in the side. I know Firmino has been training for the 2 weeks over the break, but at home where you really need to win most of your games I think Sturridge might be a different commodity here. He didn’t play well at Burnley, and you’d have mistaken him for an attacking midfielder in that game had you never watched him play before, but at Anfield the games will be very different. We’ll get space although chances may be at a premium but he still represents the best value in our team to putting the ball in the net. I’d actually be surprised if he didn’t start, but have no idea at who’s expense. If Can was fit I think we would have gone with a 4-2-3-1, with Can and Hendo in the middle, and Wijnaldum drops out to accommodate Sturridge. But, with no Can I think we’ll see the same 3 in the middle, so tough to know who makes way for Sturridge.

Going in to the Spurs game, and being early in the season, I was a bit fearful if I’m totally honest. Spurs are a very good side now, who play a really high tempo. However, our intensity in that game was superb and we were easily the better team in my opinion. Of course, it’s about playing like that in every game and shrugging off this jekyll and hyde character. If we perform the same way as in the Spurs game, I expect us to win.

Nice OP!
YWNA