Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4617485 times)

Offline LiverBirdKop

• A moron. Twice. No flies on their nullshit
  • Legacy Fan
  • 51,077 Deleted
Re: The Malevolent Orange Ball of Gas. Squirrel!
« Reply #24800 on: April 7, 2017, 08:59:04 pm »
Reuters Top News ✔ @Reuters
JUST IN: Syrian warplanes take off from air base hit by U.S., carry out strikes in Homs countryside - Syrian observatory for human rights
2:09 PM - 7 Apr 2017
  4,776 4,776 Retweets   2,122 2,122 likes

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #24801 on: April 7, 2017, 09:17:15 pm »
I wonder if the source's surname rhymes with cannon

Katy Tur‏@KatyTurNBC
Source close to Bannon says things are very bad for him in WH right now. Allies are telling him to "lay low" and wait out the storm.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24802 on: April 7, 2017, 09:17:39 pm »
Reuters Top News ✔ @Reuters
JUST IN: Syrian warplanes take off from air base hit by U.S., carry out strikes in Homs countryside - Syrian observatory for human rights
2:09 PM - 7 Apr 2017
  4,776 4,776 Retweets   2,122 2,122 likes
Yeah, the Russians have been saying the runway wasn't damaged.

In Moscow on Friday, a Russian Defense Ministry spokesman, Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov, said Russia would help strengthen Syrian air defenses to “protect the most sensitive Syrian infrastructure facilities.”

Konashenkov said the attack destroyed a warehouse, classrooms, a cafeteria, six Mig-23 fighter jets that were being repaired and a radar station. The runway and other aircraft were not affected, he said.

“Therefore, the military effect of the massive American missile strike on the Syrian air base was extremely small,” he said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/russia-condemns-us-missile-strike-on-syria/2017/04/07/c81ea12a-1b4e-11e7-8003-f55b4c1cfae2_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_russiasyria-3am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.1f2674d5f97d#comments

I don't know what to make of the Russian response. They sound annoyed but they are sneaky bastards.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #24803 on: April 7, 2017, 09:34:37 pm »

It's also worth reminding ourselves, that while Trump is happy to lob $15 million worth of tomahawk missiles at an airfield, he still wouldn't let a single Syrian child into the US as a refugee.

He didn't do a 180 on that...
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24804 on: April 7, 2017, 09:45:04 pm »
I wonder if the source's surname rhymes with cannon

At least well get some good movies out of this whole debacle in 10 years time. It must be a crazy warzone in the whitehouse these days
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24805 on: April 7, 2017, 09:49:02 pm »
Disappointing to see how many people are falling for all this BS in this day and age. Even on this forum. Sad.  ;)

"Saddam Hussein throws a little gas....." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQx7A0-d4jk

So suddenly he cares about Syrian kids. The same ones he didn't/doesn't want as refugees.

So what did this operation achieve? The Syrian air force is now grounded? Nope. No fly zone? Nope.

Approval ratings will probably go up. How much depends on how the alt-right tools ultimately digest this. The world thinks he's a tough guy and 'Merica is back! Brian Williams from MSNBC almost had an orgasm watching those Tomahawks launching, "beautiful".

I need a little gif of a cat chasing the laser pointer for emphasis now.  ::)

Brian Williams actually inappropriately quoted Leonard Cohen while describing his orgasm ...what an idiot.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #24806 on: April 7, 2017, 09:54:04 pm »
Now Trump knows he gets praise for dropping bombs on people.

The world should be afraid.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24807 on: April 7, 2017, 09:58:05 pm »

David Axelrod:

"Poor Don Rickles was born a generation before being obnoxious, profane and insulting could make you president of the United States. RIP"

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #24808 on: April 7, 2017, 09:58:29 pm »
Now Trump knows he gets praise for dropping bombs on people.

The world should be afraid.
Although he's getting slaughtered by the far right ...

It's a funny old world it really is...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24809 on: April 7, 2017, 10:25:55 pm »
The Hill are reporting via Axios that Trump is considering firing/replacing Bannon and/or Priebus. Wall Street Journal also now saying the same

Careful now, trump's in danger of actually making a good decision!

Then again, he bins bannon, there's a high chance bannon takes trump down with him by ratting him out. A snidey prick like bannon is certain to be storing, recording compromising info for a rainy day even on ostensible allies like trump.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
Kill the humourless

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #24811 on: April 7, 2017, 10:40:28 pm »
Although he's getting slaughtered by the far right ...

It's a funny old world it really is...

It highlights a fundamental problem, which is that the Republican Party is not one Party. And having a businessman as POTUS just exacerbates the problem.

Someone described it well on a podcast (can't remember which one) saying that as a businessman, Trump is trying to be a transactional leader. He is used to trying to do a deal and if it doesn't work out you move onto someone else to do a deal. The 'deals' in national and international politics are far more difficult and complex because there is only one Senate and only one House. And there is only one Russia, one China, one EU and so on.

Just as Brexit is based on the myth that we can somehow walk away from Europe if we can't agree a deal, Trump can't say 'take it or leave it' to the Freedom Caucus with the threat that he'll work with the democrats because it won't work. Or will only work once.

He's going to have to become a politician, an insider and do the politics if he wants to be a President. He has to find a way to please the nutters and the moderates in his party.

Or he can just carry on being an orange buffoon, draining the country's coffers into the bank accounts of his mates and his family. He's been in office for months and he hasn't really done anything constructive. The only consequence of him being in power has been destructive and diminished the US in the eyes of the rest of the World.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #24812 on: April 7, 2017, 11:42:20 pm »
It would not surprise me in the least, considering what a man-baby Trump is, if the attack on Syria had more to do with "See? I'm NOT a puppet!" than images of choking children.
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24813 on: April 8, 2017, 03:15:00 am »
Did Bannon's departure play a part in the strike decision?
Kill the humourless

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #24814 on: April 8, 2017, 09:47:31 am »
Did Bannon's departure play a part in the strike decision?
Or maybe the otherway round?

If Trumpo is playing war to deflect attention from the rest of his clustefuck of a presidency, he may have decided that Bannon represents acceptable collateral damage.  We know that El Orangina has previous here.

Plus, if the 'real' security people think that under Trump they are about to start lobbing ordanance around, they would probably sooner do it without a military no-mark like Bannon breathing down their necks.  The risks/reward could have been made clear, even to someone with Donaldo's limited capacity.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24815 on: April 8, 2017, 11:21:21 am »
Only Trump could lob 60 odd cruise missiles at a country and not actually hit anything of consequence.  Oh, except kill a few people.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Cliff Bastin

• Big Exeter fan, pretending to be a gooner, pretending...yawn
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24816 on: April 8, 2017, 12:33:03 pm »
Only Trump could lob 60 odd cruise missiles at a country and not actually hit anything of consequence.  Oh, except kill a few people.
It destroyed multiple aircraft. Going by the reports. What I find amazing is people think by electing a President it changes anything when it doesn't change anything. Bush bombed countries and invaded countries, Obama bombed countries with drone strikes killing a lot of people and now Trump is getting involved militarily in Syria.

The illusion is that people think they have a say over how America is run when the only power in America is the military industrial complex who influence policy and always have done.  War is fantastic for the profits of banks and arms sellers. Look at the amount of money companies like Raytheon and General Dynamics.

People just generally eat up any shit these people tell you and make up lies to get involved in wars. Vietnam and the Tonkin incident which is generally accepted never happened on the 4th August. The made up lies about WMDs to get into Iraq to justify an unjustifiable war.

But people will carry on taking part in the illusion, it makes people happy thinking they have a say on American policy.

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24817 on: April 8, 2017, 01:10:45 pm »
It destroyed multiple aircraft. Going by the reports. What I find amazing is people think by electing a President it changes anything when it doesn't change anything.
You don't think 8 years of Obama changed things from Bush?
Kill the humourless

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24818 on: April 8, 2017, 01:59:59 pm »
Lawrence O'Donnell nailed it on The Last Word.  Said if Obama had done what Trump had done and the Syrians had been flying planes out of that airbase within hours of it being struck by 59 missiles, the Republicans would have been up in arms against him.

Right now the Republicans are doing stuff that they know is bad for their country, the American people and their environment - they're doing it solely because it pisses off liberals.  It's childish, petty and mean spirited.  There's not even any bad sense to it.

Popcorn's Art

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #24819 on: April 8, 2017, 05:06:46 pm »
You don't think 8 years of Obama changed things from Bush?

Listened to the Obama/Marc Maron interview, he was pretty clear that being President was all about baby steps. He sounded resigned to that, and not happy, but accepted it.

The current incumbent might just be learning that, amidst all the stamping of feet and cry-tweeting.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #24820 on: April 8, 2017, 05:07:46 pm »
Lawrence O'Donnell nailed it on The Last Word.  Said if Obama had done what Trump had done and the Syrians had been flying planes out of that airbase within hours of it being struck by 59 missiles, the Republicans would have been up in arms against him.

Right now the Republicans are doing stuff that they know is bad for their country, the American people and their environment - they're doing it solely because it pisses off liberals.  It's childish, petty and mean spirited.  There's not even any bad sense to it.

I don't think they are doing it solely to piss off Liberals, they are just doing what they do to line their pockets.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24821 on: April 8, 2017, 05:27:46 pm »
I don't think they are doing it solely to piss off Liberals, they are just doing what they do to line their pockets.

How much money can be made from reintroducing lead bullets?

Popcorn's Art

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24822 on: April 8, 2017, 07:10:53 pm »

The Republicans are voting their constituencies.
Kill the humourless

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #24823 on: April 8, 2017, 08:18:09 pm »
 Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 17m17 minutes ago

The reason you don't generally hit runways is that they are easy and inexpensive to quickly fix (fill in and top)!

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #24824 on: April 8, 2017, 09:19:54 pm »
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 17m17 minutes ago

The reason you don't generally hit runways is that they are easy and inexpensive to quickly fix (fill in and top)!

Probably with foreign workers who you then refuse to pay...

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #24825 on: April 8, 2017, 11:56:55 pm »
Looks like hes bored of Syria already on to the next.

The Spectator Index‏ @spectatorindex 5m5 minutes ago

BREAKING: According to US official a US Navy strike group will move toward the Korean peninsula

The Spectator Index‏ @spectatorindex 2m2 minutes ago

BREAKING: The Carl Vinson strike group, which includes an aircraft carrier, will make its way from Singapore toward the Korean Peninsula

« Last Edit: April 9, 2017, 12:06:55 am by Trada »

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #24826 on: April 9, 2017, 12:23:50 am »
Looks like hes bored of Syria already on to the next.

The Spectator Index‏ @spectatorindex 5m5 minutes ago

BREAKING: According to US official a US Navy strike group will move toward the Korean peninsula

The Spectator Index‏ @spectatorindex 2m2 minutes ago

BREAKING: The Carl Vinson strike group, which includes an aircraft carrier, will make its way from Singapore toward the Korean Peninsula

Excellent, the end times are finally here
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #24827 on: April 9, 2017, 01:13:19 am »
The 2 most unstable leaders in the world picking a fight with each, what could possibly go wrong?

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24828 on: April 9, 2017, 01:30:13 am »
The 2 most unstable leaders in the world picking a fight with each, what could possibly go wrong?

Unlike Syria, does Trump realise he has 20k+ US military personnel about 50km from a 950k North Korean army?

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #24829 on: April 9, 2017, 01:32:39 am »
Unlike Syria, does Trump realise he has 20k+ US military personnel about 50km from a 950k North Korean army?

Trump wouldn't realize he was on fire until people started roasting marshmallows on him.

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24830 on: April 9, 2017, 05:48:31 am »
Amidst all the crap, thought this was a lovely little touch.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O57PwYwzTys

Offline Cliff Bastin

• Big Exeter fan, pretending to be a gooner, pretending...yawn
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24831 on: April 9, 2017, 03:34:18 pm »
Trump has bombs, a lot of them.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24832 on: April 9, 2017, 10:39:01 pm »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/09/uk-tourists-to-us-may-get-asked-to-hand-in-passwords-or-be-denied-entry?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The bit at the end about a conference on cyber security being switched to Toronto is highly ironic, genuinely can see their tourism tank when a few high profile cases come out of people being treated like shit at the border.

Wonder if this is coming from the Bannon/Miller white supremacist side of the White House, the kushner side I can't imagine would want something like this happening as it's bad for business.

Offline cptrios

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24833 on: April 10, 2017, 04:17:46 am »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/09/uk-tourists-to-us-may-get-asked-to-hand-in-passwords-or-be-denied-entry?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The bit at the end about a conference on cyber security being switched to Toronto is highly ironic, genuinely can see their tourism tank when a few high profile cases come out of people being treated like shit at the border.

Wonder if this is coming from the Bannon/Miller white supremacist side of the White House, the kushner side I can't imagine would want something like this happening as it's bad for business.
This is the kind of idea that'd get a lot of love from walking-stereotype idiot wing nuts who think that we literally don't need anything that comes from outside our own borders. But it's insane to me that even sociopaths like Bannon and Miller wouldn't see that the purely base-pandering effects (this can't have any real security benefits, can it) wouldn't be anywhere near worth the damage it could do to our economy.

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24834 on: April 10, 2017, 04:51:34 am »

The states affected will almost universally be solid blue so I can't imagine they'll care too much.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24835 on: April 10, 2017, 05:41:32 am »
The states affected will almost universally be solid blue so I can't imagine they'll care too much.
trump/kushner's hotels for example will suffer (like the trump one in Vegas)

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24836 on: April 10, 2017, 07:19:24 am »

That's just completely insane.
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #24837 on: April 10, 2017, 08:24:10 am »

Me and the missus travel to America a lot - we've visited it many, many times from North to South, and from East to West. Great country.

But. We'd already decided that we're going to boycott it with Trump in power. So no visits for a few years. But. If they go ahead with that crap then I've had my last visit to the states. I've visited lots and seen many places and if they honestly don't want me or my money then I'm sure I can find another country that welcomes visitors.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24838 on: April 10, 2017, 08:27:53 am »
Me and the missus travel to America a lot - we've visited it many, many times from North to South, and from East to West. Great country.

But. We'd already decided that we're going to boycott it with Trump in power. So no visits for a few years. But. If they go ahead with that crap then I've had my last visit to the states. I've visited lots and seen many places and if they honestly don't want me or my money then I'm sure I can find another country that welcomes visitors.

Thats obviously a very extreme proposal by Trump but the USA's immigration and airport security havent been a very welcoming place for many ethnicities for a long time.

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24839 on: April 10, 2017, 08:34:08 am »
I've visited lots and seen many places and if they honestly don't want me or my money then I'm sure I can find another country that welcomes visitors.

Visit New Zealand. It's a wonderful, beautiful country and (if I may shamelessly plagiarise the Now Show) 'extreme vetting' means something rather different, usually involving a goat, a cliff and a rectal thermometer.
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.