Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4617469 times)

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The Malevolent Orange Ball of Gas. Squirrel!
« Reply #24760 on: April 7, 2017, 02:06:30 pm »

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #24761 on: April 7, 2017, 02:07:02 pm »
The footage the Russians have released of the airbase after the attack it looks like most of the missiles ,missed.

If it is really after the attack footage of course.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/gjlObMJMGiU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/gjlObMJMGiU</a>
« Last Edit: April 7, 2017, 02:11:39 pm by Trada »
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline CheshireDave

• quite apt, as he's from Gloucestershire and his name's Norman
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24762 on: April 7, 2017, 02:11:05 pm »
The footage the Russians have released of the airbase after the attack it looks like most of the missiles ,missed.

If it is really after the attack footage of course.

The Russian Defence Ministry says the US airstrike was ineffective, the Russian news agency Interfax reports.

"According to Russian monitoring tools, only 23 missiles reached the Syrian airbase. It's not clear where the remaining 36 cruise missiles fell," Russian Defence Ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov is quoted as saying.

They would say that though.
Fuckin' 'Ell It's Fred Titmus

Offline Cliff Bastin

• Big Exeter fan, pretending to be a gooner, pretending...yawn
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24763 on: April 7, 2017, 02:14:20 pm »
Its all propaganda, I don't know why people take the word of any of these people so much to heart and believe everything they are told.

Offline Salger

• Kopite
« Reply #24764 on: April 7, 2017, 02:17:02 pm »
I'm pretty sure if 36 cruise missiles landed elsewhere, we'd have heard about it.
Wir Glauben
2016 Cheltenham Tipster Competition Winner
2022 Aintree Tipster Competition Winner

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #24765 on: April 7, 2017, 02:21:48 pm »
I'm pretty sure if 36 cruise missiles landed elsewhere, we'd have heard about it.

I think they are saying its mostly farm land around the air base.

But I'm sure the USA will release footage of the attack soon.

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24766 on: April 7, 2017, 02:24:40 pm »
Assad will be shitting himself now that Jared is on his case

I mean, you might think that's an over-entitled douchebag with too much money and a super-inflated ego who can't even fucking work out to put a flak jacket underneath a fucking blazer, but don't be fooled.

He's also never had a proper job either.

He is such a weird looking guy. Also, the Ralph Lauren/Gap look went out a decade ago.

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #24767 on: April 7, 2017, 02:28:21 pm »
Assad will be shitting himself now that Jared is on his case

I mean, you might think that's an over-entitled douchebag with too much money and a super-inflated ego who can't even fucking work out to put a flak jacket underneath a fucking blazer, but don't be fooled.

He's also never had a proper job either.

It looks like a scene from the film War Dogs.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #24768 on: April 7, 2017, 02:30:31 pm »
He is such a weird looking guy. Also, the Ralph Lauren/Gap look went out a decade ago.

And I love Vampire Weekend.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline CheshireDave

• quite apt, as he's from Gloucestershire and his name's Norman
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24769 on: April 7, 2017, 02:31:22 pm »

What must the service men and women be thinking when this preppy looking muppet turns up?

I mean least some of the politicians they've met in the past may have served in the army or at least done a proper job.
Fuckin' 'Ell It's Fred Titmus

Offline LiverBirdKop

• A moron. Twice. No flies on their nullshit
  • Legacy Fan
  • 51,077 Deleted
« Reply #24770 on: April 7, 2017, 02:59:03 pm »
This will have probably been designed to send a message out to North Korea and China as well. Just to let them and Russia know that the US is ready to act if it needs to.
So the message might be, we'll bomb you but we'll warn you beforehand? There is no military option against N Korea unless they want to risk Seoul getting destroyed. The orange one has strong connections to both Russia and China, so nyet.

This is a lot simpler than you think. Watch the movie Wag the Dog*.

*Distraction. My opinion. Too many loose ends.
« Last Edit: April 7, 2017, 03:12:08 pm by LiverBirdKop »

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #24771 on: April 7, 2017, 03:24:57 pm »
Its all propaganda, I don't know why people take the word of any of these people so much to heart and believe everything they are told.
You mean the airstrikes didn't really happen?
Kill the humourless

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #24772 on: April 7, 2017, 03:30:03 pm »
Job Growth Loses Steam as U.S. Adds 98,000 in March

Job growth turned in a disappointing showing in March, according to data released Friday by the Labor Department. It is the latest official snapshot of the state of the American economy.
The Numbers

• 98,000 jobs were added last month. Economists had been anticipating a gain of about 180,000.

• The unemployment rate was 4.5 percent, the lowest level in almost a decade, down from 4.7 percent in February.

• The average hourly wage grew by 0.2 percent.

The Takeaway

Hiring in March was expected to drop after the monthly gains of more than 200,000 in the two previous months, but this was the weakest showing for the economy in nearly a year. Although it represents just one month’s data, it will raise questions about whether improving business sentiment is actually translating into any meaningful action by employers.

On the other hand, at 4.5 percent in March, the unemployment rate is at its lowest point since May 2007, marking a milestone in the long road back from the Great Recession.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/07/business/economy/job-creation-unemployment-trump.html?smprod=nytcore-ipad&smid=nytcore-ipad-share

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #24773 on: April 7, 2017, 03:30:43 pm »
Must be Obama's fault.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #24774 on: April 7, 2017, 03:32:47 pm »
Must be Obama's fault.

Fake News, surely?

Convenient that President Butch Isolationist launched some missiles against brown people last night though.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24775 on: April 7, 2017, 03:40:23 pm »
Fake News, surely?

Convenient that President Butch Isolationist launched some missiles against brown people last night though.

Brown people's Sarin delivery airstrips.

But does he know the dead kids are probably ISIS families?
« Last Edit: April 7, 2017, 03:42:22 pm by jambutty »
Kill the humourless

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24776 on: April 7, 2017, 03:59:37 pm »
Job Growth Loses Steam as U.S. Adds 98,000 in March

Job growth turned in a disappointing showing in March, according to data released Friday by the Labor Department. It is the latest official snapshot of the state of the American economy.
The Numbers

• 98,000 jobs were added last month. Economists had been anticipating a gain of about 180,000.

• The unemployment rate was 4.5 percent, the lowest level in almost a decade, down from 4.7 percent in February.

• The average hourly wage grew by 0.2 percent.

The Takeaway

Hiring in March was expected to drop after the monthly gains of more than 200,000 in the two previous months, but this was the weakest showing for the economy in nearly a year. Although it represents just one month’s data, it will raise questions about whether improving business sentiment is actually translating into any meaningful action by employers.

On the other hand, at 4.5 percent in March, the unemployment rate is at its lowest point since May 2007, marking a milestone in the long road back from the Great Recession.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/07/business/economy/job-creation-unemployment-trump.html?smprod=nytcore-ipad&smid=nytcore-ipad-share

Well, I started my new job in March. So thanks, Obama!  ;D
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline LiverBirdKop

• Legacy Fan
  • 51,077 Deleted
« Reply #24777 on: April 7, 2017, 04:47:26 pm »
Must be Obama's fault.
Yes. Last month's numbers were all Drumpf's though.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #24778 on: April 7, 2017, 04:49:14 pm »
 Ed O'Keefe‏Verified account @edatpost 7m7 minutes ago

JUST IN: Neil M. Gorsuch confirmed to serve on the U.S. Supreme Court. Voting continues.

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24779 on: April 7, 2017, 05:10:01 pm »
Ed O'Keefe‏Verified account @edatpost 7m7 minutes ago

JUST IN: Neil M. Gorsuch confirmed to serve on the U.S. Supreme Court. Voting continues.

To be honest, it WAS a conservative seat, never really in doubt as to confirmation and he could hardly be more conservative than Scalia.  Bismillah.
Kill the humourless

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #24780 on: April 7, 2017, 05:11:52 pm »
And now he can claim he knew there was problems in Sweden! FFS

Offline ericthered10

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24781 on: April 7, 2017, 05:40:26 pm »
To be honest, it WAS a conservative seat, never really in doubt as to confirmation and he could hardly be more conservative than Scalia.  Bismillah.
Using the Martin-Quinn scores for Judicial Ideology, Gorsuch is placed to the right of Scalia, and is considered to be more conservative that 87% of all federal judges. I think I saw that there were only one or two on Trump's shortlist who scored more conservative, so he's certainly not anywhere near some moderate pick, which is why Dems filibustered and Repubs went nuclear.
« Last Edit: April 7, 2017, 05:46:00 pm by ericthered10 »

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #24782 on: April 7, 2017, 05:49:51 pm »
 Seth Abramson‏Verified account @SethAbramson 34m34 minutes ago
Replying to @SethAbramson

(1) If he was worried about the Syrian people, he had numerous better options: allow refugees to come to U.S.; humanitarian aid; safe zones.

(2) If he was interested in degrading Syria's air force, he wouldn't have given Putin advance notice. Putin then gave Assad advance notice.

(3) The result of giving both Russia and Syria advance notice of the air strike was that they moved their troops and bunkered their planes.

(4) One indication Putin knew the strike would be no threat to him or Syria is Russian air defenses didn't try to take down _any_ tomahawks.

(5) If Trump was interested in degrading Syria's flight capability in Homs, he wouldn't have left an air strip _untouched_. But he did that.

(6) GOP Congressmen and retired generals were saying this air strike would be ineffective. Which is why Trump consulted Putin, but not them.

7) In 2013, Trump saw the same pictures of chemical-weapon devastation and opposed air strikes. So his "conversion narrative" is a _farce_.

(8) The strikes successfully pushed Russiagate coverage off the front page. We were talking about Nunes and Kushner scandals, now we're not.

(9) Incredibly—bizarrely—Trump somehow struck Syria with _59 Tomahawk missiles_ without articulating even a _single_ coherent strategic aim.

(10) For all the talk of Trump's Syrian about-face, he's no more committed to ousting Assad than a week ago, when he expressed no interest.

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24783 on: April 7, 2017, 06:20:28 pm »
Mitch McConnell is a repulsive little turtle. His interview with Chuck Todd on using the nuclear option was infuriating.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24784 on: April 7, 2017, 06:28:37 pm »
American military looking into possible Russian involvement in the chemical attack.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24785 on: April 7, 2017, 06:40:54 pm »
Seth Abramson‏Verified account @SethAbramson 34m34 minutes ago
Replying to @SethAbramson

(1) If he was worried about the Syrian people, he had numerous better options: allow refugees to come to U.S.; humanitarian aid; safe zones.

(2) If he was interested in degrading Syria's air force, he wouldn't have given Putin advance notice. Putin then gave Assad advance notice.

(3) The result of giving both Russia and Syria advance notice of the air strike was that they moved their troops and bunkered their planes.

(4) One indication Putin knew the strike would be no threat to him or Syria is Russian air defenses didn't try to take down _any_ tomahawks.

(5) If Trump was interested in degrading Syria's flight capability in Homs, he wouldn't have left an air strip _untouched_. But he did that.

(6) GOP Congressmen and retired generals were saying this air strike would be ineffective. Which is why Trump consulted Putin, but not them.

7) In 2013, Trump saw the same pictures of chemical-weapon devastation and opposed air strikes. So his "conversion narrative" is a _farce_.

(8) The strikes successfully pushed Russiagate coverage off the front page. We were talking about Nunes and Kushner scandals, now we're not.

(9) Incredibly—bizarrely—Trump somehow struck Syria with _59 Tomahawk missiles_ without articulating even a _single_ coherent strategic aim.

(10) For all the talk of Trump's Syrian about-face, he's no more committed to ousting Assad than a week ago, when he expressed no interest.

Not sure what the point of some of these points are?

It would make sense to make sure there were no Russians in the vicinity if you're launching cruise missiles. You don't want to start WW3.

The US are saying the point of hitting the airfield is that is hinders the Syrian airforce. This was the airfield from which the chemical attack is believed to have been launched from.

While I do wonder about the effectiveness of it all, I am somewhat relieved to see the US are still prepared to draw a line somewhere, and send a message if needs be. Whether it's all hot air remains to be seen.

What I'd really love to know is, were there people in Washington not necessarily aligned to Trump who convinced him to ok the strike?

It's also hilarious to see how it's enraged his far-right support, many of whom are saying they're done with him already.

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24786 on: April 7, 2017, 06:48:15 pm »
Using the Martin-Quinn scores for Judicial Ideology, Gorsuch is placed to the right of Scalia, and is considered to be more conservative that 87% of all federal judges. I think I saw that there were only one or two on Trump's shortlist who scored more conservative, so he's certainly not anywhere near some moderate pick, which is why Dems filibustered and Repubs went nuclear.
It's one thing to be conservative in your own sphere of influence, but once the shackles of constituency are lifted and you're in the presence of some of the great legal minds (bar Uncle Tom), you listen a lttle.
Kill the humourless

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24787 on: April 7, 2017, 06:50:30 pm »
So Trump played the war card less than 3 months in. That he would doesn't surprise me, but I never expected it to happen so soon.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24788 on: April 7, 2017, 07:35:01 pm »
Alt right in-fighting starting again, should be fun

"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #24789 on: April 7, 2017, 07:45:07 pm »
It's a one off. I don't like trump but don't mind him doing this

I sort of agree with this. I can't stand him, but something was needed. It's probably a limited response to a war crime.  The fact that it took him seeing gassed children on television is telling, since he has the mental attention span of a gnat. Also it's highly convenient that it came out the same day as the New York Times produced two articles: one about the CIA having evidence of Russia being involved in trying to manipulate U.S. election as far back as 2014; and another of White House Jack-of-all-Trades Kushner forgetting some key meetings in his security forms. Oh and the reaction from the alt-right alt-reich has been hilarious.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #24790 on: April 7, 2017, 07:52:10 pm »
UK government 'fully supports' US air strike in Syria

The US targeted an air base it says was responsible for a chemical attack which killed dozens of civilians.
Defence Secretary Michael Fallon said the UK was not asked to take part but backed the "wholly appropriate" strike.
But Labour Leader Jeremy Corbyn said the US action "risks escalating the war in Syria still further".
The opposition leader's words put him at odds with Labour's deputy leader Tom Watson and former shadow foreign secretary Hillary Benn, who have backed the US action.
Fifty-nine Tomahawk cruise missiles were fired from two US Navy ships in the Mediterranean. Six people were killed, the Syrian army said.
The strike comes days after dozens of civilians, including children, died in a suspected nerve gas attack on the rebel-held town of Khan Sheikhoun in north-western Syria.
US launches missile strikes against Syria
LIVE: Latest updates and global reaction to Trump strike
The Kremlin, which backs Bashar al-Assad, has condemned the action as an "act of aggression under a completely invented pretext ".
Sir Michael told BBC Radio 4's Today programme that the UK government had had close discussions with the US over the past few days and had been given "advance notice of the President's final decision".
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #24791 on: April 7, 2017, 07:55:17 pm »
The Hill are reporting via Axios that Trump is considering firing/replacing Bannon and/or Priebus. Wall Street Journal also now saying the same
« Last Edit: April 7, 2017, 08:04:05 pm by rafathegaffa83 »

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #24792 on: April 7, 2017, 07:58:35 pm »
What's the odds on a new Reality TV programme "The apprentice Government official"
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24793 on: April 7, 2017, 08:10:46 pm »
Alt right in-fighting starting again, should be fun

Oh and the reaction from the alt-right alt-reich has been hilarious.
It's been gold. Made my day in fact.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24794 on: April 7, 2017, 08:21:41 pm »
The Hill are reporting via Axios that Trump is considering firing/replacing Bannon and/or Priebus. Wall Street Journal also now saying the same
Christ, make it happen. Imagine the meltdown of the alt-righters trying to block all the inevitable 'you're fired!' memes from their twitter feeds.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24795 on: April 7, 2017, 08:24:48 pm »
Promotion for Kushner perhaps?

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24796 on: April 7, 2017, 08:29:14 pm »

What an absolute cuck!! (Am I doing it right)
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian
« Reply #24797 on: April 7, 2017, 08:31:37 pm »
Promotion for Kushner perhaps?
President Kushner?  ;D

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24798 on: April 7, 2017, 08:33:48 pm »
Hopefully Bannon is pissed off and will reveal any dirty secrets about the Trump administration that exist.

Offline LiverBirdKop

• Legacy Fan
  • 51,077 Deleted
« Reply #24799 on: April 7, 2017, 08:52:27 pm »
Disappointing to see how many people are falling for all this BS in this day and age. Even on this forum. Sad.  ;)

"Saddam Hussein throws a little gas....." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQx7A0-d4jk

So suddenly he cares about Syrian kids. The same ones he didn't/doesn't want as refugees.

So what did this operation achieve? The Syrian air force is now grounded? Nope. No fly zone? Nope.

Approval ratings will probably go up. How much depends on how the alt-right tools ultimately digest this. The world thinks he's a tough guy and 'Merica is back! Brian Williams from MSNBC almost had an orgasm watching those Tomahawks launching, "beautiful".

I need a little gif of a cat chasing the laser pointer for emphasis now.  ::)

« Last Edit: April 7, 2017, 08:59:30 pm by LiverBirdKop »