Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4617461 times)

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The Malevolent Orange Ball of Gas. Squirrel!
« Reply #24680 on: April 7, 2017, 03:27:13 am »
We all saw a World War on television, now we get to witness one live.

This is more exciting than battle for top four.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #24681 on: April 7, 2017, 03:30:44 am »
CNN are saying they didn't tell Russia before hand.

CNN reporters are saying they've been told by defence officials that Russia were told, and had troops at the airbase. That's a lot of confidence in precision targeting. One group of people who weren't told until it happened were the top ranking members of Congress.

It's if and how this now escalates. US troops are already in Syria.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
« Reply #24682 on: April 7, 2017, 03:34:42 am »
A picture speaks a thousand words including The Guardian's article for the Xi-Trump meeting in Florida

You really have to sympathise with Melania, don't you. My God, those vacant eyes.

Meanwhile did Trump ask his AG to be the note taker?

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24683 on: April 7, 2017, 03:39:50 am »

"...and it's LIVE!!!"

Online GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24684 on: April 7, 2017, 04:19:56 am »

A war with Russia would finally put to bed the question of whether America is genuinely world-class or just a flat track bully.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #24685 on: April 7, 2017, 04:47:34 am »
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24686 on: April 7, 2017, 04:54:24 am »
Russian state tv reporting several killed & injured in US strikes on #syria per @BBCSteveR this contradicts initial US assessment #homs

https://twitter.com/AymanM/status/850188452566097921
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #24687 on: April 7, 2017, 04:59:07 am »
Really that Cuba missile crisis level.  Thought it was a joke but he works for the NYTs.

Luke Rudkowski‏Verified account @Lukewearechange 34m34 minutes ago

BREAKING: US just raised Alert to #DEFCON 2, after tomahawk attack on Syrian military
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #24688 on: April 7, 2017, 05:01:37 am »
Assad denies any responsibility for the nerve gas attack.

Trump is under investigation for his ties to Russia, poll numbers dropping like a stone.

US then bombs Syria and the narrative is completely shifted. Support for bombing coming from all sides. Russia? Forgotten.

Checkmate, Trump.

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24689 on: April 7, 2017, 05:13:00 am »
I'm confused, wasnt Hillary supposed to be the warmonger itching to start another war in the middle East?
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #24690 on: April 7, 2017, 05:19:35 am »
So Trump sees photos of dead children (harrowing, of course) and that is the sudden catalyst for 180 reversal on Syria? I don't buy that.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #24691 on: April 7, 2017, 05:20:33 am »
So Trump sees photos of dead children (harrowing, of course) and that is the sudden catalyst for 180 reversal on Syria? I don't buy that.

Nope, not at all.

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #24692 on: April 7, 2017, 05:27:18 am »

I am interested in hearing Xi’s thoughts.

"Xi’s delegation pulled out in a motorcade from Mar-a-Lago at 8.51pm – six minutes after the Tomahawks began to hit their targets."

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24693 on: April 7, 2017, 07:09:20 am »
So predictable.

What do we do about that chemical weapon attack that killed so many people? Lets just bomb them and kill a few more people. ::)
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24694 on: April 7, 2017, 07:11:35 am »

Trump's  Falkland moment, perhaps.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #24695 on: April 7, 2017, 07:11:45 am »

Well quite..
His first foray into international diplomacy..let's see him show us how easy it is...

Of course, weakening the state in Syria helps ISIS...  what's an orange man supposed to do?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24696 on: April 7, 2017, 07:21:37 am »
To be fair to the States and Trump, what is the point of international law and limits if countries can just ignore them? The Russsians have vetoed several attempts through the UN for other action in Syria including financial.

However, you would have like to have seen Tillerson try to get some co-operation with the Russians about doing an investigation when he meets them next week first before such strikes.

Should make the meeting next week interesting, unless thats cancelled.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24697 on: April 7, 2017, 07:36:02 am »
Russia has announced no Russians were hurt in the attacks. Hopefully there were no civilian casulties.

Offline LiverBirdKop

• A moron. Twice. No flies on their nullshit
  • Legacy Fan
  • 51,077 Deleted
« Reply #24698 on: April 7, 2017, 07:41:13 am »
Wag the dog.

-Did the Syrians suddenly run out of bombs that they had to use chemical weapons? (Not  saying the attack didn't happen but it had to be something more than just conventional bombs this time)

-The Russians were warned about the strikes, so obviously the Syrians knew (and everybody left). Saw a couple guys on MSNBC or CNN say that the runways were not targetted?

Perhaps a little hand from the puppet masters to prop up the puppet after a rough week? Ironically, the alt-right hordes aren't happy with this turn of events(from going to Breit... and a couple other sites). Wag the dog imo.

Offline LiverBirdKop

• A moron. Twice. No flies on their nullshit
  • Legacy Fan
  • 51,077 Deleted
« Reply #24699 on: April 7, 2017, 07:44:34 am »
Russia has announced no Russians were hurt in the attacks. Hopefully there were no civilian casulties.
Pentagon spokesman Captain Jeff Davis said in an official statement: "Russian forces were notified in advance of the strike using the established deconfliction line. U.S. military planners took precautions to minimize risk to Russian or Syrian personnel located at the airfield."

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #24700 on: April 7, 2017, 07:54:36 am »

Each missile was programmed with a specific target and that included the control tower, the hard top hangars, fuel stations for the planes, ammunition dumps, air defence systems, and radar installations.

Before 2013 the base was used to store chemical weapons but nothing was targeted that could have contained them now.

It was believed there may have been sarin gas stored in one warehouse but that was avoided.   

There were no Russian planes at the airfield.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/donald-trumps-tomahawk-strike-syria-unfolded/

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24701 on: April 7, 2017, 08:04:30 am »
The Russians use an airbase that maybe still has stores of chemical weapons? Why didn't Trump just ask his mate to have his troops go and have a look?
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #24702 on: April 7, 2017, 08:12:05 am »

Homs governor says there are five confirmed deaths and seven wounded.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24703 on: April 7, 2017, 08:22:06 am »
What if Assad didn't drop chem weapons?   What would be his strategy behind such an attack?   It'd only ever come to this.  Do the US have overwhelming evidence it was the Syrian regime?
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline CheshireDave

• quite apt, as he's from Gloucestershire and his name's Norman
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24704 on: April 7, 2017, 08:23:01 am »
Pentagon spokesman Captain Jeff Davis said in an official statement: "Russian forces were notified in advance of the strike using the established deconfliction line. U.S. military planners took precautions to minimize risk to Russian or Syrian personnel located at the airfield."

So they just wanted to destroy an airfield but not injure any Russian or Regime personnel?
Fuckin' 'Ell It's Fred Titmus

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24705 on: April 7, 2017, 08:34:28 am »
So they just wanted to destroy an airfield but not injure any Russian or Regime personnel?

Presumably the target was just the chem weapons?  Of course forewarning gives them an opportunity to move them..
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24706 on: April 7, 2017, 08:39:59 am »
What if Assad didn't drop chem weapons?   What would be his strategy behind such an attack?   It'd only ever come to this.  Do the US have overwhelming evidence it was the Syrian regime?

Australian media saying there are reports the US have radar showing a plane leaving that base and conducting the bombing using chemical weapons.

If it wasn't Assad then who? If it was an Assad bomb that hit a supposed rebels cache of chemical weapons it would have more than likely vaporised them.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24707 on: April 7, 2017, 08:49:11 am »
If I was Assad, this would just motivate me to carry on. Is this really anything more than just an attempt to puff up Trump's approval ratings?

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24708 on: April 7, 2017, 08:49:31 am »
Presumably the target was just the chem weapons?  Of course forewarning gives them an opportunity to move them..

They didn't want to hit any chemical stores directly, it'd release them and kill more civilians Russian troops.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24709 on: April 7, 2017, 08:55:00 am »
If I was Assad, this would just motivate me to carry on. Is this really anything more than just an attempt to puff up Trump's approval ratings?

Trump's probably had very little influence on this, apart from someone showing him a hand drawn picture of a tomahawk missile.

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24710 on: April 7, 2017, 09:08:03 am »
So Trump fires a few missiles to try and push his ratings up a bit.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24711 on: April 7, 2017, 09:10:04 am »
So Trump fires a few missiles to try and push his ratings up a bit.

I think its a bit more complicated then that. Of course that means that Trump had no influence on it.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24712 on: April 7, 2017, 09:18:33 am »
Lib dems have come out in support of this as (obviously) have the government...

Will be interesting to see labour's view on this (still a bit early I suspect).

Also interesting that the far rights in the US and UKIPPERS are fervently against this... but I'm not really sure why..
« Last Edit: April 7, 2017, 09:20:59 am by less grotesquely offensive? »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24713 on: April 7, 2017, 09:20:23 am »
Trump's probably had very little influence on this, apart from someone showing him a hand drawn picture of a tomahawk missile.
;D
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline ♠Dirty Harry♠

• Michael Pain the tittie-fixated inflatable doll salesman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24714 on: April 7, 2017, 09:27:29 am »

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24715 on: April 7, 2017, 09:29:03 am »

No one is going to come out against this. Political suicide to not support action against the use of chemical weapons against children.

I'm pretty sure that would have played out when Trump and his people made the decision to act. They'd be of the opinion that 'Obama was the president of great speeches and Trump the one of great action'.

Online Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #24716 on: April 7, 2017, 09:31:11 am »
No one is going to come out against this. Political suicide to not support action against the use of chemical weapons against children.

Assad gassing innocent civilians? Not a peep.

The US bombs the military airfield involved in said assault - quick, get the placards.....

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24717 on: April 7, 2017, 09:33:27 am »

Assad gassing innocent civilians? Not a peep.

The US bombs the military airfield involved in said assault - quick, get the placards.....
It's very odd... the far left and far right disapprove..

It's an impossible situation though..
W

Online Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #24718 on: April 7, 2017, 09:34:55 am »
It's very odd... the far left and far right disapprove..

Odd why?

The far left and far right have more in common than divides them. Both morally and intellectually bankrupt.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24719 on: April 7, 2017, 09:44:43 am »

Also interesting that the far rights in the US and UKIPPERS are fervently against this... but I'm not really sure why..

Labour have responded. See Stop the War's reponse.