Author Topic: Ask the next person a question  (Read 557408 times)

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
Re: Ask the next person a question
« Reply #11560 on: April 27, 2022, 12:32:45 pm »
Same, smell of it reminds me of a bad time I had in my early 20s, no good at all. Having said that, did try a Mango variety in Mexico that was very nice in small doses, though probably because it tasted like a sweet mango liqueur and had no identifiable tequila-like qualities to it.

I've a feeling if we get there we might just handle them with a boring 1 or 2-0 like when we easily controlled Spurs in Madrid.

Do you want to see Wrexham do well with their celebrity owners? Do you see that as any better or worse than the Man Utd players owning Salford for example?

Mac v. Gary Neville, one of these is biblically worse than the other...

When will Lucho score a goal with his ass?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #11561 on: April 27, 2022, 02:13:00 pm »

When will Lucho score a goal with his ass?
Very soon, I think and it will be a no look one too. He's been having lessons from Bobby   ;)

Will Real overturn the 2nd leg v the Cheats?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #11562 on: April 27, 2022, 02:25:31 pm »
Very soon, I think and it will be a no look one too. He's been having lessons from Bobby   ;)

Will Real overturn the 2nd leg v the Cheats?
I don't think they will but would laugh long and hard if they do.

If a % percentage cap came in, where you had to prove legitimate turnover and could only spend a percentage of it, outside of the oil clubs who do you think would drop like a stone?
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #11563 on: April 27, 2022, 04:18:46 pm »
I don't think they will but would laugh long and hard if they do.

If a % percentage cap came in, where you had to prove legitimate turnover and could only spend a percentage of it, outside of the oil clubs who do you think would drop like a stone?

Anyone who has a wage:trunover ratio of >75% is likely to be affected most. I suspect it's these teams who are having finances supplemented by owners and/or have taken some short term financial risk.

I think you can probably include Leicester, Everton, Villa, maybe Brighton in this list. I don;t think all would top like a stone but I think they'd be affected to some degree. Palace may also be another.

How ambitious are you in your career and how do you think you career ambitions affect your work:life balance?
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11564 on: April 27, 2022, 05:24:23 pm »
I'm pretty ambitious, I want to be a director in my company by the time my boss retires in 2 years and I'd like the Head Job in my country within 10 years. Ambitious but realistic. That is, as long as it doesn't disrupt my work life balance too badly. I know the directors at present do the odd extra long day (as do I, probably more so than them) but generally go unbothered on weekends and days off. I know they have a great work-life balance from what my director says.

If it were the case that the head of country job was basically work 24/7, no personal life I'd rather just settle at Director level even though it's half the wage. The time with friends and family is worth more than the difference in money to me. Basically if I start to have to routinely do 50 hours+ a day, that's not going to work for me.

Do you watch any trashy reality tv?
« Last Edit: May 1, 2022, 10:01:34 am by Drinks Sangria »
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #11565 on: May 1, 2022, 10:11:23 am »
Do you watch any trashy reality tv?

Not really. I just cut the cord with Virgin so my only TV is either streaming stuff or what I'm curating from my Plex box. Currently enjoying Beavis and Butthead with the original music videos. I sometimes watch professional grappling
That's pretty trash

What should I expect from CBD gummies? I feel like I have a layer of trauma since my father (he has alzheimers and was getting violent), my dreams are horrible and while I'm happy much of the time I think I'm a bit extreme and bad news feels like the world ending. It's getting better but looking to chill out without picking up a bad habit or getting on prescription pills. Exercise and water is underrated! CBD tho?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11566 on: May 1, 2022, 10:17:14 am »
Had them once before and they do have a noticeable soothing effect, without any of the other constituent elements that can occur when ingesting/smoking. Might help, but again these things help everyone differently.

Do you think Everton will turn over Chelsea today and do you actually want them to stay up?

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11567 on: May 1, 2022, 10:49:55 am »
Had them once before and they do have a noticeable soothing effect, without any of the other constituent elements that can occur when ingesting/smoking. Might help, but again these things help everyone differently.

Do you think Everton will turn over Chelsea today and do you actually want them to stay up?

I can see a draw, I want them to go down as their existence in the PL makes it harder for us to win the title. for rivals like City they are easy 6 points, for us theyre bunch of game raisers. 

With our 2 hardest league games coming close either side of the FA Cup final, what game should be proiritised in with regards to selection -   example  - on paper the selection for Villareal was stronger than  newcastle

As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11568 on: May 1, 2022, 11:57:30 am »
I think now yesterday is out the way with 3 points secured, we’re into the part of the season where there will be slightly less rotation and the players will be asked to just keep going, with the view of what’s possible at the end. There will still be rotation in the front 5, one midfield position and centre half but not every game. I think we see Ibou and Gomez in Spain, probably Henderson too and Jota, before seeing the usual ‘strongest’ side against Spurs. Minor rotation of the front spaces v Villa and maybe ply Gomez and Ibou in those games too.

You can have the Premier League and FA Cup but City win the CL, or just the CL. Which are you taking?

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11569 on: May 1, 2022, 09:39:25 pm »
City can have the PL, it doesn't mean much to them now since they've won it to many times. CL is the one they crave so badly, I want us to take it from them.

Would you say the Bundesliga and Ligue 1 are farmers leagues?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11570 on: May 2, 2022, 09:51:35 am »
Never would have said Bundesliga was - and it still isn’t - but it has suffered in recent years. Not just through Bayern’s supremacy, but big football clubs missing opportunities to challenge, such as Dortmund. It’s a lot weaker than it was 4 or 5 years ago which is why you now see sides like Bayern and Dortmund - who got to the CL final or won it in the last decade - losing to teams like Sporting and Villarreal.

France - was always a bit of a farmer’s league post Monaco resurgence and realistically it’s only got worse. A hard working but average Lille side won the title through PSG ambivalence more than their own quality and you take the sportswash money out the league and it’s essentially a feeder league for the bigger Spanish and English clubs. A definitive 5th best out of the top 5 leagues.

Is a strict salary cap a fairer way of imposing spending limits on clubs, or allowing them to spend only a certain % of turnover?

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #11571 on: May 2, 2022, 03:26:51 pm »
Is a strict salary cap a fairer way of imposing spending limits on clubs, or allowing them to spend only a certain % of turnover?
BIG time, but it won't happen. Too much greed, etc..

If we get to the Final of the European Cup, Who do we want, Real or Cheaty?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11572 on: May 2, 2022, 03:36:15 pm »
BIG time, but it won't happen. Too much greed, etc..

If we get to the Final of the European Cup, Who do we want, Real or Cheaty?

Real - I want a proper European Final and we owe them a twatting after they cheated us in Kiev. Fuck the sportswashers, they taint the competition and shoudl actually still be banned.

What's your plans for the Final if we get there - I'm watching with the kids at home, before getting up at 5am to go to Crete on the Sunday
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11573 on: May 2, 2022, 05:48:14 pm »
I haven’t decided whether I travel to Paris with no ticket and just soak it up there, or watch from home. Quite different scenarios.

Do you like Angel Delight and if so what’s the best flavour?

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #11574 on: May 2, 2022, 09:09:17 pm »
Do you like Angel Delight and if so what’s the best flavour?
Yes and the butterscotch flavour is the best.   :lickin

If someone offered a time machine to you to pick a match of ours to go to in the past and actually sample the atmosphere, which match are you picking?

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #11575 on: May 2, 2022, 11:23:03 pm »
Yes and the butterscotch flavour is the best.   :lickin

If someone offered a time machine to you to pick a match of ours to go to in the past and actually sample the atmosphere, which match are you picking?

To my shame I couldn’t actually tell you the year (1964?) but it would have to be when Panorama did a show on the Kop. We beat Arsenal something like 5-1 having already sealed the title.That footage of everyone singing along to She Loves You is just so amazing. First saw it on a video bout the history of The Kop I got one Christmas and seen it loads of times since as it always crops up but it always looks (and sounds) so good.

If you could put one Liverpool player from your childhood era into the current side who would you pick?

Offline Jookie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11576 on: May 3, 2022, 11:17:48 am »
John Barnes (87-91) Probably the most talented and exciting player to play for the club in my time watching. He’d be insanely good in the current team and in current football.

Favourite cocktail? Negroni or Old Fashioned for me.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #11577 on: May 3, 2022, 12:44:51 pm »
John Barnes (87-91) Probably the most talented and exciting player to play for the club in my time watching. He’d be insanely good in the current team and in current football.

Favourite cocktail? Negroni or Old Fashioned for me.

We went Turtle Bay a few weeks ago and they do a couple of bangers. Jamaican Wake-Up, which was coffee, Tia Maria, dark rum and coconut milk. And a 'Kingston Solero' which was white rum, mango and passionfruit (I assume) syrup and loads of ice. Both superb.

Whats the most you've spent on an item of clothing/shoes?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #11578 on: May 3, 2022, 12:54:49 pm »
We went Turtle Bay a few weeks ago and they do a couple of bangers. Jamaican Wake-Up, which was coffee, Tia Maria, dark rum and coconut milk. And a 'Kingston Solero' which was white rum, mango and passionfruit (I assume) syrup and loads of ice. Both superb.

Whats the most you've spent on an item of clothing/shoes?

Remember going to Wade Smith's in town (Whitechapel, Liverpool) and spending £180 on a pair of Rockport boots. They were all the fashion at the time and this was 1996 when £180 was a lot of money to spend on boots. I was only 18 so when I came home my mum demanded to know how much I'd spent on them, £45 I lied, even then she hit the roof!

What's your preference, Steak McCoys or Cheese McCoys?
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #11579 on: May 3, 2022, 03:52:48 pm »

What's your preference, Steak McCoys or Cheese McCoys?
Steak.

Where are you watching the match tonight? I'm watching at home with my 5 sons.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11580 on: May 3, 2022, 04:14:05 pm »
Steak.

Where are you watching the match tonight? I'm watching at home with my 5 sons.

At home with my 2 sons and the Manc - she's loving it right now ;D

Do you feel that work gets in the way of things and do wish you could just jack your job in and do your hobbies instead?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11581 on: May 3, 2022, 05:11:23 pm »
At home with my 2 sons and the Manc - she's loving it right now ;D

Do you feel that work gets in the way of things and do wish you could just jack your job in and do your hobbies instead?

Massively yeah. I co-hosted a mid-sized podcast for a while, I run a big culture-based social group right now and I explored some other creative stuff during lockdown. There are a few other things I've wanted to really apply time to as well, but it's so difficult with work constantly getting in the way.

Have you ever been to the ballet or opera? If so, what did you think?

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11582 on: May 3, 2022, 06:24:03 pm »
ballet -  a couple of times.  bored stiff but my wife liked it.
opera - not enough wild horses around here.  :)

do you regard yourself as frugal?  if so, do non-frugal ppl irritate you?

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11583 on: May 3, 2022, 06:34:02 pm »
ballet -  a couple of times.  bored stiff but my wife liked it.
opera - not enough wild horses around here.  :)

do you regard yourself as frugal?  if so, do non-frugal ppl irritate you?

Im frugal in one sense. Ill buy the cheaper stuff in the supermarkets, try to avoid using the spin dryer drive a shit car.  However Im also quite ex with life experience stuff  extravagant holidays, fancy restaurants , trips away etc

When those around are not frugal in the same ways as me, they leave lights on, put the heating on when a jumper will do. Dont dry clothes on the line, go to maccies cos theyre too lazy to cook, etc it gets on my tits.

Will you bother to vote in the council elections?

As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11584 on: May 3, 2022, 07:16:35 pm »

Im frugal in one sense. Ill buy the cheaper stuff in the supermarkets, try to avoid using the spin dryer drive a shit car.  However Im also quite ex with life experience stuff  extravagant holidays, fancy restaurants , trips away etc

When those around are not frugal in the same ways as me, they leave lights on, put the heating on when a jumper will do. Dont dry clothes on the line, go to maccies cos theyre too lazy to cook, etc it gets on my tits.

Will you bother to vote in the council elections?

I already have done my postal vote. Trafford Council got fucked by the Tories, Labour are trying but its going to take time, they did a lot of good like reversing the tories decision to sell off a huge park for housing and other ideas that were shite, but if we get the Tories back in, all that corrupt shite will start. The c*nt who is standing local to me fucking outright lied on his leaflet, claiming the Clean Air Zone is all the councils idea, omitting the fact its come from Government and Burnham has had to argue to get it pushed back as people aren't ready for it yet.

Nervous about tonight yet?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11585 on: May 3, 2022, 11:07:34 pm »
I was. But not anymore.

Which first team player would you sell this Summer and who would you bring in to replace him?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11586 on: May 4, 2022, 07:40:23 am »
If you count him I’d sell Oxlade-Chamberlain and replace him with Aurelien Tchouameni. If you want a controversial take, I’d sell Bobby but only if we were getting Christophe Nkunku.

Are you able to lie in on a day off, or do you wake up at a certain time without fail?

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #11587 on: May 4, 2022, 07:54:19 am »
Depends on when I go to bed. I have a time window at which I'm able to lie in, basically until 9.30 am. The problem is that if I stay up until 2 am, I wake after less than eight hours without fail. During vacations this goes out of the window.

Do you mix your meals up every day or do you go for the same stuff multiple times per week?

Linudden.

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #11588 on: May 4, 2022, 01:09:38 pm »
Depends on when I go to bed. I have a time window at which I'm able to lie in, basically until 9.30 am. The problem is that if I stay up until 2 am, I wake after less than eight hours without fail. During vacations this goes out of the window.

Do you mix your meals up every day or do you go for the same stuff multiple times per week?

Mix up every day. Very much in my personality - I don't like having the same beer twice, even visiting the same pub over and over. Variety is the spice ay life as Juice Terry would say.

What would your darts walk-on music be? Mine would be Untitled by Interpol.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #11589 on: May 4, 2022, 01:55:57 pm »

What would your darts walk-on music be? Mine would be Untitled by Interpol.
Theme from Thunderbirds.

Not who you hope, but who you truly believe will win the other semi final tonight?

Offline Jookie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11590 on: May 4, 2022, 02:04:40 pm »
Not who you hope, but who you truly believe will win the other semi final tonight?

City. Better players, better coach and better collectively. The only way Real can upset them is if they knock City out of their stride and the crowd get on top of them. A bit like Villareal did for 45 minutes to us last night. Needs to be for the full 90 minutes though.

A lot of people seem critical of Newcastle's and City owners but will watch the World Cup in Qatar. Potentially leaving themselves open to accusations of some sort of double standards. So, will you watch the World Cup next winter?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11591 on: May 4, 2022, 02:19:00 pm »
City. Better players, better coach and better collectively. The only way Real can upset them is if they knock City out of their stride and the crowd get on top of them. A bit like Villareal did for 45 minutes to us last night. Needs to be for the full 90 minutes though.

A lot of people seem critical of Newcastle's and City owners but will watch the World Cup in Qatar. Potentially leaving themselves open to accusations of some sort of double standards. So, will you watch the World Cup next winter?

Not a chance I will be watching any of that abomination.

When it gets to May 4th and its still bloody raining, does it get you down or are you just used to the shite British weather now?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11592 on: May 4, 2022, 02:47:16 pm »

When it gets to May 4th and its still bloody raining, does it get you down or are you just used to the shite British weather now?

It's hardly rained at all in the South West this year.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #11593 on: May 4, 2022, 02:58:33 pm »
It's hardly rained at all in the South West this year.

Nah, its to be expected plus I dont think its been THAT bad recently (you live in Manchester so probably experience it more ;)). Plus its meant to be brightening up soon.

Whats the most disgusting thing you've ever done? (in terms of like bad habits, stupid stuff you do at Uni, Jackass sort of stuff.....Barney, dont answer).
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11594 on: May 5, 2022, 10:49:58 am »
Never been into the Jackass style stuff but downed a dirty pint once at uni that had like filth in it like a plaster off someone's knee and stuff. Vile. Sunk the pint then vomited it up out of a fourth-floor flat window and you could hear the sick splat the ground accompanied by the sounds of shocked smokers outside the entrance below  ;D :-X

Is last night up there with the most enjoyable schedenfreude results of all time, or has another result ever eclipsed it for you (ones not involving Liverpool directly)?

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #11595 on: May 5, 2022, 11:01:27 am »
Never been into the Jackass style stuff but downed a dirty pint once at uni that had like filth in it like a plaster off someone's knee and stuff. Vile. Sunk the pint then vomited it up out of a fourth-floor flat window and you could hear the sick splat the ground accompanied by the sounds of shocked smokers outside the entrance below  ;D :-X

Is last night up there with the most enjoyable schedenfreude results of all time, or has another result ever eclipsed it for you (ones not involving Liverpool directly)?

Haha :D

Last night was hilarious just because you couldn’t see it coming. The Spurs defeat was hilarious too because of the offside goal and celebrations.

Other hilarious ones like that include that Chelsea defeat to Barca with the Drogba rant. Think Chelsea had knocked us out the round before so I really enjoyed their defeat. Same with when Atletico knocked them out a few days after they’d beaten us at Anfield in 2014.

And noisy have pissed myself over a few United defeats over the years but have to rack my brains to think that far back! The Porto defeat with a last minute goal at Old Trafford was pretty hilarious.

Who is your favourite not Liverpool player to have played in the Prmeier League? And why?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11596 on: May 5, 2022, 11:27:29 am »
Probably Thierry Henry. He was emerging at Arsenal when I was a young lad in Primary School and at that age you're impressionable and want to be like the top players. I was always a big Red, but Henry played unlike any Striker I'd seen in the league at that time, picking the ball up deep, driving with pace and power and beating players for fun, with an outrageous range of finishes. So talented, so fun to watch, even if he did play for a rival. I remember wanting his boots and a pair of Nike gloves for Christmas once when I was like 7  ;D In a lot of ways he was the prototypical wide forward that players like Sadio Mane and Mo perfected years later, in an age where most sides still played 4-4-2 with some variant of little and large up front - Phillips and Quinn, Owen and Heskey, Shearer and Bellamy etc etc

Would you rather have £1m deposited into your bank account, or have one season where you could write a magical script and all football will go the way you wrote it for just that one season? For example you could win an unbeaten quadruple with Liverpool and relegate City, Utd and Everton etc.

Offline stewil007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11597 on: May 5, 2022, 03:57:36 pm »

Would you rather have £1m deposited into your bank account, or have one season where you could write a magical script and all football will go the way you wrote it for just that one season? For example you could win an unbeaten quadruple with Liverpool and relegate City, Utd and Everton etc.

I'd write the script, obviously with Liverpool being properly invincible, none of this 12 draws malarky.  Then i'd make more than a million by betting on the games i already knew the result of. 

You can remove one person from existence, but only from within your own lifetime - who is it and why?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11598 on: May 5, 2022, 04:21:35 pm »
Vladimir Putin for obvious reasons.

Is there any 'normal' pet that you don't think human's should keep?

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11599 on: May 5, 2022, 05:22:32 pm »
Vladimir Putin for obvious reasons.

Is there any 'normal' pet that you don't think human's should keep?

Inspired by a recent trip to Knowsley - caged birds, particularly parrots.  youve got it locked in a cage you sick fuck.

If Liverpool won the league in 2014 does Rogers get sacked when he gets sacked, or do we end up giving him more time?