Author Topic: Ask the next person a question  (Read 557396 times)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Ask the next person a question
« Reply #11400 on: April 4, 2022, 04:30:44 pm »
Anywhere up in the Lakes.

What's your worst habit?

Picking my nose, rolling it into a ball and then flicking it onto the carpet or out the window when driving.

Anything new on Netflix that you would recommend to RAWK to watch?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #11401 on: April 4, 2022, 04:43:57 pm »
Picking my nose, rolling it into a ball and then flicking it onto the carpet or out the window when driving.

Anything new on Netflix that you would recommend to RAWK to watch?
;D

It's an oldish film, but Sleepers is being streamed at the moment. Brilliant flick.

If you have a one choice of the 3 trophies we are in for. Which one are you picking?

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11402 on: April 4, 2022, 04:48:43 pm »
;D

It's an oldish film, but Sleepers is being streamed at the moment. Brilliant flick.

If you have a definite choice of the 3 trophies we are in for. Which one are you picking?
PL just for the meltdown from City fans and Pep, 14 points clear when they had played 22 games to our 20, i feel they would start the following season on a downer just like 19-20 when we stole their thunder winning #6, i'd take us not winning the CL if it means City don't, the thought of them winning that cup makes me physically sick.

Best gig you have ever been to?
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #11403 on: April 4, 2022, 08:27:37 pm »

Best gig you have ever been to?
Purley for nostalgia, I would say Jeff Lynne's ELO at the O2 arena, 2016. Boss gig.

The furthest you've travelled, watching the reds?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #11404 on: April 4, 2022, 10:01:31 pm »
To Istanbul to see us lose on penalties to a bang average Beşiktaş side at the Ataturk.

Have you any items in your house that you’re attached to/proud of, that doesn’t hold sentimental value as such? Like an expensive record, a collection of any sort?
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #11405 on: April 5, 2022, 09:54:50 am »
To Istanbul to see us lose on penalties to a bang average Beşiktaş side at the Ataturk.

Have you any items in your house that you’re attached to/proud of, that doesn’t hold sentimental value as such? Like an expensive record, a collection of any sort?

Actually got a pair of big, chunky Converse basketball boots from the St Johns Centre when I was at Uni in Liverpool (late 00s) and I've never been able to find another pair. They're absolutely battered, pretty much unwearable, but I can't bring myself to get rid of them. The last time I wore them was at a foam party in Magaluf in 2008 so they're bright white as well :D

Whats the fastest you've ever been in a car?

If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11406 on: April 5, 2022, 10:13:52 am »
Actually got a pair of big, chunky Converse basketball boots from the St Johns Centre when I was at Uni in Liverpool (late 00s) and I've never been able to find another pair. They're absolutely battered, pretty much unwearable, but I can't bring myself to get rid of them. The last time I wore them was at a foam party in Magaluf in 2008 so they're bright white as well :D

Whats the fastest you've ever been in a car?

Indicated 130mph in a car (I wasn't driving), have done 170mph on a bike

Have you ever smashed up an electronic device in frustration/temper?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #11407 on: April 5, 2022, 02:01:17 pm »
Indicated 130mph in a car (I wasn't driving), have done 170mph on a bike

Have you ever smashed up an electronic device in frustration/temper?
Took a pickaxe to a powered mixer amp that was always going on the blink.

Who is/was the greatest British band?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11408 on: April 6, 2022, 08:12:18 am »
For contributions to Music and lasting legacy, the Beatles. For my preferences, The Cure.

What one thing about modern life, that’s come about in the last decade or so can you not stand?
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11409 on: April 6, 2022, 09:09:28 am »
What one thing about modern life, that’s come about in the last decade or so can you not stand?
It’s tempting to choose how online discourse has disintegrated to the point it’s impossible to have a nuanced conversation anymore, even offline, but public discourse has always been largely awful, so I’m going to say I hate how the migration of everything online has made even simple tasks an ordeal that involves filling in countless forms, constantly resetting passwords, clicking potentially dozens of boxes so you don’t have tracking cookies following you for the next few months and inevitably following up when what you’re doing doesn’t work, going back and forth with chatbots and then customer service reps, all because you wanted to change your gas supplier or something equally mundane.

In a more macro sense, the automation of humanity is exhausting. The constant flattening of life, the marginalisation of spirituality in favour of meditation apps and fitness routines intended to keep the body operational like it was a machine, all to maintain our status as passive consumers, under the watchful eye of the state.

Anyway. When’s the last time you saw something in an art gallery that really blew you away?

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #11410 on: April 6, 2022, 09:48:53 am »
Anyway. When’s the last time you saw something in an art gallery that really blew you away?

When I went to the National to see The Fighting Temeraire. It's a masterpiece.

What's your favourite type of flower?
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11411 on: April 6, 2022, 11:16:58 am »
Blue Forget me Nots - My Grandparents lived next to an open meadow and a wood when I was young, in the summer as the sun was setting, it's like the fields gave off a soothing blue glow. They always remind me of the sun and running round open countryside as a kid.

What City or Country have you been to that's the biggest rip off? For me, I was shocked at Helsinki's prices, even compared to Copenhagen and Oslo.

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #11412 on: April 6, 2022, 12:34:38 pm »

What City or Country have you been to that's the biggest rip off? For me, I was shocked at Helsinki's prices, even compared to Copenhagen and Oslo.
Dublin, Cork, and London.

Do you class yourself as an active or passive LFC fan whilst watching our games?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11413 on: April 6, 2022, 12:56:14 pm »
Dublin, Cork, and London.

Do you class yourself as an active or passive LFC fan whilst watching our games?
Active - whether I'm at home or in the ground it probably gets me more animated than anything else in my life really.

Have you ever been sacked from a job and what for?

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #11414 on: April 6, 2022, 02:37:45 pm »
Active - whether I'm at home or in the ground it probably gets me more animated than anything else in my life really.

Have you ever been sacked from a job and what for?

I haven’t been sacked before. Had to go through redundancy a couple of times which was a bit weird. First time was fine, broadly speaking. Company was making over 100 redundancies so think I got 3 months gardening leave plus a week’s pay tax free for every year I’d worked there (7), on top of a statutory amount and I got to spend some time with my newborn son and wife who was on maternity. So that was all pretty chilled.

Second time, I’d started a new job, wasn’t really enjoying it and wasn’t really working for either party. At the end of 6 months they basically told me not to continue. All I was entitled to was 2 weeks’ pay I think. Pretty eye opening at how shit some companies can be, and all pretty stressful to be honest. Took me about 3 months to find something new and now been here over 5 years so fairly confident the previous place was their issue, not mine. :D

If you could guarantee once remaining trophy to win this season which would you go for?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11415 on: April 6, 2022, 02:44:56 pm »
Premier League as long as the CL stays out of City's hands. CL if we're the only one that can stop City.

What's the worst way you've dumped someone?

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11416 on: April 6, 2022, 02:50:22 pm »
Premier League as long as the CL stays out of City's hands. CL if we're the only one that can stop City.

What's the worst way you've dumped someone?

When I was 17 I did the dreaded dump by text on a Friday night, literally threw in all the cliches too (its me not you, you're great, I'm just not ready for a relationship etc) only problem was I worked with a couple of her best mates on Saturdays and Sundays, and unknown to me they'd got her a job as a surprise. So the next day was her first day, which was not much fun.

Do you think you could blag it if you somehow ended up in a really high paid, high profile position like a football manager, or an actor for a big new blockbuster?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #11417 on: April 6, 2022, 02:56:36 pm »

Do you think you could blag it if you somehow ended up in a really high paid, high profile position like a football manager, or an actor for a big new blockbuster?
I've done a bit of acting for a drama company and I could definitely blag a football manager job. The Premier League and downwards are full of blaggers.

What's your dream job?

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11418 on: April 7, 2022, 12:43:25 am »
My dream job is to have no job. I hate working. But if I had to work, it would be an airline reviewer/waterslide tester.

If Everton do go down, how long will they stay in the Championship and what becomes of their new stadium aspirations?

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #11419 on: April 7, 2022, 01:05:29 am »
If Everton do go down, how long will they stay in the Championship and what becomes of their new stadium aspirations?

I mentioned this in their thread.

It's hard to know. A lot depends on how deep Moshilaar's pockets really are and how much he's arsed about throwing it at them.

If they go down then they are going to see a massive drop in revenue, but their costs aren't going anywhere. So he's firstly going to have to cover massive losses (bigger than already) - and the Championship are much harder on their FFP rules than the PL.

Then you've got the new stadium. They need to find at least £400m in funding which is proving hard as PL side... that becomes near on impossible as a Championship side. Can he also cover those costs personally?

IMO it's a massive massive shit show which isn't even close to peaking yet.

Your favourite ever TV series?

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #11420 on: April 7, 2022, 08:45:26 am »

Your favourite ever TV series?
The Sopranos

How many cars have you owned and which one was your favourite?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11421 on: April 7, 2022, 10:18:02 am »
The Sopranos

How many cars have you owned and which one was your favourite?

2 x Capri, 1 x Cortina, 3 x Cavalier SRi, 1 x Sierra Sapphire, 1 x Mondeo and 1 x X-Type jag.

The X type is my favourite for luxury, SRi's for handling and power

Have you done anything like bungee or skydiving?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #11422 on: April 7, 2022, 10:32:21 am »

2 x Capri, 1 x Cortina, 3 x Cavalier SRi, 1 x Sierra Sapphire, 1 x Mondeo and 1 x X-Type jag.

The X type is my favourite for luxury, SRi's for handling and power

Have you done anything like bungee or skydiving?

Did a bungee jump in Queenstown, New Zealand. Felt a bit ‘when in Rome’. Did it off the bridge there, think it’s the original place. They asked if I wanted to dip into the river. It was snowing so I politely declined. Watched everyone else and it all looked fine, legs turned to jelly when it was my turn! Thought there would be a cartoon style ‘hang time’ when I jumped but I just dropped like a stone! Felt very unnatural (obviously!), not sure I’d ever do another one.

How confident are you for the City game on Sunday?

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11423 on: April 7, 2022, 05:51:42 pm »
Did a bungee jump in Queenstown, New Zealand. Felt a bit ‘when in Rome’. Did it off the bridge there, think it’s the original place. They asked if I wanted to dip into the river. It was snowing so I politely declined. Watched everyone else and it all looked fine, legs turned to jelly when it was my turn! Thought there would be a cartoon style ‘hang time’ when I jumped but I just dropped like a stone! Felt very unnatural (obviously!), not sure I’d ever do another one.

How confident are you for the City game on Sunday?
Im confident it will be a rather uneventful draw and were all back to square one, as opposed to the day of destiny

When you go to a new restaurant do you go safe and order stuff you have had a million times or be brave and order new unusual type stuff you dont normally get access to  just in case its amazing and you discover a new thing ?
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #11424 on: April 7, 2022, 08:41:42 pm »
Im confident it will be a rather uneventful draw and were all back to square one, as opposed to the day of destiny

When you go to a new restaurant do you go safe and order stuff you have had a million times or be brave and order new unusual type stuff you dont normally get access to  just in case its amazing and you discover a new thing ?
Fussy twat when it comes to eating, so I would go safe.   ;D

If you could change one law in the game of football, what would you change?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11425 on: April 7, 2022, 09:39:52 pm »
Fussy twat when it comes to eating, so I would go safe.   ;D

If you could change one law in the game of football, what would you change?
Not necessarily a law change but ref’s should be hotter on keepers holding the ball for too long. It’s meant to be 6 seconds, obviously most hold it for 8 or 9 but some take the piss. Burnley’s Pope at Anfield literally was holding for 20 seconds a time.

Is there a cuisine you really dislike?

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #11426 on: April 7, 2022, 09:47:26 pm »
Is there a cuisine you really dislike?

Not really, I like most foods. Although I can never really get excited for Thai, which annoys my missus as it's prob her favourite type of food.

Do you plan your weekly meals in advance, then do a shop for them, or do you sort of just buy a load of stuff in and make do, or shop most days?

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11427 on: April 7, 2022, 10:18:29 pm »
Do you plan your weekly meals in advance, then do a shop for them, or do you sort of just buy a load of stuff in and make do, or shop most days?
I buy the 'protein' in advance, defrost it over the course of a week or two and combine it with brown rice/potatoes/pasta and usually a salad made up of a combo of peppers, onions, tomatoes and cucumber. If you know what raw ingredients go with each other and which are flexible you can work around them.

Favourite piece of current clothing?

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11428 on: April 7, 2022, 11:38:20 pm »
Pair of Adidas high-top trainers in black and white. Amazingly comfortable and goes with anything I wear.

What's your thoughts on the Russian army? Before this war, everyone thought they were some military superpower but they seem to be like deer in headlights.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11429 on: April 8, 2022, 09:20:21 am »
It's hard to get a true read on them. It's clear they're not as prepared, efficient or numerate as Russia would have liked the world to believe and the whole illegal charade has backfired on Putin in that way. There's some fascinating threads on Twitter talking about how ill-suited their 'one size fits all' equipment is to cope with specific elements of the terrain in Ukraine and also clear evidence that engineers and inspectors have not been doing their jobs in the years and months leading up to their war crime spree.

What do you think needs to happen for someone to physically step in and help Ukraine, as in fight the Russian army?

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11430 on: April 8, 2022, 10:43:59 am »
It's hard to get a true read on them. It's clear they're not as prepared, efficient or numerate as Russia would have liked the world to believe and the whole illegal charade has backfired on Putin in that way. There's some fascinating threads on Twitter talking about how ill-suited their 'one size fits all' equipment is to cope with specific elements of the terrain in Ukraine and also clear evidence that engineers and inspectors have not been doing their jobs in the years and months leading up to their war crime spree.

What do you think needs to happen for someone to physically step in and help Ukraine, as in fight the Russian army?

I'm not sure to be honest, I suspect if they invaded somewhere else (probably a NATO member) but I'm sure its something everyone will be looking to avoid as its essentially World War 3 if that happens and even that fucking loon knows that doesn't end well for anyone (particularly Russia).

Whats your oldest possession, and why have you still got it?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11431 on: April 8, 2022, 11:30:27 am »
I have an England Cap from 1946 - it was from my Great Grandad's England debut, a 7-2 away victory in Northern Ireland. Wilf Mannion, Tom Finney and Raich Carter were probably the best known players in that team, along with the great Billy Wright. I've still got it and a few other pieces of memorabilia because it's a source of pride for my family and I think the stuff is cool. It has sentimental value for me.

What's the most you've paid for a gig ticket or theatre tickets etc and what was it to see?

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #11432 on: April 8, 2022, 04:30:38 pm »

What's the most you've paid for a gig ticket or theatre tickets etc and what was it to see?
Just over 200 quid for the Mrs and I to watch Jeff Lynne's ELO down the smoke at the O2.

Going to any decent gigs in the near future?

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #11433 on: April 8, 2022, 04:34:11 pm »
Just over 200 quid for the Mrs and I to watch Jeff Lynne's ELO down the smoke at the O2.

Going to any decent gigs in the near future?

The Divine Comedy at the Bridgewater Hall.

What's your favourite piece of time/space-saving tech in your house?
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm in love with here and I feel fine
« Reply #11434 on: April 8, 2022, 04:39:07 pm »
The Divine Comedy at the Bridgewater Hall.

What's your favourite piece of time/space-saving tech in your house?

The elevator.

If you could live in any other country, which would it be?
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11435 on: April 8, 2022, 04:40:25 pm »
In my opinion yes, not so in others! My girlfriend and I are going to mordor to watch Red Hot Chilli Peppers in June. I'm also taking my Ma to see Elton John at Anfield as a Birthday Present. Got a few smaller ones doubted about more locally too, Frank Turner at Arts Club next week.

Have you ever seen a big band when they were new or unknown, become a big fan then seen them on a big headline tour? What was the discrepancy in ticket price? I saw Biffy Clyro when I was 14 at The Sugarmill in Stoke, paid £4 on the door to get in, must have been 2007 or so? Was after Infinity Land but before The Puzzle gave them a bigger breakout success. Paid £60 to see them in Glasgow just pre pandemic and am mulling over travelling to Munich to see them this year.

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #11436 on: April 8, 2022, 05:03:27 pm »
The elevator.

If you could live in any other country, which would it be?

Probably US. But only if it was somewhere like San Diego or certain parts of Florida. It would need to be somewhere warm. Had opportunities to move to US through my work and my Wife's work and never taken the opportunity despite the pay being incredible in US. They were all mainly Boston type area. San Francisco is a really nice and exciting place to live be way too expensive to live there now. Boston is the same to be fair and I'd need to live outside and commute.

Had opportunities with work to move to parts of Europe. Mainly Scandinavia, Switzerland or Germany. Never really fancied it though places like Stockholm were the most tempting. Would probably move to parts of Spain but not many opportunities in my sector in Spain.

When having beans on toast do you add anything else on top? Cheese? Brown sauce? Branston Pickle?
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11437 on: April 8, 2022, 05:59:49 pm »
In my opinion yes, not so in others! My girlfriend and I are going to mordor to watch Red Hot Chilli Peppers in June. I'm also taking my Ma to see Elton John at Anfield as a Birthday Present. Got a few smaller ones doubted about more locally too, Frank Turner at Arts Club next week.

Have you ever seen a big band when they were new or unknown, become a big fan then seen them on a big headline tour? What was the discrepancy in ticket price? I saw Biffy Clyro when I was 14 at The Sugarmill in Stoke, paid £4 on the door to get in, must have been 2007 or so? Was after Infinity Land but before The Puzzle gave them a bigger breakout success. Paid £60 to see them in Glasgow just pre pandemic and am mulling over travelling to Munich to see them this year.

Oasis at the Tivoli in Buckley - Free As it was a regular place of mine for a night out and I never had a ticket but the door staff let us in anyway.  It was a Wednesday night, which was Indie disco night and we went every Wednesday. Im not, not going cos you need a ticket cos theres some band on.

the gig was the week Definitely Maybe was released. 

Seen them after numerous times but Maine Road was probably the biggest
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #11438 on: April 8, 2022, 06:02:43 pm »
When having beans on toast do you add anything else on top? Cheese? Brown sauce? Branston Pickle?

Cheese (grated mature cheddar), but it needs to go under the beans not on top.

Is there something you make/eat which most would consider a bit weird?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11439 on: April 8, 2022, 07:02:28 pm »
Cheese (grated mature cheddar), but it needs to go under the beans not on top.

Is there something you make/eat which most would consider a bit weird?

I used to get a massive barm with lettuce and mayonnaise and then slap a steak pie on it. I also used to toast one of those barms and put chicken curry on it.

What's the most amount of money you have won on the National.
Jurgen YNWA