Author Topic: Ask the next person a question  (Read 557365 times)

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
Re: Ask the next person a question
« Reply #11520 on: April 22, 2022, 03:43:42 pm »
I bought a couple of madly overpriced ones in the airport recently and have had subscriptions in past years, but pretty much never now.

Should social media be more regulated and you need to submit identification to use the platforms?
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11521 on: April 22, 2022, 04:02:31 pm »
Do you still buy magazines?

I prefer a physical magazine, subscribe to Practical Sportsbikes and have every issue

I bought a couple of madly overpriced ones in the airport recently and have had subscriptions in past years, but pretty much never now.

Should social media be more regulated and you need to submit identification to use the platforms?

Tough one that as there are certain countries, UAE, Saudi, Russia, China spring to mind where having your ID on social media would likely end in a death sentence for some people. I do think though that to interact with famous people on the likes of twitter you should need ID though.

I always finish my food and will also pick off others plates and I put that down to being forced to finish everything on my plate at infants school, or you weren't allowed to leave the table and eating stuff my mates hated to help them get away from the table. Am I talking shite, or is there any truth in what I suspect?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11522 on: April 22, 2022, 04:50:06 pm »
I prefer a physical magazine, subscribe to Practical Sportsbikes and have every issue

Tough one that as there are certain countries, UAE, Saudi, Russia, China spring to mind where having your ID on social media would likely end in a death sentence for some people. I do think though that to interact with famous people on the likes of twitter you should need ID though.

I always finish my food and will also pick off others plates and I put that down to being forced to finish everything on my plate at infants school, or you weren't allowed to leave the table and eating stuff my mates hated to help them get away from the table. Am I talking shite, or is there any truth in what I suspect?
Definitely, loads of your behaviours and triggers will be based on what was drilled into you as a child. I am the same in that I feel the need to always finish my plate of food. One for me is that I never flush the chain if I have a piss in the night and then the next day my missus will have a go at me - it's pure instinct because as a kid I lived in a tiny two up two down where flushing the chain when people were still in bed meant they were getting woken up.

Is there any lessons your parents tried to teach you as a kid that you totally disagree with now as an adult?
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #11523 on: April 22, 2022, 07:00:52 pm »

Is there any lessons your parents tried to teach you as a kid that you totally disagree with now as an adult?

My parents were both devout Catholics and bottle-fed us then kids with it all.
I made my own mind up about religion when I was about 12.

Do you ever see a World where different Religions don't cause unrest or worse still, wars?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11524 on: April 22, 2022, 07:04:09 pm »
My parents were both devout Catholics and bottle-fed us then kids with it all.
I made my own mind up about religion when I was about 12.

Do you ever see a World where different Religions don't cause unrest or worse still, wars?

No, because too many evil people attach themselves to religion, corrupt the message and then manipulate the gullible to carry out their evil wishes.

Do you still play board games? Our kids love playing Cluedo.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11525 on: April 22, 2022, 07:48:47 pm »
Probably once a year, at Christmas. We should do it more because we often have a good time. We did a shot monopoly during the first lockdown that was a pisser. Binned it off about an hour in when we were all already steaming.

If you could nationalise one thing in your country, what would it be?

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #11526 on: April 22, 2022, 10:58:31 pm »

If you could nationalise one thing in your country, what would it be?

As in make a community project? Benefits. They have been trialling universal benefit in Wales and everybody wins, is love it on England we just have Tory paymasters who think money =everything worthwhile, whereas universal benefit would give anybody rich or poor sick or young enough dosh to cope on. https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/energy-bills-swansea-elections-money-23754776

My question is what's it all about then, eh?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11527 on: April 23, 2022, 10:09:45 am »
Fuck knows. I think most of us are trying to get by as best they can, live comfortably, have a few good people in their life and try not to leave a negative impact wherever they go.

If you won a load on the lottery, would you let them publicise it?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11528 on: April 23, 2022, 10:56:17 am »
Fuck knows. I think most of us are trying to get by as best they can, live comfortably, have a few good people in their life and try not to leave a negative impact wherever they go.

If you won a load on the lottery, would you let them publicise it?

No. Don't want the publicity and don't to be a target of the robbing fuckers. I won't even use my surname on FB as it's a rare one.

If you did win millions on the lottery, other than taking care of friends and family, what would you do with the money?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11529 on: April 23, 2022, 11:37:26 am »
Yeah I’d rather win £10m and it be private than £100m and it be publicised.

Nothing unusual, a few nice cars, one or two modest classics I’d love to own, build my own house on a decent plot of land. Book a load of holidays. If I had enough money, one of the more out there things I would do is buy a few hectares and try to rewild them, turn them into a proper private woods and meadow to try and keep it protected and teeming with wildlife.

Would Finland joining NATO cause World War 3?

Online bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #11530 on: April 23, 2022, 11:38:56 am »
No. Don't want the publicity and don't to be a target of the robbing fuckers. I won't even use my surname on FB as it's a rare one.

If you did win millions on the lottery, other than taking care of friends and family, what would you do with the money?

Buy a non-league side and run it with the fans for pure non-league, able to drink in the stands fun. Set up a women's team, kids teams all the way down, try and turn it into a community hub. I'm thinking specifically of my hometown side Droylsden who ceased playing during lockdown because their only income other than matchday was the function room where everybody in town's birthdays, christenings, school parties etc. were held.

If you won one of those massive Omaze houses or a BOTB supercar or one of those types of raffles for assets, would you flog it for the cash or actually use it?
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11531 on: April 23, 2022, 12:03:10 pm »
Buy a non-league side and run it with the fans for pure non-league, able to drink in the stands fun. Set up a women's team, kids teams all the way down, try and turn it into a community hub. I'm thinking specifically of my hometown side Droylsden who ceased playing during lockdown because their only income other than matchday was the function room where everybody in town's birthdays, christenings, school parties etc. were held.

If you won one of those massive Omaze houses or a BOTB supercar or one of those types of raffles for assets, would you flog it for the cash or actually use it?
Super car deffo sell, beyond something like a merc or BMW, luxury cars are pointless.
House, unless its in an area I want to live and it wouldnt be, Sell or rent it out.,

If you had control of the result of one remaining football game this season, which would it be?

As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Online bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #11532 on: April 23, 2022, 12:06:10 pm »
Super car deffo sell, beyond something like a merc or BMW, luxury cars are pointless.
House, unless its in an area I want to live and it wouldnt be, Sell or rent it out.,

If you had control of the result of one remaining football game this season, which would it be?

Champions League final, either us or Villarreal (if the worst happens) to win it. I couldn't stand those oil-soaked bellends getting their hands on our Big Ears, especially if it's against us, and Real Madrid are just a cancer on the game.

Did you get into the whole Italian football thing on C4 in the 90s?
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #11533 on: April 23, 2022, 12:09:23 pm »
Did you get into the whole Italian football thing on C4 in the 90s?

Not really. I used to watch it sometimes but I've always been a Liverpool fan rather than a football fan, so I've never got all this "x is my Italian side" or really ever watched games which in some way don't impact us.

If Liverpool (FC) ceased to exist suddenly, would you pick another team and continue watching football?

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11534 on: April 23, 2022, 12:59:17 pm »
Not really. I used to watch it sometimes but I've always been a Liverpool fan rather than a football fan, so I've never got all this "x is my Italian side" or really ever watched games which in some way don't impact us.

If Liverpool (FC) ceased to exist suddenly, would you pick another team and continue watching football?
Probably pick my local team Huddersfield, but I've become completely disillusioned with football in recent years so I wouldn't watch matches, just check results and that's it.

What's your favourite perfume that you love wearing?

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11535 on: April 23, 2022, 04:03:38 pm »

What's your favourite perfume that you love wearing?

Issey me Purple Aki Nuite

Back in the 80s  you could claim dole as Musician which led to formation of such bands as the La's. You can't now. My question is why haven't you written to your MP that things used to be better?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11536 on: April 23, 2022, 05:03:21 pm »
Issey me Purple Aki Nuite

Back in the 80s  you could claim dole as Musician which led to formation of such bands as the La's. You can't now. My question is why haven't you written to your MP that things used to be better?
Bet you smell quite muscular lad.

I have written to my MP before, just not about that!

What’s your favourite way to relax?

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11537 on: April 23, 2022, 05:34:26 pm »
Bet you smell quite muscular lad.

I have written to my MP before, just not about that!

What’s your favourite way to relax?

A good day's work done, and following a Buddhist dlction. No harm done. Wish I did most times but I seem to get away with it

I would love to promote my Liverpool recorded album by handing out carriable snare drums and such (bongos man. I don't know if you've bee to Barca but what obstacles stand in my way from giving out instruments in Tocky and matching marching to town? Scare me off.

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #11538 on: April 24, 2022, 02:00:30 pm »

I would love to promote my Liverpool recorded album by handing out carriable snare drums and such (bongos man. I don't know if you've bee to Barca but what obstacles stand in my way from giving out instruments in Tocky and matching marching to town? Scare me off.
Depends on how many people you want to get involved with?  Maybe make it into an organised event and you would probably need some sort of permission. Being a musician myself, I personally think it's a great idea.

When you shop do you do it more online or more actual shopping in shops, etc..?

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11539 on: April 24, 2022, 06:48:55 pm »
Depends on how many people you want to get involved with?  Maybe make it into an organised event and you would probably need some sort of permission. Being a musician myself, I personally think it's a great idea.

When you shop do you do it more online or more actual shopping in shops, etc..?
Online. High street prices are too high, can pick up a bargain on Ebay.

What's been your best purchase ever?

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #11540 on: April 24, 2022, 09:47:48 pm »
Online. High street prices are too high, can pick up a bargain on Ebay.

What's been your best purchase ever?
Not the best purchase but easily the best bargain.
A J&D Les Paul copy (google them, cracking guitars for the price) on Ebay for £50.01
Pictured below.

Do Everton survive the drop now or are they the giant turd that eventually got flushed?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11541 on: April 25, 2022, 07:42:28 am »
I’m on the fence. Felt they’d survive until Burnley won yesterday. If Burnley win away at Watford then get 4 points out of the 9 available in the double header with Villa and the Spurs away game, they’ll stay up.

Has any other team in the league to your knowledge ever put in two such scummy displays as the blueshite at Goodison last season and Anfield yesterday? Should they have faced retrospective punishment last year?

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #11542 on: April 25, 2022, 09:20:45 am »
There probably have been some as bad, we just don’t remember them. That United approach against Arsenal when they were need their unbeaten record if you watch it back was unbelievable. So many reckless, dangerous tackles that they got away with and all got passed off as disrupting Arsenal’s rhythm. You then had the likes of Spurs losing their heads that time they lost to Chelsea to lose all chance of winning the league when Leicester won it.

Yesterday was awful though. The way they all rushed the ref after that Richarlison nonsense and Doucoure foul in the first half was ridiculous. So obviously premeditated in terms of trying to goad some of ours into a reaction.

They should get fined for failing to control their players but ultimately that’s not a huge punishment it deterrent is it?

I was going to ask what’s been your favourite win this season but given in the last week we’ve beaten two Mancs and Everton, what’s been your favourite win of the last week?!

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #11543 on: April 25, 2022, 10:40:30 am »
There probably have been some as bad, we just don’t remember them. That United approach against Arsenal when they were need their unbeaten record if you watch it back was unbelievable. So many reckless, dangerous tackles that they got away with and all got passed off as disrupting Arsenal’s rhythm. You then had the likes of Spurs losing their heads that time they lost to Chelsea to lose all chance of winning the league when Leicester won it.

Yesterday was awful though. The way they all rushed the ref after that Richarlison nonsense and Doucoure foul in the first half was ridiculous. So obviously premeditated in terms of trying to goad some of ours into a reaction.

They should get fined for failing to control their players but ultimately that’s not a huge punishment it deterrent is it?

I was going to ask what’s been your favourite win this season but given in the last week we’ve beaten two Mancs and Everton, what’s been your favourite win of the last week?!

I actually think yesterday was, because it was a lot harder. I expected us to batter United, and after 5 minutes it was clear we were going to. Games like yesterday are that much more satisfying, particularly because their shithousing was effective for an hour.

If you could sign one Everton player of the last ten years (considering them at their peak to play for us now), who would it be?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #11544 on: April 25, 2022, 01:52:22 pm »

If you could sign one Everton player of the last ten years (considering them at their peak to play for us now), who would it be?
Struggling to think of one, apart from John Stones who would probably be a bench warmer, or Romelu Lukaku who definitely wouldn't fit our system.

If Ev go down, does the sandpit get finished?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11545 on: April 25, 2022, 05:35:19 pm »
Struggling to think of one, apart from John Stones who would probably be a bench warmer, or Romelu Lukaku who definitely wouldn't fit our system.

If Ev go down, does the sandpit get finished?

Even if they stay up, it won't get finished as they don't have the money, so not a chance if they do go.

Do you watch TV quiz shows and if so, what is your favourite?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11546 on: April 25, 2022, 05:53:30 pm »
Sometimes catch The Chase, that’s throwaway fun. I genuinely believe I’m better than The Vixen, they give her easy as fuck questions. Some people who go on there are embarrassingly bad.

Do you do a fair share of the housework and cooking, or did you when last in a relationship?

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #11547 on: April 25, 2022, 05:58:12 pm »
Sometimes catch The Chase, that’s throwaway fun. I genuinely believe I’m better than The Vixen, they give her easy as fuck questions. Some people who go on there are embarrassingly bad.

Do you do a fair share of the housework and cooking, or did you when last in a relationship?

I don’t do much of the cooking. I’m alright but my wife prefers doing it/gets annoyed by the mess I make! I do most of the washing and a decent bit of cleaning and hoovering, especially as I’m working from home so much more.

On the quiz show theme - what do you reckon is the best one to go on to win some easy money? I reckon I’m fairly decent at quizzes, especially TV ones which aren’t usual that tricky unless it’s something like Only Connect!

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #11548 on: April 25, 2022, 06:16:59 pm »

On the quiz show theme - what do you reckon is the best one to go on to win some easy money? I reckon I’m fairly decent at quizzes, especially TV ones which aren’t usual that tricky unless it’s something like Only Connect!
Probably Tipping Point.

How long will it be before Yernited win a major trophy?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11549 on: April 25, 2022, 07:05:34 pm »
They'll probably pick up a League Cup in the next few years but as far as the PL and CL goes, they're atleast ten years off. Too much work to do to catch up to us and City.

Who do you think our next manager will be and our next shirt sponsor?

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #11550 on: April 25, 2022, 08:52:32 pm »
They'll probably pick up a League Cup in the next few years but as far as the PL and CL goes, they're atleast ten years off. Too much work to do to catch up to us and City.

Who do you think our next manager will be and our next shirt sponsor?
No idea on shirt sponsor. Regarding our next manager, we could stay in-house and promote Pep Lijnders?

When ordering a Chinese, do you stay safe and go for pretty much the same dish or do you like to chop and change?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11551 on: April 25, 2022, 11:03:31 pm »
We tend to get one main dish that’s an absolute favourite, then change the other dish and share. We mix up the sides a lot though, sometimes soups and salt and pepper chips, sometimes duck pancakes or dumplings etc. love Chinese so tried most of all you can have in their cuisine in this country anyway.

What’s the biggest difference you’ve noticed between your generation and those who are 18 - 21 currently (assuming you’re not part of that generation)?

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #11552 on: April 26, 2022, 12:13:33 pm »
We tend to get one main dish that’s an absolute favourite, then change the other dish and share. We mix up the sides a lot though, sometimes soups and salt and pepper chips, sometimes duck pancakes or dumplings etc. love Chinese so tried most of all you can have in their cuisine in this country anyway.

What’s the biggest difference you’ve noticed between your generation and those who are 18 - 21 currently (assuming you’re not part of that generation)?

I'm going to answer this in terms of football and non-football.

In terms of football, I think lots of kids are still interested in football and everything that goes around it nowadays. I do think most kids under 21 are less interested in watching 90 minutes of a game regularly. I think it's a big challenge for football. Young people still have a huge interest in football but not necessarily watching every game regularly. There's also a shift from supporting a club exclusively to player adulation. I think that's even more prominent when you go to areas where there isn't a prominent local club.

In terms of non-football, I think it's similar but related to alcohol. I'm not sure all 18-21 year olds have the same relationship with social drinking that previous generations have had. There's so  much more to do nowadays that for young people drinking isn't the only escape. Not seen any stats but a fair few of 18-21 year olds I know don't drink alcohol on a regular basis.

What's your go to breakfast? Working week versus weekend (if different)?
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #11553 on: April 26, 2022, 04:49:16 pm »

What's your go to breakfast? Working week versus weekend (if different)?
Not really a big breakfast person, but when I do it's mainly cereal
followed by an all-English breakfast.

Are you going anywhere exoctic this year?

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11554 on: April 26, 2022, 07:27:12 pm »
Not really a big breakfast person, but when I do it's mainly cereal
followed by an all-English breakfast.

Are you going anywhere exoctic this year?

I was in Barca in March. First holiday since 2017. Definitely taking my girl round London. Not sure beyond that, want the Greek Islands tour that probably isn't exotic but that might not be this year.

Do you think in a professional job, you should insult the football teams of others?

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11555 on: April 26, 2022, 07:35:23 pm »
I was in Barca in March. First holiday since 2017. Definitely taking my girl round London. Not sure beyond that, want the Greek Islands tour that probably isn't exotic but that might not be this year.

Do you think in a professional job, you should insult the football teams of others?

Yeah I don’t see why not?

Do you listen to one genre of music or all sorts and if so what is your favourite?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11556 on: April 26, 2022, 07:41:42 pm »
Yeah I don’t see why not?

Do you listen to one genre of music or all sorts and if so what is your favourite?

Rock/Metal is what I'm into but also listen to classical, some country, some country rock, some Blues, the wife's 80's stuff during the summer, not through choice but some of it is OK.

What is your favourite non LFC goal?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11557 on: April 26, 2022, 08:22:31 pm »
Totti’s lob v Inter in about 2002/03 at San Siro to put Roma 2-0 up. Balance, power, skill, finesse - it had everything including a stunning finish. Honourable mention to Berbatov’s gunslinger goal for Leverkusen v Duisburg back in 2004.

Worst spirit/alcohol a lot of people seem to like?

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #11558 on: April 26, 2022, 08:29:23 pm »
Totti’s lob v Inter in about 2002/03 at San Siro to put Roma 2-0 up. Balance, power, skill, finesse - it had everything including a stunning finish. Honourable mention to Berbatov’s gunslinger goal for Leverkusen v Duisburg back in 2004.

Worst spirit/alcohol a lot of people seem to like?

Tequila. Fucking rank. Makes me gag!

What score will be beat City in Paris?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11559 on: April 27, 2022, 12:13:18 pm »
Tequila. Fucking rank. Makes me gag!

What score will be beat City in Paris?
Same, smell of it reminds me of a bad time I had in my early 20s, no good at all. Having said that, did try a Mango variety in Mexico that was very nice in small doses, though probably because it tasted like a sweet mango liqueur and had no identifiable tequila-like qualities to it.

I've a feeling if we get there we might just handle them with a boring 1 or 2-0 like when we easily controlled Spurs in Madrid.

Do you want to see Wrexham do well with their celebrity owners? Do you see that as any better or worse than the Man Utd players owning Salford for example?