Author Topic: Ask the next person a question  (Read 558916 times)

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Ask the next person a question
« Reply #10960 on: January 17, 2022, 11:04:37 am »
Bin them usually. Laptops I'll try and fix if they're old enough for bricking them not to be a problem. It's a sad part of modern life I suppose - if a £30 kitchen appliance goes, there's another £30 one waiting on Amazon and a repair could cost £25. Plumbing on the other hand I'll always have a go at myself before getting someone in.

What's your favourite train station pub?

They are generally, quite shit. the weatherspoons in lime street is ok on a match day, busy from 11am onwards, beer is decent and cheap

if outside, but near a station the piccadilly tavern  in Manchester is great

Do you go on any other forums, if so which ones?
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #10961 on: January 17, 2022, 01:45:05 pm »

Do you go on any other forums, if so which ones?

I go on a forum on facebook called The Merseyside Football Forum, which is quite funny at the moment.

Talking of which, will Everton go down or is there too much shit below them?

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #10962 on: January 17, 2022, 03:10:42 pm »
I go on a forum on facebook called The Merseyside Football Forum, which is quite funny at the moment.

Talking of which, will Everton go down or is there too much shit below them?

They’ll do their usual, get our hopes up and then pull away to safety. Who below them could get their act together?

Where and when is your next holiday?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #10963 on: January 17, 2022, 03:42:12 pm »
They’ll do their usual, get our hopes up and then pull away to safety. Who below them could get their act together?

Where and when is your next holiday?
We're meant to be going to Mexico in early March, first holiday in over two years and first that wasn't a flying City Break for around 5. Currently on Day 9 of self isolation with thankfully symptomless Covid, hoping that will mean that I can't catch it before hand.

Do you have a soft spot for any football league team? I follow Crewe's results as half my family is from there and Shrewsbury as I worked that way for a time and met some good friends who support them (2 of which are big Reds also).
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #10964 on: January 17, 2022, 03:46:07 pm »
We're meant to be going to Mexico in early March, first holiday in over two years and first that wasn't a flying City Break for around 5. Currently on Day 9 of self isolation with thankfully symptomless Covid, hoping that will mean that I can't catch it before hand.

Do you have a soft spot for any football league team? I follow Crewe's results as half my family is from there and Shrewsbury as I worked that way for a time and met some good friends who support them (2 of which are big Reds also).

Back in the day I looked out for half the North West Football League teams! Crewe, Tranmere, Stockport and Mac Town depending on who was doing well!

In the last few years it was Brentford as they’re near where I live now and took my son to a few Championship games a season. Bit weird them being in the Premier League now (and why I hadn’t been paying attention to the Championship!).

What’s your favourite takeaway option?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10965 on: January 17, 2022, 03:53:51 pm »
Back in the day I looked out for half the North West Football League teams! Crewe, Tranmere, Stockport and Mac Town depending on who was doing well!

In the last few years it was Brentford as they’re near where I live now and took my son to a few Championship games a season. Bit weird them being in the Premier League now (and why I hadn’t been paying attention to the Championship!).

What’s your favourite takeaway option?
I forgot to mention Tranmere, I lived in Neston for a while so for two years went Tranmere whenever I couldn't get Liverpool tickets.

Depending on mood, either Indian or Chinese. I tend to fancy Indian more often though I'd say. Poppadums, Bhaji, Mushroom Pilau, Chicken Balti Madras Hot - hits the spot every time.

Who's the footballer most linked to Liverpool that never signed, but you really wanted us to get?
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #10966 on: January 17, 2022, 05:15:15 pm »

Who's the footballer most linked to Liverpool that never signed, but you really wanted us to get?
I wouldn't say we were heavily linked, but Graeme Souness had a chance to sign both Eric Cantona and Peter Schmeichel before they both came to England.

I wonder what happened to them?   ::)

How many schools did you attend?

Offline Col

• Shaves his tongue and shares makeup tips. May be a little camp.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10967 on: January 17, 2022, 08:34:07 pm »
I wouldn't say we were heavily linked, but Graeme Souness had a chance to sign both Eric Cantona and Peter Schmeichel before they both came to England.

I wonder what happened to them?   ::)

How many schools did you attend?

Play school
Infant school
Junior School
High School / 6th form
Uni

How many cars have you owned?
I don't have to sell my soul... he's already in me.

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #10968 on: January 17, 2022, 08:59:55 pm »
Play school
Infant school
Junior School
High School / 6th form
Uni

How many cars have you owned?

Just one actually - I'll have had it eight years in September, and I'm looking at upgrading in October.

How many houses have you lived in?

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #10969 on: January 17, 2022, 09:18:28 pm »
Just one actually - I'll have had it eight years in September, and I'm looking at upgrading in October.

How many houses have you lived in?

Three growing up.
Three at uni (year in each).
Three when I came to London.
Three with the wife.
It’s a magic number.

Who scored the first goal you saw in the flesh (Imre Varadi for me sadly, Liverpool 0-2 Sheffield Wednesday)?

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #10970 on: January 17, 2022, 11:59:30 pm »

Who scored the first goal you saw in the flesh (Imre Varadi for me sadly, Liverpool 0-2 Sheffield Wednesday)?
Kevin Keegan v Notts Forest, 1971.

Did you ever stand on the old Kop and when was your first time?

« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 12:01:41 am by Terry de Niro »

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10971 on: January 18, 2022, 01:23:30 am »
That's 2 questions, one about Anfield and one about sex. :)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10972 on: January 18, 2022, 10:11:00 am »
Kevin Keegan v Notts Forest, 1971.

Did you ever stand on the old Kop and when was your first time?

Yes but cannot remember the date (my programmes are at my Stepdads house). Will have been late 1980, as my parents split up in the September so i started going the game on my own.

If you were offered the chance to go to Mars as part of the first colony, knowing you had to stay there, would you go?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #10973 on: January 18, 2022, 10:24:42 am »
Yes but cannot remember the date (my programmes are at my Stepdads house). Will have been late 1980, as my parents split up in the September so i started going the game on my own.

If you were offered the chance to go to Mars as part of the first colony, knowing you had to stay there, would you go?

absolutely not

I have spent enough time of my life on my own or not doing what I want to do. The idea of being stuck in a tin tube and then some crappy house on mars would be quite dull

can City be caught at this point ?

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #10974 on: January 18, 2022, 10:32:21 am »
absolutely not

I have spent enough time of my life on my own or not doing what I want to do. The idea of being stuck in a tin tube and then some crappy house on mars would be quite dull

can City be caught at this point ?

In a normal race, yeah they can. But its not. If they hadn't had dodgy as fuck referees in the Wolves and Arsenal games and we hadn't had one in the Spurs game, there'd be a 6 point swing and we'd be 5 behind with a game in hand, and very much game on. But we can't compete with them AND officials. Looking at their fixtures I see plenty of games where they could drop points, but if they're getting those helping hands then they won't, and we won't catch them.

Whats the 'worst' TV show that you've enjoyed?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10975 on: January 18, 2022, 03:49:39 pm »
In a normal race, yeah they can. But its not. If they hadn't had dodgy as fuck referees in the Wolves and Arsenal games and we hadn't had one in the Spurs game, there'd be a 6 point swing and we'd be 5 behind with a game in hand, and very much game on. But we can't compete with them AND officials. Looking at their fixtures I see plenty of games where they could drop points, but if they're getting those helping hands then they won't, and we won't catch them.

Whats the 'worst' TV show that you've enjoyed?
Cobra Kai has to be up there. It's shit but it's brilliant.

What's a luxury (as in not a necessity) item you like to spend a bit more on to get superior quality?

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10976 on: January 18, 2022, 09:43:49 pm »
Cobra Kai has to be up there. It's shit but it's brilliant.

What's a luxury (as in not a necessity) item you like to spend a bit more on to get superior quality?
Airline tickets. Hate flying on basic airlines like easyJet, Jet2 etc where the price ends up being same as full-service airlines after you pay for baggage, seats etc. Prefer to fly with Emirates, Qatar, Turkish etc and get good value for money, especially on long haul flights.

Do you go above and beyond in your job?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10977 on: January 18, 2022, 11:20:27 pm »
In my early 20s when I was keen to impress I did. Now I pick and choose really. I am committed to the company I work for but not to the detriment to my social life or my relationships with family. I probably do a bit more than most employees but I don’t pull ridiculous shifts or massively add to my own duties these days.

Have you ever visited a country to see a major sports event, Olympics, World Cup etc?

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10978 on: January 19, 2022, 01:41:50 pm »
In my early 20s when I was keen to impress I did. Now I pick and choose really. I am committed to the company I work for but not to the detriment to my social life or my relationships with family. I probably do a bit more than most employees but I don’t pull ridiculous shifts or massively add to my own duties these days.

Have you ever visited a country to see a major sports event, Olympics, World Cup etc?

Hong Kong for the HK7s - Brilliant
France to see Wales in the Euros, cant say I recommend it

Have you ever written to your MP and how did it go?
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #10979 on: January 19, 2022, 03:10:38 pm »
Hong Kong for the HK7s - Brilliant
France to see Wales in the Euros, cant say I recommend it

Have you ever written to your MP and how did it go?

Funnily enough I just have - I wrote to Lucy Powell and several councillors about the litter just everywhere around Greater Manchester and the fact there are hardly any bins anywhere. Her researcher got back to me this morning saying "We've let the council know, thanks" and a councillor replied to me with a link to Keep Britain Tidy where I could volunteer to litter-pick.

Can you describe your favourite drinking vessel?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 05:51:05 pm by bradders1011 »
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #10980 on: January 19, 2022, 05:04:25 pm »
Funnily enough I just have - I wrote to Lucy Powell and several councillors about the litter just everywhere around Greater Manchester and the fact there are hardly any bins anywhere. Her researcher got back to me this morning saying "We've let the council know, thanks" and a councillor replied to me with a link to Keep Britain Tidy where I could volunteer to litter-pick.

Describe your favourite drinking vessel.

Ask the next person for a descriptive statement.
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10981 on: January 20, 2022, 11:00:05 am »

Can you describe your favourite drinking vessel?
I regularly have to meet with MPs for my work and I can tell you that whilst there's some decent ones, a lot of them are dead-eyed automatons with no common sense, no people skills but an uncanny knack for sycophancy when the camera is on.

My favourite vessel is a fine china mug I have that's around 70 years old, Wedgewood made. Tea just tastes better out of it. Probably would be worth something if I hadn't used it so extensively.

Have you ever paid a substantial (£250+ fee for a piece of artwork)? There's a midlands artist I like called Arthur Berry, I have a few pieces of his and aside from a house and a car, one of the bigger paintings is probably the most expensive item I've ever purchased.

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #10982 on: January 21, 2022, 02:13:17 pm »
I regularly have to meet with MPs for my work and I can tell you that whilst there's some decent ones, a lot of them are dead-eyed automatons with no common sense, no people skills but an uncanny knack for sycophancy when the camera is on.

My favourite vessel is a fine china mug I have that's around 70 years old, Wedgewood made. Tea just tastes better out of it. Probably would be worth something if I hadn't used it so extensively.

Have you ever paid a substantial (£250+ fee for a piece of artwork)? There's a midlands artist I like called Arthur Berry, I have a few pieces of his and aside from a house and a car, one of the bigger paintings is probably the most expensive item I've ever purchased.

Did a trip to Venice and went on a ‘free tour’ of A Murano glass factory with a ride out on a super cool launch.

Dropped about $600 on a fantastic vase and some amazing glasses. Also bought some nice original oil paintings that even on sale were pretty expensive. I like a nice bit of art that in theory lasts forever. Sadly lost the lot in a total loss house fire.

What are your weekend plans.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10983 on: January 21, 2022, 04:08:50 pm »
I can emerge from covid isolation now so as long as I test negative, will probably see some mates at the pub tomorrow night and am meeting my parents out at my favourite pub for Sunday Lunch (though I'll be having the pie because they do the most phenomenal pie I've had in my life) and be back in time for Liverpool to kick off. My partner is working tonight so I will probably play Mass Effect remastered for about 6 hours or something stupid.

What would you rather do for a honeymoon - complete relaxation on a beach, complete on the go touristy sightseeing, or some mixture of both?

Offline dimwit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • this is what depression will do to you
« Reply #10984 on: January 22, 2022, 02:54:57 am »
I can emerge from covid isolation now so as long as I test negative, will probably see some mates at the pub tomorrow night and am meeting my parents out at my favourite pub for Sunday Lunch (though I'll be having the pie because they do the most phenomenal pie I've had in my life) and be back in time for Liverpool to kick off. My partner is working tonight so I will probably play Mass Effect remastered for about 6 hours or something stupid.

What would you rather do for a honeymoon - complete relaxation on a beach, complete on the go touristy sightseeing, or some mixture of both?

Maybe focus on your spouse?

Offline RAWK Meltdown #1

• "Assume they got our phones, assume they got our houses, assume they got us, right here, right now as we sit, everything. Assume it all..."
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • " When You Have To Shoot..Shoot...don't TIKI-TAKA"
« Reply #10985 on: January 22, 2022, 05:36:24 am »
A honeymoon's very much a working holiday for newly-weds. I'm over thirty years married and we've beaten our honeymoon so many times in terms of "enjoyable time spent together in exotic locations..." However, you've gotta start somewhere (and with someone) I suppose....but I much prefer holidaying with me 50+ year old wife than I did with me 20+ year old new bride. We know each other much better now and neither of us gets all "precious" about trying to harness romance and all that shit. If you're meant to be with somebody, then yes...you're allowed to fart in front of them and yes....you'll always end up having a laugh with eachother over stupid and funny shit you experience together. It doesn't really matter what you chose for your "honeymoon" experience if you're into eachother and were serious about your vows. Give and take. Your preferences are gonna change anyway as you both get older.

Have you ever locked yourself out of your house?   
YNWA

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #10986 on: January 22, 2022, 03:40:45 pm »

Have you ever locked yourself out of your house?   
Loads of times.

Is the unflushable turd from the other side of Stanley Park finally going to get flushed?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10987 on: January 22, 2022, 03:55:21 pm »
Maybe focus on your spouse?
What an odd thing to comment on having absolutely zero context or knowledge of my relationship with my partner.

They’ll be trapped in the same cycle until Moshiri cedes complete managerial control to someone far more comfortable with football operations and stops people like Kenwright from making big decisions.

Do you think the EFL will bring in proper safeguards to stop a ‘Bury’ happening again, given the clock is ticking for Derby? 

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #10988 on: January 24, 2022, 01:26:43 pm »

Do you think the EFL will bring in proper safeguards to stop a ‘Bury’ happening again, given the clock is ticking for Derby? 
They should do but won't, as they allowed or never helped the 'Bury' thing to happen.

Burger King, Maccies or KFC?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10989 on: January 24, 2022, 02:54:06 pm »
They should do but won't, as they allowed or never helped the 'Bury' thing to happen.

Burger King, Maccies or KFC?
Burger King for a Burger, KFC as the best of the three, McDonald's for a bit of nostalgia or to binge an entire sharebox of Nuggets alonsgide 2 or 3 cheap nasty burgers off the quid(ish) menu.

Are you greedy with food?

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10990 on: January 24, 2022, 10:06:14 pm »
Burger King for a Burger, KFC as the best of the three, McDonald's for a bit of nostalgia or to binge an entire sharebox of Nuggets alonsgide 2 or 3 cheap nasty burgers off the quid(ish) menu.

Are you greedy with food?
I used to be but since I got married I've learned to share.

If you could combine two qualities from two animals to form the perfect pet, what would you choose? For example, loyalty of a dog and cuteness of a kitten?

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #10991 on: January 24, 2022, 10:08:06 pm »
I used to be but since I got married I've learned to share.

If you could combine two qualities from two animals to form the perfect pet, what would you choose? For example, loyalty of a dog and cuteness of a kitten?

A budgeunnie - a budgie that's cute and exploratory and noisy and sings with the flat fluffiness and ears and nose of a bun

Why do bad things happen to good people?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10992 on: January 25, 2022, 12:53:51 pm »
A budgeunnie - a budgie that's cute and exploratory and noisy and sings with the flat fluffiness and ears and nose of a bun

Why do bad things happen to good people?
Because karma is not a tangible thing and it only occurs in the practice of good morals, not because it's some universal force. And because the country and much of the world is filled with horrible iniquity and a huge divide between the horrendously wealthy and everyone else.

What's the greatest games console of all time?

Online Daniel Cabbaggio

• Roughage
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pass and move, keep it simple = 19 & 6
    • www.redandwhitekop.com
« Reply #10993 on: January 25, 2022, 06:04:19 pm »
The next one.

Where were you in Istanbul?
YNWA

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10994 on: January 26, 2022, 12:12:14 pm »
The next one.

Where were you in Istanbul?
I was 13 and watched it at home with family and friends. I went to more Champions League games that season than ever before, saw every home group game and Juventus in the knockouts. We tried for Istanbul tickets but hadn't done any aways so didn't get much of a chance. Still yet to do a proper European away as a Liverpool fan. I've been to domestic European aways (Arsenal, Chelsea, TNS, Man Utd) but never abroad, it's a bucket list item for sure.

Do you have a sport you watch more of than football? If not, any that come close?

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #10995 on: January 26, 2022, 12:59:08 pm »

Do you have a sport you watch more of than football? If not, any that come close?
Used to watch a lot of golf, but only little bits now.

Beatles or the Stones?

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #10996 on: January 26, 2022, 01:23:46 pm »
Used to watch a lot of golf, but only little bits now.

Beatles or the Stones?

Beatles by far. I’ll listen to the Stones ‘hits’ but have never really played their albums from start to finish. Could lose myself in a Beatles album still.

Who do you think will be the first of our front three to leave?

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #10997 on: January 26, 2022, 04:51:59 pm »
Beatles by far. I’ll listen to the Stones ‘hits’ but have never really played their albums from start to finish. Could lose myself in a Beatles album still.
Spot on. The Beatles were forever changing and eager to experiment with different methods of songwriting and different musical instruments. A lot of that was down to George Martin, but John and Paul become more than savvy at their craft.

Who do you think will be the first of our front three to leave?
Probably Bobby, but could be Mo.

Your favourite roast? and not a spit roast.   ;)

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10998 on: January 27, 2022, 08:59:15 am »
When Beef is done right, it’s beautiful. Lamb a close second with some mint sauce.

Favourite ever non-Liverpool player?

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #10999 on: January 27, 2022, 09:24:55 am »
When Beef is done right, it’s beautiful. Lamb a close second with some mint sauce.

Favourite ever non-Liverpool player?

Hard to have a favourite non-Liverpool player who’s played in England, because at some point they’ll have done something of note against us I reckon.

But, trying to be objective it’s probably Thierry Henry. Some of the goals he scored were incredible and he made it look effortless most of the time.

Another personal favourite was Rivaldo. Just loved the way he pulled the strings for that Barca side. Everything went through him, he had a great left peg which always helps and again, scored some amazing goals. I’ll ignore that ridiculous play acting against Turkey in the World Cup.

If you had to live in one other country for the rest of your life, where would you choose?