Author Topic: LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD - 2023 (FSG posts = get muted)  (Read 3267504 times)

Online PaleBlueDot

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD - 2023 (FSG posts = get muted) - No Mbappé
« Reply #81600 on: May 24, 2024, 05:34:58 pm »
I think we've got to get one of Kvaratskhelia or Kudus.

Napoli have been utter crap this year sitting in 10th but he is still somehow the joint top rated player for the season in Serie A according to Whoscored. It's like people have forgotten how good he is. He's constantly doubled up on. Would take him all day long if we're willing to pay up. Napoli are also ready to do business this summer.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81601 on: May 24, 2024, 05:59:34 pm »
I do like Kvaratskhelia a lot. With Napoli out of Europe next season, this is the summer to go after him ...

Offline DarkOfTheManatee

• Anny Roader
« Reply #81602 on: May 24, 2024, 06:39:43 pm »
I think we've got to get one of Kvaratskhelia or Kudus.

Napoli have been utter crap this year sitting in 10th but he is still somehow the joint top rated player for the season in Serie A according to Whoscored. It's like people have forgotten how good he is. He's constantly doubled up on. Would take him all day long if we're willing to pay up. Napoli are also ready to do business this summer.

It we were going to get Kvaratskhelia, now would be a good time - the hype around him has faded because of Napoli's underperformance, so the clubs like Chelsea/Man Utd who seem to throw money at young players if they're in the spotlight right now might have moved on. You'd imagine he'd be more willing to move now rather than straight after their title win as well.

That being said, can't see us going for him unless Diaz leaves.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #81603 on: May 24, 2024, 06:43:00 pm »
How many right wingers do Chelsea want?

ha
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81604 on: May 24, 2024, 06:45:59 pm »
How many right wingers do Chelsea want?

Was watching Newsnight and found out the leader of the Reform Party is a Liverpool fan. C*nt.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Lynndenberries

• Not iste björksmak
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sun don't shine in the shade
« Reply #81605 on: May 24, 2024, 07:10:50 pm »
Hope the nerds are picking apart other club’s accounts to figure out who needs money the most.
I love mankind; it's people I can't stand.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #81606 on: May 24, 2024, 07:14:19 pm »
Was watching Newsnight and found out the leader of the Reform Party is a Liverpool fan. C*nt.

Richard Tice?

Well he can join our list of shame along with Michael Howard and the blubber woman.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81607 on: May 24, 2024, 07:17:51 pm »
Richard Tice?

Well he can join our list of shame along with Michael Howard and the blubber woman.

That's the bastard.

Online Evil Red

• Main Stander
« Reply #81608 on: May 24, 2024, 07:18:26 pm »
Kvaratskhelia & Osimhen for 200m and give the likes of Chambers, Beck and Ty Morton a chance.

Would you do it?

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #81609 on: May 24, 2024, 07:21:06 pm »
That's the bastard.

Not only a bastard but the love interest of the awful Isabel Oakeshott.

Offline Lynndenberries

• Not iste björksmak
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sun don't shine in the shade
« Reply #81610 on: May 24, 2024, 07:42:36 pm »
Kvaratskhelia & Osimhen for 200m and give the likes of Chambers, Beck and Ty Morton a chance.

Would you do it?
We don’t need Osihen if Nunez (and Jota) are still here.
I love mankind; it's people I can't stand.

Online Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81611 on: May 24, 2024, 07:43:12 pm »
Not only a bastard but the love interest of the awful Isabel Oakeshott.

Shudder.

Offline plura

• Bear with me
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81612 on: May 24, 2024, 07:45:16 pm »
I know we got Elliott and Carvalho but I’d like Xavi Simons and Kvaratskhelia. Then let’s see how Nunez and Gakpo do next season. Beyond a good cb and new lb that is. Arne slot seems to be more restrictive with the fullbacks venturing forward so maybe another dm isn’t as urgent. But a more physical but still technical dm would be great to add.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81613 on: May 24, 2024, 07:53:48 pm »
Dario Osorio.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #81614 on: May 24, 2024, 08:01:17 pm »
Dario Osorio.

Quite a lot of vowels really.

We need some consonants.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline William Regal

• Kopite
« Reply #81615 on: May 24, 2024, 08:01:57 pm »
Olise isn’t super quick, he’s an intelligent player with very good technique who gets into good positions, I’m not sure if he’s good enough for the absolute top level or whether he’s one of those who is good enough for the tier below, we need players with the unfair advantage of unbelievable physical attributes, mentality and technique, he fails on the physicality for me

I agree with this, Olise was 100 percent not a Klopp player in my view, he doesnt have the pressing intensity or the off the ball movement to run in behind, whether Olise is a Slot player maybe another thing though.

Olise reminds me of Grealish at Villa, a very effective player in an average side, a side that that will sit back and then have space to hit on the counter attack, a come to feet ball carrier with high technical ability.

I'd consider Olise more suited to a Pep team with that slower, controlled, technical build up, rather than a high intensity team that likes its wide players to run in behind without the ball.

Online Evil Red

• Main Stander
« Reply #81616 on: May 24, 2024, 08:09:58 pm »
We don’t need Osihen if Nunez (and Jota) are still here.

Don't need to win the league if that's our strikers then do we  ;D but seriously I do think we need a new striker. Can't rely on Jota and Darwin is Darwin. Kvaratskhelia & Osimhen would be so nice for obvious reasons. Won't happen though will it but I do think that move or something similar would give Slot the best chance of actually winning something next season. We need 1st team players.

Offline HardworkDedication

• Hardwork and Dedication linked to many stories - Mingebag. Has no opinion of his own. Human news ticker tape.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81617 on: May 24, 2024, 08:29:24 pm »
Michael Olise off to utd or Chelsea according to tap in merchant. Would be a good signing for either of those teams. I've never been convinced we were ever interested in him despite a number of fans singing his praises on here so I'm not fussed we're not in the race for him.

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81618 on: May 24, 2024, 08:29:36 pm »
Dario Osorio.

Didn't he get killed in kings landing?

Online clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81619 on: May 24, 2024, 08:35:41 pm »
Fabrizio again saying Olise to Utd or Chelsea.

Shame. Really hope Chelsea get punished soon
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Online BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #81620 on: May 24, 2024, 08:38:40 pm »
He’s a Manchester fan. Can see him going there.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Online clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81621 on: May 24, 2024, 08:42:18 pm »
He’s a Manchester fan. Can see him going there.
Yeah Sancho out and him in is a decent upgrade for them. However Chelsea will offer 8 year deal
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline Egyptian36

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81622 on: May 24, 2024, 08:44:40 pm »

Imagine a midfield of Guimaraes & Joao Gomes and Mac having a free role and dropping deep when we need to.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81623 on: May 24, 2024, 09:07:29 pm »
Dario Osorio.

Very talented player. Probably not ready yet for the Premier League, but if Mo is staying for another couple of seasons, I wouldn't mind Osorio as his apprentice ...

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #81624 on: May 24, 2024, 09:13:31 pm »
Michael Olise off to utd or Chelsea according to tap in merchant. Would be a good signing for either of those teams. I've never been convinced we were ever interested in him despite a number of fans singing his praises on here so I'm not fussed we're not in the race for him.

Well, it would suggest Man Utd have given up on Antony, and Chelsea have given up on Madueke. Than again, both clubs are bonkers in the transfer market, so it is probably true ...

Online Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81625 on: May 24, 2024, 09:18:35 pm »
Dario Osorio.

Any news on Ferrah Orosco?

Online Asam

• has a mankini
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81626 on: May 24, 2024, 09:29:01 pm »
Very talented player. Probably not ready yet for the Premier League, but if Mo is staying for another couple of seasons, I wouldn't mind Osorio as his apprentice ...

We have Doak & Gordon as apprentices, we need someone who can replace Salah today in reality

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #81627 on: May 24, 2024, 09:36:09 pm »
We have Doak & Gordon as apprentices, we need someone who can replace Salah today in reality

Osorio is more talented than Doak and Gordon. And stronger. Why would we look at a replacement for Salah now, if he is staying for another couple of seasons?

Online DiggerJohn

• Kopite
  • Up the Scouser Republic
« Reply #81628 on: May 24, 2024, 10:11:30 pm »
I agree with this, Olise was 100 percent not a Klopp player in my view, he doesnt have the pressing intensity or the off the ball movement to run in behind, whether Olise is a Slot player maybe another thing though.

Olise reminds me of Grealish at Villa, a very effective player in an average side, a side that that will sit back and then have space to hit on the counter attack, a come to feet ball carrier with high technical ability.

I'd consider Olise more suited to a Pep team with that slower, controlled, technical build up, rather than a high intensity team that likes its wide players to run in behind without the ball.

Agree Olise isn't a pacy winger treat behind type or high energy. I'm all in for Kvaratskhelia though

Offline AmanShah21

• May be Frank Colombo. Never seen with Frank Colombo in the same room at the same time. You don’t have to be Sherlock Holmes, do you Miss Marple?
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm is a golden sky!
« Reply #81629 on: May 25, 2024, 05:11:07 am »
As of right now, we need at least another goalkeeper and a defender, just to have the numbers. Anything beyond that depends on how Arne wants to play and which players he doesnt see as part of his plans. We have 5 attackers + Doak and Danns who look like they can chip in with cup games and sub minutes here and there. In terms of numbers, thats plenty.
I do think we will look to sell atleast one of those 5, if not more. I agree that we need one or two pacy wingers who can beat defenders one on one consistently. Mo's lost yard of pace has made those take ons increasingly difficult for him, especially with teams doubling up and fouling him as well knowing he doesnt get calls.
If it were up to me, I would sell Darwin if someone offered close to what we have spent on him. He is exciting but his inconsistency makes him very unreliable to pick week in week out. With so many teams sitting back against us, we can't even use his biggest strength for most of the game because there's no space for him to run into.
I hope we keep Mo, but I understand that this might be a window where you can let him go in the name of a fresh chapter to build the team for the new coach. I still hope that he recovers his form and comes back fresh for pre-season and even earn a contract extension.
Jota and Gakpo should be certainties to stay. Both have been consistent and high on work rate. Gakpo suits either a 4-3-3 or a 4-2-3-1 and can play across the front line. Lucho has been our most threatening forward in the second half of the season. Unless something mad happens, I can see us trying to keep these 3 for sure.
For replacements, I would love to get Gordon and Minteh from Newcastle. Minteh was loaned by Slot at Feyenoord last season and did great. I like Gordon as a player and he has imrpoved season on season and I think we need a little more cuntishness in the forward line, especially since Sadio left. Darwin's too much of a send off risk to be allowed to do those bits.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #81630 on: May 25, 2024, 07:05:14 am »
Koopomeiners is a biggest pressing machine I've seen in a long while.

Great shout imo ….would suit Slots style perfectly.Atalanta a very smart run club and selling another of their top players is how they do business , net spend about €150m + over last 5 years

Personally hope Koopomeiners £51m is on our list of players , pressing monster , can play dm/cm/am , goals and assists, plus averages only .2 missed games a season
« Last Edit: May 25, 2024, 07:40:42 am by rocco »

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81631 on: May 25, 2024, 07:06:15 am »
Things are all opinion based and there will always be differences but i'm actually in disbelief so many people genuinely believe we sbould go for someone who would cost an astronomical fee despite not being worth even close to that. Gordon is not good enough to justify the mad fee he would command. How have we gone from praising signing incredible wide players for modest fees to wanting to splash a huge fee on Gordon?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2024, 07:08:00 am by RyanBabel19 »

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81632 on: May 25, 2024, 07:26:01 am »
Things are all opinion based and there will always be differences but i'm actually in disbelief so many people genuinely believe we sbould go for someone who would cost an astronomical fee despite not being worth even close to that. Gordon is not good enough to justify the mad fee he would command. How have we gone from praising signing incredible wide players for modest fees to wanting to splash a huge fee on Gordon?

This is interesting for me,not disagreeing with you on Gordon but on the whole what is considered a modest fee for an attacking player ready to start for us these days?

Looking at the recent fee inflation the time when you could get a somewhat proven starting level forward with some experience for £30-50m could be over,on the other hand if we're looking at someone to develop over time with our proven analytics team in charge the options open up and get exciting i think.

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #81633 on: May 25, 2024, 07:26:30 am »
What are people's opinions of Ederson as DM?

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81634 on: May 25, 2024, 07:54:28 am »
What are people's opinions of Ederson as DM?

I think he’s off to Saudi mate.

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #81635 on: May 25, 2024, 08:01:07 am »
I think he’s off to Saudi mate.

According to?

Online Asam

• has a mankini
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81636 on: May 25, 2024, 08:03:32 am »
Osorio is more talented than Doak and Gordon. And stronger. Why would we look at a replacement for Salah now, if he is staying for another couple of seasons?

Because Salah has clearly lost a few yards of pace and no longer offers the same threat in behind, his goals are now down to his positional sense in the box, the Slot system requires dominant 1-2-1 dribblers out wide which Salah no longer is

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • At the End of a Storm there's a Golden Sky.
    • X / Twitter: @TheLiverNerd
« Reply #81637 on: May 25, 2024, 08:08:11 am »
According to?

He’s joking, as the City keeper is off there according to sources.
"Believe you are the best, then make sure that you are." - Shankly

X / Twitter: @TheLiverNerd - https://x.com/TheLiverNerd

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81638 on: May 25, 2024, 08:24:58 am »
This is interesting for me,not disagreeing with you on Gordon but on the whole what is considered a modest fee for an attacking player ready to start for us these days?

Looking at the recent fee inflation the time when you could get a somewhat proven starting level forward with some experience for £30-50m could be over,on the other hand if we're looking at someone to develop over time with our proven analytics team in charge the options open up and get exciting i think.

Not the over £70 million it would cost to sign him, that’s for sure! They signed him for £45 million themselves, they’ll damn sure want a significantly higher fee than that considering he signed a long term deal.

Personally I think we can get someone in for a lot less than those kinds of fees, even accounting for inflation. I dont think any of the wingers we’ve been linked to cost close to the fee Gordon would cost.

For the record I rate Gordon, very effective player but he would just cost way too much IMO (and he’s a diving twat) especially since Newcastle are looking to break into the top 4 again. As much as the markets changed I still believe there are incredible bargains out there to be found

Offline mullyred94

• Legacy Fan
  • Darwin Nunez's lovechild
« Reply #81639 on: May 25, 2024, 08:57:22 am »

Would you do it?

Osimhen has had a poor season and I don't believe that lad would be able to do what he does in the EPL.

Not the over £70 million it would cost to sign him, that’s for sure! They signed him for £45 million themselves, they’ll damn sure want a significantly higher fee than that considering he signed a long term deal.

Personally I think we can get someone in for a lot less than those kinds of fees, even accounting for inflation. I dont think any of the wingers we’ve been linked to cost close to the fee Gordon would cost.

For the record I rate Gordon, very effective player but he would just cost way too much IMO (and he’s a diving twat) especially since Newcastle are looking to break into the top 4 again. As much as the markets changed I still believe there are incredible bargains out there to be found

Gordon would improve us IMO.

Way more effective than Diaz.