Author Topic: Champions League Final Atletico Madrid v Real Madrid May 24, Lisbon  (Read 265102 times)

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
Yellow and Red cards should be banned so all the great players can play all the time.

Its just not fair.
Yes, I still cry salty tears every night for the great Steve Foster. :'(
Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline MagicB8all

• Legacy Fan
  • Meh
I do find Bayern's death by possession football really tedious sometimes,glad Madrid are twatting them.
You have to do something when in possession for possession to mean something. Either you've scored and your playing out the game or  owing to your possession you will score. Recently Bayern have lacked an end product.
Goodbye & thank you Rafa. You've given us more than we ever had a right to expect from you and you stayed loyal and fought for us even when some of our own turned on you. I truly hope that you find somewhere with the support that you deserve & win everything in sight.

Offline edge

• hill, getting off at...with a dijk still hard...
  • Legacy Fan
  • allright, then..
Come on Bayern, its only 3-0 at half time. Think of Istanbul.

To be fair, we didn't have to score 5..

Offline jamie_c

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Delighted to see tiki taka football get taken apart like this.  You can make a very strong argument that this Bayern team has really gone backwards under pep.

As for Alonso, One of the most stupid things i've seen in a long long time, 4-0 up and he does that, sometimes you really wonder what is going through footballers heads.

Offline LFC when it suits

• Not got a fucking clue. Life is well, a bit of a long time. And that unconditional support thing can be a bit of a drag. Something better may come along. circumscribed
  • Legacy Fan
What about that half has made you hate football?

Ruthless Madrid playing Bayern to perfection.

Madrid are a horrible, horrible club.

Offline MagicB8all

• Legacy Fan
  • Meh
Come on Bayern, its only 3-0 at half time. Think of Istanbul.
They have to score 5
Goodbye & thank you Rafa. You've given us more than we ever had a right to expect from you and you stayed loyal and fought for us even when some of our own turned on you. I truly hope that you find somewhere with the support that you deserve & win everything in sight.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Pep Guardiola looks like a Bond villain.

Offline Dree

• Legacy Fan
Bayern under Guardiola look like us on Sunday, we are built for speedy counter attacking football but when the wingers have to go through bodies it breaks down. Ribery and Robben just seem lost.

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
Obviously wasn't pushing that hard to leave then.

Didnt want to lose his cut of the transfer fee, more likely.
Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
How many other CL semifinals have been as one-sided as this?

Both of the ones last year.

Offline NealFrom25Yards

• Legacy Fan
I do find Bayern's death by possession football really tedious sometimes,glad Madrid are twatting them.

Easier on the eye and more effective last season. Not in question really.

Their 'transformation' was both needless and forced. Players shoehorned into a style that doesn't maximise their strengths.

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline Dree

• Legacy Fan
Delighted to see tiki taka football get taken apart like this.  You can make a very strong argument that this Bayern team has really gone backwards under pep.

As for Alonso, One of the most stupid things i've seen in a long long time, 4-0 up and he does that, sometimes you really wonder what is going through footballers heads.

He pulled out of the tackle too late, it was sad to watch really! I think Gerrard is missing a beard for his DM role.

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...

Bayern v Barca last year?
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Agree with every letter of this

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
Torres did nothing wrong. Educate yourself before posting sheer stupidity.

Lying to the fans 2 weeks before leaving, and pushing his way out 2 days before window shuts.

Unless you believe Torres ahead of Dalglish?
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Rojo O Muerto

• Legacy Fan
Madrid are a horrible, horrible club.
Oh here we go...
If you can't support us when we're shartin', don't support us when we're fartin'

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Still think its a proper shit rule that you can miss the final because of a yellow. They should wipe them before the semis.
yeah, agreed.

Online Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!

Dortmund vs Madrid last year?
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Gerry83

• Meff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Used to be Jeff, too much crystal
Ramon Calderon, Real Madrid president between 2006 and 2009, speaking to BBC Radio 5 live about the possibility of the club signing Liverpool striker Luis Suarez: "I think we already have Karim Benzema, who is very good in the same position.

"We have really good forward players in Gareth Bale, Karim Benzema and Cristiano Ronaldo.

"I don't know if Liverpool will let him leave. Let's see what happens in the next few months."

fck off- hes ours for keeps u cnt..

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
Modric is a player Allen needs to watch and see what he does with the ball.
Funny you should say that, that's exactly what Allen thinks http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/175336.html
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline Earl of Dingleberry

• Legacy Fan
Pep Guardiola looks like a Bond villain.

More like a loser hipster.

Offline Astan

• Main Stander
Bayern has been horrible for the past few weeks. Especially Ribery has completely lost his form. I hate them and i was really worried they'd win the CL this season. I hope Madrid score a few more just for laughs :)

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan

I wonder what Mark Bright is thinks about him now?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
They will watch Istanbul tape at HT and pull out a miracle we did

Offline b_joseph

• b_jesus, b_mary, b_joseph and the wee b_donkey. Unloyal gloryhunter who was probably Kelly Osbourne in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
United And Arsenal in 2009..the Emirates game was nuts. Ronaldo scored from 40+ yards.

Offline LFC Boy

• Kopite
  • YNWA
Reckon Pep mentioned Istanbul to them? ;)

Offline Popcorn

• Sore bollocks
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's attached to your rod Motherlicker
Since Mourinho left I can't help but find Madrid to be rather likeable..

Obviously Pepe is still a snide rat but the rest of them are hardly horrible.

Di Maria, Modric, Alonso, Ronaldo, Bale and Benzema as the front 6. Can't help but like them.

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
Their 'transformation' was both needless and forced. Players shoehorned into a style that doesn't maximise their strengths.

Interesting contrast between how Brendan has adapted his style to suit the players we have and the way Pep has stuck rigidly to his philosophy. Wonder if he'll continue to play like this next season.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Twatting Mourinho still going on about 2005. Oh poor John sodding Terry being cheated out of playing in a final. My heart bleeds for him not.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
Reckon Pep mentioned Istanbul to them? ;)

"See this is the greatest comeback of all time, you need to score 2 more than that" :P
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
Ribery is the most overrated player in world football.
Not sure if serious

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Need a goal.

Take off your striker

Put on a defensive midfielder

Offline Popcorn

• Sore bollocks
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's attached to your rod Motherlicker
I wonder what Mark Bright is thinks about him now?
Mark Bright hasn't got the capacity to think.

Offline Gerry83

• Meff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Used to be Jeff, too much crystal
Need a goal.

Take off your striker

Put on a defensive midfielder

Damage limitation now.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
More like a loser hipster.

Bet he listens to jazz music

Offline Ruddock

• Main Stander
Bayern are so fragile at the back and sooo vulnerable against a superb counter attacking team with pace. The final will be a lot different. Mourinho (yes they will beat Atletico) and his double decker will not allow them an inch and will win 1-0.

Offline edge

• hill, getting off at...with a dijk still hard...
  • Legacy Fan
  • allright, then..
Get Varane on, Ancelotti you knob!

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
Ribery is the most overrated player in world football.
Agree.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline Illmatic

• Legacy Fan
Ramon Calderon, Real Madrid president between 2006 and 2009, speaking to BBC Radio 5 live about the possibility of the club signing Liverpool striker Luis Suarez: "I think we already have Karim Benzema, who is very good in the same position.

"We have really good forward players in Gareth Bale, Karim Benzema and Cristiano Ronaldo.

"I don't know if Liverpool will let him leave. Let's see what happens in the next few months."
Nas is like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin