Author Topic: Champions League Final Atletico Madrid v Real Madrid May 24, Lisbon  (Read 265103 times)

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I hate to see a player robbed of a final appearance because of two yellows whatever final , be it carling cup through to world cup final surely the option of missing the final or say a three game ban in the next years competition should be offered to the player or team .

Ok xabi has played in a cl final before but its happened were players miss there once in a lifetime final because
Of something rash . I think there should be a better solution

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Guardiola should hand all his Barca titles over to Messi immediately. Been found out as a charlatan

I hope that is a joke.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline walshys_mullet

• Aka walshys_mullet. Thinks manager is a coward. Only posts in match threads every other week due to rotation. We suspect this is John Aldridge or Andy Gray posting under a pseudonym.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Must admit i want chelsea out HOWEVER the sight of Madrid thrashing Mourihno in the final would be a sight to behold...
"If you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later."

The Great 'Should have been Sir' Bob Paisley

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
Ooh close.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
Must admit i want chelsea out HOWEVER the sight of Madrid thrashing Mourihno in the final would be a sight to behold...

They're not getting to the final.  ;)

Offline walshys_mullet

• Aka walshys_mullet. Thinks manager is a coward. Only posts in match threads every other week due to rotation. We suspect this is John Aldridge or Andy Gray posting under a pseudonym.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Genius...

David Pleat, Former Tottenham manager on BBC Radio 5 live:
"Bayern haven't disturbed Real's defensive shape at all. It's a very difficult situation for Guardiola. And while there is the pace of Di Maria, Bale and Ronaldo on the pitch, there's always the chance this could be a frightening score for the home team."
"If you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later."

The Great 'Should have been Sir' Bob Paisley

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
I hope that is a joke.

I would hazard a guess that it probably isn't
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Chavasse1917

• Legacy Fan
  • “Winning trophies has made me put on weight.”
He didn't leave out of protest against our medical team though.

Dalglish tried to get him to stay but he wanted out just before the window shut, nobody forced him to the fans who supported and idolised him for years.

Leave it out, that topic has been done to death. There may be a few who disagree but Torres is not a c*nt. 
"Everything has an end...except a sausage, which has two".

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
I had over 3 so come the f.ck on Bayern,at least get 1 at home

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan

But then it leaves the possibility that Chelsea might win.

Get them out as soon as possible.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan

It might hopefully send him over the edge. Although I still hope that Atletico cheat Chelsea of a final.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
Leave it out, that topic has been done to death. There may be a few who disagree but Torres is not a c*nt. 

He claimed Torres did nothing wrong, I was pointing out that he did
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Online Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
Kevin Kilbane, on BBC Radio 5 live:
"The ball is round as it allows it to roll on the green stuff called grass."
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan

Nah,I wouldn't risk that,I actually wanted him out against the PSG

Offline KevLFC

• Doesn't know the offside laws
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Fair play that the Munich fans havnt gone home. I hate that clapping noise though

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Sort of a Derby.

Ye, suppose you could say that. Like a Derby, but not, but in another country.

kinda zany isn't it.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan

I despair then.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
Quite right.

Embarrassing how bad Bayern are compared to last year. The most comfortable knock out games Real will ever have.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
An all Madrid final sounds sort of interesting.

Part of me wants to see Shitcoat get beat in the final against Madrid. His ego would take a serious kicking if that happened.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Eh. Torres ain't on the pitch, so can you go somewhere else and bitchslap each other.  Ta.  :wave

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
That depends on whether you laugh with him or at him

Online Elzar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
Fair play that the Munich fans havnt gone home. I hate that clapping noise though

That's the sound of Adrian Chiles flab as he moves his neck to watch the game.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
Player having a few bad weeks...overreaction is to be expected on a football forum afterwards.
Tell me about it mate. Ribery was top 3 players in the world last year. Plus he was one of Bayerns best players in that CL and League triumph.

Offline b_joseph

• b_jesus, b_mary, b_joseph and the wee b_donkey. Unloyal gloryhunter who was probably Kelly Osbourne in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
Guardiola should hand all his Barca titles over to Messi immediately. Been found out as a charlatan
Rational analysis.

Bayern crowd still singing..credit to them. Many crowds would be quite hostile.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
The German "Yah-yah, yah-yah" sing song from Blazing Saddles well coming up tonight a reckon.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Offline MTred406

• Anny Roader
Ancelotti > Mourinho

Offline Caffeine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
McMoneyMan and OweYou?

Please stop with these fucking cringe nicknames. 'Moaningho'. Jesus.

Online Elzar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
"Quick, this is gold, cut to Zidane wiping his nose for a second"

"Nailed it."

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
But then it leaves the possibility that Chelsea might win.

Get them out as soon as possible.
yeah.
plus I wouldn't wish the good people of Lisbon to have to put up with their prick fans wrecking the place when they lose.

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
Javi Martinez>

Offline itsgunnabebarnes!

• Neghead. hard and gagging. Will never be Barnes
  • Legacy Fan
What is mullers normal position? I know I'll get slaughtered for it but he strikes me as a glorified utility man
'Tramps like us, baby we were born to run!'

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.

Offline Gerry83

• Meff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Used to be Jeff, too much crystal
Quite right.

Embarrassing how bad Bayern are compared to last year. The most comfortable knock out games Real will ever have.

Pep has obviously tried to implement his barca style on Bayern. The games moved on a bit and the blueprint for beating a team like that (sad as is to admit--similar, but not exactly, to how we were beaten on Sunday) is to get men behind the ball at all times and get the ball to your front men asap. This style is fine for a weak German league but they've been found out a bit here tonight.

Offline LFC when it suits

• Not got a fucking clue. Life is well, a bit of a long time. And that unconditional support thing can be a bit of a drag. Something better may come along. circumscribed
  • Legacy Fan
By this time, we had already clawed 3 back in the CL final vs Milan.

Online Agent99

• Legacy Fan
Ok xabi has played in a cl final before but its happened were players miss there once in a lifetime final because
Of something rash . I think there should be a better solution
The solution is for the player to not dive in recklessly when they could get a yellow and miss the final. Fairly simple really.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
Part of me wants to see Shitcoat get beat in the final against Madrid. His ego would take a serious kicking if that happened.
Just can't bring meslef to give them the day out. 'Operation suffer in the semi's' please. ;)

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Why do you despair?

Because it is crazy, you actually think that Messi was behind all of Barcelona's success?

Offline MagicB8all

• Legacy Fan
  • Meh
Goodbye & thank you Rafa. You've given us more than we ever had a right to expect from you and you stayed loyal and fought for us even when some of our own turned on you. I truly hope that you find somewhere with the support that you deserve & win everything in sight.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
Ancelotti > Tim Sherwood > Mourinho

Fixed that for you

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
That depends on whether you laugh with him or at him

;D
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.