Author Topic: Ask the next person a question  (Read 557391 times)

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
Re: Ask the next person a question
« Reply #11280 on: March 17, 2022, 10:05:35 pm »
Have done, it tastes like chicken. Had squirrel legs in France. Not sure how legal it was but it was this chateau in the middle of nowhere that was serving all sorts of mad exotic meats.

What’s the answer to tackling the cripplingly high rises in the cost of living?
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #11281 on: March 18, 2022, 09:06:38 pm »
not a question but a followup to one I posted

how long will it be before deepfake videos are used in political campaigns - making opposition politician appear to be doing/saying something outrageous?
(my guess is 5 years unless they get banned before then, and I'm not holding my breath for that to happen)

deepfakes of Putin and Zelensky are being used now.  somewhat amateurish apparently, but anyway - it's starting.

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-60780142

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11282 on: March 20, 2022, 09:05:43 am »
Have done, it tastes like chicken. Had squirrel legs in France. Not sure how legal it was but it was this chateau in the middle of nowhere that was serving all sorts of mad exotic meats.

What’s the answer to tackling the cripplingly high rises in the cost of living?
Maybe make other things more affordable like rail tickets and car insurance, and increase wages. But with those crooks in charge of this country, not gonna happen.

What do you think happens after you die?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11283 on: March 20, 2022, 11:37:21 am »
For you? Absolutely nothing, it’ll be like being asleep, just permanently.

Premier League or CL this season if we can only win one?
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #11284 on: March 20, 2022, 12:08:57 pm »
For you? Absolutely nothing, it’ll be like being asleep, just permanently.

Premier League or CL this season if we can only win one?

I’m actually leaning towards the Premier League. To win it this season, clawing back a big deficit would be an incredible achievement.

Obviously would never turn down a Champions League either! If you could promise me now that we’d win one of them, but not the other or the FA Cup this season I’d still take it.

If you could have a ‘wild’ animal as a pet, what would you choose?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11285 on: March 20, 2022, 01:23:03 pm »
I’m actually leaning towards the Premier League. To win it this season, clawing back a big deficit would be an incredible achievement.

Obviously would never turn down a Champions League either! If you could promise me now that we’d win one of them, but not the other or the FA Cup this season I’d still take it.

If you could have a ‘wild’ animal as a pet, what would you choose?

I'd love to have a Tiger. Realistically though, I hope to own a Harris Hawk in the not too distant future.

When playing footy, can you use your "wrong" leg to a decent standard or is it just for standing on?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11286 on: March 20, 2022, 02:14:57 pm »
Not as good as I used to but I have a good left peg. Can’t generate the same power as my right but can pass and control the ball well with it; when I was very young my Grandad used to offer rewards for passing a tennis ball back and forth against their garage wall, trapping and passing, over and over again on my wrong side.

Would you rather have been smarter or more athletic as a kid?

Online Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #11287 on: March 20, 2022, 03:33:05 pm »

Would you rather have been smarter or more athletic as a kid?
I was both   ;) :D

How long before Saudi FC decapitators win a major trophy?

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #11288 on: March 22, 2022, 10:19:26 am »
I was both   ;) :D

How long before Saudi FC decapitators win a major trophy?

It took City 3 years I think - 2011 FA Cup.

I reckon Sportwashing Direct win something like the 2024 League or FA Cup, but honestly I don't see them winning the league for a good few years at least. City's owners, God hate them, are really really good at what they do and they've made it look easy and Der Sturmer FC in West London were the first club to do it, so had that advantage of being able to purely outspend everybody out of nowhere, allied to the London weighting. The Saudis have a tough act to follow.

Of course, us and City might go off into rebuild mode for 2 years once Pep and Klopp leave and Chelsea might (hopefully) be banjaxed by Putin, so they could be pushing at an open door by 2025.

What's your favourite church/religious building in the world?
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #11289 on: March 22, 2022, 10:56:25 am »
A couple of obvious answers are the Anglican Cathedral in Liverpool and the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.

Just love the way you can see the cathedral from all over the city, or across the water and it looks so imposing. Sagrada Familia is pretty cool, did turn my legs to jelly walking across the walkway between a couple of towers when I visited it though.

And Anfield of course. Technically a religious experience for most of us!

What was the first album you bought?

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11290 on: March 22, 2022, 01:16:05 pm »
Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP

Who is the most overrated actor of all time?

Online Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #11291 on: March 22, 2022, 08:30:36 pm »

Who is the most overrated actor of all time?
Nicolas Cage, just don't get him at all and never will.

Who is the best rock singer of all time?

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11292 on: March 22, 2022, 10:14:37 pm »
Nicolas Cage, just don't get him at all and never will.

Who is the best rock singer of all time?

Male - Freddie Mercury

Female - Janis Joplin

If you had to lose either your hearing or sight which would you chose?
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #11293 on: March 22, 2022, 10:19:50 pm »
Male - Freddie Mercury

Female - Janis Joplin

Hearing, all day every day. The thought of blindness terrifies me.

Do you drink enough water?
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11294 on: March 22, 2022, 10:20:09 pm »
Male - Freddie Mercury

Female - Janis Joplin

Hearing. I'd go crazy if I ever lost my sight.

What's the biggest "I really shouldn't have said that" moment you've had in your life?

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #11295 on: March 22, 2022, 11:51:30 pm »
Hearing. I'd go crazy if I ever lost my sight.

What's the biggest "I really shouldn't have said that" moment you've had in your life?

first date with a nice girl at uni. I made her laugh a few times, we got a meal. She says pass the sault.. I pun... "I don't want to assault you!!"... deathly silence, she went home after the silent meal, never spoke again

Best La's song that isn't there she goes?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11296 on: March 23, 2022, 02:36:28 pm »
first date with a nice girl at uni. I made her laugh a few times, we got a meal. She says pass the sault.. I pun... "I don't want to assault you!!"... deathly silence, she went home after the silent meal, never spoke again

Best La's song that isn't there she goes?
Way Out.

Liverpool player you could never take to?

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #11297 on: March 23, 2022, 02:39:25 pm »

Danny Murphy. The way he chats about the club since he's left has confirmed my thoughts when he was a player.

Favourite takeaway meal?

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #11298 on: March 23, 2022, 02:40:49 pm »
Way Out.

Probably Robbie Keane. There have been bigger idiots, and worse flops but he kind of just got in the way for 6 months and took us away from the Gerrard/Torres partnership that worked so well.

Favourite cartoon as a kid?

Online Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11299 on: March 23, 2022, 02:47:34 pm »
Favourite cartoon as a kid?

Thunder-Thunder-Thunder-ThunderCats! I just remember thinking how cool they all were when I was 4, particularly Panthro and his nunchucks. Pretty sure I had the Lion O light-up sword at some point too. In retrospect, though, Robotech and Jem were probably the two best cartoons of that era.

Favourite takeaway meal?
Indian. Tasty, filling and something I can't make well at home, plus you can share the sides.

How long before foxes become domesticated animals?

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #11300 on: March 23, 2022, 02:51:32 pm »
Thunder-Thunder-Thunder-ThunderCats! I just remember thinking how cool they all were when I was 4, particularly Panthro and his nunchucks. Pretty sure I had the Lion O light-up sword at some point too. In retrospect, though, Robotech and Jem were probably the two best cartoons of that era.
Indian. Tasty, filling and something I can't make well at home, plus you can share the sides.

How long before foxes become domesticated animals?

Hopefully never, but if it stops toffs on horseback murdering them then tally ho! Plus it might pave the way for other British wildlife being domesticated, I'd quite like to own an otter.

What was your go to packed lunch at school?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11301 on: March 23, 2022, 03:20:22 pm »
When I was about 11 and my Ma got married and I went onto packed lunches, go to was Pringles in one of them protective cases, ham or chicken sandwich, 6 mini jaffa cakes, some carrot sticks and maybe an apple or pear. Now I take a salad to work, some of them low-calorie crisps and some cherry tomatoes or celery to munch.

Did you attend any sort of private school (primary/middle/high) growing up and do you feel it afforded you any advantages? (Or disadvantages if you went to state school).

Offline Daniel Cabbaggio

• Roughage
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pass and move, keep it simple = 19 & 6
    • www.redandwhitekop.com
« Reply #11302 on: March 24, 2022, 09:39:01 pm »
Went to an intergraded school in Northern Ireland. Maybe would have done "better" in other schools but old school mates whatever "side of the house" you were on, all say it had a very positive influence on their lives and were glad we went there  :)

What's the foreign dish that surprised you the most? Good or Bad
YNWA

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11303 on: March 24, 2022, 11:13:26 pm »
Went to an intergraded school in Northern Ireland. Maybe would have done "better" in other schools but old school mates whatever "side of the house" you were on, all say it had a very positive influence on their lives and were glad we went there  :)

What's the foreign dish that surprised you the most? Good or Bad
Kaya toast in Singapore. Just toast with a jam made from coconut, sugar and pandan leaves, simple but tasted amazing. Would never get that anywhere in Europe.

What is the worst car you've ever owned?

Online Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #11304 on: March 25, 2022, 12:27:32 pm »

What is the worst car you've ever owned?
Not a car as such, but co-owned an old Sherpa Van that was constantly breaking down.

When eating a roast dinner, do you eat it in a certain order, ie..veg, Potatoes, Yorkshire pud, meat, etc.. or just lump it all together?

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #11305 on: March 25, 2022, 12:59:00 pm »
Not a car as such, but co-owned an old Sherpa Van that was constantly breaking down.

When eating a roast dinner, do you eat it in a certain order, ie..veg, Potatoes, Yorkshire pud, meat, etc.. or just lump it all together?

Potatoes first, in a bit of gravy. It feels cheeky to go straight to the meat. So I eat a potato or two. Then the meat! I usually then finish the meat and eat the rest

If you had a little device that, when you pushed the button, it made Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson's arsehole shoot sparks, but you could only do it once, what time / occasion would you do it?

Online Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #11306 on: March 25, 2022, 03:38:02 pm »

If you had a little device that, when you pushed the button, it made Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson's arsehole shoot sparks, but you could only do it once, what time / occasion would you do it?
Anytime that c*nt, Priti Patel is standing behind him.

What's your favourite brand of beer?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11307 on: March 25, 2022, 04:10:58 pm »
Anytime that c*nt, Priti Patel is standing behind him.

What's your favourite brand of beer?
Titanic Brewery. Honourable mention to Leffe.

Mother's day plans?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11308 on: March 25, 2022, 05:44:18 pm »
Titanic Brewery. Honourable mention to Leffe.

Mother's day plans?

My Mum died in 2007, so normally focus on the wife. She was supposed to be going out with her mate to some 80's thing, but that may be off seeing as the mates 15 yr old girl took an overdose, so will get her a Chinese sunday night. As she should have been out, I'm taking the lad for his 1 hr Light aircraft simulator experience Sunday afternoon.

If Priti Patel was drowning in the Channel, would you help her?
Jurgen YNWA

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11309 on: March 25, 2022, 05:48:17 pm »
Yeah I'd help her to the bottom of the Channel.

Is there any purchase that cost you a lot of money but you instantly regretted it, and how long did it take you to get rid of it?

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11310 on: March 25, 2022, 05:57:37 pm »
Yeah I'd help her to the bottom of the Channel.

Is there any purchase that cost you a lot of money but you instantly regretted it, and how long did it take you to get rid of it?

An Omega Watch that cost a few grand, its in the garage somewhere I haven't seen it for years

Why do scousers hate Pete Price?
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11311 on: March 25, 2022, 07:29:56 pm »
An Omega Watch that cost a few grand, its in the garage somewhere I haven't seen it for years

Why do scousers hate Pete Price?
The bloke’s a fucking lizard. Can’t stand him.

You can only eat one type of cuisine for the rest of your life - which is it?

Online Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #11312 on: March 25, 2022, 08:16:50 pm »
The bloke’s a fucking lizard. Can’t stand him.

You can only eat one type of cuisine for the rest of your life - which is it?
I would have to toss up between Mexican or Chinese.

Without sounding morbid, what song/tune would you have played at your funeral?

Offline jed the red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11313 on: March 25, 2022, 08:18:56 pm »
I would have to toss up between Mexican or Chinese.

Without sounding morbid, what song/tune would you have played at your funeral?

The muppets theme tune, not even a joke. I’d love to see peoples faces!!!

If you could only ever listen to one band/artist for the rest of your life who would it be?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11314 on: March 25, 2022, 08:33:54 pm »
The muppets theme tune, not even a joke. I’d love to see peoples faces!!!

If you could only ever listen to one band/artist for the rest of your life who would it be?

Father in law had the Laurel and Hardy tune played, we were all laughing as we went into the crematorium.

That's a tough question as there are so many great bands I am into. I'd probably pick Fleetwood Mac as there are so many upbeat songs as well as sad songs.

What are you the most afraid of?
Jurgen YNWA

Online Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #11315 on: March 25, 2022, 08:39:15 pm »

What are you the most afraid of?
After a horrendous ferry from Belgium in 1992, (should have taken 4 hours but took 8  ), I would have to say sailing.

Beef, Chicken, Gammon or Lamb?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11316 on: March 25, 2022, 09:13:02 pm »
Chicken. So many various ways it can be booked, top tier meat.

You got any holidays coming up?

Online Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #11317 on: March 25, 2022, 09:15:49 pm »
Chicken. So many various ways it can be booked, top tier meat.

You got any holidays coming up?
Lanzarote next month, fingers crossed.

Do you bet on any of our matches?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11318 on: March 25, 2022, 11:17:17 pm »
Lanzarote next month, fingers crossed.

Do you bet on any of our matches?
No. I don’t bet at all.

Your favourite cheesy pop song?

Online Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #11319 on: March 26, 2022, 01:55:01 pm »

Your favourite cheesy pop song?
My Friend Stan - Slade.

Do you have any hobbies you enjoy?