Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2605076 times)

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #840 on: December 3, 2014, 09:15:23 am »
:(  So sorry for you mate.

We are rehoming a dog and he should be with us this weekend but i even said to the missus ' dont want an older dog, dont want it to pass away quickly '. When my Zeus passed away i didnt eat for two weeks and just sat by his grave every night. We dont half get attached to the loyal little fuckers :)

Take care mate,

Carl

Indeed we do.  I did the same thing when my Sam died.  Never spoken about it until now.  Makes me love you even more beloved Grandling.  Best love to you and Brian. 
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #841 on: December 3, 2014, 01:40:11 pm »
Thanks Mags and Karl, very much appreciate it.

And sorry for derailing the thread!
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Zephyr

• Thinks of RAWK whilst pleasuring himself
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #842 on: December 3, 2014, 05:02:27 pm »
Other students.
Mint-Berry Crunch!

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #843 on: December 3, 2014, 05:57:50 pm »
People who derail threads ;)

Condolences on your Pugs mate ,really bad luck losing two in the same year.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #844 on: December 3, 2014, 08:43:21 pm »
Sound mate. Still loving the Reds but couldn't be arsed with going round the houses any more. Stay off the footy threads.

Yeah, safest option.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Nice Guy Davey

• Official Orange Wednesday supplier to JerseyKopite
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Can you imagine Doobiein your funk ?
« Reply #845 on: December 3, 2014, 08:59:36 pm »
Sorry to hear about your pugs mate and  on a dog theme. People who walk their dogs and pick up the shite in them little black bags and then lash them in our front garden. It's your dog and it's your shite, take it home with you. Can't wait to catch them one day, dirty bastards   
Nunquam Solitari Ambulabitis

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #846 on: December 3, 2014, 10:14:12 pm »
Sorry to hear about your pugs mate and  on a dog theme. People who walk their dogs and pick up the shite in them little black bags and then lash them in our front garden. It's your dog and it's your shite, take it home with you. Can't wait to catch them one day, dirty bastards   
Why would you wanna catch a little bag of shit?
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #847 on: December 3, 2014, 10:16:07 pm »

That is grim mate

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #848 on: December 4, 2014, 09:23:33 am »

Our local woods are like that. They go to the bother of picking up the crap then lob it into the trees like some disgusting Christmas tree decorations. Why?

My only thought is that some other dog walker has been around so they pretend to be good guys doing their bit, but then dump the bags at first opportunity. Lazy Bastards.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #849 on: December 4, 2014, 04:13:00 pm »
My son getting sent home from school sick for the first time this year, on the day we were meant to be taking him to the theatre for his birthday present. Shite timing!

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #850 on: December 4, 2014, 04:26:17 pm »
Maybe he's not a theatre fan and is faking it.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #851 on: December 4, 2014, 04:27:21 pm »
Maybe he's not a theatre fan and is faking it.

Could be. It's his birthday party on Saturday to though - don't think he'd take the risk of faking it and missing that too!

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #852 on: December 4, 2014, 08:39:00 pm »
When you go to wipe your butt and realise you're basically just scraping an entire turd out of there that didn't drop.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #853 on: December 4, 2014, 09:33:57 pm »
When you go to wipe your butt and realise you're basically just scraping an entire turd out of there that didn't drop.

Million wiping

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #854 on: December 4, 2014, 09:53:32 pm »
Groups of Russians on holiday.  Act like they own the world. But tellingly travel in 'safety in numbers' like their Asiatic brethren they try to distance themselves from.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline Card Cheat

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #855 on: December 4, 2014, 10:06:06 pm »

That moment where you realise if you'd known you could've just picked it off and saved valuable time and paper, instead of smushing it everywhere.

Offline Johnny B. Goode

• Currently flying solo.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • What planet is Garrincha from?
« Reply #856 on: December 5, 2014, 12:44:05 am »
Life.

Though perhaps not small. Can we have a thread on 'big things in life that really crush your soul'?
'You put Pele face-to-face with me and I'll tell him: Pelé - you, me, any so-and-so...we can't deal with Garrincha, he's better than all of us.' Eusebio

Offline Red Genius

• Part of the Neville clan. Voted "Most misnamed RAWKite" 2009-10. Reformed Coprophagiac
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #857 on: December 5, 2014, 01:51:36 am »
Life.

Though perhaps not small. Can we have a thread on 'big things in life that really crush your soul'?

Life is great mate! we all have our challenges fella..... I hope you're okay topman!
"I have been privileged and lucky to wear the legendary red shirt. No one can take it away from me. YNWA, I don't have to walk alone because Liverpool FC will always be in my heart."

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

Offline Caffeine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #858 on: December 5, 2014, 09:56:59 am »
Groups of Russians on holiday.  Act like they own the world. But tellingly travel in 'safety in numbers' like their Asiatic brethren they try to distance themselves from.

Have you noticed how the woman always has to get watermelon at breakfast and put it in the middle of the table for them to share. Proper weird behaviour.

On that note- the way Germans cut up all their dinner into bitesize pieces before eating it so they can hoover it into their faces faster with one hand.

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #859 on: December 5, 2014, 10:01:14 am »
FSUIPC
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #860 on: December 5, 2014, 12:08:55 pm »
Have you noticed how the woman always has to get watermelon at breakfast and put it in the middle of the table for them to share. Proper weird behaviour.

On that note- the way Germans cut up all their dinner into bitesize pieces before eating it so they can hoover it into their faces faster with one hand.

To share.  I hate that pseudo cuddly expression.  Bring some food to share.  Sort of earth mothery hippy spread the luurve shite.  Fuck off with that.  My foods me own and I'm sharing it with no bugger.  Well apart from my kittycat Angel.  Obviously.

Oh.  And "Nibbles".  I hate that as well.  Drinkies and nibbles.  Who's coming round?  Rabbits? Mice? Squirrels? Does any human being actually nibble at food?  Fuck off.   

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Online Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #861 on: December 5, 2014, 12:15:04 pm »
To share.  I hate that pseudo cuddly expression.  Bring some food to share.  Sort of earth mothery hippy spread the luurve shite.  Fuck off with that.  My foods me own and I'm sharing it with no bugger.  Well apart from my kittycat Angel.  Obviously.

When you are at Buffets in hotels on holiday there is always loads of amazing pastries in the morning. Last time I was feeling particularly greedy and got a massive plate full of them, a guy around my age was doing the same so I gave him a knowing nod. Saw him go back to his table and he put the plate in the middle and all his family took one....
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #862 on: December 5, 2014, 12:43:26 pm »
On that note- the way Germans cut up all their dinner into bitesize pieces before eating it so they can hoover it into their f off aces faster with one hand.

On a lighter note.  There was this docker who used to cut up his dinner like that and mix it in with the veg mash and gravy and then he'd cut that into slices and then slide his knife under each one and eat  them - rather like a heron swallowing a mackerel.  They used to call him The Sword Swallower.  True story.   ;D

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #863 on: December 5, 2014, 12:53:02 pm »
When you are at Buffets in hotels on holiday there is always loads of amazing pastries in the morning. Last time I was feeling particularly greedy and got a massive plate full of them, a guy around my age was doing the same so I gave him a knowing nod. Saw him go back to his table and he put the plate in the middle and all his family took one....

Daft sod.  Good for you though.   ;D :wave

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #864 on: December 5, 2014, 12:59:36 pm »

Oh.  And "Nibbles".  I hate that as well.  Drinkies and nibbles.  Who's coming round?  Rabbits? Mice? Squirrels? Does any human being actually nibble at food?  Fuck off.   
worst is if you go to get food

"do you want anything?"
"no"

then when you bring food home they are around it like a fly around shite.

or "do you want anything"
"ill just have some of yours "

egh no piss off
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #865 on: December 5, 2014, 01:02:16 pm »
Waiting in all day for parcels.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #866 on: December 5, 2014, 01:07:36 pm »

;D Great.

Offline Caffeine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #867 on: December 5, 2014, 01:18:22 pm »
Cutting an onion and the skin clinging on for dear fucking life then flaking off in tiny bits instead of peeling off nicely.

Stopping vaping because you suspect it gives you mouth ulcers then getting an ulcer anyway.

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #868 on: December 5, 2014, 01:29:52 pm »
Smoke breaks at work. Ok, you want or need a cigarette so you get to go outside and have a chat over a fag etc. This is seen as acceptable as you have cravings/addiction.

Where the fuck is the pub so i can pop out for a pint because im an alcoholic? Ill carry on working whilst you indulge your habit.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Online Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #869 on: December 5, 2014, 01:32:29 pm »
Smoke breaks at work. Ok, you want or need a cigarette so you get to go outside and have a chat over a fag etc. This is seen as acceptable as you have cravings/addiction.

Where the fuck is the pub so i can pop out for a pint because im an alcoholic? Ill carry on working whilst you indulge your habit.

Never got this either. At my old work people were only allowed to smoke at lunch, if they wanted they could have a break but the time would be taken out their lunch.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Caffeine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #870 on: December 5, 2014, 01:43:23 pm »
If it's any consolation, you'll get that free time back when you are older and they are dead.

Offline lauz

• Looking for a talented pastie smasher. Apply within.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #871 on: December 5, 2014, 01:49:48 pm »
This happens at my work, especially in the afternoon/evening when it quietens down, I just go and eat cake for 5 minutes or so.

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #872 on: December 5, 2014, 02:47:21 pm »
Waiting in all day for parcels.

Or repair men.  "He will arrive at any time between 9am and 6pm".  Well whoopy fucking do.  So I'll just put my life on hold then for the next nine hours and sit behind the door in case he knocks on it with a feather duster and I can't hear.  But no.  That's fine.  I had fuck all to do anyway as you clearly realised.  Bastards.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #873 on: December 5, 2014, 03:42:45 pm »

Fly tippers.

Saw two TVs dumped on a recently made piece of waste ground today and wondered how lazy these people are.

The worst thing is our council dump doesn't charge and you can even get free pick-ups. People are scum.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #874 on: December 5, 2014, 03:45:42 pm »

Or repair men.  "He will arrive at any time between 9am and 6pm".  Well whoopy fucking do.  So I'll just put my life on hold then for the next nine hours and sit behind the door in case he knocks on it with a feather duster and I can't hear.  But no.  That's fine.  I had fuck all to do anyway as you clearly realised.  Bastards.

The Gas were supposed to fit our Smart meter yesterday.  They were supposed to turn up between 10-2.  Our lass took day off work she was owed and waited - they rang at 12:50 and said due to emergencies they couldn't make it!  Why not ring at 9:30 and say that?!  Next available day - 2nd February!!!  Some proper fucking emergencies going on for the next 2 months - don't say i didn't warn you.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #875 on: December 5, 2014, 04:59:08 pm »
They don't do que's do they ,ignorant bastards think all us Brits are standing in line waiting for food just for a laugh but their special so they can just go straight to the front. I always shout for them to get to the back so now my family refuse to be seen with me whilst getting food in any all inclusive buffet hall.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #876 on: December 5, 2014, 05:00:31 pm »
They don't do que's do they ,ignorant bastards think all us Brits are standing in line waiting for food just for a laugh but their special so they can just go straight to the front. I always shout for them to get to the back so now my family refuse to be seen with me whilst getting food in any all inclusive buffet hall.

Haha good man! Your family are a bunch of deserters though.

I can't talk, I'm one of those bottlers who makes a sly comment under my breath whilst inwardly cursing my inability to make a scene!

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #877 on: December 5, 2014, 05:15:13 pm »
Haha good man! Your family are a bunch of deserters though.

I can't talk, I'm one of those bottlers who makes a sly comment under my breath whilst inwardly cursing my inability to make a scene!
If I sometimes feel like I can't be arsed and let it go I'll make sure I make a bee line for them after to do a quick shoulder barge into them. I'm a bit pathetic like that but I just can't let things go ,ever ;D

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #878 on: December 5, 2014, 05:23:01 pm »
Gas meter card. Missus keeps it in her bag and has fucked off to her xmas pissup and ive  no gas. No hot food and no heating. Why not leave the thing by the meter?

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #879 on: December 5, 2014, 05:46:21 pm »

Oh Craig.  I do the same.  Drives me utterly berserk.  In extreme circumstances of audacity I've been known to dash trays from people's hands to the ground and shout "See that its called a fucking queue.  And your place in it is behind me.  Kunt.  Bastard.  Wanker"  People don't want to be seen with me either.