Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2605195 times)

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #800 on: December 1, 2014, 05:57:34 pm »
Fog lights, on when it's not even foggy

Have you been following Jeffiner again?

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #801 on: December 1, 2014, 06:11:33 pm »

if someone interrupts me now i either tell them to shut up or i just go "oh im sorry, did the middle of my sentence interrupt the start of yours?"
Haha I'm using that one.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #802 on: December 1, 2014, 06:14:30 pm »
People who write 'knobhead' instead of 'nobhead'. You aren't talking about a door, or are you?
I always thought that's how it was spelt ?

Edit: the dictionary actually has both versions of the word.
« Last Edit: December 1, 2014, 06:17:06 pm by Shady Craig »

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #803 on: December 1, 2014, 06:18:41 pm »
Workaholics piss me off. You're not in this world to work all the time, you sad c*nt. My manager is the worst for it. Guy thinks he's a big shot because he makes 3x more than anyone else in our department but he starts work at 7am and goes home at 8pm, no lunch breaks or anything. And he has a family at home too. The fuck is the point of making all that money when your life revolves around work and you hardly ever see your family on weekdays.

Well possibly they're all godawful and he can't stand the sight of the loathsome pack of them for more than a couple of days, but has to keep up the macho scenario.    And of course pay for a lifestyle.  Poor sod.
« Last Edit: December 1, 2014, 06:21:55 pm by Maggie May »
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Online zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #804 on: December 1, 2014, 06:35:06 pm »
Workaholics piss me off. You're not in this world to work all the time, you sad c*nt.
My brother used to be like that. We'd go off into the wilds and the second he got signal he'd be on the phone to his office to, presumably, prove how important he is. If you truly are important you can tell your office "Don't fucking call me, I'm on holiday" and they comply.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #805 on: December 1, 2014, 08:52:57 pm »
He's probably set his kids up nicely for the future.

I knew a fella who is fucking loaded, he told me he envied me as I get to see mine every night, totally regrets not seeing his kids when they were growing up as, no matter how much money he made at the time, its time he can never get back. His kids now just treat him as bank of Dad, taking the piss all the time.

His wife took him for millions in the divorce, he last bird took him for a Ł750,000 house, a 90 grand Range Rover and Ł750,000 in cash, both cases because he was never home and they got sick to death of it.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #806 on: December 2, 2014, 06:16:11 am »
I work to live, not live to work.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #807 on: December 2, 2014, 06:39:01 am »
Fog lights, on when it's not even foggy

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9DZXOANUaNk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9DZXOANUaNk</a>
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline Wool

• eBack
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #808 on: December 2, 2014, 08:12:55 am »
Impatient twats on the road who horn if there's even a second's delay. Yes, I know the lights have turned green you utter c*nt, but there's an old bloke still crossing on my side so unless you want me to drive ahead and run him over shut the fuck up and wait.

Offline pw1008

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #809 on: December 2, 2014, 08:26:55 am »
People who dont let on.

Loads of ignorant twats in places i've worked who just wont let on usually when you pass them in the corridor and they blank u! Maybe its a Liverpool thing to let on when u walk past people.

And when you put your phone on charge for the night only to find your bird has turned the plug off at the wall.

« Last Edit: December 2, 2014, 08:36:49 am by pw1008 »

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #810 on: December 2, 2014, 08:33:32 am »
Women (usually) trying to gouge your eyes out with umbrellas on a wet day.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #811 on: December 2, 2014, 08:40:29 am »

And when you put your phone on charge for the night only to find your bird has turned the plug off at the wall.

hate when that happens and it leaves you with 3 seconds of battery for the next day
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Zephyr

• Thinks of RAWK whilst pleasuring himself
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #812 on: December 2, 2014, 12:45:06 pm »
Poshers. Poshers who know are oblivious to other peoples problems and overstate their own.
Mint-Berry Crunch!

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #813 on: December 2, 2014, 01:12:04 pm »
People who run in work, notably an office. The only valid reason to run is when the building is engulfed in flames and self preservation is a priority. There is some old dog in our place that insists on running to and from the photocopier like its an Olympic relay!!! Behave yourself you daft old melt.

Bus etiquette - people who push onto the bus when it arrives, even though you've waited for 10 minutes like a lemon. There is loads of empty seats cock face and the bus isnt going anywhere!?!

Also, and this is gonna sound a bit random, people who get on a bus and go along opening every window! Sweet Jesus, its fooking December and freezing!?!  :no

:) Feel better after that now!
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline G a r y

• Sexist Pig. Wants to mate with Dan Bilzerian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
« Reply #814 on: December 2, 2014, 01:24:55 pm »
Hearing people referring to someone as "oi" to get their attention

or

When the cashier puts the money/receipt down on the counter and not in your hand

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #815 on: December 2, 2014, 01:38:08 pm »
Hearing people referring to someone as "oi" to get their attention

or

When the cashier puts the money/receipt down on the counter and not in your hand
Take your cock out of your hand and maybe they will.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #816 on: December 2, 2014, 01:42:25 pm »
Fucking bellends who decide to hold a big gathering just inside the doorways of shops as you are trying to get out the place loaded with bags.

Fucking posh kids from the Wirral in their "not fashion fashion" screaming down Lord Street to the camp lad from year 10 and his fat mate 300 yards away and nearly bursting my eardrums in the process.

Online SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #817 on: December 2, 2014, 01:46:20 pm »
Also, and this is gonna sound a bit random, people who get on a bus and go along opening every window! Sweet Jesus, its fooking December and freezing!?!  :no

Almost got in a fight with a tramp on a train over this. He opened all the windows, walking through the carriage, went into the next car, I closed the ones near me, he walked back through a minute later opening them all again, including the one right next to me, which I then shut again. He was very angry. He had on arctic combats, a burgundy fleece and hair like a particularly odious Levellers groupie, used to see him all the time just riding the merseyrail around. The smelly blert.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #818 on: December 2, 2014, 01:49:17 pm »
Almost got in a fight with a tramp on a train over this. He opened all the windows, walking through the carriage, went into the next car, I closed the ones near me, he walked back through a minute later opening them all again, including the one right next to me, which I then shut again. He was very angry. He had on arctic combats, a burgundy fleece and hair like a particularly odious Levellers groupie, used to see him all the time just riding the merseyrail around. The smelly blert.

:lmao

Ha ha - Sorry sam for laughing - but that's just had me in stitches. Well funny.

Offline G a r y

• Sexist Pig. Wants to mate with Dan Bilzerian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
« Reply #819 on: December 2, 2014, 02:23:55 pm »
Take your cock out of your hand and maybe they will.
Good advice, i'll try that next time. Always wondered why they looked at me so weirdly

Offline Toshack_Keegan_One_Nil

• Anny Roader
  • Sometimes I fantasise...
« Reply #820 on: December 2, 2014, 02:27:23 pm »
Controversial or mildly scandalous events being labelled '-gate'. Lazy journalism of the worst kind. If it rhymed or was an actual pun then fair enough but it's just the word 'gate' added - e.g. 'Plebgate'. For example, say if there was a scandal at Guinness, then 'Portergate' would be good. 'Plebgate' etc, so unimaginative and it's now so commonplace that plenty of people don't have a clue what Watergate even was.

And... breathe.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #821 on: December 2, 2014, 02:33:22 pm »
People who run in work, notably an office. The only valid reason to run is when the building is engulfed in flames and self preservation is a priority. There is some old dog in our place that insists on running to and from the photocopier like its an Olympic relay!!! Behave yourself you daft old melt

Have a guy like that in our office.constantly running around like he has important stuff to do like he was some big-shot journalist rather than some nobody hack for a tiny newspaper... fucking wanker...

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #822 on: December 2, 2014, 03:57:09 pm »

Haha with you on that mate, they are done up like a dogs dinner all warm and toastie, meanwhile the rest of us have to freeze our nuts off.
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #823 on: December 2, 2014, 05:52:31 pm »
Being shite at everything.
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #824 on: December 2, 2014, 05:56:38 pm »
Being shite at everything.
Don't worry mate, it's only your first draft, you'll get better :thumbup
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #825 on: December 2, 2014, 06:21:56 pm »
Mancs, I fucking hate Mancs.

Its bad enough that I work right near Old Trafford, today I've had to walk past hoards of the twats, like the day of the dead looking at the gormless c*nts, then tonight riding home, I've had one of the stupid c*nts open a taxi door at the lights without bothering to look and nearly knock me off the bike, then another c*nt in an Audi has set off from a fucking red light and almost took me out.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #826 on: December 2, 2014, 06:35:21 pm »
Don't worry mate, it's only your first draft, you'll get better :thumbup

I think I'm the only one with a World Cup winner and a Champions League winner in CM position and I'm losing out because people haven't heard of em!  :sad

Makes you see the cascading futility of existence in ethereal clarity.
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline Latenight Surfer

• Legacy Fan
  • Giggity
« Reply #827 on: December 2, 2014, 06:36:07 pm »
I think I'm the only one with a World Cup winner and a Champions League winner in CM position and I'm losing out because people haven't heard of em!  :sad

Stop rapping.
"Genuine Struggle Leads To Genuine Success" - Yevado Annadle

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #828 on: December 2, 2014, 07:30:02 pm »
Mancs, I fucking hate Mancs.

Its bad enough that I work right near Old Trafford, today I've had to walk past hoards of the twats, like the day of the dead looking at the gormless c*nts, then tonight riding home, I've had one of the stupid c*nts open a taxi door at the lights without bothering to look and nearly knock me off the bike, then another c*nt in an Audi has set off from a fucking red light and almost took me out.
strange that you married one mate .

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #829 on: December 2, 2014, 08:15:27 pm »
strange that you married one mate .

I know, dont like Mancs in general, but love the missus.

How you doing?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #830 on: December 2, 2014, 10:11:12 pm »

This. It's usually fat people who came running 5 steps to catch the train/bus with sweat all over their down coats. Open all windows and get off at the next stop. Twats.

And people who get on the train and open the window directly above them. As the train is moving, the cold air gets to everyone behind them, while they're nice and toasty. Twats.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #831 on: December 2, 2014, 10:41:54 pm »
I know, dont like Mancs in general, but love the missus.

How you doing?
Sound mate. Still loving the Reds but couldn't be arsed with going round the houses any more. Stay off the footy threads.

Offline The Flying Pig

• Bill. Not improving with age.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth? Yes. Justice? Not yet. JFT96.
« Reply #832 on: December 2, 2014, 11:16:03 pm »

Ripper that mate.

PS. I once had a moment of clarity.
Suddenly I turned around and she was standin' there
With silver bracelets on her wrists and flowers in her hair
She walked up to me so gracefully and took my crown of thorns
"Come in", She said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm."

I might be in!

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #833 on: December 2, 2014, 11:27:02 pm »
Ripper that mate.

PS. I once had a moment of clarity.

Ooooh.  Steady on now Piggy.

Personally I haven't got a clue what the fuck he's talking about.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline The Flying Pig

• Bill. Not improving with age.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth? Yes. Justice? Not yet. JFT96.
« Reply #834 on: December 2, 2014, 11:49:45 pm »
Ooooh.  Steady on now Piggy.

Personally I haven't got a clue what the fuck he's talking about.

"When I was a child
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown,
The dream is gone."
Suddenly I turned around and she was standin' there
With silver bracelets on her wrists and flowers in her hair
She walked up to me so gracefully and took my crown of thorns
"Come in", She said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm."

I might be in!

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #835 on: December 2, 2014, 11:51:55 pm »
People who never stop talking, especially in the office - a little socialising/being friendly is great but I'm being paid to worK!

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #836 on: December 3, 2014, 12:50:17 am »
Death. I started this year with four Pugs. Lost one in January. Came home from work today and I'm down to two. Fuck you, death. You inevitable c*nt.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Get em Kells!

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #837 on: December 3, 2014, 01:28:41 am »
Death. I started this year with four Pugs. Lost one in January. Came home from work today and I'm down to two. Fuck you, death. You inevitable c*nt.

Cut the lad a break...he's only doing his job  ;D

On a serious note, sorry to hear about the pugs mate. Adorable little bastards.

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #838 on: December 3, 2014, 08:51:29 am »

So sorry mate.  Please accept my deepest sympathy and condolences. 

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #839 on: December 3, 2014, 08:56:23 am »

:(  So sorry for you mate.

We are rehoming a dog and he should be with us this weekend but i even said to the missus ' dont want an older dog, dont want it to pass away quickly '. When my Zeus passed away i didnt eat for two weeks and just sat by his grave every night. We dont half get attached to the loyal little fuckers :)

Take care mate,

Carl
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."