Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2605080 times)

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #880 on: December 5, 2014, 05:55:10 pm »

Oh Craig.  I do the same.  Drives me utterly berserk.  In extreme circumstances of audacity I've been known to dash trays from people's hands to the ground and shout "See that its called a fucking queue.  And your place in it is behind me.  Kunt.  Bastard.  Wanker"  People don't want to be seen with me either.

Got to be done hasn't it Maggie ;D ,your way is even better though I've got to admit.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #881 on: December 5, 2014, 06:06:37 pm »

Got to be done hasn't it Maggie ;D ,your way is even better though I've got to admit.

Well you got your revenge anyway.  And its always more problematic for a man as opposed to a mad old woman.

But what boils my piss is its because they think they can treat you like a gobshite and you'll lay down for it - or bend over.  No fucking way.  I'm a scouse budgie and nobody beats me.
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #882 on: December 5, 2014, 06:09:55 pm »
my family refuse to be seen with me

Yea thats mine as well mate ;)
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #883 on: December 5, 2014, 06:12:16 pm »

Far better without them sweetface.   :-* :-* :wave

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #884 on: December 5, 2014, 06:13:27 pm »

What's he done to your family?

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #885 on: December 5, 2014, 06:14:02 pm »
Still waiting for that delivery. All they could tell me was 'by the end of the day'. It's been dark for 2 hours already! To me, that's the end of the day. To UPS, well let's wait and see...
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #886 on: December 5, 2014, 06:20:39 pm »
Still waiting for that delivery. All they could tell me was 'by the end of the day'. It's been dark for 2 hours already! To me, that's the end of the day. To UPS, well let's wait and see...

To you perhaps.  But not to UPS.  Its a toss up between going for the ovies or slinging it in the back of the van and saying they left a card.  Who can say .........   

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #887 on: December 5, 2014, 06:28:35 pm »
People with prams. I wont say mum with prams as some Dads are just as bad but for some reason they forget all manners when driving the damn thing and will push it over you if they could. I have seen some parents push the buggy out to slow down traffic...idiotic as god knows if the driver did not see them / the pram. Im in the mood to just go into town tomorrow with an empty pram and push it straight at them. Chicken with prams ...must happen all the time.
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Offline AULD-OLDIE

• Anny Roader
  • Quiza-un-dia
« Reply #888 on: December 5, 2014, 06:28:43 pm »
Postman who leaves a bundle of mail jamming the letter box open..... when its blowing a gale & horizontal sheeting of rain.
Too much Political Correctness.
L.V.G and his flat face.
When I open or keep open a door for a "lady" and she proceeds through without a "thank you" or "kiss my arse"
Sky "United".....................................................    that'll do for now !!!!!!!!!!

Truth - 12.09.2012.
Now for JUSTICE !

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #889 on: December 5, 2014, 06:35:58 pm »
To you perhaps.  But not to UPS.  Its a toss up between going for the ovies or slinging it in the back of the van and saying they left a card.  Who can say .........   
Manc lad who comes to our work  is a UPS driver and at half 4 last night he still had 40 deliveries to do. The company took the Adidas contract but took no more staff on. "Fuck me , you Scousers love yer Adidas!" was his latest shout.

bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #890 on: December 5, 2014, 06:58:08 pm »
Smoke breaks at work. Ok, you want or need a cigarette so you get to go outside and have a chat over a fag etc. This is seen as acceptable as you have cravings/addiction.

Where the fuck is the pub so i can pop out for a pint because im an alcoholic? Ill carry on working whilst you indulge your habit.

If a few go off together I just down tools and surf the net for a bit or something.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #891 on: December 5, 2014, 07:01:31 pm »
Going to Egypt next year to a hotel that is two thirds Russian guests so that going to be fun for them . Can't wait myself ;D

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #892 on: December 5, 2014, 07:01:55 pm »

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #893 on: December 5, 2014, 07:10:04 pm »
People with prams. I wont say mum with prams as some Dads are just as bad but for some reason they forget all manners when driving the damn thing and will push it over you if they could. I have seen some parents push the buggy out to slow down traffic...idiotic as god knows if the driver did not see them / the pram. Im in the mood to just go into town tomorrow with an empty pram and push it straight at them. Chicken with prams ...must happen all the time.

Well because they have given birth or produced progeny.  Which gives them special status.  So we must all bow down and admire.  Oh do fuck off.  So you've banged out a sprog?  So fucking what?  Been done since the dawn of time.  And don't even think of getting your tits out to feed the wailing brat when I'm having my dinner.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #894 on: December 5, 2014, 07:23:43 pm »
If a few go off together I just down tools and surf the net for a bit or something.

They all smoke 20 a day in my office.

Online Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #895 on: December 5, 2014, 07:32:05 pm »
I had the waiting for someone to arrive one a couple years back. It was sky and they said they would come between 8 and 2, I woke up early (it was my one day off Uni that week, I was actually in 4 days a week unlike some courses!) Sat there waiting for this guy to arrive to sort the internet. Had no internet and the TV wasn't connected to freeview so I was just sitting reading a paper and doing the games for hours. He comes at 1:30, goes "Oh I can't do this mate, you'll need to phone them back and tell them, I'll put it in me notes".

As if that wasn't bad enough, the next guy came 3 weeks later (the earliest they could do) says the exact same. I rang them up and told them to shove it and to close my account and refund me the last months money they had taken for fuck all.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #896 on: December 5, 2014, 07:36:52 pm »
They don't do que's do they ,ignorant bastards think all us Brits are standing in line waiting for food just for a laugh but their special so they can just go straight to the front. I always shout for them to get to the back so now my family refuse to be seen with me whilst getting food in any all inclusive buffet hall.
Yep had that at the airport in Florianopolis yesterday, a lot of tutting from me and the European contingent. They don't give a shit. Also never get in the way of a group of Russians and a food buffet, you will get trampled. Wait, let them have their fill, and pick off anything that is left. 
« Last Edit: December 5, 2014, 07:43:38 pm by Twelfth Man »
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #897 on: December 5, 2014, 07:50:03 pm »
Yep had that at the airport in Florianopolis yesterday, a lot of tutting from me and the European contingent. They don't give a shit. Also never get in the way of a group of Russians and a food buffet, you while get trampled. Wait, let them have their fill, and pick off anything that is left. 

Well fuck that tutting rubbish.  Tutting.  Whats that all about?   Attack.  Master them.  If we can master Cloughies red bastards poxy Ruskies will stand no fucking chance. 

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #898 on: December 5, 2014, 08:09:08 pm »
Ringing in work to be told that there's nothing planned on me and that someone will ring me back. Then ringing in 2 hours later and not one of the planners will answer the phone.

Thats me staying in bed tomorrow now.
Jurgen YNWA

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #899 on: December 5, 2014, 08:15:36 pm »
They all smoke 20 a day in my office.

That explains your high RAWK post count!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline flw

• Famous Last Words
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • History is made so we never forget
« Reply #900 on: December 5, 2014, 09:05:40 pm »
People who hand out fliers. Im 70yrs old .do I look like I want to go to a new nightclub...or a keep fit centre. I agree its a job for them and good luck to them everyone has to earn a crumb.... but come on LOL
If you have faith, you have everything.
Without it  , you have nothing.

If you are blind, you cannot see, If you are deaf you cannot hear, but if you are dumb God help you

We are like grains of sand, one amongst millions ,  and like sand ...when you walk this earth we leave behind out footprints

Offline Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #901 on: December 5, 2014, 09:21:58 pm »
Yep had that at the airport in Florianopolis yesterday, a lot of tutting from me and the European contingent. They don't give a shit. Also never get in the way of a group of Russians and a food buffet, you will get trampled. Wait, let them have their fill, and pick off anything that is left.
Yeah fuck the tutting mate ,barge them headfirst into the cold meat or pastry sections ,that'll teach the arrogant fuckers.

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #902 on: December 5, 2014, 09:52:27 pm »
People who hand out fliers. Im 70yrs old .do I look like I want to go to a new nightclub...or a keep fit centre. I agree its a job for them and good luck to them everyone has to earn a crumb.... but come on LOL

Well you are a bit of a goer flw it has to be said. 

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #903 on: December 5, 2014, 09:54:28 pm »

Honestly mate they don't even look at the people they are handing to. I never did. You get a stack of fliers and for like £25 you have to hand them out. So the quicker you can do it the better.

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #904 on: December 5, 2014, 10:09:24 pm »
Honestly mate they don't even look at the people they are handing to. I never did. You get a stack of fliers and for like £25 you have to hand them out. So the quicker you can do it the better.

Well cheers Prince Fucking Charming.   ::)

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #905 on: December 5, 2014, 10:19:28 pm »

;D

My grandad get's into a full on rant when these lads hand him fliers for club nights and what not.

Offline alecs goal

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #906 on: December 5, 2014, 10:20:04 pm »
mosquitos.

Offline flw

• Famous Last Words
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • History is made so we never forget
« Reply #907 on: December 5, 2014, 10:34:23 pm »

LOL I take your point  but when I did it in Tenerife many years ago ( for new apartments) I never gave them to youngsters ..same as nightclubs only the young ones  ... but restaurants anyone LOL
If you have faith, you have everything.
Without it  , you have nothing.

If you are blind, you cannot see, If you are deaf you cannot hear, but if you are dumb God help you

We are like grains of sand, one amongst millions ,  and like sand ...when you walk this earth we leave behind out footprints

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #908 on: December 8, 2014, 08:58:43 am »
Well because they have given birth or produced progeny.  Which gives them special status.  So we must all bow down and admire.  Oh do fuck off.  So you've banged out a sprog?  So fucking what?  Been done since the dawn of time.  And don't even think of getting your tits out to feed the wailing brat when I'm having my dinner.

I remember when some girl at my work got pregnant and everyone was like "ooh, congratulations!" and "well done!" and "fantastic" whereas all I could think was "been fucking, have we?"

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #909 on: December 8, 2014, 09:19:47 am »
I remember when some girl at my work got pregnant and everyone was like "ooh, congratulations!" and "well done!" and "fantastic" whereas all I could think was "been fucking, have we?"
worst when someone is pregnant some eejit always asks something stupid
"so how did that happen?"

well we sleep in seperate rooms, dont leave the house and dont talk. i am not sure how........ how the bleedin hell do you think shes fucking pregnant you twonk

or
"when was it"
jesus, sorry i didnt upload it to youporn

or
"where did it happen"
while i was on the ladder cleaning the windows, the neighbours were cheering

mind your own business ffs
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #910 on: December 8, 2014, 09:25:29 am »
Waiting in all day for parcels.

Still waiting for said parcels, three days later...
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #911 on: December 8, 2014, 10:14:08 am »
Still waiting for said parcels, three days later...

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #912 on: December 8, 2014, 11:38:36 am »
When you packed ham and to make a sandwich. First bite and its a bit of fat/grizzle. Fuck the sandwich straight in the bin.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline Bucke

• Custom title
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #913 on: December 8, 2014, 01:36:50 pm »
Some fella was brushing his teeth in the communal showers this morning at the gym, spitting the toothpaste on the floor and everything
@johnbuckels

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #914 on: December 8, 2014, 01:38:03 pm »
When you packed ham and to make a sandwich. First bite and its a bit of fat/grizzle. Fuck the sandwich straight in the bin.

Ugh, hate that.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #915 on: December 8, 2014, 01:51:44 pm »

Don't you cut the fat/gristle off the ham before making the sandwich?

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #916 on: December 8, 2014, 01:54:26 pm »
u lot should be grateful for any food. That's what fucks me off. Fussy eaters.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #917 on: December 8, 2014, 01:56:24 pm »
Don't you cut the fat/gristle off the ham before making the sandwich?
Surely that's the wife's job  ::) 

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #918 on: December 8, 2014, 02:17:38 pm »
Some fella was brushing his teeth in the communal showers this morning at the gym, spitting the toothpaste on the floor and everything

That is rank. :puke

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #919 on: December 8, 2014, 02:47:29 pm »
you hear some dickheads in gym locker rooms. my old gym all you could hear every time was some fella coughing up a lung

lads throwing stuff at one another and constantly farting.

people shaving in the sauna

people using hairdryers to dry their dick and arse (the hairdryers were removed shortly after)

nothing surer too that when you try to get to your locker whether theres 2 or 200 people there in the gym theres always someone standing in your way with their dick hanging out
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR