Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4600246 times)

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread
« Reply #71520 on: November 7, 2020, 09:06:45 am »
No necessarily, there are still 70 million Trumpites out there. There's a possibility he'll still cast fear over many Republicans until the day a commission is created to look in to his crimes and mis-doings. At that point he should lose all influence.
And that commission could be created despite my claim above that he could be pardoned. Far too much has happened for it to be just ignored.

I dont think there are that many Trumpites. Yes many voted for him but as we saw in the swing in key states, many are not fully in that cult.

The whole narrative has been how Trumpism isnt dead and how its positive for the Republicans. I dont buy that.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #71521 on: November 7, 2020, 09:56:30 am »
Mark Meadows and at least four others have COVID

President Donald Trump’s chief of staff, Mark Meadows, has contracted coronavirus, according to people familiar with the matter, adding to the outbreaks connected to the White House.

Meadows tested positive for the virus on Wednesday, according to one of the people, though it wasn’t clear whether he had developed symptoms of Covid-19, the disease caused by the virus. He informed a close circle of advisers after Tuesday’s election, another person said.

At least four other White House officials have been infected, including Cassidy Hutchinson, one of Meadows’s closest aides. A senior Trump campaign aide, Nick Trainer, is also infected, according to people familiar with the matter

[...]

Some White House aides were aware earlier in the week that Meadows had become infected but were told to keep it quiet, several people said.

Meadows was at the Trump campaign headquarters with the president on Tuesday without a mask, and returned on Wednesday also without a mask, two people familiar with the situation said.

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2020-11-07/trump-s-chief-of-staff-mark-meadows-infected-by-coronavirus

Also worth noting

Kaitlan Collins@kaitlancollins
Worth noting that Mark Meadows was at the election night party at the White House Tuesday that hundreds of people attended. Officials said everyone would be tested beforehand.
« Last Edit: November 7, 2020, 10:00:00 am by rafathegaffa83 »

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #71522 on: November 7, 2020, 10:21:26 am »
Trump doesn't strike me as someone who's even remotely interested in being involved in politics now that it's all coming to an end. He'll still make money off his cult though.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71523 on: November 7, 2020, 10:35:58 am »
Trump doesn't strike me as someone who's even remotely interested in being involved in politics now that it's all coming to an end. He'll still make money off his cult though.

70m people voted for him & 88m+ followers on Twitter. He's going monetise that audience by creating some sort of media channel. It will also give him the ratings indicator to determine if he runs for POTUS again in 2024 when he'll be 1 year older than Biden is now.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71524 on: November 7, 2020, 10:44:30 am »
No necessarily, there are still 70 million Trumpites out there. There's a possibility he'll still cast fear over many Republicans until the day a commission is created to look in to his crimes and mis-doings. At that point he should lose all influence.
And that commission could be created despite my claim above that he could be pardoned. Far too much has happened for it to be just ignored.

Of that 70m, how many would vote for Trump as an independent if up against a Republican? My point is, not all those who voted for Trump are Trumpites but plain old Republicans.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71525 on: November 7, 2020, 10:53:39 am »
70m people voted for him & 88m+ followers on Twitter. He's going monetise that audience by creating some sort of media channel. It will also give him the ratings indicator to determine if he runs for POTUS again in 2024 when he'll be 1 year older than Biden is now.

That assumes that Trump and his spawn aren't  going to be fighting tooth and nail to stay out of prison.

Still  would be funny as fuck to see him in Republican primary debates again, after the blank check support he will have received from the people he will likely be up against.

Here's hoping we can soon lock this thread and start a new one about the aftermath for Trump, and hopefully his downfall.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #71526 on: November 7, 2020, 11:33:20 am »
Thought this was an interesting interview. It's with Nicole Wallace (currently on MSNBC but formerly press for Bush and then for various GOP candidates). About 32m in they move onto one of the candidates that Wallace worked with, Sarah Palin, and then the direction of the Republican party which produced Palin and then Trump as candidates.

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5tZWdhcGhvbmUuZm0vSFNXODcyNTU5ODY1OQ?ep=14
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71527 on: November 7, 2020, 11:46:57 am »
Thought this was an interesting interview. It's with Nicole Wallace (currently on MSNBC but formerly press for Bush and then for various GOP candidates). About 32m in they move onto one of the candidates that Wallace worked with, Sarah Palin, and then the direction of the Republican party which produced Palin and then Trump as candidates.

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5tZWdhcGhvbmUuZm0vSFNXODcyNTU5ODY1OQ?ep=14
That link does not work for some reason. But this one does:

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5tZWdhcGhvbmUuZm0vSFNXODcyNTU5ODY1OQ/episode/YzhmMDM2ODgtMTdmMS0xMWViLTkzYjItMWIzZjY1YTBiNGFk?sa=X&ved=0CAwQkfYCahcKEwjAu42ZrfDsAhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQAQ

The correct podcoast - yes?
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #71528 on: November 7, 2020, 11:49:19 am »
They had those drive in rallys. Turn Florida into a big parking lot and have the inauguration there with people in their cars. Everyone wins... ;)

Kent?
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #71529 on: November 7, 2020, 11:50:15 am »
Of that 70m, how many would vote for Trump as an independent if up against a Republican? My point is, not all those who voted for Trump are Trumpites but plain old Republicans.

The thing is though, that that doesn't really make it any better and it shows that there is a real issue with US politics that's not easy to solve. After this election and Trump getting 70m votes, I honestly don't know how well a monkey named "Mr. Pebbles" from some zoo in Florida would do as the Republican candidate. I'm pretty sure (but not 100 percent certain), that he would not win the presidential election, but at the same time, I'd also say that he'd still get tens of millions of votes just because of the "(R)" behind his name. The thing with Trump is that he managed to appeal to a certain part of the population who decided to join his cult, while apparantly also getting loads of votes from people who don't care about the candidate, but just which party he belongs to.

The whole two-party system in the US makes it even worse, because things are getting partisan. Us against them with them being the other party. So the whole country is divided and it's basically going back and forth between the two. One term that party is in charge, the next one it's the other one. There's no real reason for compromise, because you can focus on getting the win in the next election and get it at whatever cost is necessary. It also leads to people voting for some guy who might not be their cup of tea, but they have to because he's from the party they support and they would never vote for the other guy. That might have been okay a hundred years ago, but in today's world it is messed up in my view.

And the worst thing about that is, that I don't see a way how this is going to change. The alternative would have to be that there are also other options, where someone like Trump maybe gets a couple of million votes from the complete headbangers, but people who might be conservative can vote for someone else. In my view, that's not going to happen in the forseeable future, because the established parties already have so much power and even worse, money plays that big a part in US-politics...

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #71530 on: November 7, 2020, 11:51:50 am »
Kent?

I thought about that, but didn't want to bring Brexit into this, because I feel sorry for you guys who didn't want it. That said, I don't think there are enough ferries to get all the cars from the US or even Europe to the UK... ;)

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #71531 on: November 7, 2020, 11:54:19 am »
That link does not work for some reason. But this one does:

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5tZWdhcGhvbmUuZm0vSFNXODcyNTU5ODY1OQ/episode/YzhmMDM2ODgtMTdmMS0xMWViLTkzYjItMWIzZjY1YTBiNGFk?sa=X&ved=0CAwQkfYCahcKEwjAu42ZrfDsAhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQAQ

The correct podcoast - yes?

Yeah, that's the one. Cheers Jiminy. Not sure why the link doesn't work unless it's tied to personal google in some way. Strange.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline leroy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71532 on: November 7, 2020, 12:40:39 pm »

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #71533 on: November 7, 2020, 01:31:42 pm »
I thought about that, but didn't want to bring Brexit into this, because I feel sorry for you guys who didn't want it. That said, I don't think there are enough ferries to get all the cars from the US or even Europe to the UK... ;)

Brexit is a part of it now.
All the Tory fascist/racists like Johnson Mogg Gove Cummings Frottage and co wanted Trump to win to validate themselves. We have a Tory MP already slagging Biden for his links to the IRA. Bannon’s outburst has exposed a few of them who kissed his arse for advice.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71534 on: November 7, 2020, 02:45:32 pm »
He must be seething, his twitter account is getting rekd right now by the admins :lmao
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Online Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #71535 on: November 7, 2020, 04:37:14 pm »
So long fuck face.

Hope you spend the last few years of your miserable life consumed with bitterness and humiliation at this historic loss.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71536 on: November 7, 2020, 05:04:19 pm »
Please take your fucking criminal enterprise of Grifters known as your family with you - you absolute piece of shit.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71537 on: November 7, 2020, 05:09:02 pm »
Off you pop. You massive, massive c*nt.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread
« Reply #71538 on: November 7, 2020, 05:10:13 pm »
Eat shit.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #71539 on: November 7, 2020, 05:10:57 pm »
Fuck off you orange racist xenophobic thin-skinned twat.

Fuck off and take your entire gene pool sharing inbred motherfuckers with you and never return.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #71540 on: November 7, 2020, 05:31:57 pm »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #71541 on: November 7, 2020, 10:56:54 pm »
Others didn’t feel they had anything to explain or defend. “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened,” a former White House official told me. “Live. Laugh. Love.”

From top to bottom, this administration is despicable and vile. I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. Fuck off, every single one of you.
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #71542 on: November 7, 2020, 11:21:46 pm »
From top to bottom, this administration is despicable and vile. I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. Fuck off, every single one of you.

“We only did what we were told”

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71543 on: November 7, 2020, 11:26:24 pm »

Bullshit.  They did what was asked of them, and happily.  Because anybody who disagreed was fired.

At least some Nazis in authority did what they did because they knew they'd be shot if they refused. The only people left in Trump's administration were people who WANTED to be there.

Can't wait to see Stephen Miller face some payback, the bald little scrote.

Popcorn's Art

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71544 on: November 7, 2020, 11:53:10 pm »
Haha Mark meadows is Corona positive. Tell the hospital about voter fraud you asshole.

Just making sure he's not in the bunker for the downfall.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #71545 on: November 8, 2020, 02:25:11 am »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #71546 on: November 8, 2020, 11:09:34 am »
Bullshit.  They did what was asked of them, and happily.  Because anybody who disagreed was fired.

At least some Nazis in authority did what they did because they knew they'd be shot if they refused. The only people left in Trump's administration were people who WANTED to be there.

Exactly. They had a choice and they "chose" what they did. They knew what they were doing. For four years.

And now its time to face the consequences of their choice. There is no escape from karma.

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #71547 on: November 8, 2020, 11:18:14 am »

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71548 on: November 8, 2020, 11:30:49 am »

I took Chakan's comment to be a pointed comment (his use of quotes) as a rebuke towards those who worked for Trump's administration and a supposed defense they might employ for being complicit.
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71549 on: November 8, 2020, 01:08:09 pm »
I took Chakan's comment to be a pointed comment (his use of quotes) as a rebuke towards those who worked for Trump's administration and a supposed defense they might employ for being complicit.
And RB was right to say bullshit mate. They chose to "do as they were told". they are all complicit, cowardly shitbags.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71550 on: November 8, 2020, 01:18:51 pm »
And RB was right to say bullshit mate. They chose to "do as they were told". they are all complicit, cowardly shitbags.
And I (and believe Chakan too) do not disagree. I am not sure what Chakan (or I) have supposedly got wrong here. ??? Are we talking at cross-purposes - feels like it.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #71551 on: November 8, 2020, 01:43:19 pm »

Yes that’s what I said. That’ll be their excuse. Of course it’s bullshit.

They made a choice to follow trump.

Which part are people confusing?

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71552 on: November 8, 2020, 02:08:57 pm »
Yes that’s what I said. That’ll be their excuse. Of course it’s bullshit.

They made a choice to follow trump.

Which part are people confusing?
No idea.

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71553 on: November 8, 2020, 02:14:08 pm »

Yeah, I wasn't getting at any poster - apologies if that was misinterpreted. :) It was the argument I was attacking.

Fact is, we've seen the incompetents crawling over this pile of shit looking for their way in for years.  Some were jettisoned, others seemingly stuck it out before being cast off.  Almost everyone who remains is a grifter who has been milking their position for what they could get, from the press secretary to the education secretary.  They cannot claim they were only following orders.

Popcorn's Art

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71554 on: November 8, 2020, 02:17:02 pm »
Thank fuck this fraud is gone.

Let it be known  we remember all those who stood with and for him.

Lots of work for Biden and team to get America moving forward.
He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71555 on: November 8, 2020, 09:09:15 pm »
I actually felt a sense of relief when I woke up today. It’s been mentally exhausting to follow him on Twitter and this thread.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #71556 on: November 8, 2020, 09:11:02 pm »
Thank fuck this fraud is gone.

Let it be known  we remember all those who stood with and for him.

Lots of work for Biden and team to get America moving forward.
He’s not gone yet.....

Two more months... could be interesting...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #71557 on: November 8, 2020, 09:11:51 pm »
He’s not gone yet.....

Two more months... could be interesting...

Hopefully he fucks off golfing every day.

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71558 on: November 8, 2020, 09:17:47 pm »
He'll probably use a penknife to carve his name into the resolute desk.

Popcorn's Art

Offline nozza

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71559 on: November 9, 2020, 04:16:01 am »
The Trump campaign are organizing  more rallies, will this ever stop?  it's so fucked  up.