Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4611942 times)

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread
« Reply #71400 on: November 2, 2020, 09:57:08 am »
I wonder what odds you can get for the White House burning down (again) by the end of this week?

With Melania and Donald in there? Fucking hell that would be brilliant.

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #71401 on: November 2, 2020, 10:03:43 am »

I'm thinking of them as the arsonists.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #71402 on: November 2, 2020, 10:09:14 am »
Geoff Bennett@GeoffRBennett
The White House on lockdown: A federal law enforcement source tells NBC that beginning tomorrow, crews will build a “non-scalable” fence to secure the WH complex, Ellipse and Lafayette Square. 250 National Guardsmen have been put on standby, reporting to Metro Police officials.

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards
« Reply #71403 on: November 2, 2020, 10:11:33 am »
The White House on lockdown: A federal law enforcement source tells NBC that beginning tomorrow, crews will build a “non-scalable” fence to secure the WH complex, Ellipse and Lafayette Square. 250 National Guardsmen have been put on standby, reporting to Metro Police officials.
Oh man it's going to be a shit show

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #71404 on: November 2, 2020, 10:12:47 am »

It's like they're preparing for The Purge.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71405 on: November 2, 2020, 10:20:13 am »

I bet Melania will vote against Trump. All she wanted was to marry an old rich dude and drink cocktails somewhere in Bahamas, and not to worry about anything ever. Now she have to stay in some boring room of the White House with bunch of security and pretend she's reading.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71406 on: November 2, 2020, 10:26:36 am »

He's gonna try to steal the election and then wait it out.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71407 on: November 2, 2020, 10:30:21 am »

It'll be like something out of World War Z. As soon as the national guard massacre a few dozen (hundred??) Protesters outside the Whitehouse, and people are managing to get their friends over 12ft high fences, you'll see Trump being bundled into Marine One.

PS: I hope this barrier is knowingly built to the usual Trump standards by savvy engineers, ie it falls down with a light shove. 
« Last Edit: November 2, 2020, 10:34:30 am by Red Berry »
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #71408 on: November 2, 2020, 10:35:17 am »

And let the violence unfold outside, while avoiding a highly unlikely Ceausescu situation. I think it was Garry Kasparov who noted authoritarian types build walls and fences around themselves due to fear of their enemies

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards
« Reply #71409 on: November 2, 2020, 10:40:59 am »
Surely that will start civil war
« Last Edit: November 2, 2020, 10:42:43 am by aw1991 »

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #71410 on: November 2, 2020, 12:16:11 pm »

He probably has taken out buildings insurance and bought a petrol can.
He has already bankrupted the office of president.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #71411 on: November 2, 2020, 01:00:33 pm »

So knowing Trump this fence he wants building around the WH will probably end up being about 5% of the length he wants and leave most of it as is, with the 5% built by shitty opportunistic companies and it’ll rust within 3 days.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #71412 on: November 2, 2020, 01:04:46 pm »
Can't be removed from the white house if you can't get in

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71413 on: November 2, 2020, 01:59:18 pm »

Is it being paid for by Mexico, and does it have a moat?
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline newrosswaterford

• Kopite
« Reply #71414 on: November 2, 2020, 03:29:19 pm »
If the dems win the senate they should immediately impeach trump again, starting the moment they know the senate will be theirs come jan 3rd. Hold the Articles with the house until they take over the senate.

Once they have the senate the can completely blunt trump by running the saga out for a month. 

The Hatch act would be the best thing to use I think. Go after the money.

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #71415 on: November 2, 2020, 03:32:40 pm »
Ready to fry your brain:

Imagine a Donald Trump concession speech.

Would be like Charlie Sheen delivering a lecture on sobriety and abstaining from sexual congress.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #71416 on: November 2, 2020, 03:55:34 pm »
Ready to fry your brain:

Would be like Charlie Sheen delivering a lecture on sobriety and abstaining from sexual congress.

Pretty much guaranteed that it will be a dog-whistle call for a violent uprising and a legal challenge in every court in the land to the result.

Unless he's already on his way to Moscow by then.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71417 on: November 2, 2020, 04:16:36 pm »
Apologies if I missed somebody linking this before, but in the latest instalment of what will trump exploit politically:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/proclamation-national-day-remembrance-americans-killed-illegal-aliens-2020/

Wonder when the day for the 230k that have died in the pandemic is or are they waiting until they hit a larger milestone?

Wow - that is deeply sick

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #71418 on: November 2, 2020, 04:46:43 pm »
Wow - that is deeply sick

They've been trying that since long before Trump.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/hres461

Online Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #71419 on: November 2, 2020, 04:57:06 pm »
Ready to fry your brain:

I'm wondering if he shows up to Biden's inauguration? Would love to see him sat there as Joe rips into his legacy. Probably spend the whole ceremony tweeting.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71420 on: November 2, 2020, 05:03:21 pm »
If the dems win the senate they should immediately impeach trump again, starting the moment they know the senate will be theirs come jan 3rd. Hold the Articles with the house until they take over the senate.

Once they have the senate the can completely blunt trump by running the saga out for a month. 

The Hatch act would be the best thing to use I think. Go after the money.
I think the senate is the most important factor in this election. Trump winning matters far less if the Senate flips. I don't suppose Biden would win and the Senate remain Republican, but that would be a pyrrhic victory.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71421 on: November 2, 2020, 05:06:23 pm »
I'm wondering if he shows up to Biden's inauguration? Would love to see him sat there as Joe rips into his legacy. Probably spend the whole ceremony tweeting.

Hell no. He won't show up, he's a coward without manners.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71422 on: November 2, 2020, 05:06:49 pm »
Democrats need all three government branches to neutralise SCOTUS.

You mean the way Trump basically torched Obama in 2017? Biden has too much dignity.  He'll leave Trump for the FBI.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #71423 on: November 2, 2020, 06:09:57 pm »
Democrats need all three government branches to neutralise SCOTUS.

You mean the way Trump basically torched Obama in 2017? Biden has too much dignity.  He'll leave Trump for the FBI.

If he wins he should treat Trump with the disdain he deserves - maybe one passing comment about leaving the Trump shitfest behind - and focus on the work ahead.

As you say, it's for others to deal with his criminality.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71424 on: November 2, 2020, 06:51:29 pm »
If he wins he should treat Trump with the disdain he deserves - maybe one passing comment about leaving the Trump shitfest behind - and focus on the work ahead.

As you say, it's for others to deal with his criminality.

I expect Biden to talk about bringing the country together, about unity and healing, and about a unified and structured response to Covid-19.

That alone will be a slap to the orange jowls, but it will be a message delivered with a quite, pragmatic, matter of fact dignity where Trump can only seethe quietly and unable to respond because he wont be the centre of attention - the camera will be on Biden.

I honestly don't think he'll turn up for that very reason.  The man's incapable of keeping a dignified silence, and he'd be a sideshow of ridicule in any case.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #71425 on: November 2, 2020, 07:09:06 pm »
I expect Biden to talk about bringing the country together, about unity and healing, and about a unified and structured response to Covid-19.

That alone will be a slap to the orange jowls, but it will be a message delivered with a quite, pragmatic, matter of fact dignity where Trump can only seethe quietly and unable to respond because he wont be the centre of attention - the camera will be on Biden.

I honestly don't think he'll turn up for that very reason.  The man's incapable of keeping a dignified silence, and he'd be a sideshow of ridicule in any case.

I think he would have left the country at that point. Pence will have to do his best runners up face. Because that is all he is going to have.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #71426 on: November 2, 2020, 08:34:56 pm »
Are we really certain that he's going actually be president? This is going to get messy.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71427 on: November 2, 2020, 09:00:11 pm »
Are we really certain that he's going actually be president? This is going to get messy.

Nothing will be known with any degree of certainty until probably around Thursday - except that Trump will fight tooth and nail to reject any result that rejects him.

Popcorn's Art

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #71428 on: November 2, 2020, 10:42:21 pm »
Nothing will be known with any degree of certainty until probably around Thursday - except that Trump will fight tooth and nail to reject any result that rejects him.

I was pretty mellow over the whole thing up until today. Maybe just pre-game jitters but I'm starting to get worried about the whole situation now unfortunately.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71429 on: November 2, 2020, 10:42:27 pm »
Feel the burn.

Ronald Klain
@RonaldKlain
I’m that guy.  And if Donald Trump really cares about what I think, here you go:  no President has bungled anything, ever, as badly as Trump has bungled COVID.  Period.
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Biden was a pathetic laughing stock all over Washington for the horrible way he handled the H1N1 Swine Flu. Even his own Chief of Staff said he didn’t know what he was doing!
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #71430 on: November 2, 2020, 11:36:47 pm »

Maggie Haberman@maggieNYT
In less guarded moments, the president over recent weeks has told advisers he is worried about new prosecutions, including by federal prosecutors, if he loses

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #71431 on: November 2, 2020, 11:38:54 pm »
I think the senate is the most important factor in this election. Trump winning matters far less if the Senate flips. I don't suppose Biden would win and the Senate remain Republican, but that would be a pyrrhic victory.
From what I can see, it is the race in Maine between Collins and Gideon that is likely the key to a Democrat majority. It has tightened up in the last few days with Gideon only 1.4% ahead in the polls.

Now, Ossoff could also pull off a win for the Dems in Georgia as he is only 0.5% down. There are a couple of other close races, and it is a hell of a lot closer (on paper) than the Presidential Election.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #71432 on: November 3, 2020, 01:36:18 am »
Trump spouting violence on the streets due to decision in PA to accept ballots after Election Day.  What an utter, utter c*nt - needs to be defeated early and then charged with inciting violence.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71433 on: November 3, 2020, 06:54:51 am »
Can't see any violence past a few nutters maybe.

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71434 on: November 3, 2020, 07:03:54 am »
After his "physical" comment last night, if a single piece of property is damaged or a single individual is hurt, its 100% on the Presidents head. Trump is to blame for and and all unrest and discord. His hatred of democracy is inciting hatred in the extremities of his base.

And the entire republican party are complicit.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #71435 on: November 3, 2020, 07:06:04 am »
After his "physical" comment last night, if a single piece of property is damaged or a single individual is hurt, its 100% on the Presidents head. Trump is to blame for and and all unrest and discord. His hatred of democracy is inciting hatred in the extremities of his base.

And the entire republican party are complicit.
Sadly, what all this has shown us is that you can ignore laws, conventions and even basic human decency.

No one does anything about it...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline deano2727

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71436 on: November 3, 2020, 08:04:25 am »
I reckon there's more violence if Trump wins, personally. It would add fuel to the fire to those who are already pissed and making it known.

Fortunately, if it's a democratically sound election, Biden will win... Whether that's the case, it remains to be seen.

Biden, while hardly a convincing candidate in my eyes, will at least steady the ship that has been sinking for years.

Good luck, America.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #71437 on: November 3, 2020, 09:31:50 am »

Fingers crossed, that after he`s gone in January, all we hear about in this thread are updates of his various issues and indictments...and eventually his manner of death.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71438 on: November 3, 2020, 10:21:53 am »
Do you all really think he'll go quietly?, he's gonna kick and scream and use everything at his disposal, both legal and illegal to remain in the White House

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71439 on: November 3, 2020, 10:27:26 am »
I still want him to get poloniumed in prison.