Author Topic: Harry Maguire considering his options thread  (Read 3287646 times)

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
Re: Harry Maguire considering his options thread
« Reply #47160 on: July 22, 2023, 03:06:22 am »
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #47161 on: July 25, 2023, 11:24:02 am »
Onana is a perfect fit for them. Another petulant prick who walked out on his country on the eve of a World Cup, Roy Keane style.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #47162 on: July 25, 2023, 11:26:32 am »
Losing the captaincy is one thing - Maguire should never have been given it in the first place - but losing it to Bruno Fernandes is an insult I think I'd find it hard to take.

He's a cowardly footballer, quite possibly the last footballer you'd want in the trenches with you. Remember the moment he just totally gave up at Anfield?
even united fans I know thought that was pathetic, he was trying to get sent off and at one point is only short of crying to the bench like a 10 year old to his dad going "make it stop"

he was literally begging to be subbed.
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47163 on: July 25, 2023, 11:34:16 am »
Onana is a perfect fit for them. Another petulant prick who walked out on his country on the eve of a World Cup, Roy Keane style.

Thinks he can dribble too, when we play them we need Darwin, Mo and Jota to swarm the fucker, should get a couple of easy tap ins ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lWnEe2gHu18&amp;t=53s" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/lWnEe2gHu18&amp;t=53s</a>
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Kalito

• Legacy Fan
  • ***JFT97***
« Reply #47164 on: July 25, 2023, 12:07:52 pm »
You can just see it....the Utd fans will be lapping this shit up everytime and getting their knickers wet and the media will be hailing him as the next Maradona of goalkeepers.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Mr Bill Shankly

"be careful of media, they can make you hate the oppressed and love the oppressors." - Malcolm X

The notion that an Occupier is defending itself is as absurd as the notion that the rapist is defending itself from the victim.

Offline Wghennessy

• Embarassing
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47165 on: July 26, 2023, 09:36:38 am »
Have the United players been given instructions to volley players? That challenge from their keeper last night on Mullins is ridiculous. He's never getting that ball and throws himself into Mullins puncturing his lung.

Online The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47166 on: July 26, 2023, 10:19:51 am »
Wrexham boss Phil Parkinson was furious after the final whistle, advising Bishop to 'stay away' from his team. "I’m fuming about it, I’ve got to be honest with you," he said.

"It was a clumsy, reckless challenge in a pre-season game and I’m not happy with it at all. I haven’t seen the goalie and he’s probably best steering clear of us for the time being because we’re not very happy."

United this pre season are clearly under instruction to be super aggressive, there were some leg breakers against us in the friendly the other day and even their B team hasnt let up, they play Real madrid later today, be interesting if they carry on their assaults and what the ref does.

Also , united charged 180 dollars for tickets and not one first teamer played. Out of order that.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 10:24:45 am by The North Bank »

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #47167 on: July 26, 2023, 11:51:53 am »
Wrexham boss Phil Parkinson was furious after the final whistle, advising Bishop to 'stay away' from his team. "I’m fuming about it, I’ve got to be honest with you," he said.

"It was a clumsy, reckless challenge in a pre-season game and I’m not happy with it at all. I haven’t seen the goalie and he’s probably best steering clear of us for the time being because we’re not very happy."

United this pre season are clearly under instruction to be super aggressive, there were some leg breakers against us in the friendly the other day and even their B team hasnt let up, they play Real madrid later today, be interesting if they carry on their assaults and what the ref does.

Also , united charged 180 dollars for tickets and not one first teamer played. Out of order that.

Looks like E7H is going for the yard dogs approach this season after realising the majority of his players are shite.

As for the ticket prices, no surprise.

Club full of c*nts top to bottom.

Online The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #47168 on: July 27, 2023, 01:52:04 am »
Watching united - real: lovely finish by bellingham but Onana went walk abouts and got chipped. 1-0 real after 10 mins

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47169 on: July 27, 2023, 01:58:12 am »

"This is supposed to be an exhibition!"

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #47170 on: July 27, 2023, 07:18:32 am »
Reading about the match on the BBC I was shocked to read there was an altercation sparked by a bad tackle by that munchkin Martinez in Bellingham. How very out of character.

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #47171 on: July 27, 2023, 07:21:46 am »
Reading about the match on the BBC I was shocked to read there was an altercation sparked by a bad tackle by that munchkin Martinez in Bellingham. How very out of character.
Manchester Millwall
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47172 on: July 27, 2023, 07:45:08 am »
So far this pre-season, their keeper has wiped out an opposition player causing them to develop a pneumothorax, Martinez has ended his own player’s preseason while trying to injure an opponent, and Martinez has had an altercation with Bellingham after trying to injure him.

What a shower. This cringeworthy ‘there are no friendly games’ attitude is embarrassing.

Offline Wghennessy

• Embarassing
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47173 on: July 27, 2023, 07:46:49 am »

https://twitter.com/_rotexy/status/1684435252373082112?t=OMd88cbJAofsREurgOpDmw&s=19

This is it.

Does he have something wrong with him? Hes never getting the ball here and just goes through Bellingham

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #47174 on: July 27, 2023, 07:51:59 am »

https://twitter.com/_rotexy/status/1684435252373082112?t=OMd88cbJAofsREurgOpDmw&s=19

This is it.

Does he have something wrong with him? Hes never getting the ball here and just goes through Bellingham

He's a cowardly shithouse. Someone is going to put him out of action for a very long time one day.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47175 on: July 27, 2023, 07:54:06 am »
Onana with a debut to remember

His positioning is world class

Offline Tobez

• Kopite
  • We all Live r pool
« Reply #47176 on: July 27, 2023, 08:00:23 am »
So far this pre-season, their keeper has wiped out an opposition player causing them to develop a pneumothorax, Martinez has ended his own player’s preseason while trying to injure an opponent, and Martinez has had an altercation with Bellingham after trying to injure him.

What a shower. This cringeworthy ‘there are no friendly games’ attitude is embarrassing.

*Dons tinfoil hat*

It's because they know Howard Webb is running the PGMOL and so they will face very few (if any) sanctions this year for their actions on the pitch.

*Removes hat*

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #47177 on: July 27, 2023, 08:44:58 am »

This is it.

They call him the butcher. Barely the 3rd most famous butcher in Manchester. A long way behind Fred Elliott (I say a long way behind), plus Louis Edwards.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47178 on: July 27, 2023, 08:52:24 am »
They call him the butcher. Barely the 3rd most famous butcher in Manchester. A long way behind Fred Elliott (I say a long way behind), plus Louis Edwards.

I say, I say, Fred wouldn't have taken him out like that.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #47179 on: July 27, 2023, 09:06:21 am »
Saw Phil Blundell say on Twitter that he’s just insecure because he can’t go on Nemesis. :D

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #47180 on: July 27, 2023, 09:07:57 am »
"This is supposed to be an exhibition!"

well played sir
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Online The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #47181 on: July 27, 2023, 10:01:13 am »
He's a cowardly shithouse. Someone is going to put him out of action for a very long time one day.

Fast becoming the biggest c*nt in the league

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47182 on: July 27, 2023, 10:10:59 am »

Look forward to the day when someone does him a bad injury and seeing all the Utd fans in tears over it.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47183 on: July 27, 2023, 10:13:42 am »

His card will be marked now. Can't see him continuing to get away with what he's doing without any retribution. Can see a few stray elbows to his swede coming up this season.

Offline emitime

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #47184 on: July 27, 2023, 10:16:20 am »
His card will be marked now. Can't see him continuing to get away with what he's doing without any retribution. Can see a few stray elbows to his swede coming up this season.

Harsh on Lindelöf.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47185 on: July 27, 2023, 10:22:32 am »

Offline Raid

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47186 on: July 27, 2023, 10:27:21 am »

Nah, I prefer the route of the likes of Mo Salah putting him on all fours and setting up a goal before he's managed to get back up.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47187 on: July 27, 2023, 10:52:25 am »
Nah, I prefer the route of the likes of Mo Salah putting him on all fours and setting up a goal before he's managed to get back up.

I'm not saying what I prefer to happen. I'm saying what I think will happen.

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47188 on: July 27, 2023, 10:58:06 am »
I personally think United can only be stronger from bombing Maguire and De Gea. I think it's a great move from Ten Haag akin to when Arteta fucked off the shite from Arsenal (Aubamayeng etc).

We might not like it but he's a serious manager who's not afraid to make big decisions and I think most fans would agree that fucking them off is the right decision. Mount and Onana are good signings for their system, though both are not perfect nor transformational. Amrabat I'm not particularly arsed about, don't see it as a huge upgrade on Fred or McTominay but who knows.

They're moving in the right direction but they still need to replace quite a bit.

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47189 on: July 27, 2023, 10:59:58 am »

He's been that since he turned up. There is no way a Liverpool player would ever get away with his shenanigans, our lads can't even buy a booking or a foul, but he'll be made their most high-profile player and will 100% still get away with it.

Same as it ever was.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #47190 on: July 27, 2023, 11:13:59 am »

Unlikely. Very few of his type get their comeuppance.

Online The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #47191 on: July 27, 2023, 12:33:48 pm »
Unlikely. Very few of his type get their comeuppance.

If the refs had any bottle hed be getting a red card every game, including friendlies.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #47192 on: July 27, 2023, 12:42:20 pm »
I personally think United can only be stronger from bombing Maguire and De Gea. I think it's a great move from Ten Haag akin to when Arteta fucked off the shite from Arsenal (Aubamayeng etc).

We might not like it but he's a serious manager who's not afraid to make big decisions and I think most fans would agree that fucking them off is the right decision. Mount and Onana are good signings for their system, though both are not perfect nor transformational. Amrabat I'm not particularly arsed about, don't see it as a huge upgrade on Fred or McTominay but who knows.

They're moving in the right direction but they still need to replace quite a bit.

Impossible to upgrade on Fred McTominay...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #47193 on: July 27, 2023, 12:55:18 pm »
£50m for a 20 year old who scored 9 times in 32 appearance in Serie A.

Seems a lot.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47194 on: July 27, 2023, 12:56:54 pm »

This is it.

Shithouse.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Raid

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47195 on: July 27, 2023, 12:57:17 pm »
£50m for a 20 year old who scored 9 times in 32 appearance in Serie A.

Seems a lot.

We're about to drop £45m on Lavia - a 19yo with one season in the top flight. That's the state of the market, rightly or wrongly.

For what it's worth I'm excited about the Lavia signing too and think he'll be a great addition here.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47196 on: July 27, 2023, 01:44:53 pm »

Half of the ones they need to replace are the shite that E7H bought since arriving though.

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47197 on: July 27, 2023, 01:53:20 pm »
We're about to drop £45m on Lavia - a 19yo with one season in the top flight. That's the state of the market, rightly or wrongly.

For what it's worth I'm excited about the Lavia signing too and think he'll be a great addition here.
Given how inflated prices are, teams prefer going for younger players because of the greater return on investment. A few years ago, the biggest signings were in their mid to late twenties. Now, they are teenagers or in their early twenties.

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47198 on: July 27, 2023, 06:12:01 pm »
More protests! https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66322345

“ But United have a net spend of 1.36bn euros (£1.18bn) on transfers under the Glazers, with only Manchester City having a higher figure in that period.”

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47199 on: July 27, 2023, 07:00:28 pm »
How I wish the Premier league had a guy like Souness nowadays to fill that little coward in, he needs fixing.