Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4590634 times)

Offline Zimagic

• Legacy Fan
  • Liar, liar with your drawers on fire......
Re: The Malevolent Orange Ball of Gas. Squirrel!
« Reply #24840 on: April 10, 2017, 09:29:33 am »
The 2 most unstable leaders in the world picking a fight with each, what could possibly go wrong?

This is truely insane. Why would you go back into Korea unless you were truely obliged to or invited/begged to by allied nations fearing NK aggression? 

Everything else up to now has been flip-flopping on public opinion or internal politics (whether or not you agree with the politics) but picking a fight with NK on their own.....?
"Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably-Priced Love and a Hard-Boiled Egg!"

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24841 on: April 10, 2017, 10:33:49 am »
This is truely insane. Why would you go back into Korea unless you were truely obliged to or invited/begged to by allied nations fearing NK aggression? 

Everything else up to now has been flip-flopping on public opinion or internal politics (whether or not you agree with the politics) but picking a fight with NK on their own.....?

I think Team America played on FOX the other night - that "dicks fucking assholes" speech is pretty compelling stuff.

Offline CheshireDave

• quite apt, as he's from Gloucestershire and his name's Norman
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24842 on: April 10, 2017, 10:52:53 am »
British travellers to the United States face the uncomfortable choice of handing over personal information, including social media passwords and mobile phone contacts, or running the risk of being denied entry to the country, under a new “extreme vetting” policy being considered by the Trump administration.

Tourists from the UK and other US allies including Germany and France, could be forced to reveal personal data, as well as disclose financial information and face detailed ideological questioning, according to Trump administration officials quoted by the Wall Street Journal.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/09/uk-tourists-to-us-may-get-asked-to-hand-in-passwords-or-be-denied-entry
Fuckin' 'Ell It's Fred Titmus

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24843 on: April 10, 2017, 11:19:02 am »

British travellers to the United States face the uncomfortable choice of handing over personal information, including social media passwords and mobile phone contacts, or running the risk of being denied entry to the country, under a new “extreme vetting” policy being considered by the Trump administration.

Tourists from the UK and other US allies including Germany and France, could be forced to reveal personal data, as well as disclose financial information and face detailed ideological questioning, according to Trump administration officials quoted by the Wall Street Journal.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/09/uk-tourists-to-us-may-get-asked-to-hand-in-passwords-or-be-denied-entry

US Border Control 2017

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #24844 on: April 10, 2017, 02:53:59 pm »
GORSUCH TAKES OATH: Trump pick ascending to Supreme Court

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #24845 on: April 10, 2017, 03:14:19 pm »
GORSUCH TAKES OATH: Trump pick ascending to Supreme Court

What a pity.

Guess thats the end of a bipartisianship for a forseeable future.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24846 on: April 10, 2017, 03:24:47 pm »
What a pity.

How likely are they to go after Roe Vs Wade?

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #24847 on: April 10, 2017, 03:39:48 pm »
How likely are they to go after Roe Vs Wade?

Cant really say. Its still a 5-4 Republican "nominee" majority up there. There is 1 chief justice from the Reagan era and 2 from the Bill Clinton who are "old" and unless Democrats do something about getting back the majority from the senate, they are screwed for a long time. Thats 3 seats that the Democrats must reach out to. Difficult? Very. Impossible. Probably.

Which made me wonder. Why didnt democrats exercise this "nuclear option" with Garland's appointment?

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #24848 on: April 10, 2017, 04:06:55 pm »

Trump is pushing through the sale of twelve Embraer A-29 Super Tucano aircraft to Nigeria. They have been trying to purchase them since 2015 for their fight against Boko Haram. The Nigerian air force has been accused of bombing civilian targets in the recent past.

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #24849 on: April 10, 2017, 04:15:55 pm »

That shipped set forth in 2009, doomed to sail the high seas, never to return to port.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #24850 on: April 10, 2017, 04:33:51 pm »
Cant really say. Its still a 5-4 Republican "nominee" majority up there. There is 1 chief justice from the Reagan era and 2 from the Bill Clinton who are "old" and unless Democrats do something about getting back the majority from the senate, they are screwed for a long time. Thats 3 seats that the Democrats must reach out to. Difficult? Very. Impossible. Probably.

Which made me wonder. Why didnt democrats exercise this "nuclear option" with Garland's appointment?

They did not control the Senate at the time.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #24851 on: April 10, 2017, 04:59:16 pm »
Rex Tillerson: US will fight crimes against innocents anywhere

As Russia and Iran threaten the US over its Syrian airstrikes, Rex Tillerson ups the ante, asserting an aggressive foreign policy.

America is committed to fighting "crimes against the innocents" across the globe, US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has said.

He spoke during a memorial in the Tuscan town of Sant'Anna di Stazzema to mark a Nazi 1944 massacre, ahead of a G7 foreign ministers meeting in nearby Lucca, Italy.

Foreign ministers from France, Canada, Japan, Germany, Italy and the UK will join Mr Tillerson for talks on how to sever the close ties between Syria's Bashar al Assad and Russian president Vladimir Putin.

"We will dedicate ourselves to holding to account any and all who commit crimes against the innocents anywhere in the world," said Mr Tillerson in Tuscany.

His comments ahead of a trip to Moscow followed condemnation from Russia and Iran on US airstrikes in Syria after a chemical weapons attack which killed more than 80 people, including up to 30 children.

Mr Putin and Iranian leader Hassan Rouhani warned the US a "red line" had been crossed.

The attack was seen to mark a dramatic departure from Donald Trump's "America First" philosophy and represent a much more aggressive foreign policy.

British Foreign Secretary Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson, in Tuscany for the annual summit, warned the US could launch further airstrikes on Syria following its bombing of the Shayrat airfield near the city of Homs on Friday.

A spokesman for Prime Minister Theresa May said Britain was "in discussions with our key partners on how we can bring further pressure to bear on the regime and those who are backing it, which includes the Russians".

He refused to be drawn on whether the UK would support further US military action in Syria.

http://news.sky.com/story/rex-tillerson-us-will-fight-crimes-against-innocents-anywhere-10832644?dcmp=snt-sf-twitter
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #24853 on: April 10, 2017, 06:21:39 pm »
Rex Tillerson: US will fight crimes against innocents anywhere...

Except in the US?..
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24854 on: April 10, 2017, 08:21:08 pm »
Rex Tillerson: US will fight crimes against innocents anywhere

http://news.sky.com/story/rex-tillerson-us-will-fight-crimes-against-innocents-anywhere-10832644?dcmp=snt-sf-twitter
Talk about a parody.

As soon as I read the headline, the first thing I thought of was, Team America. World Police.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #24855 on: April 10, 2017, 09:45:28 pm »
They did not control the Senate at the time.

Of course. My bad. Was very tired to think of it.

Online Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #24856 on: April 10, 2017, 10:33:15 pm »
David Fahrenthold of the Washington Post wins a Pulitzer Prize for reporting for his investigation into the Trump Foundation during the election.

I think this might count as a noteworthy achievement in the Trump Admin's first 100 days.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #24857 on: April 10, 2017, 10:56:40 pm »
The United story has been split and moved to 'Which Airline' in the Boozer.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #24858 on: April 11, 2017, 03:28:11 am »

So where does that leave travelers from non-US allies? A free colonoscopy and a pat on the back upon entry into the United States I suppose.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24860 on: April 11, 2017, 11:59:18 am »
Thank goodness for real news

Washington Post’s David Fahrenthold wins Pulitzer Prize for coverage of Trump’s charitable giving

... exposing the distance between image and reality in Donald Trump’s philanthropy

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/david-fahrenthold-wins-pulitzer-prize-2017-winner-finalists/?utm_term=.8a61f00716a1

Offline cptrios

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24861 on: April 11, 2017, 11:59:45 am »
*changes password to 'fuckyoudickhead'*

And this is exactly what's going to happen. 99% of the time they're going to get into the phone of some poor idiot who probably has a bit of embarrassing shit, and the other 1% is going to be someone tech-savvy who's logged out of all of their real accounts and logged in to "weedlordbonerhitler@gmail.com." How many home screens of Trump making out with Putin do you think there're going to be?

As though any terrorist who uses his/her phone/computer as part of that activity is not going to know how to cover those tracks in about 3 minutes. This whole idea is the very definition of "security theater."

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24862 on: April 11, 2017, 03:08:39 pm »
American Politics in a nutshell.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #24863 on: April 11, 2017, 04:27:27 pm »
Eric Trump Says Syria Strike Was Swayed By ‘Heartbroken’ Ivanka

Donald Trump's decision to bomb Syria was influenced by his daughter, Ivanka, being "heartbroken and outraged" at the country's alleged chemical weapons attack, one of the president's sons told a British newspaper.

The president launched 59 cruise missiles at a Syrian government air base he alleged was involved in a chemical weapons attack that killed dozens of civilians last week.

Trump's 33-year-old son, Eric, told The Daily Telegraph on Monday that the strike was influenced in part by Ivanka, who he said was "heartbroken and outraged" by the chemical attack.

"Ivanka is a mother of three kids and she has influence," Eric Trump said, speaking with the newspaper at Trump Turnberry golf resort in Ayrshire, Scotland. "I'm sure she said, 'Listen, this is horrible stuff.' My father will act in times like that."

Trump himself was "deeply affected" by the pictures of children being "sprayed down by hoses to keep their skin from burning," according to his son. "It was horrible. These guys are savages and I'm glad he responded the way he responded."

He described the president as "a great thinker, practical not impulsive," and added: "I'm proud he took that action, and believe me he thinks things through."

Asked about Russia's threats of military escalation following the strike, Eric Trump told the Telegraph his father would not be intimidated.

"There will be no one harder — he has got more backbone than anybody," he said. "He is not a guy who gets intimidated. I can tell you he is tough and he won't be pushed around. The cards will shake out the way they do but he's tough."

Russia is a key backer of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, who has been battling rebels trying to unseat him for more than six years.

He said Trump was "deeply committed" to building America's military strength and said he was a "big believer in Ronald Reagan's philosophy of achieving peace through strength."

During the campaign, Trump and his team had pledged to rebuild a Washington-Moscow relationship that deteriorated since Russia's 2014 annexation of Crimea. FBI Director James Comey has testified that his agency is investigating whether members of Trump's campaign colluded with Russia to influence the 2016 election.

Eric Trump said his dad has only argued that the U.S. should be "best friends with other superpowers" and described allegations of improper links with Russia as "ridiculous."

"If there was anything that [the strike on] Syria did, it was to validate the fact that there is no Russia tie," he said.

Critics of former President Barack Obama said he went back on his promise to act if the Syrian regime crossed the "red line" of using chemical weapons. Back then, Trump was one of the voices cautioning his predecessor to follow an isolationist policy, once tweeting that "we should stay the hell out of Syria."

His son acknowledged this but said that recent events had changed the picture.

"And by the way, he was anti doing anything with Syria two years ago," Eric Trump told the Telegraph. "Then a leader gasses their own people, women and children, at some point America is the global leader and the world's superpower has to come forward and act and they did with a lot of support of our allies and I think that's a great thing."

It was not the first time the U.S. has blamed the Assad regime for a chemical attack. On Aug. 21, 2013, a sarin nerve gas attack killed hundreds of people in the Ghouta suburb of Damascus. The U.S. and others said Assad was responsible.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/eric-trump-says-syria-strike-was-swayed-heartbroken-ivanka-n745021

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #24864 on: April 11, 2017, 07:10:01 pm »
 Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

North Korea is looking for trouble. If China decides to help, that would be great. If not, we will solve the problem without them!  U.S.A.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #24865 on: April 11, 2017, 07:11:35 pm »
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

North Korea is looking for trouble. If China decides to help, that would be great. If not, we will solve the problem without them!  U.S.A.

Just gets more and more surreal doesn't it.

Imagine Obama or any of Trump's predecessors had issued anything like that in public.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Romeo Sensini

• Legacy Fan
  • Can climb two flights of stairs
« Reply #24866 on: April 11, 2017, 07:12:22 pm »
Spicer just tried to Godwin Assad. Said Hitler didn't use chemical weapons...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/zN_DkLC4g1g" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/zN_DkLC4g1g</a>

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #24867 on: April 11, 2017, 07:26:53 pm »
Spicer just tried to Godwin Assad. Said Hitler didn't use chemical weapons...

Say what you want about the tenets of National Socialism, Dude, but at least it's an ethos.

Spicer's been given talking points by the Breitbart lot again, hasn't he? Know where he's coming from with this. It's not a good place.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Online Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #24868 on: April 11, 2017, 07:30:49 pm »
I don't even know where to being with that Spicer statement. I don't have the words.

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #24869 on: April 11, 2017, 07:34:37 pm »
 Philip Rucker‏Verified account @PhilipRucker

Spicer says Hitler didn't use gas the way Assad did to harm his own people.

Online Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #24870 on: April 11, 2017, 07:35:17 pm »
Sean Spicer has lost his fucking mind.

Holocaust Centers. I know that's the least of what he said, but that's the term he used.

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #24871 on: April 11, 2017, 07:38:27 pm »
When Hitler gassed German Jews, German Gypsies, German disabled people etc.

words fail. 

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #24872 on: April 11, 2017, 07:39:42 pm »
Think this could be the end of Spicer unfortunately.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Online Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #24873 on: April 11, 2017, 07:41:57 pm »
Where have you gone, Melissa McCarthy, a nation turns its lonely eyes to you?

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/851861601556627457

Take a look at the reporter behind the questioner here. Her eyebrows say it all.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #24874 on: April 11, 2017, 07:50:01 pm »
The man is beyond stupid.. 6 million killed with chemical weapons...

Could this be the end of Spicey?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24875 on: April 11, 2017, 08:02:54 pm »
Please tell me someone with "balls" actually pulled Spicer up on his comments?

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #24876 on: April 11, 2017, 08:20:04 pm »
You thought he would stay away from the use of chemicals in the past or someone might bring up Agent Orange that effected 5 Million people.

Offline zip

• Legacy Fan
  • That was liquid football!
« Reply #24877 on: April 11, 2017, 08:26:23 pm »
The man is beyond stupid.. 6 million killed with chemical weapons...

Could this be the end of Spicey?
Nah. After all Trump has done and said during and after his campaign, why should this "little" thing be the end of Spicer? It's the new norm.
One day, people will hopefully look back and say "I was there son. I was there the year that Spurs won nothing again."

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #24878 on: April 11, 2017, 08:44:42 pm »
This is what happens when you get fucking idiots to run things...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #24879 on: April 11, 2017, 08:51:43 pm »