Author Topic: The 'vent your anger' thread. AKA 'The Grifter Thread'  (Read 1042511 times)

Offline RedmeisterOZ

• Legacy Fan
Re: The 'vent your anger' thread. AKA 'The Grifter Thread'
« Reply #2880 on: April 27, 2009, 04:32:07 pm »
Blokes who go to the barbers when they have no fucking hair to begin with. One fella today was in the chair for about 20 fucking minutes and I swear he only had about 2 millimeters of hair to start with. Fucking ponce.
Happens at my barbers too. These fine gents don't just go for the "micro haircut', but some "Caveman time' and lots of football talk. Good on 'em.
I'll tell you one thing for sure... I wouldn't trust no words written down on no piece of paper, especially from no Dickenson out in the town of Machine.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #2881 on: April 27, 2009, 07:00:02 pm »
'Home and Away'. Every c*nt in that programme has been in a fucking coma at some stage or another. Does my fucking swede in.

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2882 on: April 27, 2009, 07:03:58 pm »
'Home and Away'. Every c*nt in that programme has been in a fucking coma at some stage or another. Does my fucking swede in.

;D

I reckon that and Neighbours have had about 20 million car, boat and plane crashes between them.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Robert_B

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2883 on: April 28, 2009, 12:40:34 am »
Cunting friends always on their fucking phone texting their braindead Chelsea friends.

We're playing poker, we're watching a film, we're havcing a drink,  I don't want to hear your fucking phone go off every minute because one of your gimp partners replied to your banal chat with some meaningless bollocks. Then instead of being part of the conversation, you're writing a fucking text message all the time.

If you need to talk to them that much, fucking fuck off and see them. You clearly want to be with them more than here with us, fuck off.

Random indie bands. The Kooks, et al.

just fuck off. youre shit and no-one likes you any more. that 5 minutes when NME thought you were the next beatles has gone.

People who say "I could care less". Learn fucking English. Your generic, uninspired put-down makes you look like a prize fucking plum because it doesn't actually make sense.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 12:49:04 am by Robert_B »

Offline 7777

• RAWK Boxing Prediction League Champion 07
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We see things they'll never see
« Reply #2884 on: April 28, 2009, 07:32:07 am »
I've only just caught Grifter's last 2 rants, and I'm fucking in pain.. ;D

This fucking advert is disturbing.

Firstly, what sinister Fritzelesque advertising exec bastard gave this the go ahead ?

Fritzelesque   ;D ;D

Offline INABITSKI

• An own-nut-fondling manly man's wool. Possibly.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2885 on: April 28, 2009, 11:54:46 am »
Blokes who go to the barbers when they have no fucking hair to begin with. One fella today was in the chair for about 20 fucking minutes and I swear he only had about 2 millimeters of hair to start with. Fucking ponce.

Tell you what, I shaved mine 10 days back and it's at that "fluffy" stage now. Choice of either growing it back and look like a mop head for a few weeks or get it shaved again...

It's pissing me off enough to go and get it shaved all off again. See where you are coming from though!

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2886 on: April 30, 2009, 02:12:40 am »
Bread with no crust? Are you having a fucking laugh? I asked me mam to pick us a loaf up and that's what she brings back. How can you make a fucking butty with it, cos it's about 1/3rd the size of a normal piece of bread. It's a fucking loaf, that they cut the crust off for you to make it smaller, then charge you more for it? And it's got the fucking texture of when you used to lick the bowl after your mam had made fairy cakes when you were a kid. Swindling shitehawk Mighty White twats!  "Where the fuck were your glasses when you were in the Tesco mam, you silly twat?" is what I would say if she was old and little rather than the foul mouthed hardcase that she is!

*EDIT*  And I didn't know which fucking way to put it in the toaster this morning. Fucking shit bread!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 09:38:55 am by macca888 »
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline JimmyGrunt

• Transgender Asylum Seeker
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2887 on: April 30, 2009, 09:34:00 am »
Tell you what, I shaved mine 10 days back and it's at that "fluffy" stage now. Choice of either growing it back and look like a mop head for a few weeks or get it shaved again...

It's pissing me off enough to go and get it shaved all off again. See where you are coming from though!

I think he was referring to the more 'mature man'.

Why not just buy a pair of clippers? I shave my own noggin, 2 mirrors, front & back and just get my bird to check it afterwards.

No more going back to the barbers for me. Having to take an hour out of work, to go and queue up so you can be squeezed in before they close at half 5. Sitting there with a load of knobs reading 3 year old magazines with snotty-nosed runts crying and looking at you like you've got 3 heads - Like i woud be sat there queuing if i had 3 heads? 30 notes for a haircut....fk that!
PSN ID = JimmyGrunt

Yea mate just put your sky box on top of the fridge, put an egg in the microwave then wave your satalite dish around on the roof worked for me lad.

Offline INABITSKI

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2888 on: April 30, 2009, 01:12:14 pm »
I think he was referring to the more 'mature man'.

Why not just buy a pair of clippers? I shave my own noggin, 2 mirrors, front & back and just get my bird to check it afterwards.

No more going back to the barbers for me. Having to take an hour out of work, to go and queue up so you can be squeezed in before they close at half 5. Sitting there with a load of knobs reading 3 year old magazines with snotty-nosed runts crying and looking at you like you've got 3 heads - Like i woud be sat there queuing if i had 3 heads? 30 notes for a haircut....fk that!

Well I've got a proper weird hairline, grows in all random directions, thought sod it walk in and get in done only at the end of the road. The girl working there is covering for the bird who is preggers and due anyday, expecting her to charge me a couple of quid for a few mins work.... £4.50 she says, what?! I only paid £4 fucking quid to shave the whole lot off a week earlier, skanking bitch!!

Might have to buy them clippers after all...

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #2889 on: April 30, 2009, 08:04:01 pm »
Cherry Blossom - Blowing off my neighbour trees, covering every fucking square inch for miles, over my car, dogs kennel, every fucking where. I want to flame thrower the whole row at the minute

Roundabouts- get in the right lanes you stupid illiterate bastards and read the signs.

Fat women- Dont put white on at the first sign of sunshine, with blubber hanging over your low slung arsed trousers

Eastenders- Just Fuck OFF my TV screen

You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline waittillmay

• Nicks sweets off kids.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2890 on: April 30, 2009, 08:34:46 pm »
Cherry Blossom - Blowing off my neighbour trees, covering every fucking square inch for miles, over my car, dogs kennel, every fucking where. I want to flame thrower the whole row at the minute

cherry blossom is gorgeous. wtf is the matter with you! ;D

Offline 7777

• RAWK Boxing Prediction League Champion 07
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We see things they'll never see
« Reply #2891 on: April 30, 2009, 09:04:48 pm »
Bread with no crust? Are you having a fucking laugh? I asked me mam to pick us a loaf up and that's what she brings back. How can you make a fucking butty with it, cos it's about 1/3rd the size of a normal piece of bread. It's a fucking loaf, that they cut the crust off for you to make it smaller, then charge you more for it? And it's got the fucking texture of when you used to lick the bowl after your mam had made fairy cakes when you were a kid. Swindling shitehawk Mighty White twats!  "Where the fuck were your glasses when you were in the Tesco mam, you silly twat?" is what I would say if she was old and little rather than the foul mouthed hardcase that she is!

*EDIT*  And I didn't know which fucking way to put it in the toaster this morning. Fucking shit bread!

Haha

Is that a first? An edit and therefore continuation to the rant the next day

;D

Offline Robert_B

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2892 on: May 1, 2009, 06:18:54 pm »
Look at me, i'm a grown man wearing a Mr. Men T-Shirt. How zany yet approachable I must be?

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #2893 on: May 2, 2009, 12:30:06 am »
Fucking illegal imigrant posting flyers for some rank Pizza shop. Got out the car and was struggling to carry half a dozen Asda bags and get my key in the front door. This monumental prick tries to hand me a leaflet and in the confusion caused me to drop a bag which just happened to have a nice bottle of Chilean red wine in it. Fucking tosspot.
 This happened about 6 months ago and I'm still fucking fuming.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2894 on: May 3, 2009, 01:24:38 pm »
I swear to fuck, if I have to listen to one more person moaning about this recession then I'm going to headbutt them on the spot. I've had fucking enough of it. People bitching and cu*ting well moaning as if this is the first form of adversity that mankind has ever encountered. I fucking hate you all.

I'm glad you had to cancel your Sky subscription. Perhaps cutting down on watching the utter bolloxology of afternoon TV shows might just do you good. Im also glad you had to cancel your anual fucking trip to Spain. I know Spanish locals, I've worked there, and they dont take kindly to moaning fucking cu*ts, so you've done yourself a favour.

Im also glad you had to sell one of your two cars and cut back on the mileage. The odd walk to the shop may go some way towards alieviating the fact that youre a fat lazy twat. I'm glad you had to cut down on luxuries because you've just forked out to send your youngest to college. Christ forbid they might actually get educated and get themselves a degree. Who knows, they may even get a decent job to afford Sky TV you fucktard.

People starving to death for fucking generations and all we can do is moan about a fucking recession. If you have clothes on your back, food on your table, and a bed to sleep in then you've got fuck all to complain about. If you're struggling for any of these, then and only then, are you entitled to complain.
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Meg7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2895 on: May 3, 2009, 03:58:07 pm »
The emergency room. Waiting an hour for them to tell me it's nothing serious and to give me my medicine but nope let's just make her wait while she's doubled over in pain. This isn't important except I wouldn't go to them emergency room if I didn't think it was worth looking at. It's 2 in the morning, there is no one else, and I'm tired and in pain. Thanks for nothing.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #2896 on: May 3, 2009, 04:00:51 pm »
I swear to fuck, if I have to listen to one more person moaning about this recession

Great post.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline 43 and counting!

• Kopite
« Reply #2897 on: May 3, 2009, 04:03:57 pm »
That fucking gobshite off the Volvic advert!!     :no  Who wears headbands like that? You don't look anything like John McEnroe just cos you're a frizzy headed fuckwit. And what's fucking "cheeky" about a bottle of water, you prize twat? If you really want to know what's cheeky, it's the big bloke who's going round to your house and rifling your bird while your jogging and drinking a "cheeky" bottle of water. Your bird is cheekily drinking his dirty water straight from the source, you fucking bellend.

totally agree.

also, the way he says ''here i come boys'' at the end is a bit fucking disturbing too. I just picture all the boys running like fuck in the opposite direction.

'a cheeky bottle of Volvic'

;D

I'm glad I'm not the only one whose nose this fucking ad gets up!
OMG, I'm an  Internet Terrorist Level V !! LMFAO

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2898 on: May 3, 2009, 09:50:58 pm »
Haha

Is that a first? An edit and therefore continuation to the rant the next day

;D

;D

I'm normally content with getting thing's off my chest the once, but the next morning when I went to make a piece of toast, it all came flooding back!   :D

totally agree.

also, the way he says ''here i come boys'' at the end is a bit fucking disturbing too. I just picture all the boys running like fuck in the opposite direction.

'a cheeky bottle of Volvic'

;D

I'm glad I'm not the only one whose nose this fucking ad gets up!

;D

I'm glad it's not just me too. I know that advertsing agencies generally give their execs too much bugle and crack with their canapes, but who on earth came up with the idea of a bloke running after other men with a bottle of Volvic in his hand? They may as well have had fucking Duncan Norvelle shouting "Chase me, boys." My missus just doesn't get it, because whenever it comes on, I look like I'm having a fit whilst having an episode of Tourettes. Oh what an absolute twat that fella is with his "cheeky bottle of Volvic". I'd like to stab the cunt in the cheek. With a real glass bottle filled with Volvic. And acid.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline lfcss

• dull
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2899 on: May 4, 2009, 12:26:20 pm »
I swear to fuck, if I have to listen to one more person moaning about this recession then I'm going to headbutt them on the spot. I've had fucking enough of it. People bitching and cu*ting well moaning as if this is the first form of adversity that mankind has ever encountered. I fucking hate you all.

Amen  :wellin

The emergency room. Waiting an hour for them to tell me it's nothing serious and to give me my medicine but nope let's just make her wait while she's doubled over in pain. This isn't important except I wouldn't go to them emergency room if I didn't think it was worth looking at. It's 2 in the morning, there is no one else, and I'm tired and in pain. Thanks for nothing.

How are you now?
If there's a Mrs Skrtel she probably has to wear shinpads to bed.

Offline Gaz123456

• Legacy Fan
  • 2005 - The best and worst year of my life
    • Elite Financial Planning Consultants
« Reply #2900 on: May 4, 2009, 12:47:01 pm »
Caravans being dragged down country lanes by a 1.6 Ford Sierra driven by a 75 year old bastard who has no idea where he is going or the fact that he has created a 10 mile tailback behind him.

Why would anyone want to stay in a smelly, piss stained sardine tin?

Offline ♠Dirty Harry♠

• Michael Pain the tittie-fixated inflatable doll salesman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2901 on: May 4, 2009, 12:54:08 pm »
Caravans being dragged down country lanes by a 1.6 Ford Sierra driven by a 75 year old bastard who has no idea where he is going or the fact that he has created a 10 mile tailback behind him.

Why would anyone want to stay in a smelly, piss stained sardine tin?

Because it's fun to stay where you have strict rules imposed on your every activity and bask in the smell of faeces every time someone drops the wookies of at the swimming pool.

Offline Ferg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2902 on: May 5, 2009, 10:22:27 am »
Fucking wankers on Ebay who think it's a brilliant piece of piece of marketing to put items in the wrong category, just to make you buy their item off them.
For example, I was looking for a keyboard for my PC earlier. I clicked on the filters that it gives you (PS2 connection, wired connection, etc......) and, IT STILL FUCKING GIVES ME THE SAME RESULTS AS IT DID BEFORE I USED THE FUCKING FILTER!
Fucking bastard arseholes. I hope that they dont sell ANYTHING and I hope that they had given up a 30 grand a year job to be an Ebay trader and that they go bust within 6 months. charlie uniform november tangos. :wanker
Who wouldn't want to kick someone called Ferguson?
Quote from: Rafa Benitez
A big heart has space for everyone.

Offline Marcus6

• QueenOfTheSouth7 (steals food from children)
  • Legacy Fan
  • 6 ft 2, Eyes of Blue, Billy Bonds is after you...
« Reply #2903 on: May 5, 2009, 12:55:44 pm »
Direct Line need to die horrible deaths.
From custard slices to menstrual waste in 4 posts. That's impressive, even for RAWK.

Offline INABITSKI

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2904 on: May 5, 2009, 01:27:04 pm »
118 24 7 Give us a call it's directory heaven... please fuck off!!!! Is this the most annoying advert ever to be shown on tv? Not only is it annoying, it's so catchy the tune sticks in your head all fucking day. I hate it.

Offline TonyTheRed

• NosedReindeer has a very qwertycock....
  • Legacy Fan
  • I've got a little black book with my poems in
« Reply #2905 on: May 5, 2009, 01:37:56 pm »
118 24 7 Give us a call it's directory heaven... please fuck off!!!! Is this the most annoying advert ever to be shown on tv? Not only is it annoying, it's so catchy the tune sticks in your head all fucking day. I hate it.

Thanks to you, I've got that feckin' tune in my head now.....twat!!
like one day u will find out im not female :)

Offline INABITSKI

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2906 on: May 5, 2009, 01:39:09 pm »
Thanks to you, I've got that feckin' tune in my head now.....twat!!

;D

Offline Ferg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2907 on: May 5, 2009, 01:39:14 pm »
It ain't as bad as those 118 118 wankers. :wanker
Who wouldn't want to kick someone called Ferguson?
Quote from: Rafa Benitez
A big heart has space for everyone.

Offline Rusty Oysterburger

• Might be George Gillett
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2908 on: May 5, 2009, 01:43:20 pm »
Fuuuuuuuuuck! Just realised my recent Amazon purchases have been sent to my old address!

And I think they hate me...
www.twitter.com/savagefletch

"'Do it?' Dan, I'm not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? I did it thirty-five minutes ago."

Offline mulfella

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hedgehogs are boss
« Reply #2909 on: May 5, 2009, 01:54:06 pm »
Grifter as ever fucking nail on the head.

My rant is against the general shite level of driving in this country. This country has gone to pot, seriously, sadly. Number one: Slowing down on a main road to let someone in from a side road on the opposite side? That is just wrong on every level.

Number 2: Generally when theres loads of cars parked on the other side of the road the oncoming traffic should wait to let the car(me) that has priority drive on through, then I can wave me hand in a thankful gesture, rather than having some stuck up bitch nearly crash into me and give me the finger for fuck knows why.

Thats it. Im just generally appalled at the lack of any manners or lack of any fucking consideration for other people. Maybe just a reflection of how this country has sunk lower than something low. Thats it.

Seems to me the first one is good manners as well as the second. If you can see that the person on the side road has a decent gap on the opposite side, why not?

Second I utterly agree with, and will add a complete aversion from most drivers to driving in the slow lane on the motorway is strangling them completely.
A place full of grammer Nazi's?
'Grammar' and no apostrophe in 'nazis'.

Offline INABITSKI

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2910 on: May 7, 2009, 04:52:29 pm »
Door to door sales people!!! Wankers, absolute twats! They call at the worst times ever. Not only at a bad time but then don't take a hint to fuck off away from my front door.

I've been shattered all week, my sleep pattern has been messed up from the bank hol and a haven't managed to sleep right and sort it. Getting up at 5am everyday and staying up late watching shite piss boring fucking football games have done me no good.

Anyway I'm sat in my chair, feet up nodding off.. even the dog isn't stopping me for once from drifting off to sleep. I start nodding off, that sort of sleep you go out in seconds, you have drool dripping down your chin and over your shirt... you know the one. Then BANG BANG BANG, I jump up out of my seat, thinking what the fucking hell was that? Then BANG BANG BANG again. I realise it's someone at the front door, has someone died? Is there some sort of major evacuation of the whole area?
No some twat of the highest order wants to see if I want to get bent over and fucking raped for some over priced windows to match my newly fitted front door.

"I notice your windows look like the could need replacing"

Oh really.. why is that then am I about to fucking chuck you through it?

Look mate I tell him, I ain't interested if I were I'd contact you. I managed to get a new door without your help, I could easily get the windows. You just woke me up....

Expecting him to take a hint and fuck off he starts pulling out some leaflets "here well just have a look at these" I slammed the door shut and starting cursing.

I respect they are doing a job and end of the day the fella is working, but fuck sake, do I need to have them round once a month?!  :no
« Last Edit: May 7, 2009, 04:54:03 pm by INABITSKI »

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #2911 on: May 7, 2009, 09:39:08 pm »
Yup, and the second you get it out of your head, your daughter, who knows you detest the advert, starts to sing it!
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2912 on: May 7, 2009, 09:58:30 pm »

That's the point mate, they make it so annoying so the number sticks in your head, successful advertising. Annoying as fuck though.

Saying that i don't want to go and buy a doner kebab pot noodle.
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Robert_B

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2913 on: May 7, 2009, 10:01:15 pm »
"away goals count double".

So if I draw the home leg 0-0 and then lose the away leg 2-1, does that make it a draw? Bollocks does it. Crap phrase.

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2914 on: May 7, 2009, 10:03:12 pm »
"away goals count double".

So if I draw the home leg 0-0 and then lose the away leg 2-1, does that make it a draw? Bollocks does it. Crap phrase.

Half a goal one was strange.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2915 on: May 7, 2009, 10:17:52 pm »
That kid from the fajita advert dancing while eating a fucking fajita.

Arrrggghhh, fuck off you smug fucking twat!

"'Do it?' Dan, I'm not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? I did it thirty-five minutes ago."

Offline miss_heather

• hit_gorse
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nerd.
    • Twitter
« Reply #2916 on: May 7, 2009, 10:20:01 pm »
That kid from the fajita advert dancing while eating a fucking fajita.

Arrrggghhh, fuck off you smug fucking twat!
Yeah! He wraps it up so easily .....

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2917 on: May 7, 2009, 10:35:14 pm »
Yeah! He wraps it up so easily .....

Its ridiculous, he doesnt even fold one of the ends up. Everything would fall out of the end everytime he took a bite.

And he's also dancing like a MASSIVE BELL END!

Offline INABITSKI

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2918 on: May 8, 2009, 12:59:09 pm »
That's the point mate, they make it so annoying so the number sticks in your head, successful advertising. Annoying as fuck though.

Yeah and now there is a new one. Something about cash for any car. Only heard it the once but fuck me it's annoying.

Offline LFC on tour

• Lawn Mower.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2919 on: May 8, 2009, 02:30:59 pm »
Pockets with holes in.

That let phones fall out of them. For fucks sake.