Author Topic: Chelsea - schooled by Liverpool's kids  (Read 210189 times)

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Re: Chelsea - schooled by Liverpool's kids
« Reply #2640 on: March 8, 2024, 08:11:26 pm »
Negotiations for the Maatsen deal aren’t going well.

Online Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #2641 on: March 8, 2024, 09:25:34 pm »
If you want to stop them gaming the system you escalate it for each repeated breach.
Or 6 points for a breach of a quid, and an extra 2-3 for every 15 mill beyond.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #2642 on: March 9, 2024, 07:57:04 pm »
Wow, rumours that Thomas Tuchel could possibly be on the way back to Chelsea. How much did they lose in order to part with him?  :o
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #2643 on: March 9, 2024, 09:08:33 pm »
Wow, rumours that Thomas Tuchel could possibly be on the way back to Chelsea. How much did they lose in order to part with him?  :o
Tuchel has had more clubs than Rory  McIllroy

Chelsea is a revolving door…. T Helly be getting Lampard back soon
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2644 on: March 9, 2024, 09:25:02 pm »

Lampard as his assistant, perhaps? They can always give the job to Frwank when it all goes wrong for Tuchel.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2645 on: March 9, 2024, 09:25:52 pm »
If he comes back and flops, that would be hilarious

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #2646 on: March 10, 2024, 08:49:07 pm »
I wonder if he still has a sex dungeon around there.   ;)

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2647 on: March 10, 2024, 08:51:29 pm »

Nothing would surprise me. Maybe that's why he's so keen to go back. :D

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #2648 on: March 10, 2024, 08:53:23 pm »
Nothing would surprise me. Maybe that's why he's so keen to go back. :D
;D

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2649 on: March 10, 2024, 09:12:54 pm »

Yup. 18 managers since 2000, not including caretakers (but including interims).
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #2650 on: March 10, 2024, 09:29:16 pm »

Will that impact whether he flops?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Redknight60

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2651 on: March 12, 2024, 08:09:19 am »
Lot of buzz over Palmer this morning and he's no doubt having a good season. Saw an interview with him a few weeks ago where he was going on about how great a start he's had and how he never imagined things would go so well. And I was thinking, your teams having one of it's worst seasons in recent memory, didn't even mention it. All about him and his profile. Just highlights the difference in the mentality of a team like that and ours.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2652 on: March 12, 2024, 09:14:35 am »
Lot of buzz over Palmer this morning and he's no doubt having a good season. Saw an interview with him a few weeks ago where he was going on about how great a start he's had and how he never imagined things would go so well. And I was thinking, your teams having one of it's worst seasons in recent memory, didn't even mention it. All about him and his profile. Just highlights the difference in the mentality of a team like that and ours.
He clearly has no affinity with Chelsea but then I think that of most their players.  He said last night that he joined Chelsea as he "just wanted to showcase [his] ability".  He's a 21-year old and he's a professional footballer so it's not like his attitude is going to be unusual but I don't think you can have too many players with that attitude in your squad.

What was the stat from the League Cup final with him and McConnell?  I'm sure it was something like McConnell completed more passes in extra-time than Palmer did in the two hours he played.  A big part of that is down to the roles they were playing but Chelsea were crying out for someone like Palmer to take some initiative in that extra-time period.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2653 on: March 12, 2024, 09:34:22 am »
As weird as they are, and as anchored to 9th-11th as they are I can’t help but think they could do us a favour when they play Arsenal. Apart from when we walloped them, they’ve done well against the top 3 this season. Hoping they can be game raising pricks one more time.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2654 on: March 12, 2024, 09:55:36 am »
He clearly has no affinity with Chelsea but then I think that of most their players.  He said last night that he joined Chelsea as he "just wanted to showcase [his] ability".  He's a 21-year old and he's a professional footballer so it's not like his attitude is going to be unusual but I don't think you can have too many players with that attitude in your squad.

I know a few on here have expressed admiration for the lad, but I'm not sure that's the right attitude for a club like Liverpool.  I don't blame a young lad for being a bit full of himself and excited at seizing his opportunity, but here you have to get stuck in and be part of the team.

Of course our team has its focal points, like Salah, but nobody expects to be the eyes-on-me centre of attention. And it's easy to look good in a bad team that has no roots or history where nobody gives a shit and morale is in the toilet.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline ValiantInstance

• Main Stander
« Reply #2655 on: March 12, 2024, 10:00:36 am »
As weird as they are, and as anchored to 9th-11th as they are I can’t help but think they could do us a favour when they play Arsenal. Apart from when we walloped them, they’ve done well against the top 3 this season. Hoping they can be game raising pricks one more time.
I anticipate them finishing the season strongly now the pressures off. Then they'll have a shocking start again next season and finally give Poch the axe.

Boehly is a man who's pride and ego clearly goes before all other considerations, so I don't see him bringing Tuchel back.

Online BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
« Reply #2656 on: March 12, 2024, 10:32:15 am »
I anticipate them finishing the season strongly now the pressures off. Then they'll have a shocking start again next season and finally give Poch the axe.

At another club, they'd be playing for their future, but they all have ten year contracts at Chelsea. ;D

Online Alisson Wonderland

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2657 on: March 12, 2024, 10:58:06 am »
Yeah, it's one I'm looking at too.  Chelsea were 2-0 up against Arsenal earlier in the season but drew 2-2.  They've also drawn home and away against City so they are defintely capable when they want to be.  The fans would probably like to stop another London team from winning too.

Offline markmywords

• Was 2/10. Now 0.5/10. Must try much harder not to make people a little sick in their mouth.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2658 on: March 12, 2024, 11:27:39 am »
I guess the new rules regarding spending have got Chelsea off the hook, they were due to get buried on ffP, if they didn't have a firesale early in the summer of 2024, now they are in the clear.

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan

Online MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2660 on: March 14, 2024, 12:40:40 pm »
I guess the new rules regarding spending have got Chelsea off the hook, they were due to get buried on ffP, if they didn't have a firesale early in the summer of 2024, now they are in the clear.
No, the new rules tighten the margins.
Look at it this way:
Before, PSR allowed you to lose money
Now, PSR want you to be profitable or close to it.

Chelsea have not been a profitable business for a long time and they've blown a lot of money to go backwards.

In terms of revenue, they will not play CL/Europa League football so their revenue will be quite low. The new PSR restricts them to 85% of this lower revenue.

Online MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2661 on: March 20, 2024, 08:15:22 am »
Pys @CFCPys
Chelsea face having to reveal details of the allegedly questionable financial deals that mired the club in the Roman Abramovich era.

The Crown Prosecution Service have confirmed to Mail Sport that a Section 8 application under the Criminal Procedure and Investigations Act — which relates to the disclosure of relevant information linked to a defendant’s case — has been made by agent Saif Rubie in his ongoing legal case with former Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia. (@SamiMokbel81_DM)

Offline MrGrumpy

• Miserable old man. Does things with Nutella while trying not to think about football.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2662 on: March 20, 2024, 01:03:55 pm »
Chelsea if needed can raise close to £100 million by flogging Lukaku, Broja, Hall and Maatsen all of whom are on loan. They can raise even more if they  sell Gallagher. Few other clubs being investigated for FFP can raise this sort of money quickly.
Justice for the 96!

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2663 on: March 20, 2024, 01:23:38 pm »
Have there been many?

Ted Lasso. He relied on Coach Beard to bail him out too much.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2664 on: March 20, 2024, 01:25:55 pm »
This video is fantastic viewing.

With a Rory Jennings timeline from Summer to early February of his Poch love fest to eventually despising him. :lmao

A Spurs fan made it.

https://x.com/ProudN17/status/1754850218200211929?s=20

someone needs to punch that guy in the face. repeatedly.

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #2665 on: March 20, 2024, 02:54:34 pm »
someone needs to punch that guy in the face. repeatedly.

Complete joke of a person and this is the sort of dipshit that infests Sky Sports and TalkSport

Offline wige

• wiggy-woo!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2666 on: March 21, 2024, 11:41:21 am »
Just popping in here to say that it's an absolute delight seeing the unrest, decline, misery and division at Chelsea. An absolute shit show of a club that I hope continues to fall apart until it either ceases to exist or is mired in lower league obscurity.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2667 on: March 21, 2024, 11:57:20 am »
Just popping in here to say that it's an absolute delight seeing the unrest, decline, misery and division at Chelsea. An absolute shit show of a club that I hope continues to fall apart until it either ceases to exist or is mired in lower league obscurity.
Absolutely.  They have an incredible sense of self-entitlement that stems from the years of Abramovich burning through (/laundering) ill-gotten money.  Their real losses during that period will probably never be known but I'd expect it's measured in billions rather than millions.

Their fans chanting for Abramovich sums them up perfectly.

For all the bed-wetting they've had one cup final this season and are in the semi-final of another.  Given the strength of the Premier League that's a season of over-achievement by them - aided by some favourable cup draws.  They're realistically going to be outside the top four again next season and probably without the cup runs.  The rage will only grow.

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #2668 on: March 21, 2024, 12:15:01 pm »
Chelsea fans are revolting

"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2669 on: March 21, 2024, 12:19:15 pm »
Back to the hazy days of being owned by a common criminal do they mean? 🤣

Online Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #2670 on: March 21, 2024, 12:25:20 pm »
Back to the hazy days of being owned by a common criminal do they mean? 🤣
How very dare you call Ken Bates 'common'.

Oh, the other one. Gotcha.

Online MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2671 on: March 21, 2024, 12:36:50 pm »
Chelsea fans are revolting

Which Chelsea do they want back?

Online Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #2672 on: March 21, 2024, 02:27:33 pm »
The racist NF-supporting one?

I'm kidding. That never went away.

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #2673 on: March 21, 2024, 09:43:53 pm »
This is the real Chelsea. They have their club back.
We are Liverpool!

Offline decosabute

• ...and so am I. Abu Dhabi correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2674 on: March 21, 2024, 10:10:14 pm »

Presumably the Chelsea that's still a financially-doped monstrosity, but that wins stuff with all the unearned spending. Rather than a financially doped monstrosity that's mid-table after dropping a billion (again, completely unearned) on shite.

The last thing they can possibly mean by "their" Chelsea is the yoyo club, lower-half also rans they were for decades before spending money they never really had.

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #2675 on: March 22, 2024, 11:34:13 am »
The Chelsea that's on par with Millwall and shares their racist views.

Online MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2676 on: March 25, 2024, 04:00:05 pm »

Online koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #2677 on: March 25, 2024, 04:10:18 pm »
Ambramovich left that club completely in the shit. That's their hero.
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2678 on: March 25, 2024, 04:16:58 pm »
https://twitter.com/ByRobDavies/status/1772267587939770433

Excl: If the Premier League charges Chelsea FC with breaching spending rules, an independent panel can call witnesses.

Today, we reveal links between former club CEO Marina Granovskaia and offshore payments funded by Roman Abramovich.

Offline Oldmanmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2679 on: March 25, 2024, 05:08:03 pm »
Ambramovich left that club completely in the shit. That's their hero.

He's been a shady character for most of his life. Be no surprise to see Chelsea crash & burn due to his dodgy past & dodgy dealings.