Author Topic: Chelsea - schooled by Liverpool's kids  (Read 199995 times)

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Chelsea - schooled by Liverpool's kids
« Reply #2520 on: February 26, 2024, 11:14:28 pm »
Enzo Fernandez looked a player for Argentina at the World Cup, just like Caicedo looked like a player at Brighton.

Wonder what they both had in common...

Ah it’s the blue and white striped kits ain’t it. New Chelsea jersey incoming

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #2521 on: February 26, 2024, 11:27:23 pm »
Just back home from the weekend.

If you don't think the refs are fucking bent then there is seriously something fucking mentally lacking in you.

Get fucking help. Right now you fucking weirdos.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Chelsea - The Saudi money is just RESTING in Todd Boehly's Account
« Reply #2522 on: February 26, 2024, 11:29:08 pm »
https://www.football365.com/news/opinion-klopp-liverpool-undue-carabao-praise-trio-sky-sports-underdog-peddlers

Love this from Will Ford (Chelsea fan). You can almost taste the salt of his tears while reading it.

Basically saying that it’s unfair to say Liverpool are underdogs because they’re 25 pts ahead of Chelsea while ignoring 6 of our top 10 goalscorers were absent (7 when grav was injured) and our 3 main assisters, our gk was out, and our bench was made up of kids.

Weirdly, Barry Glendenning, who seems to have a bizarre hatred for us, just wrote the same kind of salty article. Blatantly ignoring that our Injured XI is pretty much a world class team.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2523 on: February 26, 2024, 11:38:48 pm »

If you don't think the refs are fucking bent then there is seriously something fucking mentally lacking in you.

You should repost the same post every week.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Online elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #2524 on: February 27, 2024, 12:14:48 am »
Weirdly, Barry Glendenning, who seems to have a bizarre hatred for us, just wrote the same kind of salty article. Blatantly ignoring that our Injured XI is pretty much a world class team.

Yeah, read that. He's an utter tool that fella.
We are Liverpool!

Offline Avens

• Look around you! Clearly knows his Gary Gum from his Anti-Gary Gum.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2525 on: February 27, 2024, 12:38:17 am »

I don't think he's anti-Liverpool, just a contrarian who has a platform but no knowledge. He says things because he just thinks them and dismisses corrections to his claims because who cares it's only football.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now. - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2526 on: February 27, 2024, 12:51:27 am »
Rumours are Boehly is lining up Amorim. The fat fuck reads RAWK doesn;t he?  ;D

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2527 on: February 27, 2024, 12:53:45 am »
Just landed home after yesterday and I am fucking furious. I didn’t want to infect any other thread with this absolute bullshit so, it should go in here about this shit stain of a club.

Flying from Stanstead to Dublin, last flight out tonight. Me and my Dad have been in London all weekend, belter of a time, plane is about to close and a lone Chelsea fan with a thick, obnoxious Dublin accent fills the empty seat beside me. “Just what I didn’t want to fuckin see, a fuckin Liverpool fan”, he says, noticing my cup final scarf.

We chatted a bit about the game, his view was “the bounce of a ball is all was between us”, we let him off with his bullshit as he’s flown a long way to support his team in a final. As had we, 120 miles to Dublin before we even get on the plane to go to London.

Anyway, I’ll cut to the scumbag’s chase. He shares that he wasn’t happy that Chelsea fans left their plastic flags behind them that “the club was good enough to get for everyone” so, in typical fashion of a fella like him, he gathered 10-15 of them in a bag to bring home.

He then finds himself in a central London pub and “one of yours”, he says to me, “a fucking scouser, sees that I’ve dropped my bag and the flags are on the ground and took his phone out to take a picture”. “Ok…” I say with a bit of a shrug. So what, like? So this FUCKING c*nt goes “so I took out my phone and took a picture of his feet. He asked me why so I said ‘next time you’re in hillsborough….’”

And I won’t even finish what he said. I immediately asked him to stop speaking to me. And he says “ah yeah typical Liverpool, same as your man, always a victim.” I just said “yeah taking a picture of plastic flags is the same as mocking dead football fans” as he continued to trail off about “yeah yeah yeah victims”. How I’m not in jail for assault and on a no-fly list I don’t know.

But, I’m coming back from a fucking belter of a weekend and am sick to my stomach with rage.

I often say “I love football” but I dont, I love Liverpool Football Club and my hometown club. Football? Na. 

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #2528 on: February 27, 2024, 12:56:32 am »
Rumours are Boehly is lining up Amorim. The fat fuck reads RAWK doesn;t he?  ;D

Nah, don't think he does. Anyway, I really think we need to sign that Trippier fella even if he costs 80 million. He seems great.

Offline ...

• Better than "Wall's Viennetta". Fact.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2529 on: February 27, 2024, 01:44:06 am »
Just landed home after yesterday and I am fucking furious. I didn’t want to infect any other thread with this absolute bullshit so, it should go in here about this shit stain of a club.

Flying from Stanstead to Dublin, last flight out tonight. Me and my Dad have been in London all weekend, belter of a time, plane is about to close and a lone Chelsea fan with a thick, obnoxious Dublin accent fills the empty seat beside me. “Just what I didn’t want to fuckin see, a fuckin Liverpool fan”, he says, noticing my cup final scarf.

We chatted a bit about the game, his view was “the bounce of a ball is all was between us”, we let him off with his bullshit as he’s flown a long way to support his team in a final. As had we, 120 miles to Dublin before we even get on the plane to go to London.

Anyway, I’ll cut to the scumbag’s chase. He shares that he wasn’t happy that Chelsea fans left their plastic flags behind them that “the club was good enough to get for everyone” so, in typical fashion of a fella like him, he gathered 10-15 of them in a bag to bring home.

He then finds himself in a central London pub and “one of yours”, he says to me, “a fucking scouser, sees that I’ve dropped my bag and the flags are on the ground and took his phone out to take a picture”. “Ok…” I say with a bit of a shrug. So what, like? So this FUCKING c*nt goes “so I took out my phone and took a picture of his feet. He asked me why so I said ‘next time you’re in hillsborough….’”

And I won’t even finish what he said. I immediately asked him to stop speaking to me. And he says “ah yeah typical Liverpool, same as your man, always a victim.” I just said “yeah taking a picture of plastic flags is the same as mocking dead football fans” as he continued to trail off about “yeah yeah yeah victims”. How I’m not in jail for assault and on a no-fly list I don’t know.

But, I’m coming back from a fucking belter of a weekend and am sick to my stomach with rage.

I often say “I love football” but I dont, I love Liverpool Football Club and my hometown club. Football? Na. 

Sounds like a mentally ill fella doesn't he. Don't let it get to you, forget about it and enjoy the win. Not worth it.

I watched the match in a central London pub, had our 2022 home kit on - not to wind them up, was the only top I had available. Had a few friendly chats with Chelsea fans before and during the game, they were a bit bitter after the game but I didn't over celebrate and left soon after. One of our fans started singing Chelsea **** boys in the pisser, had to tell him off before he got done in, but overall no trouble. One of them came over after the game going on about the Tories and how some of the Chels fans are bootlicking muppets, gave me a chuckle.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 01:47:31 am by ... »

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2530 on: February 27, 2024, 01:46:00 am »
Sounds like a mentally ill fella doesn't he. Don't let it get to you, forget about it and enjoy the win. Not worth it.

Was at the game with his adult son, same as my Dad with me. Still on the drive home and still disgusted.

Offline ...

• Better than "Wall's Viennetta". Fact.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2531 on: February 27, 2024, 01:48:34 am »
Was at the game with his adult son, same as my Dad with me. Still on the drive home and still disgusted.

Muppets exist everywhere, we get a ton of vitriol on the regular, nothing new. Just a shame you had to run into one like that.

Offline Redshadow

• Legacy Fan
  • Wir schaffen es diesmal mit Herrn Klopp
« Reply #2532 on: February 27, 2024, 02:01:20 am »
Nah, don't think he does. Anyway, I really think we need to sign that Trippier fella even if he costs 80 million. He seems great.
Its a bargain at that price. He's worth at least 100 million in a normal market. We should secure him immediately
Whatever an education is, it should make you a unique individual, not a conformist; it should furnish you with an original spirit to tackle big challenges; it should allow you to find values to road map through life; it should make you spiritually rich, a person who loves whatever you are doing, wherever you are.

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #2533 on: February 27, 2024, 08:28:01 am »
Oh Moises....

Offline jacobs chains

• Legacy Fan
  • The fight will not be attaining dreams.
« Reply #2534 on: February 27, 2024, 08:32:43 am »
That Enzo fell is a bit shit isn't he?  All the talk has been about how poor Caicedo has been for them, and he has, but if theres a 100 million quid footballer in Enzo , he's doing a bloody good job of keeping it hidden

Admittedly it was in a different context, but I said months ago that once you get your mega contract at Chelsea all you have to do is keep your head down and stand near the back at training and the world will quietly pass you by.

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2535 on: February 27, 2024, 09:34:41 am »
and a lone Chelsea fan with a thick, obnoxious Dublin accent fills the empty seat beside me. “Just what I didn’t want to fuckin see, a fuckin Liverpool fan”, he says, noticing my cup final scarf.
He'd have been from Louth not Dublin. Also explains the "lone Chelsea fan" thing.

My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2536 on: February 27, 2024, 11:30:42 am »
He'd have been from Louth not Dublin. Also explains the "lone Chelsea fan" thing.

Was a Dub and his son was sitting further up the plane, Ryanair.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #2537 on: February 27, 2024, 11:32:00 am »
In the interests of some balance, when I got to Wembley, they had a 'no drinking on the streets' policy going, so didn't get to meet my mates as normal in our usual space.

I wandered around and found a small cafe and had a chat to a Chelsea lad there with his son and his dad that were very nice and we had a discussion about the game and what we thought would happen.

Nice people. Not everyone is a dickhead.

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2538 on: February 27, 2024, 11:32:57 am »

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #2539 on: February 27, 2024, 11:37:00 am »
In the interests of some balance, when I got to Wembley, they had a 'no drinking on the streets' policy going, so didn't get to meet my mates as normal in our usual space.

I wandered around and found a small cafe and had a chat to a Chelsea lad there with his son and his dad that were very nice and we had a discussion about the game and what we thought would happen.

Nice people. Not everyone is a dickhead.

It's always good when you come across some decent people Andy. It kind of reminds us that not everyone is bad.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2540 on: February 27, 2024, 11:39:32 am »
It's always good when you come across some decent people Andy. It kind of reminds us that not everyone is bad.

Although I have no doubt there is a Chelsea fan posting on a forum somewhere about meeting some dickhead Liverpool fan in a cafe who insisted on making him answer polls on how he thought the game would go when all he wanted to do is grab some breakie with his kid.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #2541 on: February 27, 2024, 11:40:04 am »
Although I have no doubt there is a Chelsea fan posting on a forum somewhere about meeting some dickhead Liverpool fan in a cafe who insisted on making him answer polls on how he thought the game would go when all he wanted to do is grab some breakie with his kid.

;D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #2542 on: February 27, 2024, 11:42:13 am »

:D

I printed out some A4 forms specially.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 11:46:21 am by Andy @ Allerton! »

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #2543 on: February 27, 2024, 12:16:13 pm »
CHELSEA DAD:

So he did his poll and then he says "what about cheese?" And I says "I don't like cheese" and he says "What about your nipper, does he like cheese" Well he doesn't, so I says "No he doesn't". So this Liverpool fella, he says "Right then so what is your favourite cheese". I told him again, "We don't like cheese" and he says "Is it Cheddar, Cheshire, or Wensleydale? Or maybe Brie or Camembert or one of your soft Frenchie cheeses?" And my son , he piped up, and he says to me "What's wrong with him dad?" But he just carries on doing his cheese thing. "Is it Gruyere or Emmenthal or maybe you like your Goat's cheese, or your Alpine Yak cheese". "We don't like any bleeding cheese" I says to him, getting a bit angry now. But he wasn't having it. He says "Halloumi, Feta, Gouda, Gorgonzola...." I says "Stop there. It's Gorgonzola". And he marked it up in his little book. So I said to him "There's only Zola, so it's gotta be that". He says, "There isn't. There's Cambozola". "True" I says. And he says "Poll spoilt. We gotta do it again...."
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Redley

• Legacy Fan
  • Turned doubters to believers
« Reply #2544 on: February 27, 2024, 12:51:23 pm »
No one, repeat no one should do anything to help them.  Don’t buy anyone. They’ll still have to sell for a pittance the day after too.

Yeah absolutely

Cue:

'Arsenal sign Chalobah and Cucurella in combined £120 million deal'

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2545 on: February 27, 2024, 12:52:46 pm »
Nkunku injured again, not that he's looked any good anyway.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2546 on: February 27, 2024, 12:53:29 pm »
Apparently,  he was going to save their season  :D

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #2547 on: February 27, 2024, 12:55:52 pm »
That's annoying, they still have Arsenal to play. I was hoping they could scramble another point.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2548 on: February 27, 2024, 12:56:54 pm »
That's annoying, they still have Arsenal to play. I was hoping they could scramble another point.
He's a passenger that adds nothing.

Offline Red Ol

• 82 years in this crazy world and still plays with Lego
  • Legacy Fan
  • Children of the night. What music they make.
« Reply #2549 on: February 27, 2024, 01:14:03 pm »
CHELSEA DAD:

So he did his poll and then he says "what about cheese?" And I says "I don't like cheese" and he says "What about your nipper, does he like cheese" Well he doesn't, so I says "No he doesn't". So this Liverpool fella, he says "Right then so what is your favourite cheese". I told him again, "We don't like cheese" and he says "Is it Cheddar, Cheshire, or Wensleydale? Or maybe Brie or Camembert or one of your soft Frenchie cheeses?" And my son , he piped up, and he says to me "What's wrong with him dad?" But he just carries on doing his cheese thing. "Is it Gruyere or Emmenthal or maybe you like your Goat's cheese, or your Alpine Yak cheese". "We don't like any bleeding cheese" I says to him, getting a bit angry now. But he wasn't having it. He says "Halloumi, Feta, Gouda, Gorgonzola...." I says "Stop there. It's Gorgonzola". And he marked it up in his little book. So I said to him "There's only Zola, so it's gotta be that". He says, "There isn't. There's Cambozola". "True" I says. And he says "Poll spoilt. We gotta do it again...."

Grate stuff  :D
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2550 on: February 27, 2024, 02:12:58 pm »

Jackson is a better fit for them at the moment anyway as they can use his pace on the break.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #2551 on: February 27, 2024, 02:20:44 pm »

He's looked so far off it every time he's made a comeback, I wonder if there's something else going on.  He was barely moving on Sunday and was one of the fresh players.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #2552 on: February 27, 2024, 02:22:39 pm »

you’re not wrong but just try enjoy the win mate. The officiating was atrocious but those scenes at the end, the look on the young lads and klopp’s face etc, is what we need to focus on.

Offline ScottScott

• Thugby...It's just not rugger old chap!!!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2553 on: February 27, 2024, 02:47:22 pm »
Enzo is shite. I'll go to my grave repeating it, he is a fucking dreadful footballer. Every single one of our CMs, and I'm including the kids we have needed to use as well, are better than him. And Caicedo, wow, he is a yard dog with zero ability on the ball and who can't tackle

We will look back in years to come at this team and it will be used as an example of the biggest waste of money in football. £1bn (ONE BILLION) and that is what they can serve up

Offline kaesarsosei

• Brutally bad.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2554 on: February 27, 2024, 02:49:47 pm »
I don't think he's anti-Liverpool, just a contrarian who has a platform but no knowledge. He says things because he just thinks them and dismisses corrections to his claims because who cares it's only football.

Probably the most accurate and concise description of a pundit I have read. Had to stop listening to the Guardian podcase because fuckstick Glendinning was getting so bad. Basically anything that he isn't correct about doesn't matter, fucking prick.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2555 on: February 27, 2024, 02:50:58 pm »
Jackson is a better fit for them at the moment anyway as they can use his pace on the break.
Nkunku looks like he can finish though and scored 58 goals across his last two seasons in Germany.  Jackson is maybe a 10-goal a season forward.

Their problem, or one of them at least, is that they thought they were getting a 20-goal a season player in Sterling whereas he's another 10-goal a season forward.  Mudryk and Madueke never really look like scoring.

Except for Nkunku only Lukaku has any goalscoring instinct and I doubt he'll kick a ball for them again.

There's no point in Pochettino bemoaning the missed chances when those are the players the chances are falling to.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #2556 on: February 27, 2024, 03:07:00 pm »
you’re not wrong but just try enjoy the win mate. The officiating was atrocious but those scenes at the end, the look on the young lads and klopp’s face etc, is what we need to focus on.

Had a great time mate and loved the win. Brilliant long weekend down there.

And another trophy for the Mighty Reds. What a fucking performance from the kids. Great job.

Seeing Ferdinand getting all upset and crying like a baby about which squad was younger while ignoring the price tags and experience was hilarious.

Just shows how thick he really is and he gets gigs doing football. 

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2557 on: February 27, 2024, 03:30:14 pm »

After all the talk on here, and the goal at A field, I was a little worried about him

He was fucking SHITE!

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2558 on: February 27, 2024, 03:37:29 pm »
Nkunku out for a month atleast.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2559 on: February 27, 2024, 03:38:31 pm »

Think it's a bit unfiar to judge. He is really good. But looks like he's going down the Naby path at the minute.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker