Author Topic: Chelsea - schooled by Liverpool's kids  (Read 208775 times)

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Chelsea - The Saudi money is just RESTING in Todd Boehly's Account
« Reply #2440 on: February 26, 2024, 09:25:17 am »
He is a bit like Jota without the technical ability, football IQ, heading, key passes, ling shots and finishing.

And mongrel.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #2441 on: February 26, 2024, 09:28:25 am »
Chillwell made himself look like such a tit.

And Bradley is way way tougher than him, so why’s he bothering?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #2442 on: February 26, 2024, 09:40:26 am »

Didn't he also try to start on Clark? Clark did a soft foul against him and as he jogged backwards Chillwell started shouting abuse towards him.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2443 on: February 26, 2024, 09:42:09 am »
Didn't he also try to start on Clark? Clark did a soft foul against him and as he jogged backwards Chillwell started shouting abuse towards him.

Yeah was spitting in his direction as well, horrible little c*nt and sums up the state of them perfectly.

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2444 on: February 26, 2024, 09:43:22 am »

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2445 on: February 26, 2024, 09:49:29 am »
I'm convinced we bid for Caicedo just to drive the price up for Chelsea. I mean, maybe we might have had some genuine interest, and perhaps the bid was a bit of a test of his character, but surely our interest was fleeting at best?

Seemed very out of character for the club to make such a bid at the time. It's still the only thing that makes sense to me!
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2446 on: February 26, 2024, 09:51:08 am »
I'm convinced we bid for Caicedo just to drive the price up for Chelsea. I mean, maybe we might have had some genuine interest, and perhaps the bid was a bit of a test of his character, but surely our interest was fleeting at best?

Seemed very out of character for the club to make such a bid at the time. It's still the only thing that makes sense to me!
Jurgen said that we tried for him. Thankfully,  he chose Chelsea because he's a headless chicken. Any pub player can play like him.

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #2447 on: February 26, 2024, 09:54:34 am »
Caicedo is one clumsy bastard, his tackling, especially for a midfielder, is awful. Cannot believe the joke of a ref never booking this clown.

Also, even my girlfriend said so, Chilwell is embarassing, giving it the big man to our teenagers, being a little prick and telling them to f off and stuff, ref again doing little and even booking one of our lads when he didn't retaliate at a push, pathetic.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2448 on: February 26, 2024, 09:54:48 am »
Jurgen said that we tried for him. Thankfully,  he chose Chelsea because he's a headless chicken. Any pub player can play like him.

I'm sure Jurgen saw potential in him, in the same way we have in a host of other players like Darwin. The bid might have been serious, but I'm not convinced anybody at the club genuinely thought he would pick us over them.

Popcorn's Art

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2449 on: February 26, 2024, 09:55:27 am »
I said yesterday when the Chelsea fans joined in with the “fuck the Tories” chant that it was quite likely some of them weren’t singing it for the same reasons everyone else was.  They were singing it because they think the Tories aren’t racist enough.

They sang "Fuck the Scousers" and Always the victims.

Bunch of wankers.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2450 on: February 26, 2024, 09:57:21 am »
Connor Gallagher seems alright.

Midtable player but he at least puts effort in. A bit like a greased up Golden retriever

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2451 on: February 26, 2024, 10:10:47 am »

Yes, he was giving it 'What, what" with his arms out after fouling him.

He's a prick.

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #2452 on: February 26, 2024, 10:15:33 am »
Connor Gallagher seems alright.
One of the worst offenders for cutting holes in his socks, twat.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #2453 on: February 26, 2024, 10:16:23 am »
Yes, he was giving it 'What, what" with his arms out after fouling him.

He's a prick.
Bet he's an utter bellend after a few beers, trying to start fights with the smallest person in the pub.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2454 on: February 26, 2024, 10:19:58 am »
Bet he's an utter bellend after a few beers, trying to start fights with the smallest person in the pub.

He will be seething over Bradleys insta post, he's made him look a right c*nt  :D

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2455 on: February 26, 2024, 10:23:18 am »
Horrible club.

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2456 on: February 26, 2024, 10:24:21 am »
https://www.football365.com/news/opinion-klopp-liverpool-undue-carabao-praise-trio-sky-sports-underdog-peddlers

Love this from Will Ford (Chelsea fan). You can almost taste the salt of his tears while reading it.

Basically saying that it’s unfair to say Liverpool are underdogs because they’re 25 pts ahead of Chelsea while ignoring 6 of our top 10 goalscorers were absent (7 when grav was injured) and our 3 main assisters, our gk was out, and our bench was made up of kids.

I've also seen comments from Chelsea fans desperately clinging to stats that their average age was lower than Liverpool's as some kind of proof that Liverpool weren't a team of kids.

Ignoring the fact that Liverpool had players in their 30s and a bunch of teenagers, compared to Chelsea who had zero of either.
Gap between oldest and youngest player was 8.5 years for Chelsea, and 14.5 years for Liverpool.

Of the 9 youngest players, 7 were from Liverpool. Out of Chelsea's 15 players, 14 were older than Elliott!

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2457 on: February 26, 2024, 10:27:51 am »
he's a 100% gobshite.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #2458 on: February 26, 2024, 10:39:23 am »

He does look like the sort who'll start a fight with himself, yes
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2459 on: February 26, 2024, 10:39:27 am »
Couldn't be any happier than when that final whistle went.  Horrible club with a horrible mentality. Needed to drop down back to mid-table obscurity to know where they belong, so to see them lose a cup final to a team with a first team that looks like M*A*S*H...

Fuck them.  Gallagher tried for them but he's still falls over at the drop of a hat, and Chilwell can get to fuck too, epitomises that shitstain of a club to a T.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2460 on: February 26, 2024, 10:40:21 am »
I've also seen comments from Chelsea fans desperately clinging to stats that their average age was lower than Liverpool's as some kind of proof that Liverpool weren't a team of kids.

Ignoring the fact that Liverpool had players in their 30s and a bunch of teenagers, compared to Chelsea who had zero of either.
Gap between oldest and youngest player was 8.5 years for Chelsea, and 14.5 years for Liverpool.

Of the 9 youngest players, 7 were from Liverpool. Out of Chelsea's 15 players, 14 were older than Elliott!

The mad thing is, if Thiago Silva played, their average age goes up to 30.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2461 on: February 26, 2024, 10:49:59 am »

It's not just about age, it's experience. Most of Chelsea's young players have been playing first team football for years and were signed for anything from £20 million to over £100 million.

Our young players had never featured for us before this season, some hadn't featured prior to 2024, and some hadn't featured prior to last week.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2462 on: February 26, 2024, 10:53:58 am »

It's a nonsense comparison by them.  Boehly has deliberately signed loads of players in their early 20s on massive contracts because that's what he thinks is a route to success.  None of the players that played for them yesterday were not fully established members of their first team.

We brought on three kids with combined senior appearances that you can count on your fingers.  They brought on £70m Ukrainian international Mudryk, £30m England Under 21 international Madueke and £50m France international Nkunku.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2463 on: February 26, 2024, 10:54:50 am »

I've seen Everton players with better dress sense.

Popcorn's Art

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2464 on: February 26, 2024, 11:06:10 am »
I said yesterday when the Chelsea fans joined in with the “fuck the Tories” chant that it was quite likely some of them weren’t singing it for the same reasons everyone else was.  They were singing it because they think the Tories aren’t racist enough.
Horrible horrible club. That blonde lady who is trying to make a name for herself on social media (she was at Anfield recently for their thrashing) is utterly embarrassing as well.

Not a fan of Poch but I'm glad he blanked Boehley.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2465 on: February 26, 2024, 11:09:55 am »
A lad I work with reminded me that Chilwell gave it the big one when he scored the Chelsea equaliser with his backside against his childhood club Leicester City in the FA Cup in 2021.  It was disallowed and they lost 1-0.  He's universally despised by Leicester fans.

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #2466 on: February 26, 2024, 11:20:55 am »
The billion pound bottlers picking fights with kids.

Put your toys back in the pram Chilwell  ;D

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2467 on: February 26, 2024, 11:33:38 am »
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2468 on: February 26, 2024, 11:40:35 am »
The billion pound bottlers picking fights with kids.

Put your toys back in the pram Chilwell  ;D
I

Scandalous that the dickhead booked Bradley.

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2469 on: February 26, 2024, 11:47:24 am »
They are also the first team ever to lose six successive domestic major finals in English football history.

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #2470 on: February 26, 2024, 12:01:02 pm »
I reckon Chilwell was sore after the 4-1 at Anfield where Bradley dispossed him for the first goal, he was booked for diving and Bradley scored the third goal. 

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #2471 on: February 26, 2024, 12:09:05 pm »

Chelsea have gone with a strategy of paying big money for players at a certain age range. Chelsea have got very expensively assembled younger players within that side. Enzo and Caicedo are both two of the most expensive signings in football history. They should be ready made superstars at the price they paid.

Kelleher, Quansah, Clark, Mcconnell, Danns, Bradley, Elliott either came through our Academy or cost comparatively very little when the club signed them at a young age. And but for injury we'd have had Doak and Bajcetic on the pitch as well (and Jones and Trent of course who were Academy graduates).

Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline MrGrumpy

• Miserable old man. Does things with Nutella while trying not to think about football.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2472 on: February 26, 2024, 12:12:26 pm »

Is that Rab C Nesbitt’s grandson?
Justice for the 96!

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2473 on: February 26, 2024, 12:24:41 pm »

Managed to look an arse,tit,c*ck and a c*nt all in the same game,well done from the Chelsea hard man.

Offline Raid

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2474 on: February 26, 2024, 12:43:01 pm »
Without wanting to give Gary Neville any sort of status around here, is it worth updating the thread title to ‘billion pound bottle-jobs?

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #2475 on: February 26, 2024, 12:49:13 pm »
Doesn’t every footballer?

Lots of them do. Doesn't make it less stupid and annoying.

He did, but wee Harvey was giving him something back I think. Couldn't see it, as the camera only showed the Harvey from the back, but it was clear he was yelling something at Chilwell...

Offline klopptopia

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2476 on: February 26, 2024, 12:50:19 pm »
Does my memory fail me or were we interested in Chilwell when he was very young?  I seem to recall there was talk he was recomended by Wager to Klopp when he had him at Huddersfield on loan from Leicester. I dont think Leicester wanted to sell or something and we ended up with Robbo, think we win there.

Offline KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
« Reply #2477 on: February 26, 2024, 12:56:22 pm »
Chelsea have lost 6 consecutive finals - a record.

Three of them to us.
You try me once you beg for more.

Offline Historical Fool

• A fool in the present too. The ban on drivel from 666 has led to a remarkable increase in forum quality. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
« Reply #2478 on: February 26, 2024, 01:04:09 pm »

Not out of character - FSG have always maintained that they can compete financially with anyone in world football - but the timing of Endo signing heavily suggests he was at least a joint first choice and not a backup as many assumed
You're all too fucking serious, the lot of you. Relax, we don't really matter.

Oh, and we should have an in's and out's topic, stickied.

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2479 on: February 26, 2024, 01:10:38 pm »
Without wanting to give Gary Neville any sort of status around here, is it worth updating the thread title to ‘billion pound bottle-jobs?

Not sure I want Nev naming entire threads on RAWK. Maybe that's just me.