Author Topic: Sexual abuser & crook Donald Trump convicted  (Read 402782 times)

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Re: Legal repercussions for Trump and his cabal
« Reply #1600 on: April 28, 2021, 05:13:51 pm »
@NatashaBertrand
"Federal investigators in Manhattan executed a search warrant on Wednesday at the Upper East Side apartment of Rudolph W. Giuliani... stepping up a criminal investigation into Mr. Giuliani’s dealings in Ukraine"

"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #1601 on: April 28, 2021, 05:47:37 pm »

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1602 on: April 28, 2021, 06:16:07 pm »
Excellent news.
Sweat and rot Rudy.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1603 on: April 28, 2021, 06:22:43 pm »
Wonder how willing he'll be to go down for his master?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #1604 on: April 28, 2021, 07:30:22 pm »
Wonder how willing he'll be to go down for his master?

Let him check down his pants first...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1605 on: April 28, 2021, 07:41:23 pm »
Rudy genuinely baffles me.

Imagine risking your life and the lives of your family to take down an organisation as dangerous and ruthless as the mafia, only to eventually piss your reputation down the drain for a piece of shit like Donald Trump. How can one person go from so much ethical fortitude to such unashamed levels of unscrupulousness? Seriously, how?

When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1606 on: April 28, 2021, 07:50:12 pm »

Imagine risking your life and the lives of your family to take down an organisation as dangerous and ruthless as the mafia, only to eventually piss your reputation down the drain for a piece of shit like Donald Trump. How can one person go from so much ethical fortitude to such unashamed levels of unscrupulousness? Seriously, how?

Power.

Popcorn's Art

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #1607 on: April 28, 2021, 08:07:16 pm »

He helped take down the mafia, that is correct, but he's always been a slimeball.

So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1608 on: April 28, 2021, 08:08:43 pm »
I would assume, that as a former U.S Attorney, Rudy would know not to leave potentially incriminating evidence sitting around in his gaff

I mean, imagine successfully bugging and incriminating the mafia only to get caught colluding with a foreign adversary because you forgot to delete your Gmail off your wank iPad
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1609 on: April 28, 2021, 08:15:36 pm »
I would assume, that as a former U.S Attorney, Rudy would know not to leave potentially incriminating evidence sitting around in his gaff

I mean, imagine successfully bugging and incriminating the mafia only to get caught colluding with a foreign adversary because you forgot to delete your Gmail off your wank iPad

The guy routinely butt dials and has a level of incompetence that was a hallmark of Trump's Administration.

If I were to try and analyse this situation, I'd say search warrants are a big deal, and they wouldn't look to do it if they didn't have an idea of finding something. Rudy might think he's eliminated a lot of incriminating evidence, but it really depends on what they are looking for.  He's been up to so much shit that there's a lot to keep track of, but with this relating to his Ukraine dealings it makes me wonder if they have information from other sources that they're looking to corroborate by sifting Giuliani's records.

Shake the tree, see what falls out. 

Popcorn's Art

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #1610 on: April 29, 2021, 11:32:22 am »
Carole Cadwallader tweeting out that the other guy who was raided is a lawyer for an Ukrainian Oligarch who  can be linked to Tory Party donations and a minister. But of course Johnson has sat on the Russian Report...

https://twitter.com/carolecadwalla/status/1387651964239060992?s=21
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1611 on: April 29, 2021, 12:19:30 pm »
Yorky (and others of course), the ex FBI assistant Director Frank Figluizzi (who you like) is starting a new podcast on 25/5. Apparently he's being allowed to interview existing operatives about cases.
Sounds really interesting, not sure if its a subscription yet.

Will post more detail when I have it.

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #1612 on: April 29, 2021, 12:41:12 pm »
Carole Cadwallader tweeting out that the other guy who was raided is a lawyer for an Ukrainian Oligarch who  can be linked to Tory Party donations and a minister. But of course Johnson has sat on the Russian Report...

https://twitter.com/carolecadwalla/status/1387651964239060992?s=21

Amazing how it took people from the former USSR such a long time to realise leadership in the West could just be paid off, rather than engage in some sort of proxy ideological conflict with them.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1613 on: April 29, 2021, 01:44:42 pm »
Amazing how it took people from the former USSR such a long time to realise leadership in the West could just be paid off, rather than engage in some sort of proxy ideological conflict with them.

Tbf, it only seems to have become a realistic option since Thatcher-Reagan. Funny that green-lighting greed leads to widespread corruption, isn't it? It's like nobody saw it coming.

Popcorn's Art

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1614 on: April 29, 2021, 05:18:33 pm »

Capitalism works in mysterious ways, even for the "commies".
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #1615 on: April 30, 2021, 11:35:14 am »
Daily Beast has a new Gaetz story. Greenberg apparently has written a confession letter stating that both he and Gaetz paid for sex with a 17 year old, among other women. They also have Signal messages between Greenberg and Roger Stone where they discuss pardons and Matt Gaetz's exposure level
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 11:37:13 am by rafathegaffa83 »

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1616 on: April 30, 2021, 12:35:46 pm »
At this point the only real question is why hasn't Gaetz been arrested yet?

Popcorn's Art

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1617 on: April 30, 2021, 12:49:56 pm »
Daily Beast has a new Gaetz story. Greenberg apparently has written a confession letter stating that both he and Gaetz paid for sex with a 17 year old, among other women. They also have Signal messages between Greenberg and Roger Stone where they discuss pardons and Matt Gaetz's exposure level
The question is why did Greenberg write a letter confessing crimes that he knew would land him in jail for decades?
Looks like he knew it was only a matter of time before the authorities uncovered everything he was confessing to in the letter so he must of asked Stone to pass on his confession to Trump to ask him for a pardon, how this will hurt one of his biggest supporters in congress, Mat Gaetz, blah blah blah.
Maybe Stone turned Greenburgh down, then again maybe Stone did ask Trump to pardon Greenberg, Trump must have refused point blank. Trump has said Greenberg never asked him for a pardon and that's probably true, next question, has anyone else asked Trump to pardon Greenberg.
Chris Bryant

It feels as if the major from Fawlty Towers has taken over the Tory campaign.
10:42 PM · May 25, 2024
·

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #1618 on: April 30, 2021, 02:24:45 pm »
At this point the only real question is why hasn't Gaetz been arrested yet?

Or at the very least removed of his duties from the House Judiciary Committee

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1619 on: April 30, 2021, 03:18:43 pm »
Or at the very least removed of his duties from the House Judiciary Committee

The GOP wont do anything until he is charged. They will bleat "innocent until proven guilty"; wont even remove him temporarily pending the outcome of the investigation.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1620 on: April 30, 2021, 08:54:49 pm »
Exclusive reaction to searching Rudy Giuliani's iCloud.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1621 on: May 1, 2021, 06:00:55 pm »
Watched a snipped of Rudy crying his wrinkly arse off to Fucker Carlson, trying to rewrite the law when it comes to search warrants.  Am I wrong to think he incriminated himself, live on television?

He said something along the lines of, "you only get a search warrant if you think there's an immediate danger of evidence being destroyed.  I've got the evidence, I've had it for years and didn't destroy it!"

Apart from the fact he's lying about what a search warrant is for, did he really just admit to having evidence? ;D

Popcorn's Art

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1622 on: May 1, 2021, 06:27:40 pm »
Watched a snipped of Rudy crying his wrinkly arse off to Fucker Carlson, trying to rewrite the law when it comes to search warrants.  Am I wrong to think he incriminated himself, live on television?

He said something along the lines of, "you only get a search warrant if you think there's an immediate danger of evidence being destroyed.  I've got the evidence, I've had it for years and didn't destroy it!"

Apart from the fact he's lying about what a search warrant is for, did he really just admit to having evidence? ;D
So that's a full house now, the Trump administration has attacked all of the constitutions Seperation of Powers, they have attacked the Legislative, Congress and the Senate, they have attacked the Executive, The President, they have now attacked the Judiciary, the Judges. and these people argue they are Patriots. sick.
I watched a short clip of a TV interview last night he gave around 2 yrs ago, it may come back to haunt him.
Giuliani was asked why HE got rid of the US Ambassador to the Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch.
Giuliani said HE got rid of her because she's corrupt!!!!!
We didn't know all the facts back then. Maria Yonovitch herself couldn't understand why she was suddenly under attack from the Whitehouse.  we now know they wanted her gone so they could conspire with the Russians so they could dig up some dirt on Biden and his son Hunter,  the Russians took them for fools, feeding them disinformation on Biden+Hunter.
Anyway, the opportunity to argue he played no part in the sacking or knew the reasons behind the sacking are gone now, the d/head confessed it all on National TV.
Chris Bryant

·

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #1623 on: May 1, 2021, 07:10:47 pm »
Yorky (and others of course), the ex FBI assistant Director Frank Figluizzi (who you like) is starting a new podcast on 25/5. Apparently he's being allowed to interview existing operatives about cases.
Sounds really interesting, not sure if its a subscription yet.

Will post more detail when I have it.

Cheers John. 
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1624 on: May 1, 2021, 07:15:36 pm »
So that's a full house now, the Trump administration has attacked all of the constitutions Seperation of Powers, they have attacked the Legislative, Congress and the Senate, they have attacked the Executive, The President, they have now attacked the Judiciary, the Judges. and these people argue they are Patriots. sick.
I watched a short clip of a TV interview last night he gave around 2 yrs ago, it may come back to haunt him.
Giuliani was asked why HE got rid of the US Ambassador to the Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch.
Giuliani said HE got rid of her because she's corrupt!!!!!
We didn't know all the facts back then. Maria Yonovitch herself couldn't understand why she was suddenly under attack from the Whitehouse.  we now know they wanted her gone so they could conspire with the Russians so they could dig up some dirt on Biden and his son Hunter,  the Russians took them for fools, feeding them disinformation on Biden+Hunter.
Anyway, the opportunity to argue he played no part in the sacking or knew the reasons behind the sacking are gone now, the d/head confessed it all on National TV.

what was significant about the removal of Yonovitch is that Trump could have removed her any time he wanted, for no reason at all.  It was, however, Pompeo who removed her.  So whatever Giuliani was up to over that, it had nothing to do with Trump at that time. He might claim otherwise, but this was some form of private vendetta.  Perhaps he was promised Hunter Biden dirt if he persuaded somebody in the administration to remove her, but regardless of how you look at it, it's damning.

I don't think he'll offer Trump up though.  The guy is too stupidly loyal.  However, he might offer up Don Junior or somebody else who will offer Big D in exchange.  I reckon Junior will sell Daddy out in a heartbeat.

Popcorn's Art

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1625 on: May 1, 2021, 07:39:36 pm »
what was significant about the removal of Yonovitch is that Trump could have removed her any time he wanted, for no reason at all.  It was, however, Pompeo who removed her.  So whatever Giuliani was up to over that, it had nothing to do with Trump at that time. He might claim otherwise, but this was some form of private vendetta.  Perhaps he was promised Hunter Biden dirt if he persuaded somebody in the administration to remove her, but regardless of how you look at it, it's damning.

I don't think he'll offer Trump up though.  The guy is too stupidly loyal.  However, he might offer up Don Junior or somebody else who will offer Big D in exchange.  I reckon Junior will sell Daddy out in a heartbeat.
Not sure what you mean about having nothing to do with Trump at the time. Trump must of have agreed to it at least as the whole point of getting rid of Yovanovich was to stop her interfering with Giuliani meeting the Ukraine's to find out the dirt on Biden and Hunter to attack him during the Presidential election campaign.
Chris Bryant

·

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1626 on: May 1, 2021, 07:50:23 pm »

And his "patriotism" regarding Yonovitch is what the FBI used to get the warrant  ;D  As for the cards he is holding,do you really think that he had the nouse to wipe his devices or do you think that he has held onto every bit of incriminating evidence on all of his "friends",the twats are so far down the rabit hole that everyone is a perceived enemy.

I'd love it if somewhere in them all there's something that incriminates his silver spooned c*nt of a son.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1627 on: May 1, 2021, 07:51:21 pm »
Not sure what you mean about having nothing to do with Trump at the time. Trump must of have agreed to it at least as the whole point of getting rid of Yovanovich was to stop her interfering with Giuliani meeting the Ukraine's to find out the dirt on Biden and Hunter to attack him during the Presidential election campaign.

Trump is on tape screaming for them to get rid of her.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1628 on: May 1, 2021, 08:30:29 pm »

I saw a video in the past few days that suggested that Trump could have removed her whenever he wanted for no other reason than he wanted her gone, but that's not how she was removed.  It was a decision made by Pompeo.

What this means (I think) is that Rudy might have been trying to protect Trump from the decision, but in the process has exposed himself.  As I understand it, there were individuals in Ukraine complaining about Yovanovich's staunch anti-corruption stance, and so he agreed to help get her removed, presumably in return for "dirt" on Hunter Biden, but not necessarily involving Trump directly (which I think came later).

I'm probably not explaining it too well, but that's the basic gist of it, unless I try and dig out the videos again. 

EDIT: It was our good friend Glenn Kirschner.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/QpIze2CkUUg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/QpIze2CkUUg</a>
« Last Edit: May 1, 2021, 08:39:03 pm by Red Berry »

Popcorn's Art

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1629 on: May 1, 2021, 09:01:43 pm »
I saw a video in the past few days that suggested that Trump could have removed her whenever he wanted for no other reason than he wanted her gone, but that's not how she was removed.  It was a decision made by Pompeo.

What this means (I think) is that Rudy might have been trying to protect Trump from the decision, but in the process has exposed himself.  As I understand it, there were individuals in Ukraine complaining about Yovanovich's staunch anti-corruption stance, and so he agreed to help get her removed, presumably in return for "dirt" on Hunter Biden, but not necessarily involving Trump directly (which I think came later).

I'm probably not explaining it too well, but that's the basic gist of it, unless I try and dig out the videos again. 

EDIT: It was our good friend Glenn Kirschner.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/QpIze2CkUUg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/QpIze2CkUUg</a>
I see what you mean, somebody on tv was talking about this the other night, they were saying Trump should have put his foot down and told Guiliani to make a choice, work for me or work with the Ukraines as you can't do both, it's complicated and I think this is about a timeline.
Guiliani started working with the Ukraines and dragged Trump into the mix when offering him dirt of Biden, why didn't Trump just recall Yovanovich is anyones guess, maybe arrogance and a insurance policy. any come backs from Yovanovich in the following year over collusion with Ukraine would be met with she's the one whose corrupt not us, we sacked her for being corrupt so she makes up a pack of lies to try and smear us, all fake news folks.
Chris Bryant

·

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1630 on: May 1, 2021, 09:58:39 pm »

Trump is on tape screaming for them to get rid of her.
Hope the FBI find it,  :) ive seen Trump slagging her off lots of times, did he actually ask Guiliani+Pompeo to get rid of her, strange.
Chris Bryant

·

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1631 on: May 1, 2021, 10:04:55 pm »
I've probably just not seen anything relevant to the matter, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if Trump didn't remove Yovanovich himself because he was simply too dumb to understand her role and what was playing out in Ukraine at the time.

Popcorn's Art

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1632 on: May 1, 2021, 10:38:51 pm »
Hope the FBI find it,  :) ive seen Trump slagging her off lots of times, did he actually ask Guiliani+Pompeo to get rid of her, strange.

Lev Parnas handed it over but Drumpf doesn't know him.

Cousin fucker then started to bad mouth her.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/hzSo6YfVYH0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/hzSo6YfVYH0</a>

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1633 on: May 1, 2021, 10:59:47 pm »
Lev Parnas handed it over but Drumpf doesn't know him.

Cousin fucker then started to bad mouth her.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/hzSo6YfVYH0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/hzSo6YfVYH0</a>
I suppose Ukraine might have suckered Trump into firing someone they wanted to get rid of using a pack of lies, unbelievable just how much s,, Trumps been involved in, stuff that would be headline news to other Presidents hardly gets a mention.
Talking of Trump.
How the mighty have fallen, he looks like he's on Automatic pilot. no passion or belief, just a ramble, he knows accountability is coming.
https://twitter.com/MysterySolvent/status/1388184669821313026
Chris Bryant

·

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1634 on: May 1, 2021, 11:02:32 pm »
I suppose Ukraine might have suckered Trump into firing someone they wanted to get rid of using a pack of lies, unbelievable just how much s,, Trumps been involved in, stuff that would be headline news to other Presidents hardly gets a mention.
Talking of Trump.
How the mighty have fallen, he looks like he's on Automatic pilot. no passion or belief, just a ramble, he knows accountability is coming.
https://twitter.com/MysterySolvent/status/1388184669821313026

Trump would fire anybody if he thought it would get him what he wanted.  He truly is a sad, pathetic specimen of a human being. 

Popcorn's Art

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1635 on: May 1, 2021, 11:10:36 pm »
Trump would fire anybody if he thought it would get him what he wanted.  He truly is a sad, pathetic specimen of a human being.
Doubt if you will get any arguments on that one.
Be hilarious if Trump was the one who did the deal with the Prosecutors and sold out half the Republican Party. :)
Chris Bryant

·

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1636 on: May 1, 2021, 11:14:09 pm »
Doubt if you will get any arguments on that one.
Be hilarious if Trump was the one who did the deal with the Prosecutors and sold out half the Republican Party. :)

Oooh, that would be delicious! Everybody talks about shaking the tree and moving higher and higher into the branches, but it doesn't anticipate what the guy at the top can tell everyone about the people below who kept their mouths shut!

Popcorn's Art

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1637 on: May 1, 2021, 11:42:49 pm »
Oooh, that would be delicious! Everybody talks about shaking the tree and moving higher and higher into the branches, but it doesn't anticipate what the guy at the top can tell everyone about the people below who kept their mouths shut!
I can see the movie already.
All the Presidents d/heads.

As you say he wouldn't think twice about selling anyone out. am no fan of Pence but still disgusted over the way he put his life in danger for no real reason as it was all bulls.. it was the work of a psychopath.
Chris Bryant

·

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1638 on: May 2, 2021, 12:53:54 am »
I can see the movie already.
All the Presidents d/heads.

As you say he wouldn't think twice about selling anyone out. am no fan of Pence but still disgusted over the way he put his life in danger for no real reason as it was all bulls.. it was the work of a psychopath.

I'll be happy to see the likes of McConnel, Cruz, Graham and Hawley burn.  Honestly, Pence is the least of my concerns, as he is the least threatening.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1639 on: May 2, 2021, 07:42:57 pm »
Sidney Powell is now so desperate to avoid being sanctioned by the courts over her election comments that she's now claiming she was just offering opinions, not facts - even though she put these "opinions" into her legal court filings. ;D

How has this person managed to survive as a practising lawyer for so long?  She is 66 years old.  She's been a lawyer almost as long as I've been alive, well over 40 years. She's a former federal prosecutor. How did Trump find this lunatic?  He just seems to attract them, somehow.

Popcorn's Art