Author Topic: Sexual abuser & crook Donald Trump convicted  (Read 402748 times)

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
Re: Legal repercussions for Trump and his cabal
« Reply #1480 on: April 2, 2021, 12:54:34 pm »
Like with so many other aspects of culture and history, America has rewritten religion to suit its own needs and agenda for personal convenience.  And many of them have the nerve to lecture one another and the whole world on who is doing what right.

Given that the fundamental purpose of organised religion is to maintain control over a populace by placing limits on some of the most intimate areas of their lives, and that such populations change and evolve over time, you'll find that lots of people throughout history have rewritten religion to suit their own needs.

Do you think that the teachings in the church you go to would be identical to a Christian service 150 years ago? 1500 years ago?
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #1481 on: April 2, 2021, 01:10:40 pm »
Given that the fundamental purpose of organised religion is to maintain control over a populace by placing limits on some of the most intimate areas of their lives, and that such populations change and evolve over time, you'll find that lots of people throughout history have rewritten religion to suit their own needs.

Do you think that the teachings in the church you go to would be identical to a Christian service 150 years ago? 1500 years ago?

:thumbup
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1482 on: April 2, 2021, 02:12:16 pm »

I would say they are different from just 50 years ago. But there is a subtle difference between a religion evolving to keep in step with changes in society and altering precepts supposedly underpinning your denomination.

For example,  I consider myself to be anti-abortion, but pro choice. Whilst I acknowledge that doesn't make me a very good catholic, at least I know where my church stands on the issue. The presence of Christ in the Eucharist is kind of a lynchpin to Catholicism.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1483 on: April 2, 2021, 06:57:51 pm »
Capitol gone into lockdown due to car crashing into security barrier.

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #1484 on: April 2, 2021, 07:04:52 pm »
Capitol gone into lockdown due to car crashing into security barrier.

No gaetz in the security barrier?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1485 on: April 2, 2021, 07:08:07 pm »

Popcorn's Art

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1486 on: April 2, 2021, 07:09:28 pm »

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1487 on: April 2, 2021, 07:09:44 pm »
No gaetz in the security barrier?

:D

His week has been a bit of a car crash...

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1488 on: April 2, 2021, 07:38:46 pm »
Only a few years ago, if you’d heard this story you might guess jihadist terrorism. Now, your first thought is right wing terrorism. Quite a change.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1489 on: April 2, 2021, 07:42:07 pm »
Only a few years ago, if you’d heard this story you might guess jihadist terrorism. Now, your first thought is right wing terrorism. Quite a change.

I think you will find it is 'troubled individuals' going through a hard time.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #1490 on: April 2, 2021, 07:45:15 pm »
Fuck
One of the policemen has died from wounds
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1491 on: April 2, 2021, 07:46:08 pm »
Shit, one of the officers has died, that is awful. Heart breaking for his family.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #1492 on: April 2, 2021, 07:50:28 pm »
All the rightwing trolls trying to make out the police over reacted by shooting the guy. Scumbags
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #1493 on: April 2, 2021, 08:09:26 pm »
Is there an argument that Trump is a terrorist ring leader ?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #1494 on: April 2, 2021, 08:15:23 pm »
I don’t want to make light of the attack and sad death of the officer, but what kind of attacker in the US doesn’t have a gun? In a country awash with guns the best this loser could find was a knife?
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1495 on: April 2, 2021, 08:37:39 pm »
Is there an argument that Trump is a terrorist ring leader ?

The only people who will argue against it are Republicans.  Trump has done this, and by refusing to take action against him, the GOP are complicit. 

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1496 on: April 2, 2021, 08:38:15 pm »
I don’t want to make light of the attack and sad death of the officer, but what kind of attacker in the US doesn’t have a gun? In a country awash with guns the best this loser could find was a knife?

DC has some of the tightest gun laws in the US.

Popcorn's Art

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #1497 on: April 2, 2021, 08:39:56 pm »
DC gun laws?

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #1498 on: April 2, 2021, 08:58:57 pm »
DC has some of the tightest gun laws in the US.

Ahhhh did not know that. And I assume you can’t just drive to another state and just buy guns assuming the perpetrator is from DC?
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #1499 on: April 2, 2021, 09:01:55 pm »
Ahhhh did not know that. And I assume you can’t just drive to another state and just buy guns assuming the perpetrator is from DC?

No, but you can drive to DC with a gun from another state (where it would be easier to acquire) without much of a problem. That is, if the suspect wasn't from DC. We don't know yet. Which is why your original point was an interesting one.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1500 on: April 2, 2021, 09:27:37 pm »

I forget the details, but I saw it covered in the run up to 1/6, and later the inauguration. I think it's along the lines of you need all kinds of permits to carry a gun in DC, even if you hold your weapon perfectly legally in your home state. 

If a car were to show up at the Capitol I imagine it would be stopped and searched anyway, especially after January.  But if it carried non-DC plates and the driver had a weapon he would definitely need paperwork for it.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #1501 on: April 2, 2021, 09:31:42 pm »
DC gun laws?

Ah yes, the chap who planned to ram his car into a cop and go on a knife rampage decided not to try to acquire a firearm because of the legalities involved.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #1502 on: April 2, 2021, 11:05:41 pm »
Some suggestions it was a “suicide by cop” scenario.

I guess we’ll hear in the near future, but I just don’t understand.

I’ve been talking to a gaming buddy this weekend, a genuinely good guy, but every word on American politics is like a Trump soundbite. There’s no getting through to him. He thinks his Governor (Florida Ron) has done an amazing job “the lowest rate of COVID in the states whilst remaining open” and he doesn’t trust the government to get him his cheque, won’t have the vaccine. He’s sure their will be a civil war & doesn’t realise/believe he’s on the wrong team. I despair. This all comes from a primary source, but at least Jack Dorsey finally cut it off.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Shankly998

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1503 on: April 3, 2021, 02:22:07 am »
Some suggestions it was a “suicide by cop” scenario.

I guess we’ll hear in the near future, but I just don’t understand.

I’ve been talking to a gaming buddy this weekend, a genuinely good guy, but every word on American politics is like a Trump soundbite. There’s no getting through to him. He thinks his Governor (Florida Ron) has done an amazing job “the lowest rate of COVID in the states whilst remaining open” and he doesn’t trust the government to get him his cheque, won’t have the vaccine. He’s sure their will be a civil war & doesn’t realise/believe he’s on the wrong team. I despair. This all comes from a primary source, but at least Jack Dorsey finally cut it off.

Can he really be such a good guy if his every word on american politics is like a Trump soundbite?

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #1504 on: April 3, 2021, 07:23:11 am »
I see soft lad has called for a ban on Woke companies by his white supremacist scumbag followers.
He includes the MBL because they disapprove of voter suppression, and have taken action moving a big game out of Georgia.
All the trolls are out calling for a boycott and crying about being cancelled.
Horrible scumbags.
Wonder how long before Fox does the same.

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1505 on: April 3, 2021, 07:29:55 am »
Can he really be such a good guy if his every word on american politics is like a Trump soundbite?

Well, there’s a definite disconnect between the things he actually does & the word for word propaganda he spouts. But, who knows anyone really?

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1506 on: April 3, 2021, 10:09:59 am »
I see soft lad has called for a ban on Woke companies by his white supremacist scumbag followers.
He includes the MBL because they disapprove of voter suppression, and have taken action moving a big game out of Georgia.
All the trolls are out calling for a boycott and crying about being cancelled.
Horrible scumbags.
Wonder how long before Fox does the same.

But it's perfectly fine to refuse service to a gay couple on religious grounds.  ::)

In other news, Gaetzgate looks like it might be spreading into  Florida-wide GOP scandal. I hope the governor is involved.

Is child sex trafficking a federal crime? Think we're starting to see why Gaetz was for Trump so much!

Popcorn's Art

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #1507 on: April 3, 2021, 10:36:05 am »
But it's perfectly fine to refuse service to a gay couple on religious grounds.  ::)

In other news, Gaetzgate looks like it might be spreading into  Florida-wide GOP scandal. I hope the governor is involved.

Is child sex trafficking a federal crime? Think we're starting to see why Gaetz was for Trump so much!
Don’t forget that Epstein was based in Florida and cut a real sweetheart deal with the DAs office.
Seems like there was a culture of predatory behaviour within the statehouse.
As for the stories emerging about him showing off to other Republicans in the House with videos of naked women he claims to have had sex with....?

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1508 on: April 3, 2021, 10:59:26 am »
Don’t forget that Epstein was based in Florida and cut a real sweetheart deal with the DAs office.
Seems like there was a culture of predatory behaviour within the statehouse.
As for the stories emerging about him showing off to other Republicans in the House with videos of naked women he claims to have had sex with....?

Looks like Greenberg spent his days hunting up women who accepted "gifts" for sex online, and handed them over to Gaetz once he found them. Apparently if you do it right, it's a bit like a tax loophole - dodgy, but not necessarily illegal.

That said, it's easy to brag about the dozens of women you've slept with when you've paid for them to do so. When it comes to this underage girl, I guess the question becomes, did Gaetz get bored with his usual fare? Did he get greedy, cocky, or did he always have a taste for the forbidden? (Allegedly, of course.)

Are there others in this age bracket, or was this the one off that proved a step too far? Whatever it is, it seems he doesn't have many friends in the party willing to stand by him.

Popcorn's Art

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1509 on: April 3, 2021, 11:23:16 am »

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #1510 on: April 3, 2021, 11:44:05 am »
The weirdest thing about this is that Joel Greenberg seems to be making a big thing about being a tax collector. His Twitter handle is joelgreenbergTC and I would imagine the TC means Tax Collector. Then there's his weird message where he called a Democratic law maker together with Gaetz and he says "It's Joel Greenberg, your favourite tax collector". It's just so weird. That's like making a big deal about being a librarian or an accountant...

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #1511 on: April 3, 2021, 12:51:25 pm »
The weirdest thing about this is that Joel Greenberg seems to be making a big thing about being a tax collector. His Twitter handle is joelgreenbergTC and I would imagine the TC means Tax Collector. Then there's his weird message where he called a Democratic law maker together with Gaetz and he says "It's Joel Greenberg, your favourite tax collector". It's just so weird. That's like making a big deal about being a librarian or an accountant...

Judging by his $1m+ spend on guns and body armour and his insistence that his department staff wear guns in the office, there seems to be an Elliot Ness untouchable thing going on.

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1512 on: April 3, 2021, 02:03:27 pm »
Don’t be dissing us Rock’n’Roll librarians.

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1513 on: April 3, 2021, 05:15:36 pm »
With QAnon and Trumpets on a quest to uncover sex-trafficking pedophile Satan worshiping democrats, turns out that the real sex-traffickers were the friends they made along the way.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1514 on: April 3, 2021, 06:13:43 pm »

That said, it's easy to brag about the dozens of women you've slept with when you've paid for them to do so. When it comes to this underage girl, I guess the question becomes, did Gaetz get bored with his usual fare? Did he get greedy, cocky, or did he always have a taste for the forbidden? (Allegedly, of course.)

Looking at the tweets people are retweeting it's definitely the latter.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #1515 on: April 3, 2021, 07:11:54 pm »

;D Definitely.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1516 on: April 3, 2021, 07:14:41 pm »

I stand with you, wielding a large encyclopedia, unsure if I will use it as a weapon or a shield ;D
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1517 on: April 3, 2021, 07:24:52 pm »
As much as I despise Gaetz and his provocative politics, it appears a lot of people have decided to go right ahead and just assume that he's guilty

So much for being innocent until proven otherwise, eh? 
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1518 on: April 3, 2021, 07:29:12 pm »
As much as I despise Gaetz and his provocative politics, it appears a lot of people have decided to go right ahead and just assume that he's guilty

You're not wrong,very few Republicans have come out to defend his good name.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1519 on: April 3, 2021, 08:32:57 pm »

I've not seen much in this regard.  I'm just going off the fact the investigation was launched by Barr's DoJ, that he avoided all contact with Gaetz, that the guy appears to be despised by his colleagues, the one guy who does seem to like him is up on charges,that  Gatez alone voted against new trafficking laws, and that he not-quite confessed live on air to Fucker Carlson.

That, and I don't have to afford the greasy-faced knob cheese any kind of courtesy.  But otherwise I'll leave it for the courts to decide. ;)

Popcorn's Art