Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4613448 times)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
I hereby declare this is my favourite tweet of his. Simply for the "hear by" part.

The Grapevine!

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
'Hear by'? Nice.

Hes just been to a school he should have got one of the kids to do the Tweet for him.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
I hereby declare this is my favourite tweet of his. Simply for the "hear by" part.

Tweets like that are a diamond dozen in this doggy dog world
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
His ethics are... like a huge piece of land. Like a huge piece of land on the sea.

He has tremendous ethics. Believe me.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Online Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
Michelle Obama, she won't run though.

Oprah's thinking she could run.

Tulsi Gabbard?
Congresswoman, Iraq Vet, Samoan, Hindu, Woman, Young, Bernie Supporter yet Former Vice-Chair of the DNC. 
Could be the perfect foil to Trump?
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
Took him 3 attempts to get the tweet right :lmao

"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
;D

Genius.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
Took him 3 attempts to get the tweet right :lmao

It's the new Betsy DeVos curriculum. Spelling is now a 'choice'.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
It's the new Betsy DeVos curriculum. Spelling is now a 'choice'.

Alternative Spelling.

Offline Romeo Sensini

• Legacy Fan
  • Can climb two flights of stairs
Tulsi Gabbard?
Congresswoman, Iraq Vet, Samoan, Hindu, Woman, Young, Bernie Supporter yet Former Vice-Chair of the DNC. 
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/307106-bannon-set-up-trump-gabbard-meeting

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
Holy fuck. The story was that Obama's administration have been seeding evidence so it won't go missing.

2m50s into this interview:
http://www.msnbc.com/andrea-mitchell-reports/watch/sen-coons-attorney-general-sessions-lied-to-the-senate-889587267708

Senator Coons has not seen but believes (sufficiently to say publicly) that the FBI has transcripts of conversations demonstrating collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign.

No wonder Comey's playing coy with the evidence.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Online Giono

• Legacy Fan
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Isn't Gabbard the politician who went and had a meeting with Assad and declared something like the Syrian people should determine their own outcome (in relation to Assad). I only remember because it was the source of some humour when it came out among the Arabs, clueless like. Does she not think the common citizen wants to do it? It's a bit hard to rise up against a paranoid, spying, murderous dictator psycho without getting jailed, tortured and killed very quickly Tulasi, why is why they're stuck where they are (or were, even before the current war).

Just ran a search, she's generally got the same chip on her shoulder when it comes to a lot of Indians (or someone of Indian descent) on the topic of Muslims. With all due respect to Kashmir, Pakistan's terror flurries into India and all that, these are not the people you want making policy on Muslims.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
CNN really going for Trump right now about Russia.

Trying to link everything together.
« Last Edit: March 3, 2017, 11:38:15 pm by Trada »

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
CNN really going for Trump right now about Russia.

And so they should, there's plenty yet to be revealed....

#Lockhimup.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada

#Lockhimup.

Totally agree.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan

#Lockhimup.

Lock him up! Would be perfect. Wonder what will be revealed next about Comrade Trump...

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
As if my respect for the man couldn't get any lower, I read he orders his steak well done and has tomato sauce with it. Monster

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
As if my respect for the man couldn't get any lower, I read he orders his steak well done and has tomato sauce with it. Monster

Like getting Capone for tax evasion, it would be fitting for the Orange One to be impeached for crimes against food.
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Like getting Capone for tax evasion, it would be fitting for the Orange One to be impeached for crimes against food.

Or clothing

#TrumpTies #WithScotchTape
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
Tulsi Gabbard?

Tulsi Gabbard  :lmao :lmao

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
Trump doesn't seem to understand the basics the difference between an official meeting and photos taken by the press and a meeting with the Russian ambassador after he was sneaked into Trump tower and saying no meeting happened.

From old photo to right-wing meme to Trump’s twitter: The journey of one Schumer/Putin pic

This is a tweet from the president of the United States:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

We should start an immediate investigation into @SenSchumer and his ties to Russia and Putin. A total hypocrite!

If that photo looks familiar to you, it might be because you stumbled across it at one of many pro-Trump media outlets over the past week. The photo was emblematic of how the Trump-supporting Internet reacted to the news that Attorney General Jeff Sessions met twice with the Russian ambassador during the campaign, a fact that he failed to disclose during the Senate confirmation hearings for the job he now has.

The idea is: Liberals are mad about any Trump administration connection to Russia, so why aren’t they mad about this photograph, which shows a liberal lawmaker having a friendly doughnut with none other than Russian President Vladimir Putin? As Trump’s tweet makes pretty clear, the photo is circulating as a way to point out perceived hypocrisy on the left. If there’s nothing wrong with the photo of Sen. Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.), then how can you say Sessions did anything bad? Or so the argument goes.

Although there are many contextual differences to these two scenarios, and the news about Sessions’s undisclosed meetings resulted in the attorney general announcing that he was going to recuse himself from any investigations into the 2016 presidential campaign, the meme has been very popular on the Trump-supporting side of the Internet. These days, one of the ultimate signs of a right-wing meme’s success is whether it gets picked up by the president himself.

So with that in mind, let’s examine how this photograph ended up getting to Trump.

Sept. 26, 2003, New York City: The doughnut meeting happened in September 2003, at a Lukoil gas station on the West Side of Manhattan. Lukoil is a Russian company, which is why Putin would want to visit one of its locations.

Newsday, a Long Island-based publication, described the stop as one of many for the Russian president that day, which began with remarks at the New York Stock Exchange. Putin met Schumer at the gas station, and the New York senator “steered him toward the doughnuts.” Putin, they wrote, “devoured a glazed Krispy Kreme with delight.” (A neighborhood blog posted some other details from the meeting, in case you are interested.)

The two are photographed together. One of the photos, of Schumer and Putin eating doughnuts, is taken by a photographer hired by Lukoil and handed out to the media.

Putin’s next stop after the doughnut break was Camp David, to meet with President George W. Bush.

Jan. 3, 2017, the Internet: The Need to Know network, a political news aggregation site, posts a piece criticizing Schumer for going after then President-elect Trump’s relationship with Russia, when Schumer had been cordial to Putin in 2003. The piece cites a description of the meeting from the Taipei Times, and that article also happens to include the uncropped version of the photograph that Trump tweeted. The Taipei Times version of the image has some weird color issues that aren’t in the original handout distributed by the Associated Press, which will plague the visuals of this meme all the way to the end.

According to the Taipei Times report, which appears to draw on other wire reports, the visit lasted about 10 minutes, and Putin gave no official remarks. When asked about the doughnut, Schumer said: “When I showed the president of Russia a Krispy Kreme doughnut and he ate it and said it was good, that was one of the more surreal moments I’ve had in politics.”

The Need to Know piece draws from the Taipei Times report pretty heavily, and essentially makes the argument that Schumer is “striking a different tone” about Russia, perhaps for political reasons.

March 2, 2017, Truth Division: A day after The Washington Post reported on Sessions’s undisclosed meetings, the Truth Divison, a right-wing site, picks up on the photo. Their argument is that there’s “nothing wrong with people from different parts of the world talking, celebrating, or building relationships,” and that the only reason people are freaking out about Sessions is because of an anti-Trump bias.

The post defends both Sessions and former national security adviser Michael Flynn, who resigned in February after revelations about his contacts with Russian officials before Trump took office — and the misleading statements he made to the incoming administration about them. The Truth Division post has more than 80,000 shares on Facebook, according to the platform’s API.

The Gateway Pundit, a popular pro-Trump blog with a reputation for spreading hoaxes, also picks up on the story late Thursday. Their post is basically a block-quote of the Need to Know piece.

March 2, 2017, social media: The photo ends up on Reddit’s  r/The_Donald on Thursday evening as well, where the active Trump-supporting subreddit rapidly upvotes it. It also spreads on Twitter:

Meanwhile, other right-wing sites are picking up on the meme on the heels of its virality on r/The_Donald. The Gateway Pundit piece is picked up by The Drudge Report, where it leads the right-wing news site’s homepage.

March 3, 12:54 p.m., Twitter: Trump tweets. The photo — or at least, the deteriorated version of the original photo — is now everywhere.

Chuck Schumer @SenSchumer

Happily talk re: my contact w Mr. Putin & his associates, took place in '03 in full view of press & public under oath. Would you &your team?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2017/03/03/from-old-photo-to-right-wing-meme-to-trumps-twitter-the-journey-of-one-schumerputin-pic/?utm_term=.84654ee0bfc5
« Last Edit: March 4, 2017, 05:13:14 am by Trada »

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Honestly, it's like some psychedelic version of Sesame Street.

"One of these things is not like the other." "Today's show has been brought to you by the words 'donut' and 'perjury'."
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤

Deportation?

Trump’s grandfather, Friedrich in 1905, wrote this to Prince Luitpold. He had been ordered to leave Bavaria for failing to complete mandatory military service and to register his emigration to the U.S. twenty years earlier. The request was denied.

Most Serene, Most Powerful Prince Regent! Most Gracious Regent and Lord!

I was born in Kallstadt on March 14, 1869. My parents were honest, plain, pious vineyard workers. They strictly held me to everything good — to diligence and piety, to regular attendance in school and church, to absolute obedience toward the high authority.

After my confirmation, in 1882, I apprenticed to become a barber. I emigrated in 1885, in my sixteenth year. In America I carried on my business with diligence, discretion, and prudence. God’s blessing was with me, and I became rich. I obtained American citizenship in 1892. In 1902 I met my current wife. Sadly, she could not tolerate the climate in New York, and I went with my dear family back to Kallstadt.

The town was glad to have received a capable and productive citizen. My old mother was happy to see her son, her dear daughter-in-law, and her granddaughter around her; she knows now that I will take care of her in her old age.

But we were confronted all at once, as if by a lightning strike from fair skies, with the news that the High Royal State Ministry had decided that we must leave our residence in the Kingdom of Bavaria. We were paralyzed with fright; our happy family life was tarnished. My wife has been overcome by anxiety, and my lovely child has become sick.

Why should we be deported? This is very, very hard for a family. What will our fellow citizens think if honest subjects are faced with such a decree — not to mention the great material losses it would incur. I would like to become a Bavarian citizen again.

In this urgent situation I have no other recourse than to turn to our adored, noble, wise, and just sovereign lord, our exalted ruler His Royal Highness, highest of all, who has already dried so many tears, who has ruled so beneficially and justly and wisely and softly and is warmly and deeply loved, with the most humble request that the highest of all will himself in mercy deign to allow the applicant to stay in the most gracious Kingdom of Bavaria.

Your most humble and obedient,

Friedrich Trump

translated by Austen Hinkley.

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
I guess they will have "special" camps to send them to.

Exclusive: Trump administration considering separating women, children at Mexico border

Women and children crossing together illegally into the United States could be separated by U.S. authorities under a proposal being considered by the Department of Homeland Security, according to three government officials.

Part of the reason for the proposal is to deter mothers from migrating to the United States with their children, said the officials, who have been briefed on the proposal.

The policy shift would allow the government to keep parents in custody while they contest deportation or wait for asylum hearings. Children would be put into protective custody with the Department of Health and Human Services, in the "least restrictive setting" until they can be taken into the care of a U.S. relative or state-sponsored guardian.

Currently, families contesting deportation or applying for asylum are generally released from detention quickly and allowed to remain in the United States until their cases are resolved. A federal appeals court ruling bars prolonged child detention.

President Donald Trump has called for ending "catch and release," in which migrants who cross illegally are freed to live in the United States while awaiting legal proceedings.

Two of the officials were briefed on the proposal at a Feb. 2 town hall for asylum officers by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services asylum chief John Lafferty.

A third DHS official said the department is actively considering separating women from their children but has not made a decision.

HHS and the White House did not respond to requests for comment.

In a statement to Reuters, DHS said: "The journey north is a dangerous one with too many situations where children - brought by parents, relatives or smugglers - are often exploited, abused or may even lose their lives.

"With safety in mind, the Department of Homeland Security continually explores options that may discourage those from even beginning the journey," the statement said.

U.S. Representative Henry Cuellar, a Texas Democrat whose district includes about 200 miles (320 km) of the border with Mexico, slammed the proposal. "Bottom line: separating mothers and children is wrong," he said in a statement.

"That type of thing is where we depart from border security and get into violating human rights," he said.

About 54,000 children and their guardians were apprehended between Oct. 1, 2016, and Jan. 31, 2017, more than double the number caught over the same time period a year earlier.

Republicans in Congress have argued women are willing to risk the dangerous journey with their children because they are assured they will be quickly released from detention and given court dates set years into the future.

Immigrant rights advocates have argued that Central America's violent and impoverished conditions force mothers to immigrate to the United States and that they should be given asylum status. (Graphic: tmsnrt.rs/2m4aPAs)

LEGAL CONSIDERATIONS

Implementing the new policy proposal "could create lifelong psychological trauma," said Marielena Hincapie, executive director at the National Immigration Law Center. "Especially for children that have just completed a perilous journey from Central America."

Hincapie said the U.S. government is likely to face legal challenges based on immigration and family law if they decide to implement the policy.

The policy would allow DHS to detain parents while complying with a 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals order from July 2016 that immigrant children should be released from detention as quickly as possible. That order said their parents were not required to be freed.

To comply with that order, the Obama administration implemented a policy of holding women and children at family detention centers for no more than 21 days before releasing them.

Holding mothers in prolonged detention could also strain government resources, said Randy Capps of the Migration Policy Institute, a Washington-based non-profit.

“You are talking about a pretty rapid increase in the detention population if you are going to do this," Capps said. "The question is really how much detention can they afford."

Department of Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly last week ordered immigration agents to deport or criminally prosecute parents who facilitate the illegal smuggling of their children.

Many parents who arrive on the U.S.-Mexico border with their children have paid smugglers to guide them across the dangerous terrain.

(Reporting by Julia Edwards Ainsley; Additional reporting by Mica Rosenberg and Susan Cornwell; Editing by Sue Horton, Ross Colvin, James Dalgleish and Lisa Shumaker)

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-children-idUSKBN16A2ES

Online Giono

• Legacy Fan
Isn't Gabbard the politician who went and had a meeting with Assad and declared something like the Syrian people should determine their own outcome (in relation to Assad). I only remember because it was the source of some humour when it came out among the Arabs, clueless like. Does she not think the common citizen wants to do it? It's a bit hard to rise up against a paranoid, spying, murderous dictator psycho without getting jailed, tortured and killed very quickly Tulasi, why is why they're stuck where they are (or were, even before the current war).

Just ran a search, she's generally got the same chip on her shoulder when it comes to a lot of Indians (or someone of Indian descent) on the topic of Muslims. With all due respect to Kashmir, Pakistan's terror flurries into India and all that, these are not the people you want making policy on Muslims.

She is Hindu, but not of Indian descent. She chose to be Hindu as a teenager as her father is Samoan and Catholic and her mother is European and Hindu. Maybe it is like we see occasionally converts and born-agains of other faiths...overzealous and radicalised?

She seemed to be an attractive option on paper. I guess that is why Bannon is trying to bring her in too.
I still hope that the Democrats go with someone new, rather than old tired names.

« Last Edit: March 4, 2017, 11:02:20 am by Giono »

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
Please not that Cory Booker douchebag.
Ok, what's wrong with the Booker?

Then Cuomo.

Then Gillibrand.

Still waiting for details on your opinion.
Kill the humourless

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
He's suggesting the Obama Administration has tapped his office at Trump Tower now (The Guardian)

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
So he has decided to go on the attack with some more early morning/late night rants:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/04/donald-trump-accuses-obama-of-wire-tapping-his-office-before-election

Donald Trump has accused the Obama administration of intercepting communications at his offices in New York City before the presidential election in November last year.

The US president tweeted at 5.35am Eastern time:

Donald J. Trump
(@realDonaldTrump)
Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

March 4, 2017
Donald J. Trump
(@realDonaldTrump)
Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!

March 4, 2017
Donald J. Trump
(@realDonaldTrump)
I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!

March 4, 2017
The tweet came as one in a series of early morning announcements from the president’s Twitter page. He also made efforts to defend Jeff Sessions, the US attorney general facing questions over his meeting with a Russian ambassador during the 2016 presidential election campaign.

“The first meeting Jeff Sessions had with the Russian Amb was set up by the Obama Administration under education program for 100 Ambs...” Trump wrote. He added: “Just out: The same Russian Ambassador that met Jeff Sessions visited the Obama White House 22 times, and 4 times last year alone.”

There was no additional information provided to substantiate the president’s claims that Obama had “wire tapped” Trump Tower, and it was not clear on what information Trump was basing the allegations.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He chats more shit than Jay from the Inbetweeners
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
Obama came relatively from out of nowhere and rose fast. Maybe the Dems can find another candidate that comes across as an outsider?

I'm sure there are several. The more I look at him the more I like the idea of a President Al Franken. Unassuming, mild-mannered liberal comedian from the upper mid-west, who went to Harvard, knows his policy inside out, doesn't have much to do with wall street at all and has a strong pro-labor record but without the grandstanding. If you put most democratic voters on a spectrum and put a pin on the center you'd probably end up not too far from his positions. And he's immensely likable. This is him ripping Betsy DeVos to shreds...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/2MAEVD27zfs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/2MAEVD27zfs</a>

As I mentioned and someone else brought up as well, Gavin Newsom on paper looks like he could be close to perfect for appealing across the left and again, he's immensely popular. The question is whether 2020 might be too soon for him because he'll almost surely be running for Governor of California in 2018 and if he wins he'd need to start campaigning for 2020 within about 9 months of taking office.
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Seriously?

News channels talk about how presidential his speech was earlier this week and then he follows up with this shit.

Donald J. Trump  ✔@realDonaldTrump
How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!
4 Mar 2017

I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!
4 Mar 2017

Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!
4 Mar 2017
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Imagine the scenario...
"How the hell did they find out about all our contacts with the Ruskies?"
"Dunno mr President sir, all those discussions were over the phone, unless they tapped your phone haha!"
"Goddam it, that's what the son of a bitches must have done!"
"But sir, it would take a very senior official to do that!"
"I bet it was that Obama guy, and I thought he respected me because I was richer than him!"
"Errm! Mr President are you tweeting again?"
"How do you spell Obama again?"
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Seriously?

News channels talk about how presidential his speech was earlier this week and then he follows up with this shit.

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!
4 Mar 2017

4 Mar 2017

4 Mar 2017

Typical Trump.  "Never mind what I've been up to!  Look at THEM!!"

The only one practising McCarthyism is Trump.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
Seriously?

4 Mar 2017

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/gNa2B5zHfbQ?fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/gNa2B5zHfbQ?fs=1</a>

Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
I mean, he's having a breakdown, isn't he?

He had his big speech to Congress a few days ago. The commentariat for some reason thought he sounded presidential (possibly because he wasn't shouting, more than likely cos he used a dead soldier's wife in the most cynical of ways).  They decide to put off the Exec Order on banning Muslims cos it might overshadow his great moment of triumph.
Then the big Sessions news broke, and everyone's back talking about Russia, and now he's flipping out at 6.30am.

Let's call it for what it is.  Guy's losing his mind.

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
Let's call it for what it is.  Guy's losing his mind.

it's just alternative sanity
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
He chats more shit than Jay from the Inbetweeners

If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline cptrios

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Gee, it's almost as if he's had a couple of days of bad news and knows he has a proven method of distracting the press/public...

I'd really like to wake up now, please.

Offline Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Tim Miller‏ @Timodc  Retweeted Donald J. Trump
"The time for trivial fights is behind us" -Donald J Trump like 80 hours ago.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Arnold Schwarzenegger isn't voluntarily leaving the Apprentice, he was fired by his bad (pathetic) ratings, not by me. Sad end to great show