Author Topic: Man Utd 3 - Liverpool 0 (FT)  (Read 188264 times)

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Re: Man Utd 3 - Liverpool 0 (FT)
« Reply #480 on: December 14, 2014, 03:47:40 pm »
I'd be happy to accept all of this if it was just a one off game but this has been happening all season now. You can only blame poor fortune so many times before it becomes ridiculous.

It hasnt though mate, it really hasnt. The amount of chances we have created in previous games has been negligent. I think we had 17 maybe 18 shots in this and 7/8 on target. Name the last game we had that and even to the extent of how good they were added to how well the keeper did against us.

19 attempts at goal.

I sit corrected thanks.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #481 on: December 14, 2014, 03:47:42 pm »
But we still created more than enough chances to win the match.
Who else is there to pick who will put the ball in the net?
Like you said yourself, we need Danny or someone who can finish and we will be winning games again.

And we still cannot defend and we all know that even if Gerrard plays shit, he will be back in the deep lying role. What we are saying that take a striker out our team and we will end up 8tth or 9th. So we are a 1 man team then?

Offline flinner

• Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #482 on: December 14, 2014, 03:47:43 pm »
Has anyone mentioned Martin Tyler is a c*nt?

Indeed the c*nt was taking a good bit of pleasure in commentating on that.
"We've created an environment where a complete moron can not only survive, but thrive."

Offline Michel

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #483 on: December 14, 2014, 03:47:58 pm »
Rodgers mixed the lineups.
Today's team should have start against Basel and Basel's team should have start today.

Offline The Playmaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #484 on: December 14, 2014, 03:48:04 pm »
Really feel for Jones today - had his chance in the team and we lose 3-0 without him really doing a lot wrong.

He was wrong-footed for Rooney's goal, the 2nd was massively offside (and Mata couldn't miss from that range), then the defence dropped him in the shit for the 3rd (although it looked like he slipped a little once he realised Mata was going to pass instead of shoot).

*sigh*
Yep. That first goal was down to poor defending. 2v1 against Valencia and he just breezed past Joe Allen like he wasn't there. On top of that, Moreno was casually tracking back and Lallana wasn't doing much in that situation to be honest. Then, you have Rooney left unmarked on the edge of the box. It was a good finish but so many errors leading up to that goal from our team.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #485 on: December 14, 2014, 03:48:07 pm »
I want him out. Sorry but that's just poor poor management on every level.

And don't dare anyone say we played well.
I'll say, think and feel whatever I fucking like thanks!

Offline Bird Bird Bird The Bird Is The Word

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Brace for Impact
« Reply #486 on: December 14, 2014, 03:48:09 pm »
Seeing the same rhetoric from Dalglish's season and what worries me is not the delusion but what will happen to Rodgers.

He's in a real rough fucking patch at the moment but if and when he overcomes it, it will quickly be forgotten how poor we were and how much pressure he was under. I really hope the owners stick by Rodgers and don't buckle during this difficult period, because we will regret it otherwise, no question.

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #487 on: December 14, 2014, 03:48:11 pm »
Has anyone mentioned Martin Tyler is a c*nt?
So glad I watched the match on a US broadcast, the thought of that c*nt wanking over that is too much to contemplate.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline NealFrom25Yards

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #488 on: December 14, 2014, 03:48:14 pm »
Same number of points away from the relegation zone as we are to the Champions League places.

Offline Historical Fool

• A fool in the present too. The ban on drivel from 666 has led to a remarkable increase in forum quality. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
« Reply #489 on: December 14, 2014, 03:48:18 pm »
Yip, bournemouth away going to be sticky, they are flying.

We'll be fine. Expect Mignolet, Lucas Toure Sakho and Balo to be back in the starting 11 for Bournemouth after being rested today.
You're all too fucking serious, the lot of you. Relax, we don't really matter.

Oh, and we should have an in's and out's topic, stickied.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #490 on: December 14, 2014, 03:48:20 pm »
It's obvious people will keep asking questions about Rodgers. He's under serious pressure now. There's no doubt about that.

My take on it - we should keep him.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #491 on: December 14, 2014, 03:48:24 pm »
That's pretty much our season in a nutshell.
Not really because we are usually clueless in the final third and hardly ever create any chances, let alone score them, but today we created plenty, more than enough but as it turns out, even when we create chances we can't score.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #492 on: December 14, 2014, 03:48:26 pm »
Hearing that bloody stupid Gerrard song belted out for the 20th time with no comeback really was the cherry on top of a fantastic afternoon.

Offline Cassiel

• Legacy Fan
  • Lord, I can't go back there...
« Reply #493 on: December 14, 2014, 03:48:27 pm »
we had more shots on target today than we had when we beat them last season.

what's Rodgers supposed to do?

I like Brendan. Alot. But here's an idea. Not play Lovren and Skrtel together ever again. We have shown no signs of defending better as the season has worn on (and boy has it worn). Brendan needs to work on that. I do not want him to go, but if this shit show continues none of us have any doubt what will happen. Until Sturridge appears on his white steed, stop giving away soppy fucking goals.

So a lot for him to do. Yes we missed chances. But if we defend half-decently, then they don't score and it's hard-luck point not a fucking awful beating.
Looks like I chose the wrong day to feed the pigeons...

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #494 on: December 14, 2014, 03:48:33 pm »
Dejan Lovren
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #495 on: December 14, 2014, 03:48:41 pm »
Could easily have scored 6. Anybody blaming the manager for that can fuck off. Sterling for all his brilliance is fucking shite when he gets in the area unfortunately. Balotelli had bad luck with a couple but should have scored that last one, no excuse.
Is right. Even if Raheem puts away one of those in the first half or that sitter in the second, then who knows how it might have went.

If we created fuck all today, I'd be far more worried.

Offline 10 years on

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #496 on: December 14, 2014, 03:48:47 pm »
we had more shots on target today than we had when we beat them last season.

what's Rodgers supposed to do?
Sign a striker who can finish?

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #497 on: December 14, 2014, 03:48:47 pm »
Rodgers: "It's very easy, we know what the solutions are. We just have to keep working and hopefully the confidence will return "

Very easy? Such a poor comment. Come on if you know the answers why aren't you implementing them, or are you waiting till we are out of all cups and near relegation till you put them into plan. Sounding like a man who has lost his way.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #498 on: December 14, 2014, 03:49:03 pm »
My biggest worry about Rodgers is his tendency to isolate certain players such as Agger, Sakho, Borini and so on and then continuing to play out of form favourites of his.

It will cost him his job if he carries on.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #499 on: December 14, 2014, 03:49:04 pm »
Fuck sake.  Got to start it by saying what a keeper de gea is and wish we had him.  Although Jones wasn't at fault for anything today.  Gerrard and Allen where anonymous and Sterlings finishing was appalling.  His agent can keep on throwing real madrid rumours about cos your a soft cock if you believe them.  I'd say balotelli and markovic done alright when they come on.  Not anything brilliant like but well enough.  Then our centre backs.  How Lovren has earned a recall I have no idea but others deserve to start ahead of him no matter what his price tag was.  Frustrating to watch that then as I dont think united where particularly good.

Jones dived the wrong way for the first and was out of his goal for the third he was horrendous. De Gea made his saves by staying big and waiting for the striker to make his move. Jones tried to anticipate where the ball was going and got it horribly wrong.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #500 on: December 14, 2014, 03:49:06 pm »
Interesting factoid....

We had one more shot on target today [8] than we had when we won 3-0 last season (7).
Says it all really.

I honestly think with Sturridge and a proven striker in January results will change massively. I don't think Fsg would give Rodgers loose change right now but hope they do as think it's obvious the difference it would make.

Offline scumbagcollege

• pRick
  • Kopite
  • Kick Out The Jams, Motherfuckers!
« Reply #501 on: December 14, 2014, 03:49:08 pm »
De Gea the difference. We'd have won this last season with a similar performance. :(
"Reuniting Status Quo would be like trying to get your own dick up your arse - impossible."
St Francis De Rossi

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #502 on: December 14, 2014, 03:49:11 pm »
King Kenny looked fucking disgusted in the directors box  ;D
Why is that funny?

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #503 on: December 14, 2014, 03:49:15 pm »
Aren't the superfans on here the same people who asked for hodge to fuck off?

Superfans?

Most of us wanted him gone because he acted a right twat and is a shit manager to boot. So don't even try comparing Hodgson with Rodgers.

Offline edeyj

• Legacy Fan
  • 1-2,1-2-3,1-2-3-4...5-0
« Reply #504 on: December 14, 2014, 03:49:28 pm »
Put your hand on your heart and tell me that you, in all honesty, believes that Rodgers is the man to get us out of this mess and build a long term future for Liverpool Football. Would you give him money to buy in January?

If he doesn't get cash then he may as well be sacked.

FWIW I think he should be allowed to get on with the job and be given the funds to do it.

Offline Kingstopic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #505 on: December 14, 2014, 03:49:40 pm »
He was shown once all game and he was nothing of the sort.

He looked pissed off, and mumbling some stuff under his breath.

Offline AULD-OLDIE

• Anny Roader
  • Quiza-un-dia
« Reply #506 on: December 14, 2014, 03:49:42 pm »
. £30m spent on strikers between Balotelli, Lambert and Borini, yet realistically, none of them would be a preferred 2nd choice striker.

There's the crux of why we never score the goals we should be; how much did Van Persil cost? De Maria !!
Forget the bullshit that foreign players won't come to northern teams.  Look at Manchester City !!
If we paid the going rate and wages that is required for "strikers" we wouldn't be in this situation, regardless of the team having some less than ordinary defenders/goalies.  Who's to blame......... FSG or the "committee". ?????????
Truth - 12.09.2012.
Now for JUSTICE !

Online Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #507 on: December 14, 2014, 03:49:46 pm »

Attacking-wise perhaps, because United are piss-poor in that department too. Defensively we were shyte again, and the manager has to shoulder some responsibility for dropping Lucas and allowing United to get at our defence so so easily.

Yeah Basel didn't get at our defense either did they mate.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #508 on: December 14, 2014, 03:49:56 pm »
Rodgers: "It's very easy, we know what the solutions are. We just have to keep working and hopefully the confidence will return "

Very easy? Such a poor comment. Come on if you know the answers why aren't you implementing them, or are you waiting till we are out of all cups and near relegation till you put them into plan. Sounding like a man who has lost his way.

I think what he was saying was that the solution is to bring in a striker.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Toevebo

• Main Stander
« Reply #509 on: December 14, 2014, 03:50:07 pm »
Don't get the coutinho critisism. Yes he was at foult for the Rooney goal, but he created some good chances, and got in good positions. We need people running in behind to use his strenghts. He also got 3 United players booked in the first half.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #510 on: December 14, 2014, 03:50:11 pm »
Dejan Lovren makes Djimi Traore look like a good defender.

He's worse than I could have ever imagined.

Offline LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #511 on: December 14, 2014, 03:50:15 pm »
Goalkeeper and clinical strikers the difference

Offline Severely

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #512 on: December 14, 2014, 03:50:23 pm »
Abysmal finishing and refereeing cost us the game. They look every bit as poor as us in defence and midfield but the difference is that they have quality forwards. It's as simple as that.
HERE LIES JOSE MOURINHO

THE BALL WAS OVER THE LINE

R.I.P.

Offline Kingstopic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #513 on: December 14, 2014, 03:50:25 pm »

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #514 on: December 14, 2014, 03:50:31 pm »
De Gea the difference. We'd have won this last season with a similar performance. :(

Spot on. Well De Gea obviously not the only difference but...

Offline Bincey

• Legacy Fan
  • Is that Joe Pasquale? In the garden?
« Reply #515 on: December 14, 2014, 03:50:43 pm »

So would you have preferred, "Sorry, not sure how to correct it"? That would sound like a man who has lost his way.

Offline flinner

• Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #516 on: December 14, 2014, 03:50:45 pm »
You cannot win fuck all without a good defense, so when Sturridge comes back people think were gonna be blowing teams away you will have a rude awakening.
"We've created an environment where a complete moron can not only survive, but thrive."

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #517 on: December 14, 2014, 03:50:56 pm »
Even when we won 4-1 we never had that many chances ,you can't account for so many missed chances ,so yeah it's down to the players for me as well .

Inclusion/Buying of Lovren down to Rogers.

Lucas for Allen was also the shout today
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #518 on: December 14, 2014, 03:51:01 pm »
Sign a striker who can finish?
exactly.

it would help if whatever this transfer committee is supposed to be doing could actually find one and get him sign for us.

in the meantime, not sure what else Rodgers can really do.

Offline Smudgester

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #519 on: December 14, 2014, 03:51:03 pm »
What I find hilarious is the posters on here slagging Balotelli who was infinitely more threatening than Sterling