Author Topic: Spurs: fucking useless  (Read 2625496 times)

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Spurs
« Reply #8880 on: February 9, 2018, 11:16:39 am »
If Moss and Smart were officials we'd a got a penalty for that

Actually, is that...?  That is Jon Moss in the bottom corner of the picture at the start of the video isn’t it?!  I’d recognise that fat, waddling gait anywhere.

Further proof of his bias!

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #8881 on: February 9, 2018, 01:08:14 pm »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42996945

Rochdale's pitch is a "massive risk" to players and the Football Association must "take a decision" before Tottenham visit in the FA Cup next weekend, says Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino.

Rochdale beat Millwall on Tuesday to set up a fifth-round tie with Spurs but the surface was heavily criticised.

"It is not a pitch in a condition to play football," Pochettino said.

However, BBC Sport understands the fixture is unlikely to be moved from Rochdale's home Spotland.

The FA is in conversation with the League One club and will discuss the issue again with Dale after their home game with Fleetwood this weekend.

Venues can be changed in extreme circumstances but instead the FA will offer Rochdale a 'subsidised pitch protection service' which, if accepted, would include providing independent additional support in the form of extra groundstaff and equipment ahead of the fixture.

Rochdale's two home games prior to the FA Cup victory over Millwall were both postponed due to a waterlogged pitch while rugby league side Rochdale Hornets also play at the ground.

Rochdale chief executive Russ Green played down the issue telling Talksport there was "no fear of injuries" during the Millwall tie but said the club were considering laying down a new pitch.

"We didn't endanger anybody's careers and I don't care if it's a Tottenham player or a Millwall player - they are still professional footballers," Green said.

"Has anyone spoken to the referee? He told me after the game and said he couldn't believe the pitch stood up to what it did.

"If it's financially viable, we would put down a new pitch before the cup tie. It's something we're considering doing.

"Has anybody looked at the weather we've had over the past 12 months? We had 289 days of rain last year - 4ft 11.5in of it. We've had to overcome exceptional circumstances."

However, Pochettino said: "I think the FA needs to assess the pitch and then to take a decision if it is good for the FA Cup, good for the players, for the team and players to play on this type of pitch.

"I think it is about providing a safe place to play for the players.

"I think it is a big risk to play on a pitch like this, if the pictures give us an accurate state. If it is like what I saw in the pictures I don't think you can play football.

"Not because we are Tottenham - Rochdale I think too cannot play there. It is a massive risk for their players too. The FA needs to go in and take a good decision for football."

We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #8882 on: February 9, 2018, 02:57:46 pm »
I think we have a lot of money stashed away. We pay modest wages, hardly spend any money in the transfer market, where has all the TV money gone etc

I would expect it to more or less be covered through other means. I know we weren't earning the insane amounts that clubs are these days back then and the costs have jumped significantly since then but this stadium has been in the planning for over a decade. During that time we have spent next to nothing so I would expect if we were to sell someone it would be because we no longer want them or because we can no longer keep them (like the Walker situation for example).

what's this assumption with Spurs that they spend little in the transfer market. They way some of their fans go on you'd think they have built their squad on a shoestring budget Borussia Dortmund circa 2007-11 style  ;D

Spurs have spent plenty on transfer fees.

Offline Inpeace

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8883 on: February 9, 2018, 03:32:21 pm »
what's this assumption with Spurs that they spend little in the transfer market. They way some of their fans go on you'd think they have built their squad on a shoestring budget Borussia Dortmund circa 2007-11 style  ;D

its your old friend net spend... its been around 0 for ages.  The money has gone on improved contracts though and revamping the Training ground.  I have no worries that we have to sell players but we do not have a stash put away other than what is described in the accounts.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #8884 on: February 9, 2018, 03:56:40 pm »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42996945

Rochdale's pitch is a "massive risk" to players and the Football Association must "take a decision" before Tottenham visit in the FA Cup next weekend, says Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino.

Rochdale beat Millwall on Tuesday to set up a fifth-round tie with Spurs but the surface was heavily criticised.

"It is not a pitch in a condition to play football," Pochettino said.

However, BBC Sport understands the fixture is unlikely to be moved from Rochdale's home Spotland.

The FA is in conversation with the League One club and will discuss the issue again with Dale after their home game with Fleetwood this weekend.

Venues can be changed in extreme circumstances but instead the FA will offer Rochdale a 'subsidised pitch protection service' which, if accepted, would include providing independent additional support in the form of extra groundstaff and equipment ahead of the fixture.

Rochdale's two home games prior to the FA Cup victory over Millwall were both postponed due to a waterlogged pitch while rugby league side Rochdale Hornets also play at the ground.

Rochdale chief executive Russ Green played down the issue telling Talksport there was "no fear of injuries" during the Millwall tie but said the club were considering laying down a new pitch.

"We didn't endanger anybody's careers and I don't care if it's a Tottenham player or a Millwall player - they are still professional footballers," Green said.

"Has anyone spoken to the referee? He told me after the game and said he couldn't believe the pitch stood up to what it did.

"If it's financially viable, we would put down a new pitch before the cup tie. It's something we're considering doing.

"Has anybody looked at the weather we've had over the past 12 months? We had 289 days of rain last year - 4ft 11.5in of it. We've had to overcome exceptional circumstances."

However, Pochettino said: "I think the FA needs to assess the pitch and then to take a decision if it is good for the FA Cup, good for the players, for the team and players to play on this type of pitch.

"I think it is about providing a safe place to play for the players.

"I think it is a big risk to play on a pitch like this, if the pictures give us an accurate state. If it is like what I saw in the pictures I don't think you can play football.

"Not because we are Tottenham - Rochdale I think too cannot play there. It is a massive risk for their players too. The FA needs to go in and take a good decision for football."

Not good. Could really hurt yourself diving on that.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8885 on: February 9, 2018, 03:58:21 pm »

To be fair to him, Pochettino has been campaigning on this issue and his concern for Rochdale's players for several hours now. Nothing to do with the cup draw, at all.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline My Original Username Back

• Kopite
« Reply #8886 on: February 9, 2018, 04:23:41 pm »

We have done it on a shoe string budget relative to our rivals.

Lloris £10 million
Rose £1 million
Vertonghen £8 million
Alderweireld £11.5 million
Aurier £23 million
Sanchez £40 million
Davies and Vorm p/x for Siggurdsson plus 5 mill which wasn't much.
Trippier £3.5 million.
Dembele £15 million.
Wanyama £11 million
Dier £4 million
Winks free
Moura £25 million
Lamela £25 million
Son  £22 million
Alli £5 million
Eriksen £11.5
Kane free
Llorente £15

Total roughly 240 million cost to build that squad.

I think that is pretty impressive compared to our rivals with regards to our current squad building. I honestly don't know what the others are by the way...but I doubt it was less. And in the case of City and United it is way way more.
« Last Edit: February 9, 2018, 04:25:19 pm by In a Right Fluffery Buffery »

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8887 on: February 9, 2018, 04:25:45 pm »
We have done it on a shoe string budget relative to our rivals.

Lloris £10 million
Rose £1 million
Vertonghen £8 million
Alderweireld £11.5 million
Aurier £23 million
Sanchez £40 million
Davies and Vorm p/x for Siggurdsson plus 5 mill which wasn't much.
Trippier £3.5 million.
Dembele £15 million.
Wanyama £11 million
Dier £4 million
Winks free
Moura £25 million
Lamela £25 million
Son  £22 million
Alli £5 million
Eriksen £11.5
Kane free
Llorente £15

I think that is pretty impressive compared to our rivals with regards to our current squad building. I honestly don't know what the others are by the way...but I doubt it was less. And in the case of City and United it is way way more.

Just going to forget about huge flops like N'Jie, N'Koudou and Janssen in recent times then? Conveniently left out Sissoko too for some reason.

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8888 on: February 9, 2018, 04:36:13 pm »

In fairness, I think they're doing pretty well when it comes to financial outgoings relative to league position. Still a bunch of divey snide shitbags though.

Not good. Could really hurt yourself diving on that.
;D

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8889 on: February 9, 2018, 04:46:00 pm »
In fairness, I think they're doing pretty well when it comes to financial outgoings relative to league position. Still a bunch of divey snide shitbags though.
 ;D

yet spent pretty much the same as Liverpool the last two summers, and have spent plenty over Pochetinno's time as manager. It just amuses me, there is this thought that they are doing this remarkable job, like they are working on a tiny transfer budget. It's bollocks. They spend plenty on transfers. Sure the wages are lower at the moment, but they aren't some underdog outperforming the big guns. They are right where they should be this season for the money they spend. And underperformed the last couple seasons in Europe.

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8890 on: February 9, 2018, 04:49:40 pm »

You're not massive spenders, but that is slightly disingenuous. Apart from leaving out a few flops, as stated, most of those players have been at the club quite a while (which is itself an achievement, these days) - the prices look modest relative to the last couple of windows, but £29.9m for Lamela (slightly different figure) was quite a sum in 2013. Vertonghen, Dembele and Lloris were 2012 prices.

A truer picture of current spending and value can be seen from the 2017 summer buys: £23m for a talented but controversial fullback, nearly £40m for a young centre back not in the 'top tier' at the position, and £15m on an ageing backup striker.
« Last Edit: February 9, 2018, 04:55:44 pm by redmark »
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8891 on: February 9, 2018, 05:21:30 pm »
yet spent pretty much the same as Liverpool the last two summers, and have spent plenty over Pochetinno's time as manager. It just amuses me, there is this thought that they are doing this remarkable job, like they are working on a tiny transfer budget. It's bollocks. They spend plenty on transfers. Sure the wages are lower at the moment, but they aren't some underdog outperforming the big guns. They are right where they should be this season for the money they spend. And underperformed the last couple seasons in Europe.
I think they get maybe a bit too much credit in the media for not spending much on transfers (they're definitely not paupers) but I think their wage bill is remarkably low compared to the other top six clubs. The most recent info I found with a quick search was from the 2015/16 season, when their yearly wage bill was roughly half ours - £105m compared to £209m. I think the gap will have closed a bit - and they may well have to increase wages by a sizeable amount if they want to hold onto their best players - but that's a pretty significant difference, especially given that all the other top six clubs had similar wage bills to us or higher.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10945892/premier-league-and-efl-wage-rises-analysed-in-deloitte-study

I'm not taking the "plucky little Spurs" route here, I just think that they're doing pretty well considering their relatively low wage bill and transfer spend. We're also doing pretty well in that regard, especially in the good ol' net spend stakes (skewed somewhat by the Coutinho transfer, but still), but I have no problem giving other clubs a modicum of credit if I think they deserve it, even if some of their players are snide divey shithouses.
« Last Edit: February 9, 2018, 05:26:01 pm by Djozer »

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8892 on: February 9, 2018, 05:22:56 pm »
Just going to forget about huge flops like N'Jie, N'Koudou and Janssen in recent times then? Conveniently left out Sissoko too for some reason.

...and who could forget Soldado for £26 million?

Other than the chap who just left him off his list, obviously.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #8893 on: February 9, 2018, 05:36:11 pm »
In fairness to the guy, he left off a lot of the flops and also seems to have made up quite a few of the values. Genuinely don't see any problem with that.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8894 on: February 9, 2018, 05:41:17 pm »
I think they get maybe a bit too much credit in the media for not spending much on transfers (they're definitely not paupers) but I think their wage bill is remarkably low compared to the other top six clubs. The most recent info I found with a quick search was from the 2015/16 season, when their yearly wage bill was roughly half ours - £105m compared to £209m. I think the gap will have closed a bit - and they may well have to increase wages by a sizeable amount if they want to hold onto their best players - but that's a pretty significant difference, especially given that all the other top six clubs had similar wage bills to us or higher.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10945892/premier-league-and-efl-wage-rises-analysed-in-deloitte-study

I'm not taking the "plucky little Spurs" route here, I just think that they're doing pretty well considering their relatively low wage bill and transfer spend. We're also doing pretty well in that regard, especially in the good ol' net spend stakes (skewed somewhat by the Coutinho transfer, but still), but I have no problem giving other clubs a modicum of credit if I think they deserve it, even if some of their players are snide divey shithouses.

oh I know the wages are lower, even mentioned it :D They'll have to up them soon though, more players will go the way of Walker and start stirring and getting unsettled.   It's just the ridiculous hyping of them like they are some underdog and a lessen to all the big bad teams spending lots, as to how it really should be done. It's utter bollocks. It's funny, cos this stuff takes hold, look at the comments from their own fans about them spending little, hell, they haven't even won the net spend cup ;) But if you say it often enough, it becomes truth.  Yes they are doing ok, but right now, no better than they should be doing considering.  They aren't some example too all.

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8895 on: February 9, 2018, 06:23:47 pm »
No one can ever accuse Spurs of buying their way to trophies, you have to give them that.

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8896 on: February 9, 2018, 06:40:50 pm »
No one can ever accuse Spurs of buying their way to trophies, you have to give them that.
:lmao

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8897 on: February 9, 2018, 06:41:15 pm »

FFS every time  ;D ;D ;D
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8898 on: February 9, 2018, 07:04:46 pm »
;D Well played

• Kopite
« Reply #8899 on: February 9, 2018, 10:21:04 pm »

I actually completely forgot about them..sissoko too.

Honest mistake. N'jie isn't current squad he's left and Nkoudou is on loan so ok add him and Sissoko. That's another 40 million to the total.

• Kopite
« Reply #8900 on: February 9, 2018, 10:22:21 pm »
...and who could forget Soldado for £26 million?

Other than the chap who just left him off his list, obviously.

Did you miss the bit where I said current squad? Jeez.

• Kopite
« Reply #8901 on: February 9, 2018, 10:24:52 pm »
In fairness to the guy, he left off a lot of the flops and also seems to have made up quite a few of the values. Genuinely don't see any problem with that.

I haven't made them up at all. Just googled the media stories at the time and they are generally accurate to a million here and there. Feel free to point out where I've made the values up as you're clearly far more knowledgeable than me regarding Spurs transfer deals.

As stated I genuinely forgot about Sissoko and N'koudou. N'jie has left.

I think I covered all the rest.

• Kopite
« Reply #8902 on: February 9, 2018, 10:31:12 pm »
You're not massive spenders, but that is slightly disingenuous. Apart from leaving out a few flops, as stated, most of those players have been at the club quite a while (which is itself an achievement, these days) - the prices look modest relative to the last couple of windows, but £29.9m for Lamela (slightly different figure) was quite a sum in 2013. Vertonghen, Dembele and Lloris were 2012 prices.

A truer picture of current spending and value can be seen from the 2017 summer buys: £23m for a talented but controversial fullback, nearly £40m for a young centre back not in the 'top tier' at the position, and £15m on an ageing backup striker.

Agree yes some of the players have been at the club for a few years which is reflected in some very low fees compared to today's extravagant prices. However as you rightly point out, that's another compliment to spurs squad building. We've bought well generally and they are mostly still key players at the club.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8903 on: February 9, 2018, 10:43:45 pm »
I actually completely forgot about them..sissoko too.

Honest mistake. N'jie isn't current squad he's left and Nkoudou is on loan so ok add him and Sissoko. That's another 40 million to the total.

Pretty good value for money isn’t it?

Pales compared to that Leicester side that won the league though.

Schmeichel - £1 million
Fuchs - Free
Morgan - £1.5 million
Huth - £3 million
Simpson - £2 million
Kante - £8 million
Drinkwater - £1 million
Albrigton - Free
Okazaki - £9 million
Mahrez - £500,000
Vardy - £1 million
Total - £27 million

Lamela - £27 million
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #8904 on: February 9, 2018, 10:50:03 pm »

Schmeichel - £1 million
Fuchs - Free
Morgan - £1.5 million
Huth - £3 million
Simpson - £2 million
Kante - £8 million
Drinkwater - £1 million
Albrigton - Free
Okazaki - £9 million
Mahrez - £500,000
Vardy - £1 million
Total - £27 million

Lamela - £27 million

I wonder what the genius behind those Leicester signings is doing know. Moved on to bigger and better things no doubt.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8905 on: February 9, 2018, 10:54:49 pm »
I wonder what the genius behind those Leicester signings is doing know. Moved on to bigger and better things no doubt.

• Kopite
« Reply #8906 on: February 9, 2018, 11:58:46 pm »

Schmeichel - £1 million
Fuchs - Free
Morgan - £1.5 million
Huth - £3 million
Simpson - £2 million
Kante - £8 million
Drinkwater - £1 million
Albrigton - Free
Okazaki - £9 million
Mahrez - £500,000
Vardy - £1 million
Total - £27 million

Lamela - £27 million

Well yes they put everyone to shame...particularly the clubs with the most expensive squads.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8907 on: February 10, 2018, 07:33:20 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/6U2eBSDnfLc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/6U2eBSDnfLc</a>

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8908 on: February 10, 2018, 12:40:38 pm »

Schmeichel - £1 million
Fuchs - Free
Morgan - £1.5 million
Huth - £3 million
Simpson - £2 million
Kante - £8 million
Drinkwater - £1 million
Albrigton - Free
Okazaki - £9 million
Mahrez - £500,000
Vardy - £1 million
Total - £27 million

Tbf, every single team in the history of football pales in comparison to that. Still can't get my head around it.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/6U2eBSDnfLc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/6U2eBSDnfLc</a>

;D

Chatted shit, got banged

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #8909 on: February 10, 2018, 01:44:43 pm »
I really dislike Harry Kane for some reason
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8910 on: February 10, 2018, 02:18:37 pm »
I really dislike Harry Kane for some reason

Because he's a gormless, ugly, diving, mouth breathing cheat most probably

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8911 on: February 10, 2018, 02:20:14 pm »
Because he's a gormless, ugly, diving, mouth breathing cheat most probably

With all the Madrid talk it occurred to me that we might get video footage of Harry Kane speaking Spanish. Can you imagine that?
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8912 on: February 10, 2018, 02:22:55 pm »
I don't think he'll go to Real Madrid. Just can't see him leaving England. I might be doing him a disservice, but he just seems like a cliched thick, gormless idiot, who's idea of a foreign holiday if he wasn't a multi millionaire, would be two weeks in Benidorm hanging out in the English pubs.

I reckon he'll end up going ot Man City or United.

Offline Johnnyboy1973

• ★★★ Never, ever, bloody anything ever! ★★★
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Up the piss boiling, asthmatic Reds!!!
« Reply #8913 on: February 10, 2018, 02:23:08 pm »
Beat Utd, beat Arsenal and were the better team at Anfield for a half.

Fair play.
Where's this Yakimoto fella?

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8914 on: February 10, 2018, 02:23:54 pm »
Beat Utd, beat Arsenal and were the better team at Anfield for a half.

Fair play.

Think of the memories for the Spurs fans. They will last a lifetime.

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8915 on: February 10, 2018, 02:26:12 pm »
Can't believe how many decisions spurs get, from offsides to players who should get sent off.
Aubameyang onside first half, would have been a different game.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #8916 on: February 10, 2018, 02:35:14 pm »
Can't believe how many decisions spurs get, from offsides to players who should get sent off.
Aubameyang onside first half, would have been a different game.

That decision alone highlights how crucial that mistake ended up being. An awful decision from the linesman, if he can't get that right why in hell's name is he chosen for a game like that?
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8917 on: February 10, 2018, 02:36:58 pm »
With all the Madrid talk it occurred to me that we might get video footage of Harry Kane speaking Spanish. Can you imagine that?

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #8918 on: February 10, 2018, 02:56:22 pm »
That decision alone highlights how crucial that mistake ended up being. An awful decision from the linesman, if he can't get that right why in hell's name is he chosen for a game like that?

Someone who hasn't seen it, would think it's a clear cut decision. It wasn't.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

• Kopite
« Reply #8919 on: February 10, 2018, 03:02:25 pm »
It evens itself up for his offside goal against Everton last weekend I guess doesn't it?

We battered Arsenal and they were lucky to walk away 1 nil down. It should have been 5 or 6. There was only one deserved winner from the first minute to the last.