Author Topic: Spurs: fucking useless  (Read 2631019 times)

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
Re: Spurs
« Reply #9000 on: February 11, 2018, 11:57:22 am »
There are a lot of reasons why Spurs would be more likely to keep Kane. Firstly, he is from the area, he came up through the academy, he is a Spurs fan, he is English. I could go on and on...

Salah has absolutely no ties to Liverpool. I am not saying he is going to leave at all, but come on, there's no contest with regards to loyalty here. Salah is a million times more likely to be attracted to a move to Spain than Kane is if one of their big clubs come calling.

No idea how you seem so certain that we won't be signing any more top players?

Rose has played about 5 games all season, if he leaves he is hardly a big miss is he? That said, I hope he gets back to his best as he's quality when fit.
Like Owen and McManaman?

And they actually won trophies.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #9001 on: February 11, 2018, 12:05:12 pm »
Are Spurs now our official rival?

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9002 on: February 11, 2018, 12:07:22 pm »
Are Spurs now our official rival?

They are a rival this season as one of us will lose out on top four.

Not for anything else.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #9003 on: February 11, 2018, 12:08:38 pm »
Well done. You got a draw at Anfield. Its worth celebrating.

Imagine going on an opposition forum and bigging your team up for not winning the league and not winning cups and having a world class player for the first time in 30 years  :butt

I’d guess we probably weren’t inundated with Ipswich fans when they had that good season and Marcus Stewart scored lots of goals.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9004 on: February 11, 2018, 12:08:40 pm »
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Raaphael

• A fucking embarrassment. Hot 4 Andrew Tate. Works out so beware wokies
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yeah? Well fuck you too Greta Gerwig
« Reply #9005 on: February 11, 2018, 12:09:09 pm »
Jesus Christ. The way the media talks about them you would think they were 1970s Brazil, yet they`re about 20 points behind City.  The biggest difference between Spurs and Liverpool is that they get absolute no pressure from the media. Didn`t hear any talk about sacking Pochettino when they were 7th after Burnley not long ago. Whenever Liverpool lose a couple of games the media starts questioning Klopp.

Obviously a good team, but still so overhyped. And have been very lucky with decisions from refs.

Bunch of divers as well. I like Eriksen as a player, but that`s about it.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 12:11:41 pm by Raaphael »

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9006 on: February 11, 2018, 12:13:13 pm »
They are a rival this season as one of us will lose out on top four.

Not for anything else.

Were you brought up in an Arsenal supporting family?  :D

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9007 on: February 11, 2018, 12:16:21 pm »
Imagine going on an opposition forum and bigging your team up for not winning the league and not winning cups and having a world class player for the first time in 30 years  :butt

I’d guess we probably weren’t inundated with Ipswich fans when they had that good season and Marcus Stewart scored lots of goals.

Are you actually comparing that time Ipswich had a decent half season with this current Spurs team, and Stewart with Kane?

Bloody hell, you and Killer really have jumped the shark ;D

Offline My Original Username Back

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #9008 on: February 11, 2018, 12:28:47 pm »
Like Owen and McManaman?

And they actually won trophies.

We were comparing Salah and Kane not Owen and Kane.

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9009 on: February 11, 2018, 12:30:21 pm »
They wont go away will they? Three games ago we were hoping a run of tough games would put a nail in their coffin and then they collect 7 points from Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal games. Hats off as right now they look as good a bet for Top 4 as we do so better be ready for them to be around a tad longer. Thankfully Chelsea seem to be on a spiral down and we better take advantage of it as would like to clinch Top 4 before we meet them May 5th. Knowing us I have an inkling its going down to the wire :)
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

• Kopite
« Reply #9010 on: February 11, 2018, 12:41:20 pm »
Our next 4

Palace away
Huddersfield home
Bournemouth away
Newcastle home

Hopefully we can take 12 points there before we face Chelsea and City...

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9011 on: February 11, 2018, 12:43:24 pm »
Are you actually comparing that time Ipswich had a decent half season with this current Spurs team, and Stewart with Kane?

Good grief mate, why is it whenever anyone says something negative about Spurs you’re right on hand?!

No clearly not, Marcus Stewart had one good season. Kane has already got 100 PL goals. We’ve got a Spurs fan on a wind up, I’m having a wind up back. That’s what happens on forums.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9012 on: February 11, 2018, 12:43:54 pm »
Our next 4

Palace away
Huddersfield home
Bournemouth away
Newcastle home

Hopefully we can take 12 points there before we face Chelsea and City...

Never thought I'd ever utter these words but......"COME ON Hodgson!"

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #9013 on: February 11, 2018, 12:47:05 pm »
Never thought I'd ever utter these words but......"COME ON Hodgson!"
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9014 on: February 11, 2018, 12:47:57 pm »
Good grief mate, why is it whenever anyone says something negative about Spurs you’re right on hand?!

No clearly not, Marcus Stewart had one good season. Kane has already got 100 PL goals. We’ve got a Spurs fan on a wind up, I’m having a wind up back. That’s what happens on forums.

It's not about pulling up anyone making negative posts about Spurs (if you care enough, look through my posts, I've made enough of them myself). It's about finding the insane obsession you and Killer have about Spurs (Tottenham Hotspurs ffs, not Man Utd, not Everton) absolutely hysterical.

I suppose you've got a bit of previous with them, what with the 15/16 title race, but you won mate, they came 3rd, no need to be so bitter, be magnanimous.

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9015 on: February 11, 2018, 12:48:22 pm »

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9016 on: February 11, 2018, 12:49:49 pm »
It's not about pulling up anyone making negative posts about Spurs (if you care enough, look through my posts, I've made enough of them myself). It's about finding the insane obsession you and Killer have about Spurs (Tottenham Hotspurs ffs, not Man Utd, not Everton) absolutely hysterical.

I suppose you've got a bit of previous with them, what with the 15/16 title race, but you won mate, they came 3rd, no need to be so bitter, be magnanimous.

:D

I see the words, but the only image I get is

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #9017 on: February 11, 2018, 12:50:34 pm »

Indeed. Since 2010 they’ve been in the top 5 every season apart from one, they aren’t a flash in the pan.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9018 on: February 11, 2018, 12:52:19 pm »
:D

I see the words, but the only image I get is

Remind me again which character of his that is, they've all blurred into one after 25 years (loadsamoney, stavros, "young man", etc, etc)

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9019 on: February 11, 2018, 12:55:35 pm »
Remind me again which character of his that is, they've all blurred into one after 25 years (loadsamoney, stavros, "young man", etc, etc)

It’s the annoying twat who randomly pokes his head into conversations going ‘only me’ and proceeding to make out like he knows everything about everything and trying to be incessantly sensible. And as with every Harry Enfield character, his same single ‘gag’ got old pretty quickly where it actually wasn’t that funny or witty in the first place anyway.

:)

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9020 on: February 11, 2018, 12:59:12 pm »
It’s the annoying twat who randomly pokes his head into conversations going ‘only me’ and proceeding to make out like he knows everything about everything and trying to be incessantly sensible. And as with every Harry Enfield character, his same single ‘gag’ got old pretty quickly where it actually wasn’t that funny or witty in the first place anyway.

Unlike the Old Gits, who pop up on here from time to time.

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9021 on: February 11, 2018, 12:59:45 pm »

Ah yeah. LOL, etc.

I understand you lashing out though, I would too if my team got tonked 5-1 by City yesterday.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9022 on: February 11, 2018, 01:00:28 pm »
Unlike the Old Gits, who pop up on here from time to time.

Nah they were ace  8)

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9023 on: February 11, 2018, 01:01:11 pm »
Ah yeah. LOL, etc.

I understand you lashing out though, I would too if my team got tonked 5-1 by City yesterday.

:duh

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9024 on: February 11, 2018, 01:01:37 pm »

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9025 on: February 11, 2018, 01:02:56 pm »

Ha Ha

Offline FaitAccompli

• Kopite
« Reply #9026 on: February 11, 2018, 01:17:39 pm »
We were comparing Salah and Kane not Owen and Kane.

They were calling you out on this:

There are a lot of reasons why Spurs would be more likely to keep Kane. Firstly, he is from the area, he came up through the academy, he is a Spurs fan, he is English. I could go on and on...

McManaman was from the area, Owen not too far away, both came up from the academy, were English, actually won trophies with Liverpool but both were still tempted by Real Madrid and left. So, all of your reasons don't guarantee anything, as we have witnessed first hand. If the offer to win something, and no doubt get paid more than he is doing at Spurs, comes up, he may well leave.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9027 on: February 11, 2018, 01:28:58 pm »
Anyone could leave their club, if people haven’t learnt that by now they never will.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9028 on: February 11, 2018, 01:46:51 pm »
Genuine BBC headline. Absolute media darlings this lot.

"Classy".  ;D

Just reading BBC and seen this article. They're likely to finish the weekend in 5th place if we don't lose today, but the question is being asked if they are the 2nd best team in the league? Is Phil McNumpty really our very own 12 year old Primativ?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9029 on: February 11, 2018, 02:00:54 pm »
That BBC headline reminds me of the Mickey Owen promo from years ago. I guess they couldn't put in the good lucks bit. There's only so far you can push things.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9030 on: February 11, 2018, 02:09:43 pm »
Just reading BBC and seen this article. They're likely to finish the weekend in 5th place if we don't lose today, but the question is being asked if they are the 2nd best team in the league? Is Phil McNumpty really our very own 12 year old Primativ?

I think you underestimate him, he is clearly clickbaiter in chief for the bbc sport part of the website, so you get lots of these articles intended to annoy fans of other sides, I bet if you search hard enough there will even be some about us that will enrage other fans too.

Offline RedmeisterOZ

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9031 on: February 11, 2018, 02:24:37 pm »
5, 5 and an 'alf FC
I'll tell you one thing for sure... I wouldn't trust no words written down on no piece of paper, especially from no Dickenson out in the town of Machine.

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9032 on: February 11, 2018, 02:40:27 pm »
Macca and Owen probably aren't the best examples tbf, what with both of them being boyhood Evertonians. I can't see Kane staying for long though unless Spurs' circumstances massively change.

There are examples of players sticking with clubs they love despite the chance of a significantly bigger wage packet and a bigger chance of winning silverware elsewhere - Gerrard and Totti spring to mind, as does Shearer opting for Newcastle.

Kane's situation is different though - Gerrard had already won a lot of trophies, including the biggest of them all. Plus, we had a lot better chance of more trophies than Spurs do now - always in the final/SF of the CL and we had a manager with a big trophy winning pedigree. Totti won Serie A and, as an Italian, always knew he'd be likely to have a chance of winning one of the big international trophies (which he eventually did), something no English player can assume. Shearer had also won a league title (with Blackburn) so that thirst for trophies had been partially quenched.

Plus, all three would have been a lot closer to the pay level of what elite players (in their day) would have been earning - Kane's on about a quarter of what the top dogs get these days.

I can't think of a player in recent times who's been in Kane's situation and stuck around for his peak years, so unless something drastic happens he'll be off while he's still in his mid 20s. If I'm not wrong, he's even said as much (that he'll leave if Spurs don't win anything).

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #9033 on: February 11, 2018, 03:13:04 pm »
Wasn’t Kane an arsenal fan as a kid?
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9034 on: February 11, 2018, 03:15:17 pm »
Surely the best example of a Spurs fan leaving the club to go somewhere bigger and better that wins trophies is Sol Campbell? And Kane was already an Arsenal fan.

That was before Primativ's time though.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Xabi Gerrard

• WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9035 on: February 11, 2018, 03:21:02 pm »
Yeah Sol's a very good example actually.

Don't think Kane was ever an Arsenal fan btw - he used to play for their youth team (hence the pic of him in an Arsenal shirt during one of the Arsenal league winning celebrations) but I'm pretty sure he's said he was born and raised a Spud.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9036 on: February 11, 2018, 03:47:20 pm »
This ranks just as low by the BBC in terms of journalism as de Bruyne being "proof of Guardiolas genius" a few months back, surely a cub reporter on work experience could draft something better than the torrent of liquid shit the BBC churn out.

• Kopite
« Reply #9037 on: February 11, 2018, 05:02:07 pm »
Surely the best example of a Spurs fan leaving the club to go somewhere bigger and better that wins trophies is Sol Campbell? And Kane was already an Arsenal fan.

That was before Primativ's time though.

You still believe that?  ;D Deary me. I think you may be the one who is 12 years old. The tooth fairy doesn't exist either btw.

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9038 on: February 11, 2018, 06:26:07 pm »
This ranks just as low by the BBC in terms of journalism as de Bruyne being "proof of Guardiolas genius" a few months back, surely a cub reporter on work experience could draft something better than the torrent of liquid shit the BBC churn out.
They write stuff reflecting the ups and downs of form. McNulty writes a nice one about us once in a while.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9039 on: February 11, 2018, 08:32:59 pm »