Author Topic: Spurs: fucking useless  (Read 2608460 times)

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Re: Spurs
« Reply #8960 on: February 10, 2018, 09:09:12 pm »
Poeple still happy they beat utd?

Was hoping they’d draw that and again today. We just need to look after ourselves and we’ll be ok.

Offline tray fenny

• virtue signaling keyboard warrior
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8961 on: February 10, 2018, 09:14:13 pm »
Tis right, all day every day.
'Germany are a very difficult team to play, they had 11 internationals out there today.' - Steve Lomas

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #8962 on: February 10, 2018, 09:24:09 pm »

;D

Honestly mate, why are you so incessantly miserable about everything that happens to Liverpool?

When you've got teams around us playing each other, you pretty much accept whatever result as a positive. Them beating Arsenal pretty much guarantees one less club to worry about. If we hadn't been stitched up last weekend we'd be two clear of them with a game in hand and three behind United. If United had won I dare say people would have been happy with that too. Because you know.....you don't have to despair at everything.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8963 on: February 10, 2018, 09:25:41 pm »
That shithouse Alli try it on in every single game?, why?, why not?, he's never gonna be penalised, banned or called out on it by the wonderful press, is he?
Starting to run Herrera close for most obnoxious t##t in the Prem. 

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8964 on: February 10, 2018, 09:42:12 pm »
Hmm I love us more than I hate utd though. If utd winning benefits us then however painful it is, I'd prefer they did us a favour.

Its 2 extra points they gained. Thats it. Its hardly settled anything.

Worrying about Spurs. If thats we have come to then no wonder we win fuck all.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8965 on: February 10, 2018, 09:47:21 pm »
Its 2 extra points they gained. Thats it. Its hardly settled anything.

Worrying about Spurs. If thats we have come to then no wonder we win fuck all.

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8966 on: February 10, 2018, 10:45:20 pm »
Yes. When you tire of seeing United lose, you may as well give up football.

Is correct.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #8967 on: February 10, 2018, 10:47:34 pm »
Looks like it’s just you that’s not, clinical!
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Cu Chulainn

• "It's Peanut Butter Fascist Time!" (thinkaboutit). greedy, stupid, selfish capitalist pig who hates the poor and wants to euthanise the disabled.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8968 on: February 10, 2018, 10:53:48 pm »
Where has this perception come from that Spurs are in brilliant form? They have won 3 of their last 6; they drew the other 3 (and would have lost comfortably at Anfield if it wasn't for our wastefulness and the referee). That's decent form, but it hardly justifies the way some people go on like they're in the middle of some historic, record-breaking run.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8969 on: February 10, 2018, 10:57:04 pm »
Where has this perception come from that Spurs are in brilliant form? They have won 3 of their last 6; they drew the other 3 (and would have lost comfortably at Anfield if it wasn't for our wastefulness and the referee). That's decent form, but it hardly justifies the way some people go on like they're in the middle of some historic, record-breaking run.

Its Spurs. Everyone loves them.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8970 on: February 10, 2018, 11:01:33 pm »
What a horrible, snidey, unlikeable side.

If there’s any karma, there’s a few nasty injuries coming their way.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8971 on: February 10, 2018, 11:05:06 pm »
What a horrible, snidey, unlikeable side.

If there’s any karma, there’s a few nasty injuries coming their way.

Careful. You will be told off by some here for even thinking such horrible thoughts about another human being.

Offline Cu Chulainn

• "It's Peanut Butter Fascist Time!" (thinkaboutit). greedy, stupid, selfish capitalist pig who hates the poor and wants to euthanise the disabled.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8972 on: February 10, 2018, 11:13:27 pm »
Spurs should sign Manchester United flop, Paul Pogba. He would fit right in with his hissy fits and shoves and headlocks when he loses the ball.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #8973 on: February 10, 2018, 11:14:18 pm »
Careful. You will be told off by some here for even thinking such horrible thoughts about another human being.

Was it Chas or Dave who hurt you Killer?

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #8974 on: February 10, 2018, 11:28:34 pm »
Hmm I love us more than I hate utd though. If utd winning benefits us then however painful it is, I'd prefer they did us a favour.

We'll twat them at the toilet so it's a two point lead. No sweat for second, it's in the bag
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8975 on: February 11, 2018, 08:43:59 am »
Genuine BBC headline. Absolute media darlings this lot.

"Classy".  ;D

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8976 on: February 11, 2018, 08:56:47 am »

they've come out of united/liverpool/arsenal with 7 points and looked pretty good while doing it, which is where i assume the hype is coming from

they also beat real madrid
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 08:59:07 am by Dench57 »
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8977 on: February 11, 2018, 09:09:09 am »
Genuine BBC headline. Absolute media darlings this lot.

"Classy".  ;D

Ha! Classy. Yeah right, an absolute gang of cheating c*nts with a cheating manager who has won fuck all.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8978 on: February 11, 2018, 09:10:49 am »
They beat Real Madrid you know.

Offline My Original Username Back

• Kopite
« Reply #8979 on: February 11, 2018, 09:16:45 am »

Bar the first half an hour at Anfield we've absolutely dominated 3 of our closest rivals in the league and in the case of United and Arsenal...absolutely schooled them.

So yes I would say we are in very good form. As I said last week, this team has momentum now and we have a fully fit squad. I think we are on course to finish the season very strongly.

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8980 on: February 11, 2018, 09:21:43 am »
Bar the first half an hour at Anfield we've absolutely dominated 3 of our closest rivals in the league and in the case of United and Arsenal...absolutely schooled them.

You could also say that bar the last half hour we absolutely dominated you though. You needed two non-penalties to come away with a point, didn't really create anything despite your possession in the 2nd half.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 09:25:31 am by Dench57 »
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8981 on: February 11, 2018, 09:25:14 am »

So yes I would say we are in very good form. As I said last week, this team has momentum now and we have a fully fit squad. I think we are on course to finish the season very strongly.

Ha, schooled them. Good one.

But i guess those memories will last a lifetime.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #8982 on: February 11, 2018, 09:30:09 am »
Was it Chas or Dave who hurt you Killer?

Or one of the Dave Clark Five, Tottenham's answer to the Beatles.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #8983 on: February 11, 2018, 09:36:47 am »
Hoping they run into a Juventus masterclass on Tuesday, and then Rochdale’s pitch does the job on Saturday. Need to have them back in their box.
All I would say is (and I agree they’ve been the beneficiaries of some ridiculous decisions) if they’d been at WHL this season they’d probably have an extra 7/8 points. Still nowhere near the summit but a bit more secure in second.
Pochettino is the obvious Zidane replacement if Real go down that route. Their flirtation with the top 4 has lasted too long.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #8984 on: February 11, 2018, 09:38:49 am »
Fuck it..

We know it’s lucky for spurs when there’s a 1 in the year, can’t wait to get this decade out of the way..
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8985 on: February 11, 2018, 10:07:54 am »
Hoping they run into a Juventus masterclass on Tuesday, and then Rochdale’s pitch does the job on Saturday. Need to have them back in their box.
All I would say is (and I agree they’ve been the beneficiaries of some ridiculous decisions) if they’d been at WHL this season they’d probably have an extra 7/8 points. Still nowhere near the summit but a bit more secure in second.
Pochettino is the obvious Zidane replacement if Real go down that route. Their flirtation with the top 4 has lasted too long.

You think they’d have dropped three points in 14 home games....?

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #8986 on: February 11, 2018, 10:27:53 am »
Yeah, was something ridiculous last season.

They’ve drawn with Burnley, Swansea and West Ham. That’s probably six points right there.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 10:30:18 am by BobPaisley3 »

• Kopite
« Reply #8987 on: February 11, 2018, 10:28:46 am »

Why not? Have a look at our home record last season.

I love that you have my quote as your sig. With every week Kane proves it more and more... ;D

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8988 on: February 11, 2018, 10:34:49 am »
Yeah, was something ridiculous last season.

They’ve drawn with Burnley, Swansea and West Ham. That’s probably six points right there.

So they would have guaranteed won those then? That is how football works now?

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #8989 on: February 11, 2018, 10:37:45 am »
So they would have guaranteed won those then? That is how football works now?
Didn’t say that did i? I said they probably would based on their home form last season, not based on some irrational hatred of them that you possess. Don’t get me wrong I dislike them but the way you continually give this ‘spurs are shit’ narrative is tiresome. Yes they aren’t as good as the media portray but they aren’t spurs circa 1998 which you make them out to be.

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8990 on: February 11, 2018, 10:44:31 am »
This is their peak. They won't get any better, but we will. They failed to get even second place in a two horse race with Leicester in 2016, were never going to win the league last season and are miles off it again this season. As are we. How are they getting better? Pochettino has arguably built the very squad he's wanted to build, and the only real players they have been buying as of late have been for squad depth. Klopp took over in 2015 - during Tottenham's glorious title-chasing season when they finished third - and has been slowly rebuilding and moulding the side into what he wants, and we're still 3 or 4 first team players away from that. Talk to me when Klopp has the starting XI he wants and when that happens I guarantee you we'd have won a hell of a lot more than Tottenham have.

All speculation though, how do you know this is their peak? What if this isn't their peak and currently we're experiencing our peak?

They are improving year on year, they just signed Lucas Moura who should bring in more quality, everyone that comes in seems to slot in perfectly because their coaching staff are brilliant.

As long as Pochettino & Kane are there, I can't see them going away anytime soon. And they will stay IMO.

• Kopite
« Reply #8991 on: February 11, 2018, 10:48:08 am »
You could also say that bar the last half hour we absolutely dominated you though. You needed two non-penalties to come away with a point, didn't really create anything despite your possession in the 2nd half.

Two non penalties? The Lamela one was a penalty (but I accept if you disagree) and Wanyama scoring a goal of the season contender, that is what got us the draw, not a Kane missed penalty.

I've seen many of your fans say they haven't seen a side have you camped in your own half at Anfield for such a period in the match for a long time.

We didn't create much but, bar scoring a goal that we gifted you, which is really quite important, Dier literally assisted Salah with that, I don't remember you threatening us too much at all. I think the Firminio header was about it?  It was an excellent away performance. When do you ever see Liverpool backs to the wall/parking the bus at Anfield for 45 minutes? I don't. You normally absolutely batter teams at Anfield.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 10:50:14 am by In a Right Fluffery Buffery »

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8992 on: February 11, 2018, 10:48:15 am »
All speculation though, how do you know this is their peak? What if this isn't their peak and currently we're experiencing our peak?

They are improving year on year, they just signed Lucas Moura who should bring in more quality, everyone that comes in seems to slot in perfectly because their coaching staff are brilliant.

As long as Pochettino & Kane are there, I can't see them going away anytime soon. And they will stay IMO.

We havent even come close to completing our building yet, thanks to the manager and club waiting for the right players. If this is our peak, after we have lost our best footbalelr, then questions would be asked of our club about whether they want to improve or not. We should be replacing him and with Keita still to come as well.

Spurs signed Moura but they wont be signing many more top players who costs shit loads of money. They are not a big club and have a huge debt on their door with the stadium.

Also players will leave. Aiderweirald and Rose will be gone at the end of the season and if we are in fear of Salah leaving, then what makes Spurs more capable of keeping Kane?

If you think everybody who comes in just slots straight in then you need to look back at their transfer record. Its average at best.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 10:51:16 am by a treeless whopper »

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8993 on: February 11, 2018, 10:50:41 am »
Two non penalties? The Lamela one was a penalty (but I accept if you disagree) and Wanyama scoring a goal of the season contender, that is what got us the draw, not a Kane missed penalty.

I've seen many of your fans say they haven't seen a side have you camped in your own half at Anfield for such a period in the match for a long time.

We didn't create much but, bar scoring a goal that we gifted you, which is really quite important, Dier literally assisted Salah with that, I don't remember you threatening us too much at all. I think the Firminio header was about it?  It was an excellent away performance. When do you ever see Liverpool backs to the wall/parking the bus at Anfield for 45 minutes? I don't. You normally absolutely batter teams at Anfield.

Well done. You got a draw at Anfield. Its worth celebrating.

• Kopite
« Reply #8994 on: February 11, 2018, 10:52:43 am »
Well done. You got a draw at Anfield. Its worth celebrating.

It is based on our terrible record there  ;)

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #8995 on: February 11, 2018, 10:56:16 am »

In a “we pushed them all the way” kind of way?

• Kopite
« Reply #8996 on: February 11, 2018, 10:56:44 am »
We havent even come close to completing our building yet, thanks to the manager and club waiting for the right players. If this is our peak, after we have lost our best footbalelr, then questions would be asked of our club about whether they want to improve or not. We should be replacing him and with Keita still to come as well.

Spurs signed Moura but they wont be signing many more top players who costs shit loads of money. They are not a big club and have a huge debt on their door with the stadium.

Also players will leave. Aiderweirald and Rose will be gone at the end of the season and if we are in fear of Salah leaving, then what makes Spurs more capable of keeping Kane?

If you think everybody who comes in just slots straight in then you need to look back at their transfer record. Its average at best.

There are a lot of reasons why Spurs would be more likely to keep Kane. Firstly, he is from the area, he came up through the academy, he is a Spurs fan, he is English. I could go on and on...

Salah has absolutely no ties to Liverpool. I am not saying he is going to leave at all, but come on, there's no contest with regards to loyalty here. Salah is a million times more likely to be attracted to a move to Spain than Kane is if one of their big clubs come calling.

No idea how you seem so certain that we won't be signing any more top players?

Rose has played about 5 games all season, if he leaves he is hardly a big miss is he? That said, I hope he gets back to his best as he's quality when fit.

• Kopite
« Reply #8997 on: February 11, 2018, 10:57:31 am »
In a “we pushed them all the way” kind of way?

Haha. It's better than not pushing them all the way isn't it?

Offline Cusamano

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Natural Police
« Reply #8998 on: February 11, 2018, 11:02:57 am »
Obviously a very good team

Cant wait till Madrid ruin that by getting Kane this summer
Wake up, will ya pal? If you're not inside, you're outside, OK? And I'm not talking a $400,000 a year working Wall Street stiff flying first class and being comfortable, I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars buddy. A player. - Gordon Gekko

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8999 on: February 11, 2018, 11:54:54 am »
There are a lot of reasons why Spurs would be more likely to keep Kane. Firstly, he is from the area, he came up through the academy, he is a Spurs fan, he is English. I could go on and on...

Salah has absolutely no ties to Liverpool. I am not saying he is going to leave at all, but come on, there's no contest with regards to loyalty here. Salah is a million times more likely to be attracted to a move to Spain than Kane is if one of their big clubs come calling.

No idea how you seem so certain that we won't be signing any more top players?

Rose has played about 5 games all season, if he leaves he is hardly a big miss is he? That said, I hope he gets back to his best as he's quality when fit.

Aidweirald then. Or Eriksen. Or Alli. Or are you going to make some excuse to illustrate why Spurs can keep them as well.

You are a smaller club. You are always more likely to lose more players if they are any good.