Author Topic: Aly Cissokho  (Read 176663 times)

Offline Gazza-LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Aly Cissokho
« Reply #320 on: January 18, 2014, 07:29:38 pm »
I have come to the grand conclusion that he is not very good.

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #321 on: January 18, 2014, 07:29:50 pm »
For an athlete, his movement is gormless. Hell, for a non-athlete, it is too.
AHA!

Offline Gerrard[LFC]

• Legacy Fan
  • We are all part of Liverpool-FC
« Reply #322 on: January 18, 2014, 07:29:52 pm »
Wish he was half good as Enrique. He has no idea what to do in final 3rd especially.
Out of position on defence too. Another poor game, cant wait for Enrique or even Flano
The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.
MICHELANGELO

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #323 on: January 18, 2014, 07:30:08 pm »
He didn't play as bad as usual but he is fucking brainless. Four minutes injury time and hes taking throw ins at a snails pace or throwing it backwards towards our goal.

See i thought that was his worse performance today, it's like his brain literally stopped every few seconds, then started again, then stopped, then started. Suarez was getting frustrated with him every time he was on the ball.

Offline payback

• is full of shit, shit and more shit, oh and chillies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #324 on: January 18, 2014, 07:30:11 pm »
flanagan and enrique please get well soon  :butt

Offline elkun

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #325 on: January 18, 2014, 07:30:12 pm »
He is of no use at all ! can't throw can't pass can't shoot can't defend can't attack have i missed anything :D

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #326 on: January 18, 2014, 07:30:13 pm »
Kvarme, Josemi, Kromkamp, Konchesky, Cissokho.

That's all I've got to say. Masquerading as a fucking footballer. Let alone a professional. Let alone Premier League level. Let alone Liverpool standard.

Honestly, one of the worst I've seen in this league. Genuinely think we win that by 2 or 3 if Enrique is fit. He did more defensively to slow down and sabotage our attacks than any Villa defender.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline zebenzui

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #327 on: January 18, 2014, 07:30:17 pm »
Where momentum in possession goes to die.

He runs like he stole someone else's legs and he's not quite wired them up to his nervous system correctly.

Offline Caffeine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #328 on: January 18, 2014, 07:30:27 pm »
Almost comical how much of our play went through him considering he is pretty much useless.

Offline cox3100

• Would love to congratulate Siralex.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • justice for the 96
« Reply #329 on: January 18, 2014, 07:30:34 pm »
i think hes losing the confidence of the rest of the team,today Suarez and Sturridge both gave him a "what the fuck was that ?"look.

seems a decent guy but god awful at his job

Offline ac

• Headless chicken
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #330 on: January 18, 2014, 07:30:44 pm »
Yes he is poor, but Cissokho is not the reason we lost. The whole team couldn't give a flying fuck in the first half and the manager fucked up the balance of the team with a overly attacking line up.

Offline Agger

• Do Do Do.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #331 on: January 18, 2014, 07:30:50 pm »
He looks so uncomfortable with the ball and his body. Like he has to think about every single move he does with his body.
If there was ever a reason for human cloning, Steven Gerrard is it.

Offline Vdpr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kemlynite
« Reply #332 on: January 18, 2014, 07:30:58 pm »
Looks lacking in co-ordination or any general athleticism, almost like his upper torso is too big for the rest of his body (a'la Glen Johnson at times over the last 2 years)

Offline Mamadou

• & Ariam. Reads RAWK in strip clubs, but does not post.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #333 on: January 18, 2014, 07:31:06 pm »
who have worse fullbacks than us? Fulham? Sunderland?
" Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack"

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #334 on: January 18, 2014, 07:31:10 pm »
Seems to play solely on instinct and looks baffled when he receives the ball. Too much of a kick and rush player and his positioning just isn't good enough.

I'd play Kelly at LB until Enrique or Flanagan are available to play there. I want him to succeed but he just seems so far off what we need. Credit to him for not slacking off and hiding when he makes mistakes, he's trying his best but its just not good enough for what we need. I hope when his loan ends he can find a club where he will get games

Not gonna hurl abuse at him as i can't blame him for taking a fantastic opportunity thats been offered to him and he's trying so he doesn't deserve abuse for not being good enough

Offline dublinred101

• Thread closer.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quasimoto
« Reply #335 on: January 18, 2014, 07:31:12 pm »
Get rid .
Mosquito

Offline LIVusa34

• Kopite
« Reply #336 on: January 18, 2014, 07:31:13 pm »
He's like a car that always pulls to the left. There's a magnet on the touchline and he is pulled right towards it.

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
« Reply #337 on: January 18, 2014, 07:31:29 pm »
The shot he took in the first half when he found himself in space was very poor decision making. He had two of the hottest strikers in the premier league waiting in the area and all he had to do was side foot it low and hard across the box and we'd have a chance. Instead he blazes it into row Z.

Brainless.
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline stevenalonsa

• Legacy Fan
  • my d.o.b. 30.5.85 same as gerrard
« Reply #338 on: January 18, 2014, 07:31:29 pm »
His passing, crossing, dribbling, defending, heading, positioning are all pathetic.  He would not even get into our college team leave alone our starting 11. If this all we can manage from spain its terrible...

Offline djibril

• wishes he had chosen a better username
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #339 on: January 18, 2014, 07:31:47 pm »
You wont find a more optomistic red than me, and dont think I've ever panned one of our own on here but I have zero confidence in this fella.  He just seems so awkward in possession and it never goes anywhere.  Villa actually cottoned onto it and left him our free man time and again almost encouraging us to give him it.  And then he dallies over an attacking throw in at the end with seconds left encouraging the ref to blow it up almost.  Frustrating!t
"If we want no criticism then we must work harder to ensure we don't deserve it" - Rafael Benitez

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #340 on: January 18, 2014, 07:32:12 pm »
Black hole when it comes to attacking momentum
"I want to get off Mr. Rodgers Wild Ride"

Offline Vdpr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kemlynite
« Reply #341 on: January 18, 2014, 07:32:17 pm »
One of the lads on TAW called him a 'runaway train' after his debut away vs. Villa. Nail on head for me

Online Snusmumriken

• Kopite
  • Don't believe everything you think
« Reply #342 on: January 18, 2014, 07:32:24 pm »
It's not that he doesn't contribute offensively, it's that he tries and slows all the attacks down and at most times gives the ball away. Couldn't spot a run if his life depended on it. Would be better off just staying in defense.

Offline Dingle Red

• Legacy Fan
  • we all live in the red and white kop
« Reply #343 on: January 18, 2014, 07:32:55 pm »
Is his agent the same fella who sold Southampton George Weah's blag brother?. How he's making a living in this game I don't fucking know.

Fuck him off to Tranmere.

Offline Gus 1855

• GusMcLean is a direct descendent of wee Jimmy the Jock McSporran, son of Ally McLeod, voted best Flower of Scotland performer 2003. Changed name in hope of attracting Bridesmaid but he's still Scottish as a Glaswegian deep fried Haggis
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #344 on: January 18, 2014, 07:33:09 pm »
Sorry to be mean, but I cannot stand watching this guy, he's infuriating!
It looks to me as if we have signed another 'average' player. I'll hold back my complete opinion until I see the lad play

Offline Kansti

• Legacy Fan
  • Stargazer
« Reply #345 on: January 18, 2014, 07:33:13 pm »
Useless, useless and yeap useless. What the fuck does he offer? Absolutely nothing.

Offline gallden

• bols
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #346 on: January 18, 2014, 07:33:36 pm »
You have to think his teeth have taken a toll on him.

Offline zebenzui

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #347 on: January 18, 2014, 07:33:47 pm »
One of the lads on TAW called him a 'runaway train' after his debut away vs. Villa. Nail on head for me

Not sure he deserves the connotations of brute force and kinetic energy.

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #348 on: January 18, 2014, 07:34:13 pm »
Is his agent the same fella who sold Southampton George Weah's blag brother?. How he's making a living in this game I don't fucking know.

Fuck him off to Tranmere.

He's not our player to 'fuck off' to anywhere. He's back to Valencia at the end of the season.
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #349 on: January 18, 2014, 07:35:03 pm »
He's a liability. He's slow, clumsy, has a terrible touch, panics when he crosses the half way line, gives the ball away time after time, has no composure and instead resorts to hoofing it. Did you see the look Sturridge gave him when he hit that ball up to him 300 miles in the air with no pressure on him?? Absolutely shocking that a player can make it to play for us and be so poor on the ball.

He wasn't the reason we didn't win today, but he offered nothing at both ends of the pitch to help us to win.

2 loan signings in Cissokho and Moses and both have been a complete waste of time.
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline macca007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #350 on: January 18, 2014, 07:35:26 pm »
You know what some of this is a joke. Think about how isolated on that left he was all game. We had nobody on the left in front of him at any point. No help for defense and when he had the ball no one in front of him so your already giving him limited options to do something.

Offline Halcyon Lissome

• Scallion Homeys, Miscellany Shoo or Nicholas Mosely?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • “We murdered them 0-0.”
« Reply #351 on: January 18, 2014, 07:36:25 pm »
He's really awful. Flanagan or Enrique, injured, over this guy.

I'd much rather us play Sterling at RB, Johnson at LB than play Cissokho.
★              ★              ★              ★              ★
The best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be.

Offline seal75

• Kopite
« Reply #352 on: January 18, 2014, 07:36:53 pm »
Kvarme, Josemi, Kromkamp, Konchesky, Cissokho.

That's all I've got to say. Masquerading as a fucking footballer. Let alone a professional. Let alone Premier League level. Let alone Liverpool standard.

Honestly, one of the worst I've seen in this league. Genuinely think we win that by 2 or 3 if Enrique is fit. He did more defensively to slow down and sabotage our attacks than any Villa defender.
That's it.
Our whole left side was inhibited because of him. I was hoping at half time Brendan would have changed him for kelly, putting Johnson on the left.
Now I understand why they don't want him at Valencia. He can't play in a technical side.
"Ni pour, ni contre. Bien au contraire!", Coluche.

Offline zebenzui

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #353 on: January 18, 2014, 07:37:05 pm »
He's a liability. He's slow, clumsy, has a terrible touch, panics when he crosses the half way line, gives the ball away time after time, has no composure and instead resorts to hoofing it. Did you see the look Sturridge gave him when he hit that ball up to him 300 miles in the air with no pressure on him??

In fairness I think that was Toure.

2 loan signings in Cissokho and Moses and both have been a complete waste of time.

But be glad they're loans. Imagine if we paid money for those two.

Offline Popcorn

• Sore bollocks
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's attached to your rod Motherlicker
« Reply #354 on: January 18, 2014, 07:37:32 pm »
Why did we keep giving him the ball. The look of utter confusion on his face summed him up.

Online HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead
« Reply #355 on: January 18, 2014, 07:37:34 pm »
Shocking, what does he actually do?

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #356 on: January 18, 2014, 07:37:34 pm »
He was poor today, I hope Enrique and Flanno come back soon!!

The reason for dropping 2 points today was BR's total balls up of the formation in the first half!  We had no midfield whatsoever!

Back on topic - Aly isn't the greatest of full backs I've ever seen that's for sure

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #357 on: January 18, 2014, 07:38:22 pm »
He's not our player to 'fuck off' to anywhere. He's back to Valencia at the end of the season.
It's not the end of the season yet.  We could "fuck him off to Tranmere" now, in a Pacheco-stylee.
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline abhred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #358 on: January 18, 2014, 07:38:28 pm »
Anyone who's seen him back when he was actually rated highly in his Lyon days? I don't see what qualities he actually has that he'd be rated as high as he used to be.
It wouldn't be Liverpool if we didn't do it the hard way... ask Gareth Southgate.

Offline eryder

• Main Stander
  • The end of the match.
« Reply #359 on: January 18, 2014, 07:38:33 pm »
Where do we find these gems. Thought we had better scouting now.
Billy Beane is not my lover