Author Topic: Liverpool v. Chelsea - 2 May 2010 - KO 13:30  (Read 40906 times)

Offline LFC when it suits

• Not got a fucking clue. Life is well, a bit of a long time. And that unconditional support thing can be a bit of a drag. Something better may come along. circumscribed
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Liverpool v. Chelsea - 2 May 2010 - KO 13:30
« Reply #200 on: May 1, 2010, 07:49:36 pm »
I have a bad feeling that Ferguson will finally knock us off our perch tomorrow. One man virtually by himself. Disgusting.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #201 on: May 1, 2010, 07:51:15 pm »
I have a bad feeling that Ferguson will finally knock us off our perch tomorrow. One man virtually by himself. Disgusting.

Taken him 20 years to do so, *it won't take us another 20 to get him off the perch.

*Hopefully.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline xerxes1

• Arch Revisionist. Lord Marmaduke of Bunkerton. Has no agenda other than the truth. Descendant of Prince John.
  • Legacy Fan
  • L-I-V,E-R-P-,double OL, Liverpool FC.
« Reply #202 on: May 1, 2010, 07:52:16 pm »
Our approach, commitment and attitude on the pitch will tell me all i need to know about Rafa tomorrow.
"I've never felt being in a minority of one was in any way an indication that I might be in error"

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #203 on: May 1, 2010, 07:52:46 pm »

i really don't care about us losing the record its the fact that its that c*nt of a man that could be doing it. I honestly don't care about the result tomorrow.
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

• Not got a fucking clue. Life is well, a bit of a long time. And that unconditional support thing can be a bit of a drag. Something better may come along. circumscribed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #204 on: May 1, 2010, 07:55:59 pm »
Taken him 20 years to do so, *it won't take us another 20 to get him off the perch.

*Hopefully.

The fact that he will do it after 20 years is unbearable. Whoever dreamt that it could have happened at the hands of a more vile horrible c*nt than Ferguson. Then on top of that, we are gonna fucking hand it to him.

You really couldn't make it up.

Offline G1 Jockey 4(betfair)

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: May 1, 2010, 08:00:29 pm »
Our approach, commitment and attitude on the pitch will tell me all i need to know about Rafa tomorrow.
same here
we win he is out
he loses he is god
and if gerarrd scores an own goal i will forgive him for wanting out after istanbul
Freedom of Speech unless you get shouted down and abused by the in-crowd.

Offline alvaro

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: May 1, 2010, 08:00:31 pm »
Do people honestly want us to win tommorrow?? I dont get it, I really dont, worst case scenario : Europea league, Best case scenario: Europa League, I dedicate manu number 19 to all the fans who are lying to themselves.

Offline 12Kings

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: May 1, 2010, 08:02:18 pm »
Whatever happens tomorrow, or this season, is irrelevant so far as the Mancs are concerned.

I hate Man U as much as anyone else but we will not be in a position to challenge them any time soon and they are still going to be competing at the top of the league for the forseeable future. It is inevitable that in the next few years they will overhaul our league winning tally. Don't worry about them - worry about us.

correct

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: May 1, 2010, 08:08:36 pm »
Won't be watching this as am travelling to Oxford to meet family. Great day to have a family re-union! ::)

Offline alvaro

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: May 1, 2010, 08:09:15 pm »
I cant watch a Liverpool game wanting us to lose, so I will some heineken cup instead.

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #210 on: May 1, 2010, 08:13:57 pm »
you going lad?

Was never going to go, but had afternoon in pub and was mulling over it for a while.  Ironically enough my best mate is a Chelsea fan and is going tomorrow, so got free lift and everything.  But, ultimately the thought of watching lampard, terry, drogba and co celebrating at the end doesn't really appeal to me either.  Just gonna keep my head down and not even watch.  If Chelsea do win, might watch the mancs later on (at least until they score, that's my normal plan under these circumstances).  I will certainly keep watching however if there is a chance they could lose the title, now that would be a small silver lining in a very big black cloud.  Bitter..me....yep.

Offline Kopite72

• Kopite
« Reply #211 on: May 1, 2010, 08:37:37 pm »

The thought of the Mancs winning the title again is undeniably a thought that is beyond detestable. In saying that though, I find the thought of those classless Chelsea shitbags celebrating on our pitch if they beat us (oh and make no mistake they WILL indulge in a mega group bumming session) equally vomit inducing.

I want Liverpool to WIN. So it would probably mean the scum get another title...if that happens so be it, they will overtake us sooner or later. I could never want my team to lose...certainly not to those Chelsea BASTARDS.

Offline Scribble8

• Bad WUM. Nu hållar sin käft, jävla wumjävel......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: May 1, 2010, 09:59:52 pm »
Always looking forward to a Liverpool game. Of course I want us to win. I don't give a fuck about United or Chelsea. We are gonna write our own history. If we lose okay...., if we win that's great.

Keep your heads high.

Offline liverpool1691

• Anny Roader
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #213 on: May 1, 2010, 10:21:58 pm »
Hope we win obviously, but it would be nice to see some youth players on. Just 1 or 2 though, not an entierely weakened squad. Maybe some sub appearances for 15-20 mins.

Offline cashmere pringle

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: May 1, 2010, 10:34:10 pm »
Do people honestly want us to win tommorrow?? I dont get it, I really dont, worst case scenario : Europea league, Best case scenario: Europa League, I dedicate manu number 19 to all the fans who are lying to themselves.

i dont care about the record. We haven't won in 19 years. This is the problem.

Offline KUNGFUDANCER

• boring wum who thinks La Liga is on a par with the Scottish Premier League... clueless too... don't bother arguing with me because it will just make your head hurt...
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #215 on: May 1, 2010, 10:56:52 pm »
i hope we lose. there i said it

Offline The Dog's Bollock

• Main Stander
« Reply #216 on: May 1, 2010, 11:01:56 pm »
I can't believe all the shite on here about playing for pride and always wanting us to win. Fair enough 99.999 % of the time but not now! I came on here hoping to learn the words for the song we would sing when Carra knocks a hat trick past Reina!

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #217 on: May 1, 2010, 11:09:17 pm »
Just too fucking depressed to post anything on what I think we will see tomorrow in terms of team selection etc.

The thought we may see Rafa at Anfield for the final time makes me sick to the stomach.

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: May 1, 2010, 11:34:06 pm »
Don't know if I'm gonna even watch the game, I'm still too fuckin distraught from Thursday. The manner of defeat was too devastating to pick my self up and look forward to the potential misery we face against the rentboys.
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline Mottman

• OCB Rep, King of Bootle, Snake Wrangler Extraordinaire, Member of the Garston is in Runcorn Society
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #219 on: May 1, 2010, 11:34:24 pm »
Gonna be a messy day tomorrow, full hit, last home game of the season - like every season.

Breakfast in Weatherspoon's, couple of pint's, up the match, meet more like minded, a couple more pint's, get in the Kop, take the piss out of each other, support the men who wear the Liver bird upon their chest, hopefully, to a tricky reds win, then out and about till it's impossible to humanly drink anymore.

Any Liverpudlian who want's us to get beat needs to have a close look inside their own mind and have a look at themselves, Jesus, if the Mancs win it because we may beat Chelsea, so fucking what, who gives a shit?

In time they are going to overtake our number anyway, we are miles away, live with it, you can't do anything about it, but support the team.

Liverpool FC

Built by SHANKS.

Destroyed by YANKS.

A boy from the Mersey and a Son of Shankly.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #220 on: May 1, 2010, 11:35:10 pm »
well said Mottman, see you there mate.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline stueya

• Kopite
« Reply #221 on: May 1, 2010, 11:41:04 pm »
Gonna be a messy day tomorrow, full hit, last home game of the season - like every season.

Breakfast in Weatherspoon's, couple of pint's, up the match, meet more like minded, a couple more pint's, get in the Kop, take the piss out of each other, support the men who wear the Liver bird upon their chest, hopefully, to a tricky reds win, then out and about till it's impossible to humanly drink anymore.

Any Liverpudlian who want's us to get beat needs to have a close look inside their own mind and have a look at themselves, Jesus, if the Mancs win it because we may beat Chelsea, so fucking what, who gives a shit?

In time they are going to overtake our number anyway, we are miles away, live with it, you can't do anything about it, but support the team.

Liverpool FC

Built by SHANKS.

Destroyed by YANKS.

Couldn't agree more- we've had a chance to do something about it starting from last August and have come up short so if the Mancs win it so be it.

If I ever thought for a second that a Liverpool team went out to not only not give 100% but to actually lose the game then I would never return to Anfield.
We all live in a purple wheelie bin

Offline Mottman

• OCB Rep, King of Bootle, Snake Wrangler Extraordinaire, Member of the Garston is in Runcorn Society
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: May 1, 2010, 11:45:29 pm »
well said Mottman, see you there mate.

You coming with the other lads Phil, some are already here and on the ale big time mate, gonna  turn me phone off.

Can't understand a word they blabber. Catch you tomorrow.

90 minutes of total commitment from every Liverpool player is what we always ask, play each game as if it's your last, give it everything.

We fight with no surrender...

Walk On.
A boy from the Mersey and a Son of Shankly.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #223 on: May 1, 2010, 11:46:30 pm »
You coming with the other lads Phil, some are already here and on the ale big time mate, gonna  turn me phone off.

Can't understand a word they blabber. Catch you tomorrow.

90 minutes of total commitment from every Liverpool player is what we always ask, play each game as if it's your last, give it everything.

Walk On.

Haha no doing my own thing mate, but will be in town early. Must get your number again.
Will be heading for a few before and after like yourself. Hopefully to celebrate a good result.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Seysilver

• Boys Pen
« Reply #224 on: May 2, 2010, 12:08:57 am »
i don't see how one more defeat will make any difference to what has been the most depressing season most of us has ever endured. people talk about pride? there's very little to be proud about this year anyways. with the bitters messing up today, we'll finish above them, no worries. giving man utd fans the chance to say they are the single most succesful team in england makes my stomach turn. i won't be able to listen to them. i don't want fergie to have the satisfaction and i dont think that for one second makes me a bad liverpool fan. in many ways i question liverpool fans who would want us to win tomorrow. i just cant understand it

Offline ulster/red

• Boys Pen
  • N.I. Red
« Reply #225 on: May 2, 2010, 12:11:38 am »

Walk On.

totally agree

Offline lukas

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: May 2, 2010, 12:15:12 am »
Right lets show the man our support tomorrow, lets sing his name loud and clear show him how much we appreciate what he is trying to achieve here.
PSN:lr3487

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: May 2, 2010, 12:17:55 am »
i don't see how one more defeat will make any difference to what has been the most depressing season most of us has ever endured. people talk about pride? there's very little to be proud about this year anyways. with the bitters messing up today, we'll finish above them, no worries. giving man utd fans the chance to say they are the single most succesful team in england makes my stomach turn. i won't be able to listen to them. i don't want Mr Alex Ferguson to have the satisfaction and i dont think that for one second makes me a bad liverpool fan. in many ways i question liverpool fans who would want us to win tomorrow. i just cant understand it

Exactly. We win tomorrow, then Alex Ferguson has knocked us off our perch and can retire a happy man knowing that he has left us in his shadow.

Offline Alonso_The_Assassin

• Legacy Fan
    • Just Words
« Reply #228 on: May 2, 2010, 12:17:56 am »
People want us to lose? What has it all come to?

I personally don't give a fuck about Manchester United. Maybe that's been our problem over the years. First and foremost worrying too much about what the slime down the M62 are doing.

I want us to beat Chelsea more than anything. Visions of John Terry stacking in in front of the Kop would give me and many others great pleasure. Anyone who was in the KOP at CL home leg last year will know how the utter cun't carried on after the final whistle. It's time to give him and fuckin' team an afternoon never to forget.

Let's fuckin' tonk this lot all the way back down to Mexico I say!

Offline ...

• Better than "Wall's Viennetta". Fact.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: May 2, 2010, 12:18:30 am »
We will win

Offline DanFromMars

• Stays up all night playing cards. Henri Winterman cigars
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Indie Retro News
« Reply #230 on: May 2, 2010, 12:23:05 am »
2-0 to the redmen.
Indie Retro Gaming News Site
http://www.indieretronews.com/

Offline The Manhattan Project

• snood fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • I Have Become Death, The Destroyer Of Worlds
« Reply #231 on: May 2, 2010, 12:28:19 am »
I'll predict 1-2 to Chelsea.

It's a weird game. We've already qualified for the EL, and the CL is beyond us now.

So if we win, great, sixth place. Woo hoo

If we lose, Man Utd may miss out. Fine

Kinda non-plussed either way.
china syndrome 810512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 59118 identification unknown 113
source transmission 4121 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 0101505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 010414 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave

Offline koolkamal

• There's a kind of hush
  • Legacy Fan
  • Our dreams are what make us who we are.
« Reply #232 on: May 2, 2010, 12:35:57 am »
Hope Anfield is in full voice tomorrow for Rafa and the players.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them". Walt Disney

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #233 on: May 2, 2010, 12:45:20 am »
I think I'll just avoid the game. I want us to win but don't think we will to be honest, it'll take a lot for the lads to pick themselves up after Thursday.

And I think I'll switch my phone off to avoid the abusive texts from Mancs that will come with either result.

My bigger worry is that it'll be the last time we'll see Rafa or others at Anfield.
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone
YNWA Rafa.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #234 on: May 2, 2010, 12:47:33 am »
Hope Anfield is in full voice tomorrow for Rafa and the players.

Full voice for Rafa definately. A great show of support for him might just be the difference when he decides what to do.

Offline Popcorn

• Sore bollocks
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's attached to your rod Motherlicker
« Reply #235 on: May 2, 2010, 12:52:48 am »
In what's likely to be Rafa's last game, I'm gutted to be honest, we need to get right behind the team and go all out to twat Chelsea. Send him and the lads off on a high after a shite season.

Can't understand our 'fans' who want us to lose tomorrow.

Reina

Masch
Carra
Agger
Johnson

Aquilani
Lucas
Gerrard

Maxi
Benayoun
Kuyt.

2-1 to us.

Offline duffyg

• Main Stander
« Reply #236 on: May 2, 2010, 12:53:27 am »
i hope we lose to be honest.

Offline Obviously

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: May 2, 2010, 12:55:40 am »
Full voice for Rafa definately. A great show of support for him might just be the difference when he decides what to do.

I was going in this thread to say the same thing. Everyone who is going sing your support! I know the action against the owners was canceled since they're not going, but every ounce of energy that was going towards that should go into supporting Rafa to stay instead!

Offline sirKennyDaggers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: May 2, 2010, 12:56:19 am »
Hoping for a decent atmosphere tomorrow,lets turn over Chelsea tomorrow(the black cats sharing a draw with the mancs would ease the pain somewhat),I will enjoy the game sitting in the main stand within spitting distance of the yanks.

Offline The Manhattan Project

• snood fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • I Have Become Death, The Destroyer Of Worlds
« Reply #239 on: May 2, 2010, 12:58:23 am »

I think he's always been given great support. It'd be nice if he paid it back by encouraging his players to attack when we play lesser ranked teams. Too often he tries to play chess against teams that could simply buckle under constant speedy attacks and counterattacks. His cautious nature is a problem, even without the investment and stability of ownership.
china syndrome 810512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 59118 identification unknown 113
source transmission 4121 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 0101505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 010414 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave