Author Topic: Liverpool v. Chelsea - 2 May 2010 - KO 13:30  (Read 40779 times)

Offline Cusamano

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Natural Police
Re: Liverpool v. Chelsea - 2 May 2010 - KO 13:30
« Reply #80 on: May 1, 2010, 01:48:54 pm »
I also expect Sunderland to pull off a result later in the day too.

Agent bruce wont allow that to happen
Wake up, will ya pal? If you're not inside, you're outside, OK? And I'm not talking a $400,000 a year working Wall Street stiff flying first class and being comfortable, I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars buddy. A player. - Gordon Gekko

Offline shadowraith

• Kopite
« Reply #81 on: May 1, 2010, 01:53:16 pm »
We must always play to win no matter what. So they over take us and win number 19. We then go and kick ass next season and take it back....

Online rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #82 on: May 1, 2010, 02:07:31 pm »
It's been a diificult 19 years or so since we won the league.  Watchining them manc c+unts win it year after year is almost unbearable. Watching fergie the c+nt fulfilling his promise in the 80s to knock Liverpool of our fucking perch. 

Year after year, torture, fucking torture.  Just picture those Neville twats picking up the league, just think about it.   But, whatever anyone threw at us, we could always throw back at them that Liverpool FC  is the greatest club in the history of the game in England.  18 leagues and 5 European Cups.  Then you could say fuck off to them all.    In about a weeks time, we could lose that mantle.   Again, just think of Neville next week, with Rooney and Ferdinand, I can’t bear the thought.   
Not sure if it is just me, but I grew up in the 70s and early 80s hating the mancs.  I just get a feeling that the new generation of supporters maybe don’t have the level of hatred I have for them. 

So, all I would say is just respect those of us who maybe live in the past a little and who want to turn a blind eye to tomorrows game and let us think of the bigger picture.   

Online Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #83 on: May 1, 2010, 02:13:36 pm »
One obvious point to make about this, with the match on thursday and chelsea having had a full week to rest then playing a couple of players like pacheco and ayala could actually result in us playing our strongest side.

an obvious point it may be, but expect the point to be completely missed by every pundit/analyst if Rafa does rest a couple of players.

if i'm honest i'm in two minds about this games. i'll be pleased if we win but not exactly devastated if we lose. hopefully we'll at least score to help pepe get his golden gloves.

Offline G1 Jockey 4(betfair)

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: May 1, 2010, 02:14:39 pm »
We will win. I also expect Sunderland to pull off a result later in the day too.

you got the lottery numbers as well??

no way will sunderland win or draw thats a cast iron guarantee.
its in our hands.
we know what to do.

we can not allow those c*nts to break the record
Freedom of Speech unless you get shouted down and abused by the in-crowd.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: May 1, 2010, 02:15:23 pm »
It's been a diificult 19 years or so since we won the league.  Watchining them manc c+unts win it year after year is almost unbearable. Watching Mr Alex Ferguson the c+nt fulfilling his promise in the 80s to knock Liverpool of our fucking perch. 

Year after year, torture, fucking torture.  Just picture those Neville twats picking up the league, just think about it.   But, whatever anyone threw at us, we could always throw back at them that Liverpool FC  is the greatest club in the history of the game in England.  18 leagues and 5 European Cups.  Then you could say fuck off to them all.    In about a weeks time, we could lose that mantle.   Again, just think of Neville next week, with Rooney and Ferdinand, I can’t bear the thought.   
Not sure if it is just me, but I grew up in the 70s and early 80s hating the mancs.  I just get a feeling that the new generation of supporters maybe don’t have the level of hatred I have for them. 

So, all I would say is just respect those of us who maybe live in the past a little and who want to turn a blind eye to tomorrows game and let us think of the bigger picture.   

That's a cracking post mate, I know exactly what you mean. I may be doing the commentary tomorrow and I have a feeling I'll be talking about Liverpool rattling Chelsea.

Offline AriGold

• David James's stunt double
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hendo is boss.
« Reply #86 on: May 1, 2010, 02:22:03 pm »
Wait, are we not supposed to brand Aldridge a twat and a shite supporter for his comments?
Some people do anyway.

If we win and Sunderland somehow win that would be perfect. It's a bit of a twat that we kick off first.
DON'T BUY THE S*N!

Twitter... www.twitter.com/wickolfc

Offline cashmere pringle

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: May 1, 2010, 03:35:31 pm »
We will win. I also expect Sunderland to pull off a result later in the day too.

this

Offline cashmere pringle

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: May 1, 2010, 03:37:37 pm »
what does the record matter ? 

we havent been top of the pile for 20 years. This is what matters

Offline Obviously

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #89 on: May 1, 2010, 03:50:38 pm »
Can you imagine what happens if we play that and lose? We'll be known for the next 50 years as being the team that rolled over to prevent their rivals win the title. I know what you're saying selection wise but no thanks.

Fuck united. Lets get out there and win our last home game of the season, lets show the manager we're behind him, lets show the players there's reason to believe before they go to the world cup.

This is a big big match. Fuck those stupid little tits from down the East Lancs, this is about us.

That being said, i expect Ngog and Maxi to start and possible Ayala and Pacheco too.

You do know i was fucking around yeah? I even wrote that i wanted Kyrgiakos to give Drogba the FELLATIO treatment!

Offline Tom_B

• Suffering from Keyboard Diarrhea? Rawkite most likely to take his ball home in a huff #1
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #90 on: May 1, 2010, 03:56:16 pm »
Don't mind losing at all.

To be honest Ferguson and Rooney coming out with their "pride" bollocks makes me less interested in winning. Pricks.
We're on our way to glory...

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: May 1, 2010, 04:03:13 pm »
Win, and I still don't think we'll get fourth. Plus we'll help those horrible bastards claim another league title.

It's sad that it's come to this, but I wouldn't be too bothered if we lost. It's not like we haven't lost 18 times already this season.

Offline Babelmania

• Kopite
« Reply #92 on: May 1, 2010, 04:11:01 pm »
I personally have no idea what to expect tomorrow. I mean, we're tired, we'll be broken after that late loss and to be dumped out of our final chance at a trophy. With the results looking the way they are atm (in games atm), we'll end up 7th.  We'll either come out like a wounded animal and fucking hammer the life out of Chelsea, and say "fuck yer man united, we dont win for you, we win for ourselves" or we "won't care", and "lose" the game.

Either way, its inevitable. Maybe United getting their 19th will finally spark something special up in our ass's and we fucking chase down our 19th, and go from there.

Offline Tony19:6

• Begets John 3:16
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
« Reply #93 on: May 1, 2010, 04:28:18 pm »
I hope we spank those chavvy cockernee cnuts good and proper tomorrow.

Fuck this 'don't mind losing bollox' and I thought the Mancs were obsessed ?
A Great man once said...
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

http://twitter.com/Tony19_6

Offline Babelmania

• Kopite
« Reply #94 on: May 1, 2010, 04:59:52 pm »
Well, we're guaranteed at worst 7th now. Everton drew 0-0 with Stoke, so they can't finish above us. Both Tottenham and Man City won their respective games. We can still finish above Villa.

Offline xerxes1

• Arch Revisionist. Lord Marmaduke of Bunkerton. Has no agenda other than the truth. Descendant of Prince John.
  • Legacy Fan
  • L-I-V,E-R-P-,double OL, Liverpool FC.
« Reply #95 on: May 1, 2010, 05:03:53 pm »
Nothging less than a win, and a massive "Rafa" chant will do.
"I've never felt being in a minority of one was in any way an indication that I might be in error"

Offline El Rey, por favor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: May 1, 2010, 05:05:06 pm »
Think we shouldn't bother worsening our players condition to be honest, rather just blood in some youngsters so the Manc's don't win the league. 4th's officially over.
PLEASE DONATE TO MY LONDON MARATHON RUN IN AID OF CROHN'S AND COLITIS UK: http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=312885

Offline Danny_

• Amnesiac_
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: May 1, 2010, 05:06:52 pm »
Both Spurs and City won.  That's the final nail in the coffin on 4th.  Play the kids tommorrow please Rafa!

Offline Tom_B

• Suffering from Keyboard Diarrhea? Rawkite most likely to take his ball home in a huff #1
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #98 on: May 1, 2010, 05:09:25 pm »
Fuck this 'don't mind losing bollox' and I thought the Mancs were obsessed ?

Fuck that mate, people can have whatever opinion they want. It's not fucking obsession, it's just pure and simple wanting to remain at the top of the tree in terms of trophy haul. We can't get 4th anyway.
We're on our way to glory...

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
« Reply #99 on: May 1, 2010, 05:10:17 pm »
4th is over now. Give our players a bit of time off before the world cup and give the kids a chance.

Offline Sat1

• Banned
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: May 1, 2010, 05:10:19 pm »
Don't want to lose. Don't want to see the mancs win the league.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #101 on: May 1, 2010, 05:10:46 pm »
4th is over now. Give our players a bit of time off before the world cup and give the kids a chance.

not mathematically

Offline Mr Sitter

• ...and Rosenthal must score...
  • Kopite
« Reply #102 on: May 1, 2010, 05:11:46 pm »
what does the record matter ? 

we havent been top of the pile for 20 years. This is what matters

are you having a laugh?
I think that's probably the most moronic argument that I've ever seen on this site and believe me, there's a fucking lot of competition for that particular title.

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: May 1, 2010, 05:11:48 pm »
not mathematically

Well yes it is really. Any result in City v Spurs ends up with one of the two teams on at least 68 points.

It's over.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: May 1, 2010, 05:13:23 pm »
Well yes it is really. Any result in City v Spurs ends up with one of the two teams on at least 68 points.

It's over.

if we win tomorrow and our last game we end on 68 points as well...

Offline fromthepen

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
  • man and boy a red
« Reply #105 on: May 1, 2010, 05:13:23 pm »
I know I'm a crazy optimist but 4th place ain't exactly over yet.....

City v Spurs draw Weds they then have 67 and 68 pts respectively

somehow the redman drag the tired bodies and mind over the line and beat Chelsea tomorrow and we are on 65pts.

Goes to last game of the season Spurs away to Burnley and City away to W/Ham. Spurs lose and City draw and we beat hull we are all 68 pts and we may, just may sneak it on goal diff......

So it isn't over yet........but can the redmen beat Chelsea to keep this god awful season alive for a few more days?
let me see LFC win one more title before my time is up!

Offline Clonsilla Red

• Kopite
« Reply #106 on: May 1, 2010, 05:13:27 pm »
i wish the season was over now, what a poxy season, just hope we get investment and money to spend in the summer or we will be even further behind next year.
Kenny Dalglish - 31/1/11
“The most important thing is the club.
“More important and bigger than any individual, no matter who has been through it previously and who will in the future. The club is the club."

Offline Clonsilla Red

• Kopite
« Reply #107 on: May 1, 2010, 05:14:01 pm »
not mathematically
no only realistically!
Kenny Dalglish - 31/1/11
“More important and bigger than any individual, no matter who has been through it previously and who will in the future. The club is the club."

Offline sideshowme

• aka Bob
  • Legacy Fan
  • the king: making grown men feel like 10-year olds
« Reply #108 on: May 1, 2010, 05:14:20 pm »

It's over.

all it needs is a near-miraculous set of circumstances and rafa can still deliver on his promise...
Dudek saaaaves for Liverpoool!  Liverpool have won the Champions' League!  Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart!

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: May 1, 2010, 05:14:23 pm »
Get real people, for fucks sake.

Offline Clonsilla Red

• Kopite
« Reply #110 on: May 1, 2010, 05:15:11 pm »

somehow the redman drag the tired bodies and mind over the line and beat Chelsea tomorrow and we are on 65pts.

Goes to last game of the season Spurs away to Burnley and City away to W/Ham. Spurs lose and City draw and we beat hull we are all 68 pts and we may, just may sneak it on goal diff......

So it isn't over yet........but can the redmen beat Chelsea to keep this god awful season alive for a few more days?
its over! don't torture yourself, we needed spurs to drop points today and city to draw, just forget about it now
Kenny Dalglish - 31/1/11

Offline rednich85

• Gargantuan Wanker. Intimately linked to Keys and Gray.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Stay Black. That's the most important thing.
« Reply #111 on: May 1, 2010, 05:16:59 pm »
i wish the season was over now, what a poxy season, just hope we get investment and money to spend in the summer or we will be even further behind next year.

Not looking for much mate are you? (not having a go by the way, just utterly depressed and what you're sayiong sounds so simple, yet so unrealistic)
"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons."

@rednich85

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: May 1, 2010, 05:18:04 pm »
Get real people, for fucks sake.

didn't say we would get 4th, just said it was still mathematically possible

*shrugs

Offline El Rey, por favor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: May 1, 2010, 05:18:20 pm »
Rafa's gonna go, we're fucking doomed.
PLEASE DONATE TO MY LONDON MARATHON RUN IN AID OF CROHN'S AND COLITIS UK: http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=312885

Online rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #114 on: May 1, 2010, 05:18:45 pm »

Cant see it ......

Offline fromthepen

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
  • man and boy a red
« Reply #115 on: May 1, 2010, 05:19:39 pm »
Until its mathematically impossible I won't give up and neither should the players or the fans. A draw on Weds isn't unrealistic, and if that happens and we do somehow beat Chelsea then it goes to the last game of the season.

And I don't give a f......ing toss who wins the league either.

I've seen LFC pull things around many times in 45 years fo following them and we can and have done the impossible many times.

Offline Clonsilla Red

• Kopite
« Reply #116 on: May 1, 2010, 05:20:28 pm »
Not looking for much mate are you? (not having a go by the way, just utterly depressed and what you're sayiong sounds so simple, yet so unrealistic)
i know, just trying to stay positive, didnt the new chairman say he hoped for investment by june, I think we will know very soon after the hull match if Rafa stays or goes, I think if he stays he will have been promised money, if he goes its going to be a long summer.
Kenny Dalglish - 31/1/11

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: May 1, 2010, 05:21:41 pm »
4th spot isn't mathematically over, but honestly can't see us beating Chelsea tomorrow, not when they have so much to play for (the title) and they've been on great form all season.

Hoping for Rafa to put the strongest team out, don't care if united win the title, don't care if Chelsea do either, only care about Liverpool doing their hardest to get 4th in the last 2 games, if not, then we can still get the Europa league spot and still end up in Europe in some way next season.

Reina

Johnson                Carragher            Kygriakos                 Agger

Mascherano                  Gerrard

Kuyt                       Aquilani                      Benayoun

Babel

please Rafa :wave

Offline annieroader

• Kopite
  • with a liver bird upon my chest
« Reply #118 on: May 1, 2010, 05:26:21 pm »
want us to win allday hate Chelsea as much as scum still mathematically for us to get fourth need cithy and spurs to draw on wednesday, then in to last game we may snatch it . will we wear new kit tomorrow ? or next sunday.
Scouse an proud.
Liverpool fc is my life.
My second home is where i sleep.

Offline fromthepen

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
  • man and boy a red
« Reply #119 on: May 1, 2010, 05:29:33 pm »
By the way....I think we secured a place in Europa league after the bitters result today.......whey hey!!