Author Topic: 7he Manches7er Uni7ed 7hread - NO GREENWOOD/ANTONY*  (Read 621418 times)

Offline MrGrumpy

• Miserable old man. Does things with Nutella while trying not to think about football.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: 7he Manches7er Uni7ed 7hread - NO GREENWOOD/ANTONY*
« Reply #10320 on: May 14, 2024, 10:02:25 pm »
After Thomas Frank if Ten Hag gets sacked apparently.

Thomas Frank has done a very good job at Brentford. However, he has been supported by a good owner and decent scouting network. He has been able to quietly achieve. Would he get the time and support to make a difference at Man U? I doubt it.
Justice for the 96!

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #10321 on: May 14, 2024, 10:38:24 pm »
My mate's got a spare going for the Newcastle game, it's in the shallow end.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #10322 on: May 14, 2024, 10:53:57 pm »

Thomas Frank has done a very good job at Brentford. However, he has been supported by a good owner and decent scouting network. He has been able to quietly achieve. Would he get the time and support to make a difference at Man U? I doubt it.
Good chance he goes the way of Graham Potter.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline HullReD

• Main Stander
« Reply #10323 on: May 14, 2024, 11:42:07 pm »
4th tallest waterfall in England apparently.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #10325 on: May 15, 2024, 02:49:27 am »
The Mirror claiming the Man Utd players were told via text that the club wouldn't pay for WAGs tickets, accomodation or travel to the FA Cup final. Apparently the club traditionally paid for those expenses. Man Utd will arrange for VIP/hospitality but at the players expense on a first come, first serve basis
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/man-utd-wags-facup-ratcliffe-32808327

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #10326 on: May 15, 2024, 03:22:12 am »
The Mirror claiming the Man Utd players were told via text that the club wouldn't pay for WAGs tickets, accomodation or travel to the FA Cup final. Apparently the club traditionally paid for those expenses. Man Utd will arrange for VIP/hospitality but at the players expense on a first come, first serve basis

About time they got those costs under control. They have a roof to fix.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #10327 on: May 15, 2024, 07:12:30 am »

It’s like every day h thinks of new ways to try and piss them all off. Bet the playing staff preferred it when the owners who didn’t give a shit were (not) making all the decisions.

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #10328 on: May 15, 2024, 07:16:28 am »

By text? No wonder those email traffic numbers are down.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Online Musketeer Gripweed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10329 on: May 15, 2024, 08:07:58 am »
His next big idea.

Offline Cusamano

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Natural Police
« Reply #10330 on: May 15, 2024, 10:08:51 am »

Surely they would save more money not giving out £350k a week contracts to overhyped shite?
Wake up, will ya pal? If you're not inside, you're outside, OK? And I'm not talking a $400,000 a year working Wall Street stiff flying first class and being comfortable, I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars buddy. A player. - Gordon Gekko

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #10331 on: May 15, 2024, 10:22:47 am »
It’s like every day h thinks of new ways to try and piss them all off. Bet the playing staff preferred it when the owners who didn’t give a shit were (not) making all the decisions.

I think many Man Utd fans thought having someone else in charge other than the Glazers would result in the chequebooks being opened, rather than pennypinching, complaints about cleanliness, open talk of austerity measures to reduce the clubs debt, and begging for public handouts to replace their crumbling infrastructure

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10332 on: May 15, 2024, 11:50:28 am »
I think many Man Utd fans thought having someone else in charge other than the Glazers would result in the chequebooks being opened, rather than pennypinching, complaints about cleanliness, open talk of austerity measures to reduce the clubs debt, and begging for public handouts to replace their crumbling infrastructure

Its fucking great isn't it? He's in it to make money for himself, he's like when a hedge fund bought my employers business and then sold off different divisions, stopped the Christmas bonus, cut other bonuses, made hundreds redundant and scrimped and saved like mad, stuff like no longer buying milk for the branches or the offices. They're going to be crying their eyes out.

Did hear one daft Manc supporting southern twat on the train up from Euston on Sunday going on about the whole "everyone bar xyz is up for offers" saying all clubs are like that, every player is available. Are they fuck, we're not going to entertain offers for 90% of our first team for example, neither would ADFC or Arsenal
Jurgen YNWA

Offline KJR71

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a red and white Kop...
« Reply #10333 on: May 15, 2024, 12:21:55 pm »
Did hear one daft Manc supporting southern twat on the train up from Euston on Sunday going on about the whole "everyone bar xyz is up for offers" saying all clubs are like that, every player is available. Are they fuck, we're not going to entertain offers for 90% of our first team for example, neither would ADFC or Arsenal

At least Liverpool, ADFC and Arsenal would get decent offers if every player was available.  Who the fuck is going to want any of their players?  The best they can hope for is to get rid of the players with poor attitudes and cut the wages.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #10334 on: May 15, 2024, 01:03:44 pm »
Just seen some vid from sky on Twitter showing utd without Bruno. Saying he’s only missed 8 games in 2 seasons. Of those 8 games they’ve only won 2 ‘which is concerning’

Lol

Don’t know about you but ain’t they lost a fucking shitload with him in the side. Why the hell are they focusing on those 8 games? It’s bizarre

Offline vblfc

• "Verily, behold! Liverpool Football Club!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let your soul and spirit fly Into the mystic
« Reply #10335 on: May 15, 2024, 01:22:37 pm »
Just seen some vid from sky on Twitter showing utd without Bruno. Saying he’s only missed 8 games in 2 seasons. Of those 8 games they’ve only won 2 ‘which is concerning’

Lol

Don’t know about you but ain’t they lost a fucking shitload with him in the side. Why the hell are they focusing on those 8 games? It’s bizarre
they played better against Arsenal without Bruno.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10336 on: May 15, 2024, 01:38:41 pm »

Yup. It's both hilarious and grim to watch.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline 9 kemlyn road

• Main Stander
« Reply #10337 on: May 15, 2024, 02:23:27 pm »
And this is the self proclaimed “ biggest ,richest, best ,greatest club in the world “ ever .oh how the mighty have fallen and the cherry on the cake is whisky nose is hanging around there like a bad smell to watch all his work falling down around ,quite literally.
Theatre of streams

Online lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10338 on: May 15, 2024, 03:22:51 pm »
Footballs done.
Clubs either owned by despotic arab or other regimes who openly cheat and receive Gov. interference to assist them or they are getting rinsed and robbed by unscrupulous owners.
Clubs at the beck and call of TV companies and the authorities also in the pockets of despotic Arab regimes. Clubs crumbling under debt trying to keep up.
And while they all get sportswashed and richer, the fans just get shafted.

I feel like Hudson in Aliens.
Game over man, game over.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10339 on: May 15, 2024, 03:27:45 pm »

Lol

Deffo played in this one ;D

Jurgen YNWA

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #10340 on: May 15, 2024, 03:44:17 pm »
Deffo played in this one ;D

haha didn’t know what point they were trying to make. They’re just a shite side with him or without.

Awaits someone to point out we couldn’t beat them. I thank you in advance.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #10341 on: May 15, 2024, 04:21:56 pm »
I see the Met Office have issed a yellow warning of rain for Old Trafford stadium for tonights match.
#Sausages

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10342 on: May 15, 2024, 04:25:22 pm »
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10343 on: May 15, 2024, 04:39:40 pm »
I see the Met Office have issed a yellow warning of rain for Old Trafford stadium for tonights match.

Bet the shit shirt sellers outside the ground have stocked up on umbrellas ;D  Wonder if they'll go the green and gold colour scheme or the red/black/white? Decisions, decisions.

Its raining here now, fucking typical as I'm walking to meet the missus to go get a drink and food tonight - always fucking rains on date night :butt

Jurgen YNWA

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #10344 on: May 15, 2024, 04:39:48 pm »

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #10345 on: May 15, 2024, 04:49:44 pm »

A yellow warning? Does that mean it’s piss drenching the fans?

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10346 on: May 15, 2024, 04:51:09 pm »
Erik ten Hag 50-50 to remain in Manchester United post

what the fuck, how?!  :lmao

52-48 chance and it will be "will of the people" for Brexit Jim.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #10347 on: May 15, 2024, 04:55:08 pm »
Knowing United they're already doing branded cagoules, rain hats, umbrellas etc just to cash in.

Come on boys and girls. Get your Stretford End tarpaulins here. Covers up to six London tourists each. Special price! Avoid the rain just like Sir Jim avoids tax.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #10348 on: May 15, 2024, 04:59:00 pm »
Knowing United they're already doing branded cagoules, rain hats, umbrellas etc just to cash in.

Come on boys and girls. Get your Stretford End tarpaulins here. Covers up to six London tourists each. Special price! Avoid the rain just like Sir Jim avoids tax.
Will they be in the shallow end or deep end I wonder.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10349 on: May 15, 2024, 05:06:58 pm »
A yellow warning? Does that mean it’s piss drenching the fans?
so in Manchester "it's pissing down" is a factual comment?  good to know.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2024, 05:22:07 pm by SamLad »

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10350 on: May 15, 2024, 05:12:44 pm »
Oh wow, they're playing tonight? Another battering then. :lmao
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline steampie

• Kopite
  • Truth yes, now Justice.
« Reply #10351 on: May 15, 2024, 05:16:23 pm »
I think [naming your daughter] Fuckoffyoubitterblueshitebastards Becker has a nice ring to it.

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #10352 on: May 15, 2024, 09:31:46 pm »
The lyrics to shallow by Cooper and gaga seem so appropriate.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline phil236849

• loves a Kwenchy Kup
  • Legacy Fan
  • Across the face of the goal
« Reply #10353 on: May 15, 2024, 10:05:05 pm »
ETH doing his motivational speech to the theatregoers, promising the FA Cup😂😂🤪🤪🤣🤣

Offline slotmachine

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10354 on: May 15, 2024, 10:07:31 pm »
That was more embarrassing than Joshua's speech after the Usyk fight. Total fucking cringe :) :)

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10355 on: May 15, 2024, 10:11:26 pm »
Give that man a 10 year contract and more money to spend,he knows what he's doing!  ;D

Offline phil236849

• loves a Kwenchy Kup
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10356 on: May 15, 2024, 10:11:42 pm »
That was more embarrassing than Joshua's speech after the Usyk fight. Total fucking cringe :) :)

File it under ill advised!

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10357 on: May 15, 2024, 10:12:05 pm »
7th in 2013/2014 under Giggsy

8th in 2023/2024 under ETH

13th in 1989/1990 under Ferguson

Lowest finish for 35 years and he’s doing speeches
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!

Offline phil236849

• loves a Kwenchy Kup
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10358 on: May 15, 2024, 10:16:23 pm »
They are so desperate for something positive they are lapping it up!  Specsavers could make a killing from 75000 fans who have lost their standards

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #10359 on: May 15, 2024, 10:20:46 pm »
They are so desperate for something positive they are lapping it up!  Specsavers could make a killing from 75000 fans who have lost their standards

Could always sell them swimming goggles...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...