Author Topic: Man City - Cheating Bastards on & off the pitch - 115 Charges  (Read 430165 times)

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards on & off the pitch - 115 Charges
« Reply #5960 on: May 21, 2024, 02:54:17 pm »
Didn't cover their arse this season though, so whilst they don't have any inside information, they don't act for no reason.

Maybe a few bets were made? If the odds are 2000/1, it won't take that much money to shorten the odds.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5961 on: May 21, 2024, 02:56:40 pm »
Could be the syndicate that owns PGMOL putting a few bets on.

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5962 on: May 21, 2024, 02:57:49 pm »
The bookies don't know anything.

Online slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5963 on: May 21, 2024, 02:58:34 pm »
Come on. It's arse covering from bookies, it's what they're best at. They're favourites to win the league too in the bookies

Online slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5964 on: May 21, 2024, 03:03:40 pm »
They should go to the bottom. But I'd love to see them in the Championship too just for a season before they do for the craic. All the big stars stay to show "loyalty". 2 games a week. No VAR. No one standing off them letting they play their fancy football. Nice wee easy game at Millwall on a Friday night
« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 03:08:14 pm by slaphead »

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5965 on: May 21, 2024, 03:05:02 pm »
They should go to the bottom. But I'd love to see them in the Championship too just for a season before they do for the craic. All the big start stay to show "loyalty". 2 games a week. No VAR. No one standing off them letting they play their fancy football. Nice wee easy game at Millwall on a Friday night
More empty grounds with the city fans not bothering cos they’ve already been to all the grounds before.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5966 on: May 21, 2024, 03:13:23 pm »
https://x.com/CraigEvans_LFC/status/1792821545251090688

Jurgen’s last game:

🔴#1 most engaged Premier League match day on social media this season 39m

🔴#1 UK TV audience 1.2m

🔴#1 most engaged club in Europe (+45% over #2)

🔴Remain #1 most engaged club in the Premier League for the 2023/24 season 1.4bn

*Blinkfire Analytics

Offline Jambo Power

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5967 on: May 21, 2024, 03:15:14 pm »
No chance it will just be a points deduction. The severity of the charges will mean relegation is the minimum punishment if upheld.

As others have said. I think it would be meaningless to relegate them to the championship and would be incredibly unfair on the other championship clubs who would have to attempt to compete with them as many of their squad would likely stay as an act of 'solidarity'.

Juventus and Rangers were both relegated to the bottom division in their respected countries when they were guilty of severely breaking the rules.

City should be the same & their owners should be forced to sell.

Juventus were not relegated to the bottom division.

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5968 on: May 21, 2024, 03:17:21 pm »
https://x.com/CraigEvans_LFC/status/1792821545251090688
We have so many supporters and rival fans can't help but watch us.

That line is what we should make our sponsors aware of. They should up their offer.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5969 on: May 21, 2024, 03:37:42 pm »
Didn't cover their arse this season though, so whilst they don't have any inside information, they don't act for no reason.

Because there was no reason to cover their arses this season. It's not a secret there won't be any outcome until next season at the earliest.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #5970 on: May 21, 2024, 03:39:02 pm »
115 charges, relegate them to the lowest tier, 20th tier, Lancashire and Cheshire amateur league division C. There they can play against Oldham's Sublime Athletic FC, surely Pep's ultimate dream.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5971 on: May 21, 2024, 03:48:30 pm »
That's what I think Terry. As a liverpool fan I don`t want the trophies that would have been ours, and I suspect most of us feel that way. Tarnish them for a generation, chuck them out of the football league and leave them to it.

I've said this before, but while it won't matter to us, the players I reckon would love the winners medals they deserve. Suarez, Gerrard and Carra get to get a PL winners medal, Jurgen gets a few more PL's, the Champions wall gets updated etc etc
Jurgen YNWA

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5972 on: May 21, 2024, 03:53:39 pm »
Because there was no reason to cover their arses this season. It's not a secret there won't be any outcome until next season at the earliest.
It’s fun speculating on it tho. And the lurking bluelooners will be shitting it.

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #5973 on: May 21, 2024, 03:58:39 pm »
I've said this before, but while it won't matter to us, the players I reckon would love the winners medals they deserve. Suarez, Gerrard and Carra get to get a PL winners medal, Jurgen gets a few more PL's, the Champions wall gets updated etc etc
Don’t think Carra gets one, he retired the end of 12/13 I thought. But on the point in general I think the clubs and players should get the recognition as the Champions they would have been if not for being cheated out of it
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline LuverlyRita

• metar made
  • Kopite
« Reply #5974 on: May 21, 2024, 04:07:00 pm »
115 charges, relegate them to the lowest tier, 20th tier, Lancashire and Cheshire amateur league division C. There they can play against Oldham's Sublime Athletic FC, surely Pep's ultimate dream.
Whenever you enter a competition there are always terms and conditions - rules you have to abide by to take part. If you don't like the rules then don't enter. There should be no ifs, buts or maybes and the Premier League have made a rod for their own backs by either issuing rules that are not clear or for which the punishments are vague or by looking the other way when clearly specified rules have been broken. If City, Everton, Chelsea, Forest or whoever don't like those rules, then s*d off and play your football elsewhere.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5975 on: May 21, 2024, 04:32:16 pm »
Fuck sake, here we go with the bookies thing again  :butt

They know absolutely nothing. The case hasn't even been heard yet  :butt

They're covering their arses with the price of relegation, not because they've been given inside information.

Thinking that myself - charges get heard this Autumn, decision winter/early spring. No bookie is going to give 2500/1 on them getting relegated, they'd get their arses handed to them if they actually did go down for this.
Jurgen YNWA

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5976 on: May 21, 2024, 04:33:10 pm »
Don’t think Carra gets one, he retired the end of 12/13 I thought. But on the point in general I think the clubs and players should get the recognition as the Champions they would have been if not for being cheated out of it

I forget who retired when these days - yeah Carra wasn't a part of that team.
Jurgen YNWA

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5977 on: May 21, 2024, 04:36:16 pm »
>:(

Considering the torys hate immigrants this could backfire.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5978 on: May 21, 2024, 05:03:04 pm »
But a state owns them, and an "ally", so of course politics will play a part. State ownership, influence or control of clubs should be banned.

Wait, I thought they weren’t technically state owned.

Like the way Newcastle aren’t.

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5979 on: May 21, 2024, 05:20:29 pm »
Wait, I thought they weren’t technically state owned.

Like the way Newcastle aren’t.
Exactly this!
If they’re not state owned then it’s got fuck all to do with the government’s of either country!

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #5980 on: May 21, 2024, 06:49:24 pm »
It's like having a team other than us being cheated out of it, especially a media darling like Arsenal, has tipped the scales..

As myself, Rob and a few others have been saying the past few months. It was obvious what would happen when it wasn't City "saving football" from the Scousers.

I think if I was a player, a medal would feel nice to have but it'd feel very empty. Those medals should have come with a huge parade, massive celebrations inside Anfield, social media going crazy, the LFC brand becoming even bigger than it is, more prize money, player bonuses etc.

Arsenal have now been robbed of that for two years running, no wonder the 115 charges is getting more attention.

I dunno, mate if it was me, I'd want my medal. I'd want my name in history books as a Premier League winner. I imagine Brendan Rodgers wants to consider himself a Premier League winner and put it on his CV.

I'd always want what's rightfully mine.

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Only Me

• Insufferable twat. Brexiteer supreme.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5982 on: May 21, 2024, 07:20:36 pm »
There’s no way they’re getting properly punished.

There’s no way they’re losing any titles.

This won’t be decided by any tribunal, independent or otherwise. it’ll be grubby little behind closed doors deals at the very highest level.

They’ve got too much money, influence and power, and they basically own the fucking British “establishment”.

It’ll be a £50m fine, ten points off, and a “now never do that again boys”.

Then that’ll all get halved on appeal, and justice will be served.

Offline BigCDump

• Legacy Fan
  • Let's Klopp Til' We Drop
« Reply #5983 on: May 21, 2024, 07:35:09 pm »

This won’t be decided by any tribunal, independent or otherwise. it’ll be grubby little behind closed doors deals at the very highest level.

They’ve got too much money, influence and power, and they basically own the fucking British “establishment”.

Absolutely spot on.
Nineteen Six. Believe it now, baby!

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #5984 on: May 21, 2024, 07:48:21 pm »

I am sure a few clubs will kick up a fuss if that happens i mean clubs with proper power the PL would brick it then
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5985 on: May 21, 2024, 08:13:42 pm »
I am sure a few clubs will kick up a fuss if that happens i mean clubs with proper power the PL would brick it then

Yep, as I've said, us, Utd and to an extent Arsenal hold the power in this league. The American owners won't be happy with it and Radcliffe won't like his chances of squirelling more tax free money away diminished.
Jurgen YNWA

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5986 on: May 21, 2024, 08:22:25 pm »
If they’re not punished severely then it’s up to the fans to boycott every game involving them. I believe that is the only way.

Offline markmywords

• Was 2/10. Now 0.5/10. Must try much harder not to make people a little sick in their mouth.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5987 on: May 21, 2024, 08:27:09 pm »
Yep, as I've said, us, Utd and to an extent Arsenal hold the power in this league. The American owners won't be happy with it and Radcliffe won't like his chances of squirelling more tax free money away diminished.

I don't think The american owners at utd or us, and many other owners would care about City having titles stripped from 10 yrs ago, it won't affect our bottom line.

I doubt if they would want a punishment that damages the premier league brand, as that threatens our bottom line.  City are growing in their international stature, they are nowhere near us , arsenal or man U, but are probably bigger overseas than spurs or chelsea, so the owners might even think city being thrown out of the league might slightly damage TV viewership somewhat

A punishment that stops them from dominating going forwards, would be all they would likely care about

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • At the End of a Storm there's a Golden Sky.
    • X / Twitter: @TheLiverNerd
« Reply #5988 on: May 21, 2024, 08:30:28 pm »
I don't think The american owners at utd or us, and many other owners would care about City having titles stripped from 10 yrs ago, it won't affect our bottom line.

I doubt if they would want a punishment that damages the premier league brand, as that threatens our bottom line.  City are growing in their international stature, they are nowhere near us , arsenal or man U, but are probably bigger overseas than spurs or chelsea, so the owners might even think city being thrown out of the league might slightly damage TV viewership somewhat

A punishment that stops them from dominating going forwards, would be all they would likely care about

I don’t think any respected analyst would suggest City being thrown out would damage the brand or Liverpool’s bottom line. The brand is being damaged currently by their cheating, just look at how everyone views the title wins. They’re meaningless. A competitive and fair league is far more of a big earner than an uncompetitive league warped by nation states.
"Believe you are the best, then make sure that you are." - Shankly

X / Twitter: @TheLiverNerd - https://x.com/TheLiverNerd

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5989 on: May 21, 2024, 08:45:21 pm »
I don’t think any respected analyst would suggest City being thrown out would damage the brand or Liverpool’s bottom line. The brand is being damaged currently by their cheating, just look at how everyone views the title wins. They’re meaningless. A competitive and fair league is far more of a big earner than an uncompetitive league warped by nation states.

Exactly. ADFC/115 dominating makes the league boring and that turns viewers off. Americans also do not like losing at anything, I've never seen anyone take Karaoke as serious as Americans I saw in Orlando for example. FSG like winning, they want LFC to win, like they want the RedSox to win, because Americans love winners and the American market can make them a fortune. Radcliffe wants to amke money and he will not do that while the "noisy neighbours" dominate. If Abu Dhabi gets away with this, not only will they carry on, Saudi Arabia will start their campaign and if we think City is bad, just wait til they start spending the billions they have put aside.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline markmywords

• Was 2/10. Now 0.5/10. Must try much harder not to make people a little sick in their mouth.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5990 on: May 21, 2024, 08:47:54 pm »

Hard to imagine a team wins 4 in a row and then is thrown out of the competition and this doesn't damage the league, to some degree. I hope it happens, but I assume Cycling took a hit when lance armstrong was found to be cheating, even though the cases are different.  I suspect our owners would prefer some sort of action that stops FUTURE cheating first and foremost, if city offered some sort of openbook, greater transparacy financially our owners and utd's would be more than happy.  They won't quit and join some super league, like some are suggesting, if city aren't relegated, they might actively prefer if they weren't relegated

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #5991 on: May 21, 2024, 08:54:35 pm »
Regardless of what the PL want the government will lobby for them, like they did Saudi and Newcastle.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5992 on: May 21, 2024, 08:58:49 pm »
Regardless of what the PL want the government will lobby for them, like they did Saudi and Newcastle.

The government can’t actually stop the Premier League from punishing City however they want can they?

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5993 on: May 21, 2024, 09:51:10 pm »
The level of delusion in here about them getting point deductions is ridiculous. It's never going to happen.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5994 on: May 21, 2024, 09:58:32 pm »
The government can’t actually stop the Premier League from punishing City however they want can they?

I think there's some sort of FIFA rule about government interference in league matters, but it didn't stop the Tories getting involved in Saudi Arabia buying Newcastle.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5995 on: May 21, 2024, 10:29:22 pm »
The level of delusion in here about them getting point deductions is ridiculous. It's never going to happen.

Why not?

I think there's some sort of FIFA rule about government interference in league matters, but it didn't stop the Tories getting involved in Saudi Arabia buying Newcastle.

True.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #5996 on: May 21, 2024, 10:54:34 pm »

If it doesn’t then the PL are going to look incredibly stupid for starting proceedings and then not seeing them through, and they can’t dock Everton and Notts Forest points and give City a lesser punishment, as I said yesterday the PL have now gone well past the point of no return.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #5997 on: May 22, 2024, 12:14:58 am »
If they’re not punished severely then it’s up to the fans to boycott every game involving them. I believe that is the only way.
That's not a bad idea really because;
a) they are shit to watchb) who wants to see your team beaten by a machine
It's a waste of money for other teams fans turning up to watch City, it would be great to see them play in an quiet, empty stadium although they would not find it unusual
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #5998 on: May 22, 2024, 12:39:40 am »

Don't forget Jose Enrique and even Peter Crouch... ;)

Sadly the video can't be embedded here due to age restrictions (Paddy Power Ad). Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1sLMNFOmGs

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #5999 on: May 22, 2024, 01:20:53 am »
Carra should say on tv ‘As far as I’m concerned I won the league in etc etc’ then state why.

Then watch The blue side of Manchester blow it’s fucking head off with a double barrelled shot gun filled with farts that smell like the stone roses greasy manc chip fat haircuts