Author Topic: Stevie G and Saudi Arabia  (Read 50091 times)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Stevie G and Saudi Arabia
« Reply #560 on: October 5, 2023, 06:43:10 pm »

Yeah, fuck off ya shill

How many slaves are they importing the build the stadiums? Will they be on £700k a week?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #561 on: October 5, 2023, 07:04:09 pm »
Yeah, fuck off ya shill

How many slaves are they importing the build the stadiums? Will they be on £700k a week?

'I've spoken to the people that built the stadiums and they bloody loved doing it'.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #562 on: October 5, 2023, 07:05:46 pm »
If Gerrard is coaching these youth players then they will never make that world cup.

It SA are the hosts they’ll stand a very good chance of getting @ game.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #563 on: October 5, 2023, 08:51:04 pm »
I am one of his biggest fans out there but Good God, he's been such a disappointment since he took that job.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #564 on: October 5, 2023, 09:59:50 pm »
Biggest disappointment since that one night in the back of my VW Polo.
sorry about that
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #565 on: October 5, 2023, 10:34:32 pm »
Imagine believing your rich and you've made it, but then someone flashes a few more million in front of you and you will do anything, i mean anything. Very sad.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #566 on: October 5, 2023, 10:56:38 pm »
Biggest disappointment since that one night in the back of my VW Polo.

I think there’s a hole joke to be made here but I’m not that poster.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #567 on: October 6, 2023, 01:33:45 am »

Nice rendering of The Eye of Sauron Stadium.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #568 on: October 6, 2023, 04:59:18 pm »
When he says hard work, is he referring to his work shilling for the regime? Cos it's not hard work what he's doing coaching in that retirement league

He's talking about all the migrant forced labour, going into building the stadiums!

Offline Only Me

• Insufferable twat. Brexiteer supreme.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #569 on: October 6, 2023, 10:35:25 pm »
Shameless greedy c*nt. Hope his plastic fucking wife melts out there.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #570 on: October 6, 2023, 10:41:22 pm »

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #571 on: October 9, 2023, 10:34:06 pm »
Not sure why anyone is surprised. When LFC was on the brink of administration, as club captain he was conspicuously and shamefully silent.

On the contrary, I'd have been surprised if he didn't bend over for the Saudis.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #572 on: October 11, 2023, 10:11:53 am »
Not sure why anyone is surprised. When LFC was on the brink of administration, as club captain he was conspicuously and shamefully silent.

It will almost certainly be a requirement in his contract - same for all the European players and coaches who go over there. They will agree to put their names to certain communiques sent by the Saudi regime and release them as personalised tweets. They will also agree not to criticise anything to do with Saudi Arabia and its allies or show solidarity with any of its enemies. They are agreeing to be lapdogs in other words. I know Henderson said no such contract exists and he is free to express what he thinks, but he is surely lying.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #573 on: October 11, 2023, 03:57:43 pm »
It will almost certainly be a requirement in his contract - same for all the European players and coaches who go over there. They will agree to put their names to certain communiques sent by the Saudi regime and release them as personalised tweets. They will also agree not to criticise anything to do with Saudi Arabia and its allies or show solidarity with any of its enemies. They are agreeing to be lapdogs in other words. I know Henderson said no such contract exists and he is free to express what he thinks, but he is surely lying.
Naturally so. They are being handsomely paid for sportswashing purposes. Part of the deal is doing exactly what you stated there.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Only Me

• Insufferable twat. Brexiteer supreme.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #574 on: October 12, 2023, 12:53:39 am »

100%.

They’re all the same. I have morals but if you pay me enough I have these other morals I can wheel out.

c*nts.

Henderson’s the worst but they are all reprehensible greedy amoral shills.

We should have a Kop banner like the six manager one, only with c*nts like Gerard, Henderson and fowler on, with a big fucking cross through their faces.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #575 on: October 12, 2023, 01:12:22 am »
Naturally so. They are being handsomely paid for sportswashing purposes. Part of the deal is doing exactly what you stated there.
Jordan and Stevie are doing fine

aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #576 on: October 19, 2023, 11:11:14 am »

Nonsense. He was quietly and diligently working behind the scenes to oust Rafa and bring in Roy Hodgson to steady the ship.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #577 on: October 19, 2023, 01:32:38 pm »
Nonsense. He was quietly and diligently working behind the scenes to oust Rafa and bring in Roy Hodgson to steady the ship.

Indeed he was
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #578 on: October 23, 2023, 04:37:22 pm »
According to the Echo, Gerrard and Henderson hit a new low at the weekend. As Liverpool beat the Bitters in a sold out Merseyside Derby, they endured a 1-0 defeat in front of a crowd of just 696.

Well, at least they are out there changing the culture.  ::)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #579 on: October 23, 2023, 04:53:08 pm »
According to the Echo, Gerrard and Henderson hit a new low at the weekend. As Liverpool beat the Bitters in a sold out Merseyside Derby, they endured a 1-0 defeat in front of a crowd of just 696.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #580 on: October 23, 2023, 06:53:02 pm »

Per the Daily Mirror:

'In contrast, there were more fans (702) in the eighth tier of English football at Clitheroe on Saturday’

Offline Hestoic

• Kopite
« Reply #581 on: November 3, 2023, 10:01:16 am »
I think Gerrard is a tit but man how I miss watching him play every week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvOQZbSoPPI

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #582 on: November 3, 2023, 10:24:44 am »
Times long gone.
He has managed to sully his reputation for me and I don't see him the same way as before.
Sure, his managerial escapades have nothing to do with his playing days, but still.
It just feels different now.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #583 on: November 3, 2023, 11:10:18 am »
Will he still captain the legends team when they next play?

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #584 on: November 3, 2023, 11:30:03 am »
Will he still captain the legends team when they next play?

Will be interesting what reception he gets.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #585 on: November 3, 2023, 11:32:41 am »
Will be interesting what reception he gets.

That's what I'm thinking too.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #586 on: November 14, 2023, 06:00:38 am »
Stevie raiding us to help give him a boost in his stalled season

Liverpool coach Jonathan Robinson has departed the club after nine years - and moved to Steven Gerrard's Al-Ettifaq.

Robinson arrived at the Reds from Swansea City in 2014. He was recently under-16s head coach and assistant to under-21s chief Barry Lewtas while he had a spell as analyst for Jurgen Klopp's first team.

But Robinson has been poached by Al-Ettifaq, with Gerrard yet again raiding his former club after ex-captain Jordan Henderson joined the Saudi Arabia outfit in the summer transfer window. An Al-Ettifaq post on X said: "A new addition to the #Ettifaq family. We welcome Performance Analyst Jonathan Robinson."

https://www.liverpoolworld.uk/sport/football/liverpool/saudi-arabia-club-confirm-poaching-of-liverpool-coach-as-man-city-braces-for-double-blow-4408541

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #587 on: November 14, 2023, 10:00:02 am »
Fuck off.

I guess that reflected Liverpool glow was wearing off. But how poor of a manager are you that your club can "stall" in the Saudi league??
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #588 on: November 14, 2023, 03:53:12 pm »
I think after his success at Rangers he genuinely thought he stood a chance of the Liverpool job after Klopp, no coincidence he took a Villa contract (to prove himself in the PL which he had to do) with an expiry that coincided with the end of Jurgen's contract.

That obviously all went pear shaped because he was shite at Villa, so, given he had no future with Liverpool, he burned all his bridges and took the money.

He goes down with all the Liverpool greats as a player, some of whom (Like Keegan) did not look back too much but he's very much in the past now, a player who provided some great memories but one (unlike Callaghan, Alonso, Hypia, Hansen etc) whose association with the club is firmly in the past (like Henderson)

Shame really but he's not bothered so why should we be too concerned. I am glad he took Henderson as he did us a favour, as for Jonathan Robinson, who knows, but I doubt it.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #589 on: November 14, 2023, 05:48:23 pm »
This Robinson feller had better have negotiated a decent sacking compo because Gerrard's not going to be there much longer  8)

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #590 on: November 15, 2023, 01:37:08 pm »
This Robinson feller had better have negotiated a decent sacking compo because Gerrard's not going to be there much longer  8)

This. Seems like a ridiculously short-sighted career move from someone who obviously won't have the millions that footballers and coaches have that have gone there.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #591 on: November 15, 2023, 01:47:20 pm »
This. Seems like a ridiculously short-sighted career move from someone who obviously won't have the millions that footballers and coaches have that have gone there.

I'm sure he is being well compensated regardless

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #592 on: November 19, 2023, 10:41:16 pm »
State of this from Gerrard :lmao

Sorry for linking a sodding Ronaldo twitter.....
https://x.com/CristianoXtra_/status/1725970778360070587?s=20

“I think when the GOAT, as we call him, arrived in January, it was a huge deal, and he still has a lot to offer in football. After the arrival of Cristiano the popularity of the league increased & more big players moved to Saudi.”

(And there’s even more cringe in the clip).

He’s just a puppet, doing interviews with scripts for his paymasters.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #593 on: November 19, 2023, 10:48:03 pm »
The absolute state.  :puke2
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #594 on: November 19, 2023, 10:49:44 pm »
He named his son Lio Gerrard after Messi the daft c*nt.   ;D

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #595 on: November 19, 2023, 10:51:08 pm »
He's done some badly cringy things but actually using the word 'GOAT' in speech is by far the worst

"The GOAT as we call him" - Who calls him that? Nonces maybe, not sure who else does
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #596 on: November 20, 2023, 12:11:45 am »
He named his son Lio Gerrard after Messi the daft c*nt.   ;D

He didn't.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #597 on: November 20, 2023, 05:31:46 pm »
State of this from Gerrard :lmao

Sorry for linking a sodding Ronaldo twitter.....
https://x.com/CristianoXtra_/status/1725970778360070587?s=20

“I think when the GOAT, as we call him, arrived in January, it was a huge deal, and he still has a lot to offer in football. After the arrival of Cristiano the popularity of the league increased & more big players moved to Saudi.”

(And there’s even more cringe in the clip).

He’s just a puppet, doing interviews with scripts for his paymasters.

Good grief.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #598 on: November 21, 2023, 09:24:44 pm »
Good grief.

He looked a bit shamefaced. He was almost certainly told by his paymasters to refer to Ronaldo in those terms. He'll be hoping that football fans - especially Liverpool fans - won't notice.

Which is why I'm not going to do anything to spread the news.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #599 on: November 22, 2023, 12:20:23 am »
I wonder what it is worth for Gerrard to have his Liverpool reputation dragged through the shite, what is that sort of thing worth in cash terms.
Once he realises that there is no way back, he may realise what he has lost.
aarf, aarf, aarf.