Author Topic: The People's Club (I was saying Boo-urns)  (Read 2214270 times)

Online zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Rafa's Blooooooooo's are smacked by the Liverpool bastards
« Reply #4360 on: December 15, 2021, 07:54:01 pm »
Just came across this. Another of their pathetic stories of a hatred of the colour red  :)

https://twitter.com/EvertonRshite/status/1470808091511898112?t=gj9er4NTCJqrQNwr7X8oMg&s=19
:D A grown adult

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4361 on: December 15, 2021, 08:06:37 pm »
Just came across this. Another of their pathetic stories of a hatred of the colour red  :)

https://twitter.com/EvertonRshite/status/1470808091511898112?t=gj9er4NTCJqrQNwr7X8oMg&s=19

What a bellend ;D

Also cuts his grass with scissors as his uncles lawnmower is red :lmao
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #4362 on: December 15, 2021, 08:09:08 pm »
He's got previous for it, the tit...

https://streamable.com/44q31

Free kick taken quickly... Gallagher !!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

Haha fucking hell, he has tried exactly the same hasnt he. Aint seen that before. Ta ;D

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #4363 on: December 15, 2021, 08:11:50 pm »
That was the impression I got too. He definitely didn’t look to be trying to clear it upfield, he looked like he as aiming for the Palace player. Trying to catch him with the follow through. Nasty bastard. Funny as fuck it led to a goal tho  :lmao
He obviously saw the wolves game and thought “Jimenez! I’ll get this feller booked like on the tele,”
Only he was to slow and daft, and if the ref had booked the Palace player, he wouldn’t have added the time wasted in booking him.
Haha look at that post by Six Beardy i just replied to if you aint seen it. Its exactly what i thought he was trying to do. Karma an all that. That clubs fucking haunted. They need to get Barry Fry to piss on the corner flags to lift that curse hahaha ;D

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #4364 on: December 15, 2021, 08:20:07 pm »
Haha look at that post by Six Beardy i just replied to if you aint seen it. Its exactly what i thought he was trying to do. Karma an all that. That clubs fucking haunted. They need to get Barry Fry to piss on the corner flags to lift that curse hahaha ;D

Would be better pissing on Big Dunc
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #4365 on: December 15, 2021, 08:29:57 pm »
Would be better pissing on Big Dunc
;D

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #4366 on: December 16, 2021, 02:32:51 am »
:o Some of them must hate even their own blood.

I shit you not, I had a fella years ago in work argue with me that blood was actually blue when it was in the veins so he had blue running through his veins and it was only when it hit oxygen that it turned red! hahaha

Offline jacobs chains

• Legacy Fan
  • The fight will not be attaining dreams.
« Reply #4367 on: December 16, 2021, 05:28:12 am »
I shit you not, I had a fella years ago in work argue with me that blood was actually blue when it was in the veins so he had blue running through his veins and it was only when it hit oxygen that it turned red! hahaha

If he was an octopus he was right. However, multiple studies have shown that, when it comes to picking the right team, octopuses are pretty switched on and therefore I doubt many octopuses are Everton fans.

Human blood sometimes looks blue, but it's an optical illusion, a bit like Everton's 'Big Club' status really.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 05:29:59 am by jacobs chains »

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #4368 on: December 16, 2021, 10:47:55 am »

Yep. Had blues say that to me before.

Had fellas refuse pints of Carlsberg when I worked in a pub.

Lad I worked with used to put his fingers in his ears if YNWA came on the radio.

Also 1 of my mates refused to go in The Vincent in town as Stevie owned it.
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4369 on: December 16, 2021, 10:53:02 am »
I think we should ultimate troll evertonians by doing an away kit in their club colours or in whole blue, not only would it be funny beating teams in that colour scheme to see their hilarious fume ;D but it would also show Evertonians we are not as sad and pathetic as them when it comes to the colour blue.

Imagine the fume from them if we sealed the title or won the CL in a blue kit :lmao
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 11:04:48 am by RedSince86 »
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4370 on: December 16, 2021, 11:20:36 am »
Yep. Had blues say that to me before.

Had fellas refuse pints of Carlsberg when I worked in a pub.

Lad I worked with used to put his fingers in his ears if YNWA came on the radio.

Also 1 of my mates refused to go in The Vincent in town as Stevie owned it.
There's a far better reason to refuse a pint of Carlsberg  ;)

But this fixation with the colour, the songs, any sponsor etc is just comical and very one sided too. I don't know any red that does anything similar.

Offline Big Swifty

• Main Stander
« Reply #4371 on: December 16, 2021, 11:36:13 am »
More to the point, I don't know any other fans of the smaller club in a city acting like this, e.g. Spurs fans reacting like that to blue or red, Brum fans reacting to Villa colours etc. They embody a special strain of demented, risibly immature hatred.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #4372 on: December 16, 2021, 11:40:23 am »
Uploaded a little vid for those who ain't seen it yet..

https://streamable.com/s5jer3
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4373 on: December 16, 2021, 11:41:10 am »
More to the point, I don't know any other fans of the smaller club in a city acting like this, e.g. Spurs fans reacting like that to blue or red, Brum fans reacting to Villa colours etc. They embody a special strain of demented, risibly immature hatred.

My missus works with a City fan who will not tolerate the colour Red.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Big Swifty

• Main Stander
« Reply #4374 on: December 16, 2021, 11:57:49 am »
My missus works with a City fan who will not tolerate the colour Red.

There'll always be some, but is it anyway near as pervasive among them, I wonder. If it would be in other fanbase, City would be top of my list of guesses, to be fair.

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4375 on: December 16, 2021, 12:24:14 pm »
There's a far better reason to refuse a pint of Carlsberg  ;)

But this fixation with the colour, the songs, any sponsor etc is just comical and very one sided too. I don't know any red that does anything similar.
Just about to go to work wearing a blue tie. I find the idea of not wearing it because Everton play in blue just crazy. How on earth can grown adults be so damaged that they avoid colour because of a football teams kit?
It’s totally fucking bizarre.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4376 on: December 16, 2021, 12:25:46 pm »
It has started already with my blue mates, "may aswell just cancel all the matches now and null and void it". Embarrassing club.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #4377 on: December 16, 2021, 12:29:43 pm »
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #4378 on: December 16, 2021, 12:31:23 pm »
Just about to go to work wearing a blue tie. I find the idea of not wearing it because Everton play in blue just crazy. How on earth can grown adults be so damaged that they avoid colour because of a football teams kit?
It’s totally fucking bizarre.
Ah yes, but you are emotionally mature and quite sane, so you would say that.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4379 on: December 16, 2021, 12:35:21 pm »
It has started already with my blue mates, "may aswell just cancel all the matches now and null and void it". Embarrassing club.
I don't know why Everton don't just disband and have done with it. They see no point in anything. They see misery and negativity in everything. It's clear they are just going through the motions and don't enjoy any of it. Why bother?
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4380 on: December 16, 2021, 12:50:18 pm »
I think we should ultimate troll evertonians by doing an away kit in their club colours or in whole blue, not only would it be funny beating teams in that colour scheme to see their hilarious fume ;D but it would also show Evertonians we are not as sad and pathetic as them when it comes to the colour blue.

Imagine the fume from them if we sealed the title or won the CL in a blue kit :lmao

We had a sky blue and white away kit a few years back. Actually made a few reds uncomfortable at the time. ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #4381 on: December 16, 2021, 12:53:25 pm »
One of them on Toffeeweb last night having his cake and eating it by slagging Rafa off and then whining about their injury crisis.

And then said that we moaned like fuck when we only had Virgil missing. Seemed to forget that The Pigeon put Thisgo out for months and they only managed to finally beat us when we had no functioning centre backs for most of the season.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4382 on: December 16, 2021, 01:04:23 pm »
Ah yes, but you are emotionally mature and quite sane, so you would say that.

Now, now. If we had gone 27 years without a trophy whilst Everton were picking one up every few years I'm sure we would detest the colour blue as much as they currently detest red. It is simply our vast footballing superiority that makes their plight unrelatable to us. ;)

I don't know why Everton don't just disband and have done with it. They see no point in anything. They see misery and negativity in everything. It's clear they are just going through the motions and don't enjoy any of it. Why bother?

If they disband though, they wouldn't be able to influence our season and stop us from winning by injuring our players and rolling over to gift our competitors easy points.  ::)
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #4383 on: December 16, 2021, 01:11:53 pm »
To be fair to our Blue cousins, though colours don't bother me and I find that completely mad, I wouldn't dream of knowingly buying or using any of the products or companies that sponsor the Manchester clubs.  ;)

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #4384 on: December 16, 2021, 01:13:32 pm »

It was a different tune last Jan when we went back into lockdown but they were high up the table while we were on a bad run. Or getting songs in the charts after 4 games, giddy as fuck, when they wanted football cancelled indefinitely months earlier.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4385 on: December 16, 2021, 01:13:39 pm »
Had a quick scan at GOT to see what the feeling was about Rafa.
I'm not going to talk about the bile, but what amazed me was the lack of understanding from some of the position they are in.
One fella was saying that if they got Rooney or Lampard in, they would be able to attract world class players? To be fair a few put him right.

He still seemed to think that there's a bottomless pile of money just waiting for FFP to fall away. He also seems to have forgotten their experiences in trying to attract top talent over the last 5 years. Overpaying for top clubs rejects or signing crocks has been the extent of it. The nearest they got to a top class talent was Hamez, who arguably only went because of Ancelotti and who was only ever in the conversation for being world class for a fleeting moment 7 years ago, and then took the piss before fucking off as soon as he could.

They haven't got a pot to piss in, and no world class player is going to waste a chunk of their career at a basket case.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4386 on: December 16, 2021, 01:13:47 pm »
To be fair to our Blue cousins, though colours don't bother me and I find that completely mad, I wouldn't dream of knowingly buying or using any of the products or companies that sponsor the Manchester clubs.  ;)

Haven't drunk Casillero del Diablo for years, for obvious reasons.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #4387 on: December 16, 2021, 01:14:37 pm »
Uploaded a little vid for those who ain't seen it yet..

https://streamable.com/s5jer3
:lmao

I guessed what was coming but it was still a laugh out louder
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4388 on: December 16, 2021, 01:17:50 pm »
Had a quick scan at GOT to see what the feeling was about Rafa.
I'm not going to talk about the bile, but what amazed me was the lack of understanding from some of the position they are in.
One fella was saying that if they got Rooney or Lampard in, they would be able to attract world class players? To be fair a few put him right.

He still seemed to think that there's a bottomless pile of money just waiting for FFP to fall away. He also seems to have forgotten their experiences in trying to attract top talent over the last 5 years. Overpaying for top clubs rejects or signing crocks has been the extent of it. The nearest they got to a top class talent was Hamez, who arguably only went because of Ancelotti and who was only ever in the conversation for being world class for a fleeting moment 7 years ago, and then took the piss before fucking off as soon as he could.

They haven't got a pot to piss in, and no world class player is going to waste a chunk of their career at a basket case.

And the World Class Hamez got sent of in October and hasn't been in the squad since.

His acquisition and the general fawning over him summarises the unrealistic attitude of the club from the owner down to the dad on the terrace getting warmed up to lob his toddler on to the pitch.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4389 on: December 16, 2021, 01:19:26 pm »
Now, now. If we had gone 27 years without a trophy whilst Everton were picking one up every few years I'm sure we would detest the colour blue as much as they currently detest red. It is simply our vast footballing superiority that makes their plight unrelatable to us. ;)
;)

So, are you saying that Everton is a club for footballing incels?

Quote from: Red Berry
If they disband though, they wouldn't be able to influence our season and stop us from winning by injuring our players and rolling over to gift our competitors easy points.  ::)
Ah, good point. I forgot it's not the winning, but the taking part that counts.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #4390 on: December 16, 2021, 01:20:41 pm »
Haven't drunk Casillero del Diablo for years, for obvious reasons.

;D

I always scan the Sponsorship boards behind the players/managers interviews after their games to make sure nothing slips by.  ::)

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4391 on: December 16, 2021, 01:24:14 pm »

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #4392 on: December 16, 2021, 01:24:23 pm »
On the Blue /Red colour thing..years ago I went to a meeting with a colleague..a Blue , he drove and dropped me off at home after.

Walked into office following day him and two other Blues pointing at me pissing themselves " Arrgh!!..You've a got a Blue front door"..he must have clocked it.

Now I admit I did..painted it meself...they thought it was hilarious one up manship for them.

It was July.........2005.

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #4393 on: December 16, 2021, 01:24:29 pm »
TBF, I refuse to buy Samsung due to Chelsea links. However, I would be unlikely to buy Sansung anyways. Prefer Sony and Apple. So...maybe I'm just being a soft twat. (likely)
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4394 on: December 16, 2021, 01:25:15 pm »
Wonder how far this weird obsession goes. Never park next to red cars? Never eat from KFC because of their red logo? Avoid going out in the sun because their skin might turn red?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 01:28:02 pm by I've been a good boy. »

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #4395 on: December 16, 2021, 01:32:13 pm »
It is as if their each trying to one up each other about the colour red. The 'im a bigger evertonian coz I wont eat the red smarties'. They'd be screwed in The Matrix :-

"Each pill represents something, with the red pill as the path of finding out the truth behind the lies, providing the opportunity to forever change your knowledge and perception of reality.
Taking the blue pill instead, on the other hand, is to choose a life of ignorance, refusing to shatter the illusion you’re living in."

Pretty fitting really.
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4396 on: December 16, 2021, 01:35:34 pm »
TBF, I refuse to buy Samsung due to Chelsea links. However, I would be unlikely to buy Sansung anyways. Prefer Sony and Apple. So...maybe I'm just being a soft twat. (likely)
Must admit, I'm not arsed. I bought a Samsung phone and didn't give it a moments thought.
I think my view is that if it's a product that I want and value then 1 don't have a problem with it - life's too short and its unlikely to have come to my attention via the sponsorship anyway.

Stuff like the Utd wine sponsor I wouldn't buy anyway, because ultimately you'll be paying more for an average wine because of all the marketing costs.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4397 on: December 16, 2021, 01:36:21 pm »
I don't see anything wrong there. We invest a lot of our lives in football. A lot of time, money and emotion. Even at sane and sensible levels it's still quite tribal. With that in mind, many would draw the line at putting money in the pockets of rival clubs.

I recall in the 90s having a One-to-One mobile phone. They sponsored the BS at the time but I thought nothing of it. I'd never have got a Vodaphone though, seeing as they were with the Mancs for a good while. I always gave Sharpe electronics a miss too.

I'm sure sponsors are well aware that association with one club will lose them customers with some fans of rival clubs. No doubt it's all part of the territory.

I think that's on a whole different planet to the way some have their lives dictated to and ruled by a colour.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4398 on: December 16, 2021, 01:37:02 pm »
I’ll never buy a Sharp calculator and that where I draw the line.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4399 on: December 16, 2021, 01:41:40 pm »
On the Blue /Red colour thing..years ago I went to a meeting with a colleague..a Blue , he drove and dropped me off at home after.

Walked into office following day him and two other Blues pointing at me pissing themselves " Arrgh!!..You've a got a Blue front door"..he must have clocked it.

Now I admit I did..painted it meself...they thought it was hilarious one up manship for them.

It was July.........2005.
Hang on.....

We'd just lifted the European Cup for the fifth time, but those pesky blue blighters upstaged us by winning the "Some RS Has a Red Front Door" trophy?