Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2808814 times)

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers
« Reply #29440 on: October 16, 2022, 10:59:40 pm »
Why did Guardiola say ‘but this is Anfield’ about 100 times in his post match chat? Is he suggesting we got preferential treatment from Anthony fucking Taylor?

He's not big enough of a man to be able to reach it.

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29441 on: October 16, 2022, 11:00:32 pm »
It’s all Klopp’s fault according to City/MEN

Pathetic little c*nts.

They can’t cope with how fucking worthless they are.

I wonder if it hurts to know that deep down, those Gillingham fans who were robbed when City kicked their way to a play off win against them in division three a decade or two ago wouldn’t swap places with them as they at least still have a club.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29442 on: October 16, 2022, 11:03:11 pm »
Good to see the scum Salford media think Guardiola lying about coins is more important

Online kasperoff

• Legacy Fan
  • What happened to Sabu?
« Reply #29443 on: October 16, 2022, 11:12:53 pm »
We beat you sport-washers!! They ran out of ideas in the end and looked quite tame by the final whistle.

This "look for Haaland" tactic made them look pretty 1-dimentional today. Not seen De Bruyne have a game as quiet as that for a long time. I thought they were brave to sell Sterling and Jesus as well. Grealish is a big stepdown in my opinion in terms of goals.
I think the same, can't stand him, but if you could have a £1million pound cheque or steve bruces head hollowed out and filled with pound coins which would you have?

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29444 on: October 16, 2022, 11:16:43 pm »
Pep definitely has a cupboard in his house somewhere full of bottles of his own urine.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29445 on: October 16, 2022, 11:33:49 pm »
Pep definitely has a cupboard in his house somewhere full of bottles of his own urine.

He has only ever had the 1 wanking sock and even that is a hand-me-down,goes back generations being given to the families biggest wanker.

Peps had it since his 13th birthday.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #29446 on: October 16, 2022, 11:36:24 pm »

should be taking legal action over shit like that. Disgusting comment/suggestions to make.

Offline Jack_Bauer

• Kopite
« Reply #29447 on: October 17, 2022, 12:16:00 am »
Takes after his hero, Howard Hughes

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29448 on: October 17, 2022, 12:40:09 am »
“Invincible’s”  :lmao

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29449 on: October 17, 2022, 12:53:42 am »

I can't believe they've actually written that. Absolutely unreal.

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29450 on: October 17, 2022, 01:04:49 am »
“Invincible’s”  :lmao

The “invisible’s” where’s the defense gone pep, Salah could’ve had 4

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29451 on: October 17, 2022, 01:19:34 am »
They feel like they're the victims of an injustice today.  When in fact everything they've ever won is the consequence of an injustice.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29452 on: October 17, 2022, 01:20:01 am »

He should be drinking this.

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #29453 on: October 17, 2022, 02:19:50 am »

And then we have this crap too https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63278799

Liverpool's damning allegations about the behaviour of some City supporters will create revulsion within the game and plenty of negative headlines around the current Premier League champions.

City are privately stressing they do not condone the abuse in any way.

However, they feel it cannot be viewed in isolation.

They have not forgotten how their team bus was attacked as it made its way to Anfield for the Champions League quarter-final in 2018.

Guardiola's claim he had coins thrown at him follows allegations of City coaching staff being spat at during corresponding fixtures in previous years.

And it is also clear that many Blues fans are defensive in the extreme about how their club is funded.

Whether it was fair or not, and many agreed with him, Klopp's comments about "three clubs" not having a financial ceiling in the build-up to the game annoyed senior figures at City and doubtless riled some visiting supporters, igniting passions even more at one of the most toxic fixtures in the Premier League calendar.

There is a feeling at City that what they view as Klopp's provocation was needless and made a difficult situation worse

Are they for real
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline Jack_Bauer

• Kopite
« Reply #29454 on: October 17, 2022, 03:01:36 am »

Liverpool's damning allegations about the behaviour of some City supporters will create revulsion within the game and plenty of negative headlines around the current Premier League champions.

They have not forgotten how their team bus was attacked as it made its way to Anfield for the Champions League quarter-final in 2018.

Guardiola's claim he had coins thrown at him follows allegations of City coaching staff being spat at during corresponding fixtures in previous years.

And it is also clear that many Blues fans are defensive in the extreme about how their club is funded.

Whether it was fair or not, and many agreed with him, Klopp's comments about "three clubs" not having a financial ceiling in the build-up to the game annoyed senior figures at City and doubtless riled some visiting supporters, igniting passions even more at one of the most toxic fixtures in the Premier League calendar.

There is a feeling at City that what they view as Klopp's provocation was needless and made a difficult situation worse

Are they for real
What a crock of fucking shite that is. Trust them to bring up the fucking bus again and all. The way they go on about that you'd think our fans forced open the doors and invaded it whilst the Manchester City players were all still on it.

Offline ShatnersBassoon

• Kopite
« Reply #29455 on: October 17, 2022, 04:12:56 am »
How fucking depressing the bbc/media just blindly reprint the scums odious whataboutary

There’s no critical voice of the sportswashing c*nts anywhere. They’ve well and truly won on that aspect

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29456 on: October 17, 2022, 04:30:33 am »

Are they for real

Still going on about that team coach. :lmao  And they have the nerve to chant "always the victims" at us.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #29457 on: October 17, 2022, 04:48:25 am »
Oh no, the truth annoyed senior figures at City.

Bet they're not used to that back home.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29458 on: October 17, 2022, 04:55:01 am »
The only reason guardiola is at city is because he had coins thrown at him. Millions and millions of them, wasn’t moaning then, the strange c*nt.

City’s best defense is “what fans , we don’t have any ”, promise to sack the actors who vandalized Anfield and hire new ones.

Offline decosabute

• ...and so am I. Abu Dhabi correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29459 on: October 17, 2022, 06:03:25 am »

Are they for real

Such a disgrace. No matter how much I lower my expectations for the BBC, they continue to limbo under them. This is seriously just Abu Dhabi PR.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29460 on: October 17, 2022, 06:52:22 am »
One of those statements is a truth, the other is not.

The only reason you would consider the truth to be a "provocation" would be if you're embarrassed by it.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #29461 on: October 17, 2022, 06:58:54 am »
How fucking depressing the bbc/media just blindly reprint the scums odious whataboutary

There’s no critical voice of the sportswashing c*nts anywhere. They’ve well and truly won on that aspect

Not true there are some journalists who criticise Abu Dhabi on a regular basis.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Circa1892

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29462 on: October 17, 2022, 07:12:56 am »
Going to complain to the BBC about that shit from Simon Stone - enough is enough.

Not true there are some journalists who criticise Abu Dhabi on a regular basis.

Not at the BBC there isn’t.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #29463 on: October 17, 2022, 07:17:31 am »
Simon Stone can’t seriously write that and believe it.

Staggering.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Circa1892

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29464 on: October 17, 2022, 07:20:37 am »
Simon Stone can’t seriously write that and believe it.

Staggering.

He’s written all sorts of Abu Dhabi propaganda. And always has sarcy comments on the live Matchday stuff. c*nt.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #29465 on: October 17, 2022, 07:32:09 am »
They feel like they're the victims of an injustice today.  When in fact everything they've ever won is the consequence of an injustice.

I don't know how they have the brass neck to call us always the victims. They're the biggest cryarses and victimhood in world football, even while winning league titles every year.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #29466 on: October 17, 2022, 07:35:29 am »
He’s written all sorts of Abu Dhabi propaganda. And always has sarcy comments on the live Matchday stuff. c*nt.

It will never change with journalists like that.

Disgusting.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #29467 on: October 17, 2022, 07:35:30 am »

Nobody dares. You get the odd journo like Miguel Delaney who suffers untold abuse for calling them out
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29468 on: October 17, 2022, 07:36:24 am »
Going to complain to the BBC about that shit from Simon Stone - enough is enough.
Not at the BBC there isn’t.

Not there but other journalists have and it seemed to be a general point about journalists. It’s a point that gets made a lot on here, and it’s not true.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29469 on: October 17, 2022, 07:38:01 am »
Nobody dares. You get the odd journo like Miguel Delaney who suffers untold abuse for calling them out

Exactly so instead of accusing journalists how about backing those up that do? The stuff some of them have to go through is crap.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29470 on: October 17, 2022, 07:51:14 am »

Are they for real

Ah, Simon Stone, another Man City paid shill, I mean fan working in the main stream media
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29471 on: October 17, 2022, 07:53:24 am »

He's a Man City fan.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29472 on: October 17, 2022, 07:56:01 am »
The Beeb is past its sell by date anyway. It needs its funding revoked.

Offline Circa1892

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29473 on: October 17, 2022, 08:30:34 am »
He's a Man City fan.

I’m sure he was just as passionate about them when they were fucking shit. He’s a c*nt.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #29474 on: October 17, 2022, 08:34:13 am »
Think this was their first game where they tried to build all their play around Foden and Haaland rather than play their usual way and just happen to have Haaland there.

De Bruyne was pretty much anonymous all game which is just weird.

Peps tinkering in big games fails him yet again.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29475 on: October 17, 2022, 08:54:58 am »
Hopefully some teams like Madrid and Bayern will have been watching and taking notes, anything to stop them from achieving what they want the most. They could win another 15 PL's on the trot they won't give a shit. The lack of big ears in their trophy cabinet is driving Pep to lose all his hair, not just on his massive shiny head.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29476 on: October 17, 2022, 09:21:36 am »
Hopefully some teams like Madrid and Bayern will have been watching and taking notes, anything to stop them from achieving what they want the most. They could win another 15 PL's on the trot they won't give a shit. The lack of big ears in their trophy cabinet is driving Pep to lose all his hair, not just on his massive shiny head.

Sure, or we could knock them out y'know. ;D

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #29477 on: October 17, 2022, 09:23:44 am »
The Beeb is past its sell by date anyway. It needs its funding revoked.

No it needs its neutral status returned.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #29478 on: October 17, 2022, 09:26:33 am »
Think this was their first game where they tried to build all their play around Foden and Haaland rather than play their usual way and just happen to have Haaland there.

De Bruyne was pretty much anonymous all game which is just weird.

Peps tinkering in big games fails him yet again.

That crossed my mind. They persistently tried to play down our right - thinking Milner and a young lad would be a weakness. But Milner was brilliant covered by a lad who will be a legend if he carries on improving.

Would have been better getting KBD to whip in crosses to the big lad.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #29479 on: October 17, 2022, 09:29:48 am »
Ahhh let me guess Stu “bin” Brennan?
Klopp mentions their owners who are actual murderers? They mock the dead? Equivalence
Some reach by the MEN. Shows how buying up larges swathes of slum land and building expensive tenements can win you loyalty.