Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2818685 times)

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers
« Reply #29560 on: October 17, 2022, 02:36:45 pm »
He is?

I would have sworn he's a Man Utd arselicker.

Do they not share a fanbase these days?

Say what you like about Everton - at least they fucking hate us. United fans support City as a second team half the time.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #29561 on: October 17, 2022, 02:38:07 pm »
What was with them all waking out in their Partridge funeral jackets yesterday by the way?

Offline decosabute

• ...and so am I. Abu Dhabi correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #29562 on: October 17, 2022, 03:06:25 pm »
@RorySmith
Just so we’re clear: if an opposition football manager says something you don’t like about your team, you can now say or sing whatever you like, and the news media will apparently present this logic absolutely uncontested.

Not usually a massive fan of Rory Smith - have found him smug and in the past he's been very "good people on both sides" on this stuff.

But credit where credit's due - it's great that he's written that. Fair play.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29563 on: October 17, 2022, 03:06:56 pm »
https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/1581993681732702209

Pep was on his knees when Mo went thorough on goal.  ;D

Online Musketeer Gripweed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29564 on: October 17, 2022, 03:07:27 pm »
But isn't it amazing all those people on the coach including the driver and they don't realize until the very next day!

Even stranger if it happened on the way to the stadium as 40 to 50 people must have got off the bus and then got back on it after the game, travelled to Manchester and got off again. And it wasn't spotted until today.

Why do no journalists publish shit like this without questioning it?

Oh aye, brown envelopes.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #29565 on: October 17, 2022, 03:24:49 pm »
Pep has lost his head because not everything has gone his way for a change as he does.

The club has lost their head because Klopp called them out before the game and LFC called them out after the game for their fans behaviour.

On the pitch they expect their own way every game. Off the pitch they expect deference and cap doffing. That just it, they usually get both. That's why Anfeld rattles them.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #29566 on: October 17, 2022, 03:26:16 pm »
Apparently another bus attack after the game. Strange how long it took to be reported

I eagerly await Simon Stone's article defending fans saying the wider context of City cheating their way to titles, their disgusting fans antics, the murderous regime that owns them, the sportwashing going on in British society, etc

Video footage of the bus being attacked...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/i6CILrBu4cY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/i6CILrBu4cY</a>

^ Ooops. Silly me. That's the wrong footage. That's the footage for Abu Dhabi PR machine don't mention or want shown...
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29567 on: October 17, 2022, 03:33:32 pm »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/i6CILrBu4cY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/i6CILrBu4cY</a>

^ Ooops. Silly me. That's the wrong footage. That's the footage for Abu Dhabi PR machine don't mention or want shown...
That poor bus. I hope they go on about it for years and use it as an excuse for vile, criminal behaviour, as that is one of the most despicable crimes I’ve ever seen. Truly disgraceful.

I know the blueloon crew like to copy and paste a lot of Rawk posts. I’m sure they’ll copy and paste that video as they are a really well balanced bunch.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #29568 on: October 17, 2022, 03:42:01 pm »
Even stranger if it happened on the way to the stadium as 40 to 50 people must have got off the bus and then got back on it after the game, travelled to Manchester and got off again. And it wasn't spotted until today.

Why do no journalists publish shit like this without questioning it?

Oh aye, brown envelopes.

According to Mark Ogden the coach was fine when it left Anfield, it was away from the stadium it was “attacked.” I am presuming that is City sources.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #29569 on: October 17, 2022, 03:43:14 pm »
According to Mark Ogden the coach was fine when it left Anfield, it was away from the stadium it was “attacked.” I am presuming that is City sources.

Seems legit.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29570 on: October 17, 2022, 03:44:45 pm »
The dickheads do know that as soon as the coach leaves the gates then it's not a club problem right?  ;D

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29571 on: October 17, 2022, 03:47:45 pm »

As I posted earlier Jill a stone flew up and chipped my windscreen yesterday without a vehicle or person being anywhere in sight.

It certainly wasn't attacked 😂😂

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #29572 on: October 17, 2022, 03:48:34 pm »
They’re a total joke of a club and the oversensitivity they’ve shown towards any criticism of their spending shows how frustrated they are that nobody cares about their success.

They will win the league this season again, probably another trophy or two to go with it, and again nobody will care.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29573 on: October 17, 2022, 03:48:51 pm »
Pep loses his head at Anfield because he's jealous of it. He knows every single one of his players would rather play in front of fans like ours in a stadium like ours. He also knows he would rather manage at a club like ours than a charade like his own. He knows.
Mourinho was the same by the way. They don't fool me

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #29574 on: October 17, 2022, 03:50:39 pm »
Talking to my Manchester City supporting mate (Who went yesterday) and he said that they were disgusted by the chants.

A few City dickheads got sparked by City fans outside as well over it.

He said the police were pretty heavy handed against those that had nothing to do with it.

So it wasn't all of them. I was really disappointed when I heard what they were singing and their real fans were too. You can discount this new breed of inbred dickheads that support them. To be honest when they were singing their shite, it sounded more fuckign cockney than anything.

c*nts.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29575 on: October 17, 2022, 03:50:51 pm »
Maureen pretty much admitted he'd have like to mange us before he went to Chelsea. Pip wouldn't as we can't spend the equivalent GDP of a small nation.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #29576 on: October 17, 2022, 03:51:04 pm »
The dickheads do know that as soon as the coach leaves the gates then it's not a club problem right?  ;D

Yes, that's why they didnt bother mentioning it yesterday. They know they can say stuff against us and every other football fan in England will lap it up.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Studgotelli

• they have zero understanding of what I’m actually talking about. Got a GCSE in Economics and thinks he knows everything.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29577 on: October 17, 2022, 03:51:13 pm »
Why the bad blood towards Pep? He is generally pretty respectful of us, nice to have a bit of needle makes the battles more intense. All part of the entertainment.

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #29578 on: October 17, 2022, 03:52:34 pm »
Pep loses his head at Anfield because he's jealous of it. He knows every single one of his players would rather play in front of fans like ours in a stadium like ours. He also knows he would rather manage at a club like ours than a charade like his own. He knows.
Remember Pellegrini’s send off? The last game of the season, at home, after you’ve brought a league title to the club…and all the fans left. He was stood in a half empty stadium.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 03:59:40 pm by S »

Offline Sharado

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29579 on: October 17, 2022, 03:54:04 pm »

So it wasn't all of them. I was really disappointed when I heard what they were singing and their real fans were too.

c*nts.

I met two city fans on my walk through the cemetery after the game, you could tell they were the old proper sort in the space of a couple of sentences. City used to be a proper club. The sportswashing arm of the abu dhabi regime not so much. Unfortunately the entire club is pushing closer to one direction than the other now, as today's excruciating PR excercises have shown.

Oh and how embarrassing was that rendition of GTSK by the way? everyone around me was just laughing at them.
Football, like life, isn't about getting what you want or even deserve. It's about appreciating what you have.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #29580 on: October 17, 2022, 04:03:44 pm »
Why the bad blood towards Pep? He is generally pretty respectful of us, nice to have a bit of needle makes the battles more intense. All part of the entertainment.

Probably cos he’s a tax evading, convicted drugs cheat, who takes his money from human rights abusers.  But other than that, Ped is a fine fella!

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29581 on: October 17, 2022, 04:05:37 pm »
It's not like our coach has ever encountered issues going to and from grounds in Manchester, oh wait....

Online Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29582 on: October 17, 2022, 04:08:35 pm »
It's not like our coach has ever encountered issues going to and from grounds in Manchester, oh wait....

What do you expect? Bad traffic around Manchester.

Offline Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29583 on: October 17, 2022, 04:08:39 pm »
Probably cos he’s a tax evading, convicted drugs cheat, who takes his money from human rights abusers.  But other than that, Ped is a fine fella!

I was just going to say he's a fucking weirdo who always chats shit when things don't go his way, but what you said works too.

Guardiola is always respectful when he feels in a good place to be. Happy and kind when he thinks he can have his way. When things go against him, respect flies out the window. Shows his true colors. He is only respectful of us when he thinks he has a clear shot at beating us - easier to be humble in victory than in defeat, which he most certainly is not, ever.

Klopp says what he wants, good or bad, whenever, and even still pays respect to the players and the manager at City. He is as genuine as they come, unlike Pep

Offline pathetic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29584 on: October 17, 2022, 04:11:33 pm »
They practically handed brown envelopes to everyone. Even the media is in on the con and they are attacking Klopp and even actually discussing if their goal should have stood. Not that I'm surprised to be honest. Another reason why I'm falling out of love with football with every passing day.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #29585 on: October 17, 2022, 04:12:10 pm »

When and where was that?
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29586 on: October 17, 2022, 04:13:19 pm »
Merseyside Police saying they are working with both clubs to get to the bottom of things. Interestingly they knew nothing about the City coach being attacked. Pathetic behaviour.

Offline ljycb

• RAWK's Bullen Oracle of Wisdom & Knowledge, the Collective Voice of our Moral Conscience
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29587 on: October 17, 2022, 04:19:02 pm »
Talking to my Manchester City supporting mate (Who went yesterday) and he said that they were disgusted by the chants.

He said the police were pretty heavy handed against those that had nothing to do with it.

So it wasn't all of them. I was really disappointed when I heard what they were singing and their real fans were too. You can discount this new breed of inbred dickheads that support them. To be honest when they were singing their shite, it sounded more fuckign cockney than anything.

c*nts.

The Manchester City Fans Foodbank (who have close links with Fans Supporting Foodbanks) wrote a fantastic letter to Ferran Soriano in April following their vile chanting at Wembley (link here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1onQDaxv7Cwb3JUdEw9CjgoPTdcHP2XKGelfYO8REN7s/edit), which I think highlights two things... 1. Sound Manchester City supporters do exist. And 2. **deleted this part because it was factually incorrect**
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 05:05:22 pm by ljycb »

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29588 on: October 17, 2022, 04:24:29 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/PEFWU-vcZfo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/PEFWU-vcZfo</a>
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29589 on: October 17, 2022, 04:25:15 pm »
The Manchester City Fans Foodbank (who have close links with Fans Supporting Foodbanks) wrote a fantastic letter to Ferran Soriano in April following their vile chanting at Wembley (link here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1onQDaxv7Cwb3JUdEw9CjgoPTdcHP2XKGelfYO8REN7s/edit), which I think highlights two things... 1. Sound Manchester City supporters do exist. And 2. Given the lack of response from Soriano, it is clear that the club does not give a fuck.
Huge respect to the people behind this.

I wonder who stands to gain most by stirring up animosity between fans and trying to create division?

Offline Studgotelli

• they have zero understanding of what I’m actually talking about. Got a GCSE in Economics and thinks he knows everything.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29590 on: October 17, 2022, 04:25:55 pm »

I get it, just think things should be kept as intense football rivalry however like Utd/Arsenal. Risks spilling over a little.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29591 on: October 17, 2022, 04:28:19 pm »
I get it, just think things should be kept as intense football rivalry however like Utd/Arsenal. Risks spilling over a little.

How can it be kept as a football only rivalry though? Sports washing is a disgusting business and affects a lot of people’s lives in these countries.

Offline ljycb

• RAWK's Bullen Oracle of Wisdom & Knowledge, the Collective Voice of our Moral Conscience
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29592 on: October 17, 2022, 04:34:19 pm »

I wonder who stands to gain most by stirring up animosity between fans and trying to create division?

I think about it like this - the noisy aspect of their support who are obsessed with us to the point of singing about innocent people dying are most likely the same supporters who are happy to defend their ownership. Perhaps it's not in the best interests of City for them to have a go at those who are helping to legitimise them?

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #29593 on: October 17, 2022, 04:37:09 pm »
Pep doesn't know how to impact a game not going his way.

He will never learn though as 9/10 games he doesn't need to change anything, the game is won inside half an hour.

The odd game they do lose, doesn't matter much as they amass enough points anyway that no one can get close.

This is the reason they won't win big ears, he can't impact big tight games.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29594 on: October 17, 2022, 04:37:47 pm »

c*nts.

Didn't sound like just a few.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #29595 on: October 17, 2022, 04:38:11 pm »
Mad that Grealish and Mahrez didn’t come on at all, the two most expensive signings in their history I think.

Offline Studgotelli

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29596 on: October 17, 2022, 04:38:21 pm »
How can it be kept as a football only rivalry though? Sports washing is a disgusting business and affects a lot of people’s lives in these countries.

I agree it is disgusting. If we were to delve deeper though, a lot of things in this world would be funded by shady money no? Where do you draw the line?

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #29597 on: October 17, 2022, 04:40:17 pm »
I agree it is disgusting. If we were to delve deeper though, a lot of things in this world would be funded by shady money no? Where do you draw the line?

whataboutery is why sportswashing works.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29598 on: October 17, 2022, 04:51:37 pm »

When and where was that?

Charity Shield in that there London

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29599 on: October 17, 2022, 04:53:29 pm »

Animosity,division ?