Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2819070 times)

Online Phineus

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers
« Reply #29400 on: October 16, 2022, 08:23:39 pm »
I detest Silva. Just seen the clip of him backing into Salah and trying to kick/elbow him, snide bastard.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #29401 on: October 16, 2022, 08:26:32 pm »
They were strangely subdued today…

Especially after we scored…

Odd.. 
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29402 on: October 16, 2022, 08:37:00 pm »
They're absolutely right about the decision to disallow the goal. All game the ref let some mad ones go, and that foul was no worse than any of the rest. I would've been fuming in their shoes.

Which makes it all the more brilliant. Fuck them. Hope it really really stings for the pricks this evening.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #29403 on: October 16, 2022, 08:42:55 pm »
They're absolutely right about the decision to disallow the goal. All game the ref let some mad ones go, and that foul was no worse than any of the rest. I would've been fuming in their shoes.

Which makes it all the more brilliant. Fuck them. Hope it really really stings for the pricks this evening.

It was a foul on Fabinho and should have been a corner kick to us down the other end anyway because Ederson definitely got a hand to Salah's shot. Disallowing the goal was one of the few decisions Taylotr got right...In the end.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2022, 08:44:29 pm by Solomon Grundy »

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29404 on: October 16, 2022, 08:45:40 pm »
Take that you fucking vile, cheating c*nts!

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29405 on: October 16, 2022, 08:47:19 pm »
It was a foul on Fabinho and should have been a corner kick to us down the other end anyway, because Ederson definitely got a hand to Salahs shot.
It was a foul. But the way the game was being reffed it was consistent that he let it go. I also felt at the time that it was too far back for VAR to intervene. 9 times out of 10 we don't get that decision in our favour, it was a surprise we got it and a big relief. The fact that they're so fuming makes it all the more sweet.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29406 on: October 16, 2022, 08:50:53 pm »
It was a foul. But the way the game was being reffed it was consistent that he let it go. I also felt at the time that it was too far back for VAR to intervene. 9 times out of 10 we don't get that decision in our favour, it was a surprise we got it and a big relief. The fact that they're so fuming makes it all the more sweet.

Well yeah, possibly, but as I said, we should have had a corner anyway.

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #29407 on: October 16, 2022, 08:52:09 pm »
They were strangely subdued today…

Especially after we scored…

Odd.. 
Honestly think their change of kit didn't help them. They didn't look like themselves at all.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29408 on: October 16, 2022, 08:54:42 pm »
Scum!

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29409 on: October 16, 2022, 08:57:40 pm »
What a collection of faecal matter.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online AshbourneRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29410 on: October 16, 2022, 08:58:48 pm »
Not like he’s got previous for these bollocks claims, didn’t he have us investigate our fans around the dugout last season?

Fucking bongo head.

Looked like their fans lobbed pint glasses at their own players when they thought they scored today.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29411 on: October 16, 2022, 09:01:03 pm »
Scum!

This.

Up there with Utd and Chelsea fans now. Vile, disgusting manc tramps.

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29412 on: October 16, 2022, 09:04:50 pm »
Classless c*nts. They have become what they despised. No better than Chelsea or United fans now, which is quite apt considering how they've sold their soul.

It'll get completely ignored, like always.
Because a few years ago a handful of dickheads sung about Munich at Old Trafford.
So every club is allowed to sing about Hillsborough now....
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29413 on: October 16, 2022, 09:21:59 pm »
Horrible club with fans who have sold their sole to become vile plastic non-entities.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29414 on: October 16, 2022, 09:25:05 pm »
Horrible club with fans who have sold their sole to become vile plastic non-entities.

Would have been better off selling their seabass. Tastes miles better.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #29415 on: October 16, 2022, 09:25:28 pm »
I knew there was something fishy about that club.

;)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #29416 on: October 16, 2022, 09:25:49 pm »
Gone under the radar, but Gaurdiola said that DeBruyne should have been tracking Salah and didn’t …

A lesson to us here that even the best of players have vulnerabilities and his lapse of concentration cost them the game …

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #29417 on: October 16, 2022, 09:31:09 pm »

Haha what a terrible take. Have a look at the free he gave to De Bruyne when Thiago and Jota dispossessed him. Pulling a jersey back like that isn't the same as letting there be physical contact. It was a free every day of the week.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline RAWK Meltdown #1

• "Assume they got our phones, assume they got our houses, assume they got us, right here, right now as we sit, everything. Assume it all..."
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • " When You Have To Shoot..Shoot...don't TIKI-TAKA"
« Reply #29418 on: October 16, 2022, 09:32:32 pm »

What?...The whole club had just ONE shoe between them.....and they traded the most important part of it?

Vile ba**ards!!
YNWA

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29419 on: October 16, 2022, 09:39:09 pm »
We've bemoaned our defending this season but Man City's defense is undoubtedly worse.  They benefit from the opposition being so worn down and demoralised that they barely lay a glove on them.

Stones and Walker not being available maybe made a difference but neither of those are exactly renowned for their consistent defending either.

I just wish more teams would get bodies forward against them.  Sitting in and hoping not to lose by too many goals is just what Guardiola wants as he knows that eventually they'll make the pressure pay.

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29420 on: October 16, 2022, 09:41:00 pm »
No word from Abu Dhabi regarding their vile fans then?

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #29421 on: October 16, 2022, 09:44:12 pm »
No word from Abu Dhabi regarding their vile fans then?
Yes.
They said they've sportswashed the lot of the cretins.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Redbonnie

• Kopite
« Reply #29422 on: October 16, 2022, 10:13:21 pm »
 “ the scum was right your murderers  …and god save the king”  The Abu Dhabi dirham has bought the souls of a people who’s forefathers stood shoulder to shoulder at Peterloo. Sad days.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29423 on: October 16, 2022, 10:13:29 pm »
Why did Guardiola say ‘but this is Anfield’ about 100 times in his post match chat? Is he suggesting we got preferential treatment from Anthony fucking Taylor?

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29424 on: October 16, 2022, 10:17:12 pm »
Why did Guardiola say ‘but this is Anfield’ about 100 times in his post match chat? Is he suggesting we got preferential treatment from Anthony fucking Taylor?
I guess he doesn’t think corners should be given if goalkeepers tip ball round post and your expensive attacker should be able to drag people to the ground.
I can see his point, Haaland did get away with kicking someone in the head recently so surely shouldn’t be penalised for merely dragging someone to the ground.

Online Phineus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29425 on: October 16, 2022, 10:17:38 pm »
Did he make any subs? It’s so weird when he does that and has 500m or whatever on bench. Proper gets brain freeze doesn’t he when it isn’t going his way.

Same happened against Palace last season I think.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #29426 on: October 16, 2022, 10:24:01 pm »
Gone under the radar, but Gaurdiola said that DeBruyne should have been tracking Salah and didn’t …

A lesson to us here that even the best of players have vulnerabilities and his lapse of concentration cost them the game …

Are you suggesting pep is throwing a player under the bus rather than his tactical genius couldn't find a way to beat a side that started the have a handful off points above the drop zone?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #29427 on: October 16, 2022, 10:25:34 pm »
It’s all Klopp’s fault according to City/MEN

City acknowledged the statement, but believe that Klopp may have unnecessarily provoked the chanting with comments he made at his press conference two days ago, aimed at the spending of City's owners
Believer

Online wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29428 on: October 16, 2022, 10:27:07 pm »
Did he make any subs? It’s so weird when he does that and has 500m or whatever on bench. Proper gets brain freeze doesn’t he when it isn’t going his way.
They were bereft of talent on the bench. Who were they gonna bring on? £100m Jack Grealish? Or £60m Riyad Mahrez? £57m Laporte? Bare bones, mate.

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29429 on: October 16, 2022, 10:28:25 pm »

You are fucking shitting me? And what was the reason for their disruption of the minutes silence in Wembley?

Offline decosabute

• ...and so am I. Abu Dhabi correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29430 on: October 16, 2022, 10:28:41 pm »
I don't think there is a 'penny drop' scenario. I used to, but my mind was changed this very summer when the entire bloody football universe jumped on the slightest chance to proclaim Manchester City 'sustainable' and 'prudently operating within their means' - as soon as Pep threw them a bone to chew. They never claimed this before, the hypocrisy would have been ringing too loudly to attempt. But few high profile player sales and the smoke and mirrors maze of Haalands contract gave them ammunition needed to make this claim - and everyone wanted so badly for it to be true. They played the long game and as far as I can see it, they won. Step by step, lawsuit by lawsuit, envelope by envelope - the narrative has changed. They no longer have to operate in face of adversity, they are now riding the comfortable wave of 'Best of England' and will continue to do so. Final wax on parchment moment is when and if they win the Champions League. Once this happens it's all over, project will be finalised. Manchester City will smile from their pedestal, covered in metric tons of rapidly cooling, slowly dripping, journalistic semen. Long and winded histories of how this amazing upstart tackled the giants of old will be written, all sins ignored, all illegalities forgotten and all future transgressions made rosy and palatable. That is only penny I see dropping I'm afraid.

Superbly written post and spot on. Digesting some of the coverage of them is like being in an Orwellian nightmare. Narratives rewritten, objective truths no longer adhered to. It's so fucking grim - football reflecting the depressing nature of modern politics and society.

Offline decosabute

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29431 on: October 16, 2022, 10:31:13 pm »

Let me guess - Abu Dhabi employee Stu Brennan?

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #29432 on: October 16, 2022, 10:33:45 pm »
Let me guess - Abu Dhabi employee Stu Brennan?

Good shout but no cigar. It appears they have a few on the books at MEN. This one was penned by SIMON BAJKOWSKI
Believer

Offline decosabute

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29433 on: October 16, 2022, 10:34:40 pm »

He said it cos he's a weird c*nt. No charm, no humour. The guy might be a great coach but he's a fucking wanker, and when he does "mind games" it's more tiresome than anyone else.

Most of the biggest name managers in the world would be a great pint - Klopp, Ancelotti, Conte, even Mourinho would be funny and interesting if you got him away from the football. But who the fuck would want to go for a drink with Pep Guardiola. Such a gobshite.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29434 on: October 16, 2022, 10:37:26 pm »

Because he's a mitre ball hating,peds loving prick.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29435 on: October 16, 2022, 10:40:41 pm »

Glad they cleared that up, I guess it's OK then 🙄
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline Jack_Bauer

• Kopite
« Reply #29436 on: October 16, 2022, 10:41:38 pm »
Glad they cleared that up, I guess it's OK then 🙄
Probably Klopp's fault their poor bus got attacked and all.

Offline Jack_Bauer

• Kopite
« Reply #29437 on: October 16, 2022, 10:42:46 pm »
I had a dream overnight in which Ped got the sack despite the fact they thumped us in the game because their dirty laundry started to finally come to light.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #29438 on: October 16, 2022, 10:52:32 pm »
So their response to someone correctly pointing out that football clubs cannot compete with nation states is to then revel in the deaths of men, women and children in an horrific disaster?  :duh

Take some responsibility for your own actions you tragic, sportswashed drones.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #29439 on: October 16, 2022, 10:55:45 pm »
So their response to someone correctly pointing out that football clubs cannot compete with nation states is to then revel in the deaths of men, women and children in an horrific disaster?  :duh

Take some responsibility for your own actions you tragic, sportswashed drones arseholes.
You're far too polite sometimes mate.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.