Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2828297 times)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I think playing for Guardiola must be mentally exhausting, which will have an effect too, he basically wants robots, and coaches their every step and stride they make in a match. It’s about perfection for him, in a sport that shouldn’t be perfect.  He wants total control over everything.

Klopp deffo has a go out and have fun attitude, just make sure you do they job we ask you to.
Jurgen YNWA

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Klopp deffo has a go out and have fun attitude, just make sure you do they job we ask you to.

Yeah, although he’s a hard task master too of course, and demands a lot of his players, but he’ll never strip that element of chaos from the game, even though it isn’t as chaotic as he used to coach! But he wants players to really express themselves, and if they get it wrong, then that’s ok too. Guardiola just doesn’t allow any of that, unless your name is Messi, or maybe De Bruyne. Everthing is patterns. And it’s probably a bit draining after a while! And a lot of it is personality of course, Klopp has tons of it and shows a lot of affection towards his players, Guardiola is more introverted and obsessive.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
Does the Bald Frauds pass pass pass pass pass football not bore the rest of you to tears?

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Does the Bald Frauds pass pass pass pass pass football not bore the rest of you to tears?

bored me at Bayern, bores me here, but I tend to not make an effort to watch them much. Last weeks game vs Chelsea was probably the first league game of theirs exept when they play Liverpool, I’ve watched all the way through since Guardiola has been there.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He was never beating Heynckes treble winning team at Bayern and also Jupp's team is my preference of footie. ;D

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
If he doesn't sign a new contract, they've at least a minor problem with recruitment, unless his replacement is 'announced', even if by leaks to the press, a year in advance.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
City also play full strength teams in the small cups for some reason. Can’t have it both ways. Clean up the minor trophies fine but don’t moan that you’re tired!

Daftest thing is that they should be able to play more than strong enough sides anyway with their squad and the teams they have been drawing without putting out (and tiring out) their first team, but still Pep feels the need to go beyond that to run up scores against lower league sides.

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
They've about 2 or 3 first teams though, so can compete on all fronts.

I agree but they don’t tend to use them

The minutes from aguero and sterling in domestic cups the last few years would be high I would expect

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I agree but they don’t tend to use them

The minutes from aguero and sterling in domestic cups the last few years would be high I would expect

Had a quick look on soccerbase and this season, Sterling has got 6(2) out of 9 cup games, Aguero has 5 of 9, last season KdB played in 5 of 6 league cup games.  :o

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Yes!
The judgement is coming out on the 13th.
Unlucky for some (hopefully them)
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
Had a quick look on soccerbase and this season, Sterling has got 6(2) out of 9 cup games, Aguero has 5 of 9, last season KdB played in 5 of 6 league cup games.  :o

I think the De Bruyne one is slightly misleading. He was forever coming back from injury last season and the League Cup is a good way of getting fitness back up. The only one that struck me as being bizarre when I looked was him playing in the second leg of the Burton tie after they won 9-0 the first time around.

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I think the De Bruyne one is slightly misleading. He was forever coming back from injury last season and the League Cup is a good way of getting fitness back up. The only one that struck me as being bizarre when I looked was him playing in the second leg of the Burton tie after they won 9-0 the first time around.

Burton is a great example

He could have sent eleven kids to that match like we did to Shrewsbury In the replay

I’ve never seen a city team in the cups with players I haven’t seen at some point in the league

They do seem to go strong in most. Which is fine but they can’t then moan about fixture congestion which pep has in the past

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
Pep saying Man City "need a rebuild". Bless him. He's only spent Ł700m in 4 years.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Pep saying Man City "need a rebuild". Bless him. He's only spent Ł700m in 4 years.

What he needs to do is stop running his players into the ground. Ironic, because it was the biggest criticism of Klopp during his tenure at Dortmund, and it was where critics said he would slip up here.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I think some players can only take his intensity for so long too.

The bulk of his squad right now is at a prime age and should absolutely be up for another season at the top. But 2 of it’s lynchpins have either gone or will leave at the end of this season, in Silva and Kompany. And the 3rd of that triumvirate is Aguero, now 32, who continues to struggle with injury.

But the rest - no one over 30 that would be considered a regular first 11 player.

They have lost one of the biggest sparkplugs of the team in Sane too. And for all the money spent, there is still question mark over certain positions - namely in defence.  It’s not so much a rebuild - it’s more trying to right some transfer wrongs, and replacing a couple of players who where as equally important off the pitch as on.

It’s mad how much money he needs as a manager though, holy crap! By the end of his next transfer spree, they could be approaching the 1 billion mark in transfers under his watch.

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
I think some players can only take his intensity for so long too.

The bulk of his squad right now is at a prime age and should absolutely be up for another season at the top. But 2 of it’s lynchpins have either gone or will leave at the end of this season, in Silva and Kompany. And the 3rd of that triumvirate is Aguero, now 32, who continues to struggle with injury.

But the rest - no one over 30 that would be considered a regular first 11 player.

They have lost one of the biggest sparkplugs of the team in Sane too. And for all the money spent, there is still question mark over certain positions - namely in defence.  It’s not so much a rebuild - it’s more trying to right some transfer wrongs, and replacing a couple of players who where as equally important off the pitch as on.

It’s mad how much money he needs as a manager though, holy crap! By the end of his next transfer spree, they could be approaching the 1 billion mark in transfers under his watch.

Pep can only take his intensity for so long. He drains himself.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I think Zlatan Ibrahimovic said it takes about 2 seasons for players to get pissed off at him.  ;D

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
I think Zlatan Ibrahimovic said it takes about 2 seasons for players to get pissed off at him.  ;D

It probably takes less to get pissed off with Zlatan.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It probably takes less to get pissed off with Zlatan.

the only person who’s never been pissed off with Zlatan, is Zlatan.

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
the only person who’s never been pissed off with Zlatan, is Zlatan.

Nah, takes Zlatan 3 years to piss himself off.
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
^ ha ha  ;D

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
the fuck is this "not really there" shit about?

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
the fuck is this "not really there" shit about?

From when Luton had their ban on away fans, city fans started singing it there and it stuck, funny how things work out eh ;D

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
From when Luton had their ban on away fans, city fans started singing it there and it stuck, funny how things work out eh ;D

Oh, cheers, that's lame... so it's not a quote from their defence  ;D

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
A Man City fan tried and block the Liverpool team coach arriving at the Etihad Stadium this evening, standing in the middle of the street as the coach reached the football ground.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
"I'm not really here" is the title of Paul Lake's autobiography. A good read of how a bad injury, poor medical treatment and how an indifferent club made things worse.

For example he flew to America for complex knee surgery with the club physio. On the way back with a barely functioning knee Lake was stuck in economy class whereas the physio was lording it in First Class.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97

I've always been told it's linked to former city captain Paul Lake and his autobiography being called "I'm not really here"

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
A Man City fan tried and block the Liverpool team coach arriving at the Etihad Stadium this evening, standing in the middle of the street as the coach reached the football ground.

Echoes of Tianamen Square there. The plucky little man up against the full force of the red army.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97

The thing is, roles reversed a Liverpool fan would be doing something similar.

Move on.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The thing is, roles reversed a Liverpool fan would be doing something similar.

Move on.

Would he fuck, where the Koppaberg?
Jurgen YNWA

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Unlike many, I've always liked Guardiola. I've Struggled against the younger lads in my family to get them to respect him without nuance.
His interview after that 4-0 win was classic Pep. No glee, disgruntled about being interviewed. Respect for us. Nothing snide like many other managers would do

Kenny was like that.

We took their crown with style, todays game can be construed as meaningless. He probably knew it.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Unlike many, I've always liked Guardiola. I've Struggled against the younger lads in my family to get them to respect him without nuance.
His interview after that 4-0 win was classic Pep. No glee, disgruntled about being interviewed. Respect for us. Nothing snide like many other managers would do

Kenny was like that.

We took their crown with style, todays game can be construed as meaningless. He probably knew it.

Yeah, he’s brilliant.

He’d do your head in but he’s brilliant.  I can’t bring it upon myself to really dislike him. 

And to be honest, every other manager is shit whether I hate them or bit, so I don’t really care ;D
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Congratulations to Raheem. Must of been a cathartic experience tonight.
Demons expunged in a meaningless friendly. 
bollocks

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
Congratulations to Raheem. Must of been a cathartic experience tonight.
Demons expunged in a meaningless friendly. 

Really shows you how the Liverpool fans get to him though

Online Oskar

• Legacy Fan
Foden is annoyingly brilliant.

If he isn't playing regularly there next season, he needs to look for a new club - he's more than good enough.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
City fans singing "murderers" at our coaches arriving at the ground.

https://twitter.com/Abzy_Kay/status/1278750894885089282?s=19
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Foden is annoyingly brilliant.

If he isn't playing regularly there next season, he needs to look for a new club - he's more than good enough.

With Silva going I guess he’ll play more. Plus he’s a local boy, so probably more happy than someone like Jadon Sancho for instance, at biding his time, he still very young of course.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
With Silva going I guess he’ll play more. Plus he’s a local boy, so probably more happy than someone like Jadon Sancho for instance, at biding his time, he still very young of course.

Young in human years.