Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2809087 times)

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
He was on here as Manchester Blue.  Seemed decent at the time but then had an epic meltdown. ;D

When he realised they weren't going to catch us.  ;D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
To be honest that's about 3-5 pages on a normal forum.

:lmao

Their talk is not normal, no matter how many pages its on.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
To be honest that's about 3-5 pages on a normal forum.

Fair point.

I'm making a conscious effort now not to engage with blues or city fans I don't know personally. We can't control what nonsense others think or say

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
From Prestwich-Jong-Un

There's a couple of reasons why we may not be able to manage the media in the way we'd like of course. The first is that if there's been an injunction taken out (as has been suggested) then no one will touch it. The other is that it's in the police's hands and we have been advised not to say anything publicly.

Surely he's on a wind up, he has to be.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Their talk is not normal, no matter how many pages its on.

Yeah seems they're collectively lost their minds in there,cartel this VAR that etc.

But i meant their forum has something ridiculous like 5 posts per page sprinkled between the ads.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
Yeah seems they're collectively lost their minds in there,cartel this VAR that etc.

But i meant their forum has something ridiculous like 5 posts per page sprinkled between the ads.

Yep, page size is a bit mad to say the least. Not as mad as those that reside in there of course.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Yep, page size is a bit mad to say the least. Not as mad as those that reside in there of course.

Bit like their ground, they struggle to make it look full and those that are there are fucking cranks

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I don't think he is.  He genuinely believes they can 1) buy their way out like last time.  2) blackmail their way out by digging up dirt on various party's.  3) threaten their way out by saying they'll tie up UEFA in court for years costing them billions.  4) they (city) have no charges to answer as they (UEFA) had their chance to nail them but they chose to take the money (a fine).

I think he's dug himself such a hole with the members over there due to convincing them he's got insider info that he can't back down making him look even more unhinged.

This dirt he's on about I'm sure he convinced them he's seen it, he's worked on it or he's researched and collected his own that backs up what the club already has but he can't say anything as it can only be used at the right moment to have maximum impact.

He's as mad as a box of frogs.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 06:00:17 pm by reddebs »

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
From Prestwich-Jong-Un

Surely he's on a wind up, he has to be.

He's been absolutely brainwashed. It's been alleged by a few of the human-rights group that their owners employ people who deny certain stories and spread all sorts of strange stuff to cover up for Abi Dhabi's reputations. I would imagine he was one of the first ones they had a success with going by what he writes.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
He was a fucking idiot attempting to pose as someone who knew their shit when he was over here to be honest. The minute you called him out on anything he posted he fell apart.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Just been over to their site to well, basically have a bit of a gloat and watch them blame everything, bar us being better than them.....but fuck me, its even better than that........I'm not sure if anyone is aware, but they were all in the belief that the night we won the league, that City would release some very damaging (and they're calling it operation shitstorm) information on us, and the likelihood was that the Liverpool hierarchy, would be lead from Anfield, handcuffed.....Seriously, that is some loony tune fucking mental shit.

They're now having a big debate on why project Shitstorm didn't happen and some geezer on there is a stand up guy(the one who said they would be releasing stuff) and now, we(they) just need to give it more time and nobody knows why city have pulled out of it?

Terry Pratchett has got fuck all on this gang of dickheads. Its worth a visit is all I can say.

Wow, who knew?  Blue Loon have their own version of The Esk.  Wonder what his caveats are like?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Pep confirms they'll give us a guard of honour.

First guard of honour to carry out a tactical foul probably.  ;D

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Bit like their ground, they struggle to make it look full and those that are there are fucking cranks

Yep and you get the feeling they're not just taking the piss or having fun,but are all angry,all very serious about it with their various conspiracy theories.

Just like their owners and staff it's a grim and lifeless place.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Yep and you get the feeling they're not just taking the piss or having fun,but are all angry,all very serious about it with their various conspiracy theories.

They took it for granted that when they'd been taken over no one would come near them, we have absolutely broken them now.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
I don't think he is.  He genuinely believes they can 1) buy their way out like last time.  2) blackmail their way out by digging up dirt on various party's.  3) threaten their way out by saying they'll tie up UEFA in court for years costing them billions.  4) they (city) have no charges to answer as they (UEFA) had their chance to nail them but they chose to take the money (a fine).

I think he's dug himself such a hole with the members over there due to convincing them he's got insider info that he can't back down making him look even more unhinged.

This dirt he's on about I'm sure he convinced them he's seen it, he's worked on it or he's researched and collected his own that backs up what the club already has but he can't say anything as it can only be used at the right moment to have maximum impact.

He's as mad as a box of frogs.

the five stages of grief, except he's caught in a loop and can't get to Acceptance.

He was a fucking idiot attempting to pose as someone who knew their shit when he was over here to be honest. The minute you called him out on anything he posted he fell apart.

I'd love to see some of that back and forth, but I'm not trawling through pages and pages on here to find it. ;D

Popcorn's Art

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He's been absolutely brainwashed. It's been alleged by a few of the human-rights group that their owners employ people who deny certain stories and spread all sorts of strange stuff to cover up for Abi Dhabi's reputations. I would imagine he was one of the first ones they had a success with going by what he writes.
I've seen stuff like that being said Jill.  Bots everywhere that pounce on anything negative about them then spew out good PR to counteract it.

Deflection tactics that only allows the good stuff to develop and quash anything bad. 

Just like how they rule only here they can't behead the guilty [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
I've seen stuff like that being said Jill.  Bots everywhere that pounce on anything negative about them then spew out good PR to counteract it.

Deflection tactics that only allows the good stuff to develop and quash anything bad. 

Just like how they rule only here they can't behead the guilty [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

If you go onto Nicholas McGeehan's website, he has loads of info on it they have it fully organised.

Offline Norse Red

• Kopite
  • Forever Red!
If the 2 year ban is maintained, then surley the FA will also do something? At least impose a fine?

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
Just been over to their site to well, basically have a bit of a gloat and watch them blame everything, bar us being better than them.....but fuck me, its even better than that........I'm not sure if anyone is aware, but they were all in the belief that the night we won the league, that City would release some very damaging (and they're calling it operation shitstorm) information on us, and the likelihood was that the Liverpool hierarchy, would be lead from Anfield, handcuffed.....Seriously, that is some loony tune fucking mental shit.

They're now having a big debate on why project Shitstorm didn't happen and some geezer on there is a stand up guy(the one who said they would be releasing stuff) and now, we(they) just need to give it more time and nobody knows why city have pulled out of it?

Terry Pratchett has got fuck all on this gang of dickheads. Its worth a visit is all I can say.

That’s fucking classic. I went over there regularly for about a month after the UEFA ban was announced because the fallout was hilarious. Obviously operation shitstorm was discussed heavily and I’m so glad to know that they’re now scrabbling around in confusion as to why it’s not happened
Believer

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
If the 2 year ban is maintained, then surley the FA will also do something? At least impose a fine?

We would hope so, especially as their financial skulduggery probably denied us a title.

Most in here are hoping for a points deduction, as the lack of European games will give them an advantage in the domestic competitions over other clubs.  But honestly, if the full ban is upheld, they could lose Pep and several key players into the mix; combine that with ageing players who need replacing and they could find themselves in a painful position for several years.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It's Kevin De Bruyne birthday today. I hope he start's thinking about joining his boyhood club right now. Might be too late  next year Kev. 

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

And their city.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
It's Kevin De Bruyne birthday today. I hope he start's thinking about joining his boyhood club right now. Might be too late  next year Kev.

Do you want every single footballer in the world to join Liverpool?  ;D

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
rebelsamie23
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
 ;D

Do you want every single footballer in the world to join Liverpool?  ;D

Only the best Jill, only the best.  ;D

Offline stevo7

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Direct Action Now
Wonder if they get a fine for not having FA Cup patch on sleeves? All the other clubs managed to do it and placed Black Live Matter patch elsewhere.

Rival airline?

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
I hope we smash them to bits next week

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
Care to explain why you are so confident?

I know people close to it. Can't speak a peep until end of season as it was part of Pochettino's deal with Spurs, Guardiola has wanted out of England for a while

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
been slacking off here lads and lasses.

Popcorn's Art

Online Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Oh aye.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
I know people close to it. Can't speak a peep until end of season as it was part of Pochettino's deal with Spurs, Guardiola has wanted out of England for a while

Caveats
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
First guard of honour to carry out a tactical foul probably.  ;D

Guard of Shitstorm?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Gaz75

• Kopite
Oh aye.

could watch this all day, absolute filth from Henderson  ;D

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
could watch this all day, absolute filth from Henderson  ;D

Yeah his trophy lifts are boss

Offline Gaz75

• Kopite
cannot wait for that moment

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan

Weren’t they practicing after the Chelsea game? 😀

Online Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
Jesus that quote that Chopper posted is on another level. Theres one line that really stood out for me -

"we may not be able to manage the media in the way we'd like" scary times. This franchise is a disgrace to sport.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
We would hope so, especially as their financial skulduggery probably denied us a title.

Most in here are hoping for a points deduction, as the lack of European games will give them an advantage in the domestic competitions over other clubs.  But honestly, if the full ban is upheld, they could lose Pep and several key players into the mix; combine that with ageing players who need replacing and they could find themselves in a painful position for several years.

Even if Saint Pep wants to leave if they get banned I don’t think the Abu Dhabi government will let him or anyone go easily. Anyone seen wanting to go will be seen as an admission of guilt so they will do whatever it takes to keep them there and maintain their innocence.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?

Whatever happened to getting beat, taking it on the chin, picking yourselves up then coming back stronger next time?

That lot are like 6 month old babies spitting the dummy and throwing their dinner onto the floor.

If it wasn't so tragically sad, it would be hilarious.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
That Karen7 bird on Bluemoon is fucking mental.

Apparently she’s met up for chats with the lad that came up with this ‘Wolf of Wall Street’ style story about how our owners are getting marched out in handcuffs in order to discuss the finer details, which she obviously can’t disclose.

I know that the answer is, weirdos on the internet (although I’ve been to City away before and there’s some fucking mentalists that ground,) but why not just be fucking gracious and accept you’ve lost?

There’s no shame in it, that’s what I did last season, admittedly it was easier to do given the european cup win but nevertheless just hold your fucking hands up and accept you’ve been beaten by the better team, they’ll probably win at least another trophy this season anyway.