Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 1080546 times)

Offline Corbykop

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Reply #10480 on: December 25, 2023, 06:18:56 pm »
A very heartwarming story for a Xmas watch and JK is so good at these fan interactions he really shows he had the boy's interest at heart and that lad was really fantastic and a very mature kid and with that voice could very well be a future commentator!

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10481 on: December 25, 2023, 08:16:17 pm »
What a fucking human being Jürgen is. Incredibly rare in life but even more so in football to witness somebody like him.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10482 on: December 25, 2023, 09:57:38 pm »
My wife's best friend lives in Formby. her husband is a Blue, has pretty-advanced Alzheimer's and is happy when spending hours watching footie on tv. 

a few months back, she was in the garage and heard her husband (in the front garden) talking loudly to someone.  she went to see what was going on and if she needed to care of the situation.

Jurgen was passing by, out walking his dog. her husband had yelled out when seeing a person he kind of recognized but wasn't sure why "I'm an Evertonian".

you would 100% expect that just about anyone involved in the game, when hearing some stranger yelling like that at them, while they were out minding their own business, would just keep walking and ignore them.  or maybe even give them a mouthful.

no.

Jurgen smiled, walked over, and had a quiet chat with him for a few minutes, which is never an easy thing to do at this point because of his condition.

class is permanent.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10483 on: December 25, 2023, 10:04:02 pm »
I love this man so much. He is a mighty human being.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10484 on: December 25, 2023, 10:25:00 pm »
My wife's best friend lives in Formby. her husband is a Blue, has pretty-advanced Alzheimer's and is happy when spending hours watching footie on tv. 

a few months back, she was in the garage and heard her husband (in the front garden) talking loudly to someone.  she went to see what was going on and if she needed to care of the situation.

Jurgen was passing by, out walking his dog. her husband had yelled out when seeing a person he kind of recognized but wasn't sure why "I'm an Evertonian".

you would 100% expect that just about anyone involved in the game, when hearing some stranger yelling like that at them, while they were out minding their own business, would just keep walking and ignore them.  or maybe even give them a mouthful.

no.

Jurgen smiled, walked over, and had a quiet chat with him for a few minutes, which is never an easy thing to do at this point because of his condition.

class is permanent.

awesome!

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #10485 on: December 25, 2023, 10:32:03 pm »

no.

class is permanent.

Great fucking story, thanks for sharing...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #10486 on: December 26, 2023, 01:06:08 am »
I love Jurgen Klopp
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Elisha S

• talkin' 'bout my g-g-generation...
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #10487 on: December 26, 2023, 01:30:34 am »
Klopp is a once in a lifetime Coach and a once in a lifetime human being. We are so lucky to have him. Him and Shankly would have loved each other so much.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10488 on: December 26, 2023, 08:50:11 am »

no.

class is permanent.

amazing, thanks for sharing

Offline Bullet500

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10489 on: December 26, 2023, 09:59:48 am »

no.

class is permanent.
He has always been classy!

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10490 on: December 26, 2023, 10:58:43 am »
Cutting onions. What a kid and manager we have.. YNWA indeed, beautiful.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #10491 on: December 26, 2023, 11:34:55 am »
I love him.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10492 on: December 26, 2023, 12:14:30 pm »
Great vid that, what an awesome kid and family! Jurgen is alright too!

Offline kj999

• 180 + 90 = ...............er..............hang on................ oh yeah 180........ :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Maths Mug!
« Reply #10493 on: December 26, 2023, 09:27:00 pm »
Jurgen seemed a few sherries deep in his interviews today 😂
Clarity of Thought before Rashness of Action...

Offline norecat

• Kopite
« Reply #10494 on: December 27, 2023, 08:52:47 pm »
I'm Irish and I found that story of Daire from Monaghan getting to meet Jurgen just amazing and so heartwarming. Makes me proud that he is manager of Liverpool. What he did for that young boy was priceless. Danke Jurgen.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #10495 on: December 27, 2023, 11:09:20 pm »
Here is a new video of that liddle laddie who was crying during YNWA when he came to Anfield a while back. 

Jurgen looks after him. Its bloody wonderful.

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1739209364865458222?t=njIWa2rkPZbulJsIixq1aQ&s=19
I'm sure plenty of other managers give a little time for their fans. But there's something special about the way he does it.
Hope they find the wee lad a special place at the home final.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #10496 on: December 28, 2023, 12:55:01 am »
What a boss we have!...
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #10497 on: December 28, 2023, 10:56:42 am »
Lovely, uplifting video. What an amazing young lad Dáire is.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10498 on: December 28, 2023, 06:28:22 pm »
Don't have the words to describe the respect and love (I have) for this man.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10499 on: December 28, 2023, 07:57:32 pm »
Don't have the words to describe the respect and love (I have) for this man.

We must all be cum drunk because it seems that every fucker else thinks that he's the biggest scumbag to walk the earth & never miss a chance to spout shite about him.

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has previously criticised the mid-season timing of the tournament, but Onyeka says Bees head coach Thomas Frank has been encouraging and reassuring.

"He's happy for me to represent my country on this big stage. I'm really happy that he's also my supportive coach, letting his players go off to Afcon," he said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/africa/67631299

With any luck Nishat Ladha and Ameer Ahmed will both get trampled by a herd of Elephants.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #10500 on: December 28, 2023, 10:32:04 pm »
Hands up who expected us to be clear at the top of the league at the halfway point of the season?

Jurgen Klopp is a fucking genius.

Offline Bastion Of Invincibility

• Anny Roader
« Reply #10501 on: December 28, 2023, 10:37:12 pm »
Smart from Jürgen to praise Moyes after last week's League Cup match. Who knows if that made the necessary difference for them to get the win against Arsenal tonight? Genius sees the answer before the question.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #10502 on: December 29, 2023, 12:59:37 am »
I'm

So

Glad...
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10503 on: December 29, 2023, 10:27:08 am »
We must all be cum drunk because it seems that every fucker else thinks that he's the biggest scumbag to walk the earth & never miss a chance to spout shite about him.
I don't think there's a neutral supporter or others in general that aren't envious that he is our manager and so bloody likeable. That includes Pep etc.

He's pretty good at this football management lark as well ;)

Offline vblfc

• "Verily, behold! Liverpool Football Club!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let your soul and spirit fly Into the mystic
« Reply #10504 on: December 31, 2023, 11:10:43 am »
So Fergie, the darling of the Sky Premier league, managed United until he was 71 (I think). Does that benchmark give Jürgen another potential 15 years? 
Well - To be fair - He told me to believe 😁

Offline ljycb

• RAWK's Bullen Oracle of Wisdom & Knowledge, the Collective Voice of our Moral Conscience
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10505 on: December 31, 2023, 02:41:29 pm »

no.

class is permanent.

Thank you so much for sharing. And love and strength to your friends.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #10506 on: December 31, 2023, 02:43:06 pm »
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #10507 on: December 31, 2023, 03:09:39 pm »
"This is my club"

Boss

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #10508 on: December 31, 2023, 05:38:14 pm »
Absolutely disgusted that his wife met him first.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline diegoLFC7

• Legacy Fan
  • LFC
« Reply #10509 on: December 31, 2023, 07:49:56 pm »
Jurgen gets hate because he talks from the heart. He hates his enemies loves his friends and cares for those that he doesnt know. Hes a majestic genuine human being, who fits like a glove at Liverpool. Jurgen unfortunately will be the last great Liverpool manager until Alonso steps in. Love you Jurgen please never leave. Please die at Liverpool.
Seen us win everything

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10510 on: December 31, 2023, 08:07:34 pm »
I don't think Jurgen even hates his enemies. Yeah, he gets mad, but he knows that life is too short to waste on hate.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Nice one, Barney lad!

• Main Stander
  • Take me to your Klopp.
« Reply #10511 on: January 1, 2024, 03:38:24 am »
Absolutely disgusted that his wife met him first.
Funny. Had similar yearnings.

The guy has a self-confessed ‘helper syndrome’  and is on record as saying he may have ended up in health care if football hadn’t intervened.

Fuck off, JK. Leave that shite to us quality street comfort-eaters with spectrum personalities.
Just fuckin win!

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #10512 on: January 1, 2024, 05:31:08 am »
It's worth posting again:
https://streamable.com/y6etkd

Happy new year alll  :wave  :wave  :wave  :wave
:D

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #10513 on: January 1, 2024, 02:10:56 pm »
I really feel I wronged God somehow that you lot ended up with this guy as your manager after me clamouring for him post Moyes. I will always hate Ed Woodward.
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10514 on: January 1, 2024, 02:20:32 pm »
I really feel I wronged God somehow that you lot ended up with this guy as your manager after me clamouring for him post Moyes. I will always hate Ed Woodward.

You lot would have hated him though, even if he'd been successful for you.

Far too humble for your big dick swinging cockwombles.

Offline tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #10515 on: January 1, 2024, 02:28:40 pm »
You lot would have hated him though, even if he'd been successful for you.

Far too humble for your big dick swinging cockwombles.
Nah he's exactly the type of personality who would have succeeded even here where success goes to die. Enormous charisma.
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10516 on: January 1, 2024, 10:02:53 pm »
Can someone please fix the label on his cap.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #10517 on: January 1, 2024, 10:03:29 pm »
Can someone please fix the label on his cap.

;D

Nike need to stop doing them awful trucker hats. If he had a proper hat, the label wouldn’t be visible.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #10518 on: January 1, 2024, 11:03:59 pm »
Thought the lost ring was a touching quirk... Ulla might have had a strong word...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline DiggerJohn

• Kopite
  • Up the Scouser Republic
« Reply #10519 on: January 2, 2024, 12:26:04 am »
What a man. Want this team to win the league again for him. He deserves it. Fuck off Pep and fuck off Arteta