Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 1058056 times)

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Reply #10440 on: December 11, 2023, 08:39:35 pm »
He gets Christmas day 'minutes' with his family

Had a nice pop at the Sh** (he self censored) fixture planning

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10441 on: December 11, 2023, 08:41:21 pm »
Knocked off his fucking perch.  ;D

Kloppo time.

Offline StevoHimself

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10442 on: December 11, 2023, 08:42:02 pm »
Damn...shots fired.

He was on great form tonight. The mics were a bit fuzzy, but I think he took the piss out of Burnley as well.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2023, 08:44:27 pm by StevoHimself »

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10443 on: December 11, 2023, 08:43:42 pm »
 ;D

Klopp:

“Obviously we found out in the summer that defensive midfielders don’t want to join Liverpool, and then you see what happens, hahaha!”

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10444 on: December 11, 2023, 08:51:03 pm »
 ;D This will cause some rage when the quotes properly get out, you love to see it.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10445 on: December 11, 2023, 09:00:43 pm »
Klopp:

“We have games at home, and then we go to Burnley, that’s where you want to be at Christmas, Burnley…”

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #10446 on: December 11, 2023, 09:03:24 pm »
Kloppo is defo in a no fucks given mood this season, and I’m here for it.

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10447 on: December 11, 2023, 09:12:46 pm »
He's basically ended Caicedo and Lavia's careers, damn.  ;D

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #10448 on: December 11, 2023, 09:15:40 pm »
He's basically ended Caicedo and Lavia's careers, damn.  ;D

It appears they did that to themselves.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10449 on: December 11, 2023, 09:33:26 pm »
Lol love it.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #10450 on: December 11, 2023, 10:08:41 pm »
Heh heh heh

Caicedo's agent cries himself to sleep tonight, hugging his "Agent of the Year" award knowing that it's not enough solace, not when Kloppo is taking the piss, like   :P
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10451 on: December 11, 2023, 10:48:19 pm »
Heh heh heh

Caicedo's agent cries himself to sleep tonight, hugging his "Agent of the Year" award knowing that it's not enough solace, not when Kloppo is taking the piss, like   :P

Will be sleeping easy no doubt knowing that if his clients are as stupid and easily manipulated as Caicedo, he'll be making a mint for the rest of his career.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2023, 10:49:53 pm by mattD »

Offline Bob in Sydney

• Main Stander
  • 'Half a football team compared to the boys in red
« Reply #10452 on: December 12, 2023, 02:07:32 am »
They put a clip on their twitter of that, all giddy thinking they had great content  ::)

Whereas the reaction of Jürgen just shows what he thinks of them - the head-shake at their childishness. Imagine having the cameraman do laps around his stood there, and thinking it’s a professional way to behave.

https://x.com/footballontnt/status/1733469362621645124?s=20

This article from Paul Tomkins will help answer a few questions for them.... https://www.lfchistory.net/Articles/Article/2835/2

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10453 on: December 12, 2023, 07:54:31 am »
Reckon he was also referring to Szoboszlai over Mount. ;D
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10454 on: December 12, 2023, 08:02:18 am »
Yet they must suspect that they'd be performing a lot better, and improving, had they been working with Klopp.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10455 on: December 12, 2023, 08:05:49 am »
Yet they must suspect that they'd be performing a lot better, and improving, had they been working with Klopp.
No way Caicedo this bad if he was here playing with Mac Allister and Szoboszlai under Klopp. He looks like he doesn't understand what he's doing.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10456 on: December 12, 2023, 08:46:32 am »
No way Caicedo this bad if he was here playing with Mac Allister and Szoboszlai under Klopp. He looks like he doesn't understand what he's doing.

He isnt a 6. Honestly I still dont understand why people dont see this. Ask a Chelsea fan if you are unfortunate to know one, he is not a 6, he is a box to box midfielder.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10457 on: December 12, 2023, 09:43:16 am »
;D

Klopp:

“Obviously we found out in the summer that defensive midfielders don’t want to join Liverpool, and then you see what happens, hahaha!”

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/O3fzwY8xTzs#t=0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/O3fzwY8xTzs#t=0</a>
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #10458 on: December 12, 2023, 09:58:18 am »
Watching the pre-match Bullshit.

TNT sports have a stupid conversation going on between Crouch and Ferdinand about the value of JK watching the opposition warm up. It is embarassing - they are questioning the value of it in ear shot of Kloppo, whose face says it all about what he thinks of the value of their "insight".

Football managers - have to be some of the most professional people that have to listen to amateur opinion and suck it up.

Personally, I am hoping for another Klopp mike drop today.
What could he be doing that's of more value. The warm up drills are all expertly run by coaches.
He watches most warm ups. It probably pysches out some of their players. And he's seen so many and the games that follow, that he almost certainly picks up something about the opposition that he couldn't get from elsewhere.
Would love to hear , once he's retired, what he's usually thinking when watching the warm ups.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Hestoic

• Kopite
« Reply #10459 on: December 12, 2023, 10:23:48 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/0o_kVrfStEU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/0o_kVrfStEU</a>

Offline Lynx the saucy mynx

• Kopite
« Reply #10460 on: December 13, 2023, 04:52:04 pm »
A random post. But sometimes I just like to sit back and appreciate he is here. There will be a day he no longer manages this club. It’s just great as of this moment, as the clock on my wall ticks - we are living in a period where this man is managing our club.

No one on rawk needs reminding of this. But its great just to drink-in this reality.

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #10461 on: December 14, 2023, 07:59:50 am »
Great post lynx.
Taking time to appreciate what you have is great for mental wellbeing.
And boy do we have something to appriciate.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Vegeta

• Is definitely a vegetable. All posts stink like sprouts.
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #10462 on: December 14, 2023, 10:05:59 am »
I expect a 10-year contract extension. He is building his next great team! and he needs to be here long after when Man city get relegated  ;D
150 IQ never wrong.

Online So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #10463 on: December 14, 2023, 10:09:26 am »
What could he be doing that's of more value. The warm up drills are all expertly run by coaches.
He watches most warm ups. It probably pysches out some of their players. And he's seen so many and the games that follow, that he almost certainly picks up something about the opposition that he couldn't get from elsewhere.
Would love to hear , once he's retired, what he's usually thinking when watching the warm ups.

It’s a very Paisley trait, watching the opposition players to find that tiny problem that we can use to our advantage.

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #10464 on: December 14, 2023, 10:18:05 am »
He isnt a 6. Honestly I still dont understand why people dont see this. Ask a Chelsea fan if you are unfortunate to know one, he is not a 6, he is a box to box midfielder.
Caicedo is a pretty average one then. 2 goals and 2 assists in 59 games.
Mac has 17+6 in 112 games
I know there are other metrics, but thats not a 110M box to box CM

Offline Hestoic

• Kopite
« Reply #10465 on: December 14, 2023, 10:20:08 am »
Caicedo is a pretty average one then. 2 goals and 2 assists in 59 games.
Mac has 17+6 in 112 games
I know there are other metrics, but thats not a 110M box to box CM

Correct. £115m  ::)

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #10466 on: December 14, 2023, 10:40:06 am »
Yep!

Liverpool are top of the Premier League.

We state it so baldly there because, well, this feels like something that isn’t really being talked about a great deal and it’s genuinely quite hard to imagine how the football climate in this country in 2023 can create a situation where Liverpool are top of the league and nobody’s really talking about it.

At this stage last season we were hearing an awful lot about Arsenal being top of the league. We’ve already this season heard a huge amount about Tottenham being top of the league. Liverpool go top and… nobody really seems that interested in it.

That’s a strange thing, isn’t it? Liverpool, the one club with the one manager who has managed to go toe-to-toe with Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City and last the pace, are currently out in front and it’s not really being treated as a particularly significant moment in the season.

Amazing what Kloppo's been able to do this season. Definitely flexxing his tactics-muscle a lot more this season- especially with regard to the subs- the tactics at Newcastle were just genius:

« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 10:54:28 am by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10467 on: December 14, 2023, 10:47:22 am »

He has never offered much attacking or creative output. He's obviously a player who can be, if he isn't yet a true 6, moulded to become one. And Chelsea are playing a double pivot anyway right? That's exactly what he did at Brighton.

Obviously what Klopp said is hilarious and on the outcomes thus far we've massively dodged a bullet. And Klopp wouldn't say this because it'd sound arrogant, but never underestimate the difference playing in a competent setup under Klopp's management can make.

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #10468 on: December 14, 2023, 10:51:48 am »
I expect a 10-year contract extension. He is building his next great team! and he needs to be here long after when Man city get relegated  ;D

The fact that he's managed to integrate a whole new midfield and still be top of the league is mind boggling! We really do have the best manager in world football and to top it off he's actually a good person too!

Would love him to sign a new contract, but if he decides to take time off after his contract finishes I could understand why.

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
« Reply #10469 on: December 14, 2023, 10:56:31 am »
He has never offered much attacking or creative output. He's obviously a player who can be, if he isn't yet a true 6, moulded to become one. And Chelsea are playing a double pivot anyway right? That's exactly what he did at Brighton.

Obviously what Klopp said is hilarious and on the outcomes thus far we've massively dodged a bullet. And Klopp wouldn't say this because it'd sound arrogant, but never underestimate the difference playing in a competent setup under Klopp's management can make.
Im sure Caicedo would have done better here.
But when you pay 110M you expect someone who isnt just very good at his role, but who can lift players around him. Like VVD or Salah. Such players shouldnt need exactly the right tactics or team mates to shine

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #10470 on: December 14, 2023, 11:21:10 am »
Im sure Caicedo would have done better here.
But when you pay 110M you expect someone who isnt just very good at his role, but who can lift players around him. Like VVD or Salah. Such players shouldnt need exactly the right tactics or team mates to shine
Yeah he would. It's an establish team with clear tactics and positions, goals and vision- it would just have been a case of getting up to speed and slotting in.
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline Hestoic

• Kopite
« Reply #10471 on: December 14, 2023, 12:12:46 pm »
Yep!

Amazing what Kloppo's been able to do this season. Definitely flexxing his tactics-muscle a lot more this season- especially with regard to the subs- the tactics at Newcastle were just genius:

It's actually crazy how many people write off Liverpool aka the only team to beat City to the league in 6 years - and not a one off, coming close twice in that period if it wasn't for some serious corruption and cheating.

My only guess is that the Man United loving media don't want to see us get back equal with them on league titles and potentially overtake them in the coming years.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10472 on: December 14, 2023, 02:51:25 pm »
some days you just see a photo of Jurgen smiling and realize he's got more charisma in one of his nose hairs than the rest of the top-level managers combined.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #10473 on: December 14, 2023, 02:57:17 pm »
I love him
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #10474 on: December 14, 2023, 03:04:34 pm »
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Kalito

• Legacy Fan
  • ***JFT97***
« Reply #10475 on: December 15, 2023, 04:33:23 pm »
Love for this man just keeps on growing ...

Wharra guy!

Jurgen Klopp and Joel Matip guess the footballer | Pick The Pro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Xvq0GlTG4&ab_channel=SkySportsPremierLeague
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Mr Bill Shankly

"be careful of media, they can make you hate the oppressed and love the oppressors." - Malcolm X

The notion that an Occupier is defending itself is as absurd as the notion that the rapist is defending itself from the victim.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #10476 on: December 19, 2023, 09:35:04 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Kfp0QsmGS_8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Kfp0QsmGS_8</a>
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10477 on: December 25, 2023, 09:37:37 am »
Here is a new video of that liddle laddie who was crying during YNWA when he came to Anfield a while back. 

Jurgen looks after him. Its bloody wonderful.

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1739209364865458222?t=njIWa2rkPZbulJsIixq1aQ&s=19

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10478 on: December 25, 2023, 11:00:22 am »
Absolutely fantastic. Dáire is just brilliant!

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10479 on: December 25, 2023, 05:30:14 pm »
That boy is so wonderful.
What a great kid.